Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

done watching their performance on mucore...

their G.N.O performance is way too good than yesterday...though im not saying that

yesterdays performance was not good..though this one is much better..

their BMB performance is daebbak..

am i the only want who likes their outfit?...

i love their performance here...

Lim is now very comfortable performing..

she was maybe really nervous yesterday..

i dont like the cameraman...he gave me headache...

and according to the comments...the girls lypsynched...

well as for me...i think they did not lypsynched...cause i can clearly hear them

breathe...

who has an MR version of their latest performance?...

Guest apricot

Am I the only one who think this comeback is the best? Lol..it's way better than 2DT. Coz I don't like their costumes and makeup then, they look too "messy" if you know I mean..

But this comeback, man I love their hair, makeup and most importantly their costumes. Especially for BMB, I love those costumes. I have only one lament and that is Sunye's hair. Blond wig and extensions for her in BMB. Nah..her best hairstyle is her short real hair.

Other than that, I have no complaints. I'm sooo proud of Mandoo too. She really improved man. THIS is the girl Korean artists have to watch out for. If she really imrpoved her vocals, man she will be a force to reckon..haha, I'm not kidding. I'm a straight up girl, very critical of artists and I LIKE her.

Guest TheArchangel

There's a fanchant of GNO that's going around. Not sure if it's legit. I don't really like it. They chanted over Sunye's."We dance like there was nobody there". And that's my favorite part.

Guest chanounette

Today's performances were better than yesterday. I think that the girls looked more comfortable mostly because there was no public (?). Especially Lim, she sang really well in today's perf. I think yesterday was too emotional for WG so we could see the nervousness on their faces. Still it was flawless.

GNO was so much better. Especially because of the "space"lol. Everything was perfect ... but I'm still not a fan of Sunye's wig. She looks amazing with short hair but the color is ... very too light which makes it too obvious.

I missed the fanchant in BMBB but since it was pre-recorded...The girls were amazing! As I said Lim sang very well - I don't like people saying she take down the level of the group because she's awkward and stiff (antis and haters - Don't go near me!!), She's not used to cameras and music shows as the other members are!!!!! Even if WG is a sunbae group - we can say Lim is a hoobae inside the group. Still she tries her best and does really well.

I also liked this live better because we could hear Sohee better which proves that she sing LIVE (take that in four face haters)

Yeeun, Sunye and Yubin were great as always. I like Sunye hair so much... lol

The only thing which annoyed me is how music core edited the whole thing. It was not a bad idea because it looked like the MV but it was... a little bit strange lol.

I can't wait for tomorrow! Hope to see interactions between the girls and other groups.

Guest wonderful ♡

The girls definitely recorded more than 1 time for their performances on MuCore and they edited bits and pieces of the recordings and put them into one performance. Maybe the girls sang live once, so they had to lipsync over their live voices for the rest of the recordings? I don't know how to explain it properly lol but I'm sure they sang live. You can hear them breathing into the mics.

Also Lim looked way more comfortable today! I guess it's because it was prerecorded, so there were no fans/audience? Cause I dont hear fanchants as well.

The Wonder Girls are finally free to date! First officially available idols

By JJ– November 12, 2011

The Wonder Girls reveal they are now allowed to date freely.

The girls made a guest appearance on KBS ‘Entertainment Report’ on the 12th and spoke about their feelings on their comeback. Sohee spoke, “It’s our first official promo in over a year. My heart flutters just thinking about meeting the fans”.

When asked if there were any big changes on this promo, “The ‘No dating’ rule has finally been lifted. We can now start dating” and everyone seemed pleased.

Reporter Kim Tae Jin was even happier than the Wonder Girls as he shouted, “The Wonder Girls can now date!” and he made the girls burst into laughter.

They were also asked if they had any problems with the ‘No dating’ rule in the past and the girls answered they never had a problem with it.

Yeeun added, “If we can’t go out find dates ourselves, he (Park Jin Young) said he would set us up on dates himself” and Sunye said, “Park Jin Young is very proactive person”.

The members also revealed that Hyerim was the most excited to come back to Korea, because this is only her 2nd promotion in there. Hyerim also showed that she wasn’t all looks and no skills, by showing off her rapping skills.

Hyerim sang a part of ‘Art Cool’, which is her solo song and gave a little scare to Yubin.

Source: TV Daily via Nate

src: http://kpopfever.com/2011/11/the-wonder-girls-are-finally-free-to-date-first-officially-available-idols/

----------

Wonder Girls said, “Overseas expansion was early? We don’t regret that.”

November 13, 2011 12:15 am dolmetscherin7

Wonder Girls show their feeling on early overseas expansion.

Wonder Girls appeared on Entertainment Weekly’s Guerrilla Date on the 12th.

A reporter asked them on the move, “Now K-POP fad is beginning. Wouldn’t it be better if you go abroad now?”

Ye Eun answered, “It would be better but we learned a lot in the States. Therefore, now is easy for us.”

Sun Ye also said, “I think the time we went to the States was proper.”

Source: TV Report

src: http://en.korea.com/?p=296763

Today's performances were sooo great. : D So much better than yesterday even though I loved those too. Lim looked great too! First day nerves are over! :) I love her rapping with Yoobin!

I've noticed that the girls' outfits during GNO seem to be a reflection of their own style you can especially see that with Sohee and Sunye. Sunye likes comfortable clothes and I think both outfits are in relation to that and she rocks them both. She dances much smoother with these outfits and her stage presence is incredible. This goes back to the first teaser too as soon as I saw it I thought "wow, that looks like something they would each wear!" Aww, Yenny looks so happy during GNO performances she seems so proud that the girls are performing her song. <33

111113 Schedule:

Inkigayo

MTV Icon

I have no idea with the MTV Icon.

MBC Icon, not MTV. Also known as MBC Beautiful Concert 아름다운 콘서트 

I posted a screen grab the other day. Here's the show website again. http://www.imbc.com/...nt/icon/

It's a studio concert show; I think it airs after midnight in Korea but is otherwise a platform for serious stage performances (big stage, sometimes with orchestra, no frenzied atmosphere ala the chart shows). Youtube has many uploaded clips.

WG is supposed to record for MTV The Show 더쇼 on Tues, 11/15. Show website (no announcement): http://www.mtv.co.kr/shows/the-show

- - - - - - - - -

Thanks for the updated news & videos. Sorry to have missed out on the spazzing.

BTW Here are today's top album sales & WG's 6-day tally on Hanteo.

The CD market must be really dying in Korea. 2DT could sell 2K copies per day last year (ultimately reaching 30K for the year), & I also remember So Hot selling at least 5K during its heyday.

B3nId.jpg

24dhI.jpg

Cr: Yeeunbar/Baidu Parkyeeun Bar

Guest adikkeluangman

I'm watching the guerilla date (yeah, it usually less than 10min and it was a segment in KBS Entertainment Weekly) and somehow I thought it seem familiar. Then, I realized that it was the same scene as Guerilla date with 2PM. The same bus ride and went to Hongdae. Watched 2PM here. The only difference is WG don't do the mission like the boys. WG guerilla date will be available with Eng sub next 2,3 weeks later. Do JYPE building have only one practice room. LOL. I saw miss A poster at the door.

Anyway, when saw their comeback perf at MB and reads the update here. It sort of JYPE reunion at the backstage. Son Ho Young also doing the comeback and there is Noel. Maybe there also Yubin's old group "Five Girls" mini reunion too with After School’s UEE and Secret’s Hyosung.

Yeeun tweeted with a picture of her icing figure. 

vizre.jpg

Source: WGyenny @ twitter

아맞다 나도 인증 ㅋㅋ

Ah right. I need to confirm too! keke

Sorry for the rubbish translation. I need to think of a better way of translating that sentence. 

Also in one of Yeeun's previous tweets she said she doesn't use perfume. She's probably mentioning regarding what the fanboy said when he hugged her. 

Guest TheArchangel

Some of the haters are really illogical. I tried ignoring them but some people who are new to WG (those who got into Kpop after WG went to US) are believing them. I'm starting to feel that a delusional fan is needed to fend off delusional haters.

Wonder Girls Released from the "No Dating Rule"

The members of the Wonder Girls revealed that they have been released from the "no dating rule."

On November 12, the "Guerilla Date" with the Wonder Girls in "Entertainment Relay" was aired. In the episode, the Wonder Girls rode a bus, specially prepared by the staff, and went to the streets of Hongdae. During the ride, the reporter asked a surprising question.

The reporter asked the girls if they had any complaints against the "no dating rule" that was mandated onto them by their management. Then, as if they planned it, all five members of the Wonder Girls put their hands into an "x."

d77ec459b7bdc52966259dcf73e3e538_large.jpg

When the unexpected answer came out, the reporter asked, "Is it because you can secretly date although you are forbidden to date?" However, there was another reason that the Wonder Girls answered no: the "no dating rule" has been lifted!

Ye Eun revealed that the rule has been lifted along with their comeback and then cheered with joy along with the other members. At that, the reporter said, "Men, hurry and give the Wonder Girls a call," which erupted much laughter.

The Wonder Girls gave their comeback performance on KBS "Music Bank" with their title song, "Be My Baby," and officially started their promotion activities.

cr : soompi

Wonder Girls’ Sohee earns nickname, ‘small face terminator’ with new photo

20111112_sohee.jpg

Moments before the Wonder Girls made their comeback on ‘Music Bank‘, Sohee shared a fun message with the group’s fans.

On November 11th, she wrote, “V V Thank you“, and attached a photo of herself in the waiting room. Sohee is seen covering her face with a mirror, which automatically earned her the nickname of “Small Head Terminator”.

Netizens replied, “We are so thankful for your comeback“, “I saw your Music Bank performance and fell in love with it. Your maturity from the U.S. really shows“, and “Your face is really small. Daebak.”

Wonder Girls showed off two great comeback performances on Music Bank that night with “G.N.O” and “Be My Baby“.

Source: Newsen via Nate

cr : allkpop

Archived