Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest TheArchangel

Lol guys, if ever you find a MR of the Girls' BMB perf. on Music Core please do share it here.

I'm finding it funny how trolls on the perf. on YT are saying it's lipsynced.

When I certainly can hear them all the way through apart from Sohee who happens to have loud backtrack ¬_¬

Its the editing's fault the song and performances weren't insync that's why it seemed lipsync. About the trolls, it just shows how ignorant they are in these matter. There's a difference between lipsynching and edited pre-recording. There was even a troll in allkpop that said that if an MR remove video is release, we won't hear anything. The ignorance is a pity.

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

few?? I thought the thread is moving pretty fast ??

It will be faster if the people posting on the individual thread will also post here...

about the MR removed. they won't post it because this performance is so good. they always post the bad ones.

Guest ♪ LeeNa ♪

^

i'm here :D

----

ooooh our mandu and teen top :wub:

i hope there will be eng sub for YOUNG STREET soon :(

111 users are reading this thread WOOHOOO :D

Guest 2pmcandy

lol i found it so funny read from troll try hard to find a flaw in wg perf music core.. :w00t: mucore today was better because they gave a better stage with good cameraman..i'm so richard simmons off with kbs treatment to the girls yesterday.. omg.. i love wg from their clothes, dance, singing and stellar performance.. love tortoise color outfit in BMB and sohee outfit in GNO.. omg they so flawless!! I love my sunye hair and her dress.. i amazed with duo rapper yubin and lim in GNO.. look how comfortable lim and sohee here... yes i found many talented rookies this day but wonder girls has something aura that make we wanna watch them perform again2.. i'm on repeat mode now!! :lol:

^

i'm here :D

----

ooooh our mandu and teen top :wub:

i hope there will be eng sub for YOUNG STREET soon :(

111 users are reading this thread WOOHOOO :D

heeeyyyyy I remember youuu... kk. :) I haven't been active for the longest time, so I don't know alot of people so it's really nice to see youuu! ♥

Guest qsslave

i am on repeat and replay mode too!!!

hehe..

the performance was AMAZING!!!!

the girls looked more comfortable than before (kbs mubank)..

ok,looks like wonder girls and miss a synchronizely liking teen top...ooh...they have same taste...kekekeke...

teen top must be happy now as a senior group likes them

Guest Mia_Mia

the performance today was definitely better with the girls looking more comfortable on stage especially Lim. She looks like she is really enjoying herself during GNO now. Sunye's outfit still looks bulky to me compared to the other girls, looks like the stylists need to work on that. Sohee looked great during GNO.

Sunye's energy on stage is infectious, made me want to jump up and dance along with the girls. I love how they all looked during the BMB stage, FLAWLESS.

I saw a few people on twitter and other social forums wondering who spotted Sunye with the CD, and a few people crediting other sites... just wanted to say, it was me :) ....lol . I am always curious about things that Sunye has in her possession :P

Guest yubin4ever

the performance today was definitely better with the girls looking more comfortable on stage especially Lim. She looks like she is really enjoying herself during GNO now. Sunye's outfit still looks bulky to me compared to the other girls, looks like the stylists need to work on that. Sohee looked great during GNO.

Sunye's energy on stage is infectious, made me want to jump up and dance along with the girls. I love how they all looked during the BMB stage, FLAWLESS.

I saw a few people on twitter and other social forums wondering who spotted Sunye with the CD, and a few people crediting other sites... just wanted to say, it was me :) ....lol . I am always curious about things that Sunye has in her possession :P

@Mia_Mia- That was you??? hahaha. I was wondering also who spotted that Cd. I thought it was one of those legendary korean netizens that finds out everything. But it was soompi's very own Mia_Mia lol. Glad to have someone so astute on this forum

I have to go to work now, but I will DEF be back later to spazz about how great these performances were. Sooooo much better even though they were recorded first lol. I cant stop replaying those performances

Guest ekin2612

wonderfuls.. i just watched this show... called MAHARAJA LAWAK MEGA (malaysian comedy show) ..

guess what.. they used NOBODY song for their performance... haha.. the group known as 3G

start from 2.22-3.23 ..

ML MEGA 3G

Guest loveeeWG

^ Sunye looks really good with short hair! as in longer than a bob.. but actually she tied up her hair... :P

Haters to the side, they will always hate. for me WG will always be the best.

Music core stage is always so pretty and they have the best mic. The girls look amazing but man is the girls even singing live? I know they are but it sound like they aren't. BMB backtrack is just to loud it really annoying because I don't know of they singing or it the backtrack. It weird because they hardly use backtrack that much. It sound good no lies but I want to hear them, can anyone post up the mr for music core please. Anyway enough of my whinning I love the stage n how pretty the girls look. They enegry and charisma is outstanding n I love it. GNO was on point today see they just need bigger stage. Sunye short cut look better now and her outfit also upgrade a little bit.

This remain of Jyp sayin they using the new system they use for jypnation in japan for the live performance n I guess this what they meant. Anyway I never loook to much into MR and stupid yt comment. Even if they sound perfect people will still bash on them so I honestly could careless. I and I know most of us know what the girls got. We don't need to prove anyone anything :)

The guerilla date is so short, that was only 7 minutes :(. Is it usually that short? want to see more of the girls. I love how Ye eun is so comfortable huggin that fanboy. She just like went for it, you can tell thy use to hugging fans. I remember the girls say that they got use to it because of international fans. :) Who always ask for hug when they meet the girls.

Guest Mia_Mia

@Mia_Mia- That was you??? hahaha. I was wondering also who spotted that Cd. I thought it was one of those legendary korean netizens that finds out everything. But it was soompi's very own Mia_Mia lol. Glad to have someone so astute on this forum

haha...thanks...being a wonderful and sunlight for 4 years will make people notice things like that....

I just watched guerilla date - Wonder Girls can now date openly!. Agency has given them permission to do so. Lol at YuMin highfiving after they shared that information with the reporter.

Archived