Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

^ What happens when you try to vote? You can only vote once a day btw. 

I've heard a few MRs from different youtubers and thy sound a little different from each one. I don't think MRs can really show how well someone sings.

UEE was watching Wonder Girls' comeback stage on the side, singing along to G.N.O. 

Watch it here > http://wonderholic.com/bbs/zboard.php?id=won&no=15569

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

inkigayo has been my favorite comeback performance so far.

inkigayo always always has the BEST stages! WG were so energetic and lively today.

Sohee especially during GNO haha

whats up next on the schedule? anyone know?

Guest chanounette

i can't vote!!!!

i have tried so many times

help me please...

really want to vote our queen

Have you succeeded in your subscription? If not, can you tell us when it blocks. I've tried multiple times too before realizing I haven't put a number in my password which is an obligation.

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

WG's schedule this upcoming week:

11/13/11

- MBC Icon

11/14/11

- No schedule

11/15/11

- KBS Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook

11/16/11

- ZZIN photoshoot (Sohee)

11/17/11

-MCountdown

-SBS Radio KeolTu (??) Show

11/18/11

-KBS Music Bank

-Radio TenTen Club

11/19/11

-MBC Music Core

-Radio Love Game

11/20/11

-SBS Inkigayo

-KBS 1 to 100 Shots (Yeeun, Sunye, Hyelim)

Can't find any WG notice about the KBS Cool FM thing.

Anyway, here's the show website 'Hong Jin Kyung's 2 O'Clock' 홍진경의 두시 http://www.kbs.co.kr.../coolfm/hongsi/

The online player: http://tune.kbs.co.k...gNo=191&encyn=y

It airs 2~4PM KST. SBS Radio has a photo gallery on its homepage for visiting celebrities, so maybe they will include WG later.

- - - - - - - - - -

SBS Boom's Youngstreet has published a WG feature on their website.

GFnQp.jpg

1ADYZ.jpg

SNcZM.jpg

F2MSL.jpg

0vMLB.jpg

7YVBw.jpg

3BUOU.jpg

OiIoa.jpg

2otDN.jpg

5QUjB.jpg

OUiNk.jpg

2vtBt.jpg

EYAie.jpg

EgSEn.jpg

HRwgU.jpg

FNgaN.jpg

5RaBj.jpg

7dBbS.jpg

00iXy.jpg

FDJr8.jpg

Source: http://spv.sbs.co.kr/nbbs/view.jsp?uniq_no=10000231255&code=10000005616&top_index=null&field=&keyword=&page_no=1

Guest meldawg

Have you succeeded in your subscription? If not, can you tell us when it blocks. I've tried multiple times too before realizing I haven't put a number in my password which is an obligation.

i have fiiled it all but when i  press save this words will appear "No match authentic number"

uuuugh.... i hate it!!!!!!

NO Running man? i really hope that they come out to a variety show or something.. ready to see some action!! But then again i guess they'll be busy promoting the album... ermm.. BTW Inkigayo comeback was DAEBAKK!!!! love them so much! i swear i cried during their performance in Music Bank.. the achieved so much..

and about all comments on MR remove and the anti-fans... they just jealous.. at least now they now that KPOP QUEENS are back!!

Guest chanounette

i have fiiled it all but when i  press save this words will appear "No match authentic number"

uuuugh.... i hate it!!!!!!

Hum If you clicked on the button many times to receive an authentic number, it's possible that you received multiple e-mails. Make sure to enter the very last one you received. Since you tried many times.

Guest likeanangel

I'm happy!!!!I've already voted for them!! but I had to create an account @gmail and i've waited like 5min to receive the authentication number so don't click on the "certification" 3 times, coz you will have to wait 15min. Anyway if you love WG please spread wonderful and VOTE for them on MNET COUNTDOWN

Hello everyone,

The girls gain a new fan here. =)

I really like their current album and i plans to purchase one.

Btw, i voted them in mcount down. Hope they can get the crown on their comeback stage.

Wonderful, fighting!!

Guest TheArchangel

I just saw the figure in Hanteo. If the numbers twitted by SONEs are right, I think Wonder Girls has a chance to win in Music Bank though they will have 0 points in viewers preference.

Guest TheArchangel

Current criteria in Music Bank:

Digital score (60%)

Viewer preference score (10%)

Album Sales (10%)

Broadcasting Score (20%)

Though a lot of people are saying that the Digital Score is now 65% and Album Sales are 5%, I have yet to see anything to support that claim. So right now, here are what comprises the score. Since WG just cameback, their viewers preference score is 0. They have strong Digital Score this week but a not so good album sales. But from what I heard, The Boys sales are only 13000+. So maybe the digital score can compensate for the difference. The thing now is the broadcasting score. Remember that thing where KBS deleted the requests, here is now where it lies. WG has a chance but if there was something going on under the table, I don't even think they have a shot.

Guest sushii-viet

If you want to register on Mnet : (Better use Internet Explorer)

Click on spoiler below :

1. Go to Mnet’s website. and look for 회원가입 on top right. Clicking on 회원가입

TutorialMnet-TAG-01.jpg

2. Click on the foreigner box

TutorialMnet-TAG-02.jpg

3. Check all the boxes (agreeing on all terms and services) and then click on the “SAVE” button.

TutorialMnet-TAG-03.jpg

TutorialMnet-TAG-04.jpg

4.Fill in all the details needed. Make sure your ID and your password are combination of 6-12 alpha characters and number

TutorialMnet-TAG-05.jpg

5.After you fill in the email address (better use : Yahoo Mail, Gmail, Naver and Hanmail) , click on the “CERTIFICATION” button.

TutorialMnet-TAG-06.jpg

6.The pop-up notification will appear, It's mean that your authentication number has been sent to your email.

TutorialMnet-TAG-07.jpg

7.Check your email in SPAM box in order to get the Authentic No if you don't find it in your mailbox

TutorialMnet-TAG-08.jpg

8.After you have fill in the authentic number that you take from your email (in SPAM box), then fill out the “Image Number” , then Click “SAVE“.

TutorialMnet-TAG-09.jpg

9.Your registration in now COMPLETED!!!

Now log on and go on Go on Mnet Vote most popular of the week

Check the box 34. Be My Baby Wonder Girls and complete.

You can vote only once a day.

Credit : http://kathysbench.blogspot.com for the nice tuto

Guest chanounette

Sorry If it has already been explained but what's the "Viewer preference score"?

Anyway, If the girls don't win because of KBS, I think they'll get a big backlash from WFS. Actually, after K-WFs asked them about the matter, has it been fixed?

Archived