Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay they finally back!

G.N.O I agreed with everyone else the stage is super small for all those dancers. I don't think they're needed, & if they do than at least the stage be a little bigger (there was one point where Yoobin almost run into the dancer lol). It was kind of messy in the beginning. It got better but yet still a little messy, also the mic was like off and on. For example when Sohee first start singing you can't even hear her but than later on you can, same with Sunye. They look and sound great but god stylist what in the world? How can you give Sunye that weird a** wig (at one point it got even weirder) & outfit. I mean at least give her some cute shirt. That long dress/shirt I don;t know looking thing is not working for her. She our leader show her hottest man! G.N.O is one of those song where performing it purely live is the best. Where you can feed off the energy from the audience. I think that the reason is feel kind of dull to me at least. The dance aren't that bad it actually fit well with the song, but the dancers & the small stage make it look all messy. Overall I think they could done better,

Be my baby Yes stylist you got it right I don;t need to look for you in Korea anymore. c; Everyone of them look beautiful; I have such a huge problem with this performance. Why are the backtrack sound so loud? This is the first time I can say the girls use that much backtrack. There part that I don't know what is live and what is not. For example Lim sound off & on, also it sound like she didn't even sing. I;m not bashing Lim at all but anyone noticed that she look nervous whenever it was her turn to sing. Poor girl! Anyway they did great and it so nice to see them on stage again.

It nice to have them back and yes they were with everyone at the end of the show. They was standing on the right right behind boyfriend.

Guest r-obotix

I woke up to watch the performances and oh my goodness. I NEED TO SPAZZ<3

Our girls definitely made a killing stage! <333 They improved SOOOO much ever since they left Korea! I loved G.N.O. soo much, but Sunye's outfit.. WTF LOLOL. Stylist, please give her something better! At some points though, it's awkward .__. Yeeun & Sunye's vocals were amazing and strong! Sohee low vocal >>> high vocal she did a really good job singing and dancing! Hyelim, she's so adorable .. haha, but she be rapping like a BOSS. Yoobin just killed me. Seriously. Be My Baby grows on me more and more, I love the dance!!! <333333 AND K-WONDERFULS. HOLY CRAP. Their fanchant was LOUUUUUD~!! I really really loved these two performances.. Go Wonder Girls! :]

credit as tagged!

Guest yubin4ever

Omg Omg I always felt like one of the only people whose favorite song on the whole album was GNO and I got soooo happy when they announced they were performing this on other than Me, In. That performance was sooooo goood. The stage was pretty crowded but they were all girls and were going on. Its always crowded in a club like that lol. But I do wish in future performances, there will be less back up dancers or better yet none. WG are all I need blush.gif I for one LOVED Sunye's hairstyle. She worked it like crazy. And Yoobin and Lim together were a highlight for me. Yennys and Sun's adlibs towards the end were fun also and Sohee was just so cute doing her moves lol. I wonder if Sohee even likes going to clubs

BMB- I am very proud of Sohee. I thought she did amazingly well to the point where I was questioning if she was lip syncing lol. Lim just did OK for me. I thought it was pretty hard for her hitting those high notes at the end of her parts. Sunye was radiating and so glad she has a hot hairstyle again. Yenny was good also but needed more screen time honestly. Yoobin was pretty flawless. That rap was so powerful yet she looked so relaxed lol. It was cool.

Woooooooow! G.N.O. truly was produced, choregraphed, everything-ed in true American style. Thank you, WG, for coming to America and realizing that live performances are supposed to be engaging. I though I'd go crazy if kpop never broke out of the choreographed robot mentality. Heaven forbid you actually groove to the beat.

Be My Baby was decent. It's nice being reminded how LOUD K Wonderfuls are. ^_^

Sunye & Ye eun performing their song on youngstreet.... omg omg omg omg lol they sound wonderful

They were really great ! a good way to end the program :wub:

after made G.N.O, JYP said, "Yenny, in this lyrics so many eng! u should fix it to Korean." so Yenny : OK. but our Yenny forgot it Kkk

n JYP thought people like G.N.O more than Me,In. but people like Me,In more! so, JYP said, "look! if u fix it, others love G.N.O more~" Kkk

Guest ♪ LeeNa ♪

:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

best comeback stage ever :w00t:

the hair the outfits the fanchant :wub::w00t: really everything was just GREAT

and YES my dream came true they are recording strong heart YAAAY

--

if they win next week that would be AMAZING :D

Wonder Girls "Be My Baby" @ Young Street Radio

credit: iLOVEyoobin4 @ yt

The live stream on SBS for YoungStreet lagged so much. I'll have to watch the whole thing again.

We can hear Sohee's improved vocals much clearer here. 

Hyerim and Sohee look like they're looking at each other, while Sohee was singing and Hyerim dancing. 

YoungStreet listeners praised Sohee for her improved vocals after they sang. :D

Sohee looks so much more comfortable and happy. In the past, I don't think she would have danced along like she did here. 

I really like Sunye's hair like it is here. It reminds me of the Eebabo promotion days. 

Sohee just tweeted with a funny picture lol.

t3jlp.jpg

브이브이- 고마워요-*

V V - Thank you - *

Guest papercranes1825

If you go to Boo's twitter, she has it up but its not ddl, its torrents but they are in HD [:

boo's twitter:

http://twitter.com/#!/ahbooooo

--

I noticed that SunYe stood out the most in G.N.O performance because everyone else was in skirts while she had long pants on and while watching it, it seems like she was the main focus of the perf! It could just be me but that is how i felt when i was watching the perf. [:

thanks!

why was sunye wearing her wig from the me, in teaser while performing gno? i wonder if shell wear it again when they perform me, in (if they ever promote it) dont get me wrong i love the wig! but i also prefer her real hair haha

i also watched youngstreet and du go du go live sounded amazing!

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

the comeback performance was great! was it live?

everyone sounded really good. so proud of sohee's improvement these days!

i can't wait to see more fancams and pictures!!!!

Archived