Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Yeah, I did but I'll post it on this page again just to make things easier

Where to watch the Music Bank streaming at 6:05 PM KST (although WG will go on towards the end):

http://www.ustream.t.../kbs-music-bank

By the way, I'm also reading on 6theory (while it may not be the most reliable source) that the Music Bank's point system change (digital sales: 60% --> 65% & physical album sales: 10% --> 5%) is supposed to take place on the second or third week of November

So that may be why we haven't seen them post the new system, yet.

Thanks really appreciate it.. btw are they performing Dear Boy today?? or only GNO and Be My Baby?

4bbe5d31jw1dmzqmovp5gj.jpg

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hrmmmhum

EDIT: deleted --- the pictures were already posted :)

VNWonderfuls are so cool hahahah

Also, now that I think back on it, it's usually the comebacks that are the very last performances on Music Bank and then the two artists up for the trophy follow-- so it makes sense that WG is third to last

Edit 2: according to WonderFacts @ Twitter (which I think WonderfulSohee posts from), G.N.O was pre-recorded but BMBB will be performed live at 6PM KST

Thai Wonderfuls made this:

"[Reupload] ThaiWonderFuls Post (inter.) Issue.11 'Comeback Edition' twitpic.com/7cyzt1"

445051333.jpg

CR: TH_Wonderfuls @ Twitter

Apparently, it was over 155 K-WFs that attended the Mu-Bank recording

Guest luminen

Also heard that KWFs had no fanchant ready for G.N.O., & so they tried to make up for it during BMBB. Aw.....

Yeah just before the show we were instructed to shout "Girls Night Out!" every time the girls sang that... in addition people just sang along to random parts :D Nevertheless I think it worked out well. So excited to see how the performances come out tonight!

^

Thanks for sharing. So I guess you are one of the 3 foreigners in Chooney7's pic? lol

Give us a fanaccount, please!

EDIT: What was that V-WFs' gift? A real star? I can't make it out....

Guest hrmmmhum

^

Thanks for sharing. So I guess you are one of the 3 foreigners in Chooney7's pic? lol

Give us a fanaccount, please!

EDIT: What was that V-WFs' gift? A real star? I can't make it out....

Yes, they bought a real star (it said Orion so I guess it was that constellation) in Wonder Girls' name

It was a welcome back gift for WG on 11/11/11

Guest Stephy18

@luminen

Awwwww!!!!! So LUCKY!!!! It must have been a great experience....Plz do share ur fanaccount :D Tell us how it was for those who don't have the chance to see them up close. OHHHHH soooooo jealous lol. Wait so are you coming to the live show later then???

OMG I'M SO EXCITED FOR WONDER GIRLS COMEBACK TONIGHT!!!! A DAY TO REMEMBER 11.11.11 :D

THE QUEENS ARE REALLY BACK AND I'M SOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!

WONDERFULS ARE SOOOO AWESOME!!! I JUST LOVE SEEING SO MANY WF COME AND SUPPORT!!!

WONDER GIRLS AND WONDERFULS ARE THE BEST!!!!

78aa334fgw1dmzzi42rqjj.jpg

Guest luminen

^

LOL just went to see the pic on his twitter after you mentioned it... it's me, the foreigner in the grey sweater haha

It was so random he said he does marketing for WG and is a big fan of their's too, let's take a picture together!

^

Yeah, Randy bats for WG & San E among the JYP Nation artistes. He's quite open about it online.

- - - - - - - - -

Remember, WG is also appearing on SBS Power FM's 'Boom's Youngstreet' 붐의 영스트리트 show tonight.

Here's the announcement on the SBS Radio homepage. It airs 8-10 pm KST, if correct(?)

7TKUJ.jpg

Source: http://radio.sbs.co.kr/index.jsp

Show website: http://radio.sbs.co.kr/boom2ayo/

- - - - - - - - -

Baidu tutorial on how to access the online player:

2WIDO.png

5EyDK.png

bmgjb.png

Cr: rukaruka Baidu

Guest big_face

LOL just went to see the pic on his twitter after you mentioned it... it's me, the foreigner in the grey sweater haha

It was so random he said he does marketing for WG and is a big fan of their's too, let's take a picture together!

OMG, I just want to say Thank You for Fly a long way to be there to support the Girls today, you are amazing!! :lol: How was the performance today? Good ?? plzz share something to us in here! Can't wait to see BE MY BABY live!

Sunye & Yeeun will sing "DO GU DO GU" today in Youngstreet :wub: i wonder will they sing GIRLS GIRLS live?

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201111111119021001

Guest luminen

@luminen

Awwwww!!!!! So LUCKY!!!! It must have been a great experience....Plz do share ur fanaccount :D Tell us how it was for those who don't have the chance to see them up close. OHHHHH soooooo jealous lol. Wait so are you coming to the live show later then???

I know right! It still feels unreal I saw them live after being a fan for over four years and only seeing them on my laptop in the past haha. I have never written a fanaccount so I don't really know what to tell. But I have to say WonderFul staff had organized it really well, I didn't even have to go there that early and only the cd was needed to get in so it was cool. I was so nervous before because I wasn't sure if you need to register or smth to get in but it went really smoothly. We received these attendance cards and if you get enough stickers to it from shows you can have a tea time with WG. That would be so cool... What else... as many of music show attendees have probably written, the stage is so small live! But when you see it on the screen live it's pretty impressive. For G.N.O. the girls had a really small stage it seemed, and even back up dancers added to that! Every time the girls came out or the camera zoomed into them in between of recordings the audience went crazy. Sometimes the fanclub staff had to even tell the audience to be quiet because of too much noise hahaha. In the very beginning the girls introduced themselves as well as chatted something later on I could only catch phrases like "long time no see" and so on but the girls seemed so sweet. Yenny seemed to like dancing around as they waited for the shooting to begin... Ah the girls :) they seemed so much like normal girls when they were not performing, so humble and likable, cannot even describe it. Did I already mention how beautiful they are in person? kkk

So for G.N.O they basically went over the same performance for four times after which we had a break for a bit over an hour. The girls parents were also present! I could recognize Yenny's mom and I think I saw Lim's dad too. They greeted the audience which I thought was sweet. After we went back to the studio, the girls recorded an intro for a few times because there seemed to be some problem. For Be My Baby we got small papers with the fan chant and I think it was pretty loud! First time they performed Be My Baby they were on this "upper stage" which seemed too small for them to dance and I noticed they did not put so much effort to the dance. Perhaps they recorded only the voice this time. After this the crew came to change she stage so that the girls had more space to dance, on an area closer to the audience. This time the dancing and facial gestures were top notch! After performing BMBB the second time the girls thanked the audience, waved and prepared to leave the studio. I think I wasn't the only one who was surprised that it was over so soon as some Korean fans shouted it pleaded the girls to stay and perform again! kkk. I tried to wave to the girls before they and we left, although I'm not sure if any of them saw me. Anyways I was one of the few foreigners there so maybe I managed to catch their eye! After we got out us Wonderfuls gathered outside where the fan club staffs gave out signed stuffs for randomly chosen people. Unfortunately I didn't win anything but the experience was amazing nevertheless! Still feeling so happy after seeing them^^

Oh and only 25 first Wonderfuls could stay to watch the rest of the show.

Ps. sorry for the randomness of this post, I just wrote what ever came in to my mind. I'm still so shaken I cannot even write properly!

Sunye ah ~~ What are you wearing ?? :wacko: Why your wig is not blonde ???

She performed twice in black wig and twice in blonde! Wonder which one we are going to see tonight, maybe both! ^^

Guest jcsmark

Lim's dad posted a photo of the recording on his facebook account

20111111kbsmusicbankrec.jpg

Credit Lim's dad @facebook

Music Bank schedule. Watch from the beginning of the show to catch the girls in the waiting room!

706149begw1dn0218fd4dj.jpg

Credit Yeeunbar@weibo

Guest Stephy18

I know right! It still feels unreal I saw them live after being a fan for over four years and only seeing them on my laptop in the past haha. I have never written a fanaccount so I don't really know what to tell. But I have to say WonderFul staff had organized it really well, I didn't even have to go there that early and only the cd was needed to get in so it was cool. I was so nervous before because I wasn't sure if you need to register or smth to get in but it went really smoothly. We received these attendance cards and if you get enough stickers to it from shows you can have a tea time with WG. That would be so cool... What else... as many of music show attendees have probably written, the stage is so small live! But when you see it on the screen live it's pretty impressive. For G.N.O. the girls had a really small stage it seemed, and even back up dancers added to that! Every time the girls came out or the camera zoomed into them in between of recordings the audience went crazy. Sometimes the fanclub staff had to even tell the audience to be quiet because of too much noise hahaha. In the very beginning the girls introduced themselves as well as chatted something later on I could only catch phrases like "long time no see" and so on but the girls seemed so sweet. Yenny seemed to like dancing around as they waited for the shooting to begin... Ah the girls :) they seemed so much like normal girls when they were not performing, so humble and likable, cannot even describe it. Did I already mention how beautiful they are in person? kkk

So for G.N.O they basically went over the same performance for four times after which we had a break for a bit over an hour. The girls parents were also present! I could recognize Yenny's mom and I think I saw Lim's dad too. They greeted the audience which I thought was sweet. After we went back to the studio, the girls recorded an intro for a few times because there seemed to be some problem. For Be My Baby we got small papers with the fan chant and I think it was pretty loud! First time they performed Be My Baby they were on this "upper stage" which seemed too small for them to dance and I noticed they did not put so much effort to the dance. Perhaps they recorded only the voice this time. After this the crew came to change she stage so that the girls had more space to dance, on an area closer to the audience. This time the dancing and facial gestures were top notch! After performing BMBB the second time the girls thanked the audience, waved and prepared to leave the studio. I think I wasn't the only one who was surprised that it was over so soon as some Korean fans shouted it pleaded the girls to stay and perform again! kkk. I tried to wave to the girls before they and we left, although I'm not sure if any of them saw me. Anyways I was one of the few foreigners there so maybe I managed to catch their eye! After we got out us Wonderfuls gathered outside where the fan club staffs gave out signed stuffs for randomly chosen people. Unfortunately I didn't win anything but the experience was amazing nevertheless! Still feeling so happy after seeing them^^

Oh and only 25 first Wonderfuls could stay to watch the rest of the show.

Ps. sorry for the randomness of this post, I just wrote what ever came in to my mind. I'm still so shaken I cannot even write properly!

She performed twice in black wig and twice in blonde! Wonder which one we are going to see tonight, maybe both! ^^

Thanks for the fanaccount. Haha that's exactly what I was looking for :D I'm so glad you had a good time and reading your account makes me feel like I was there with you enjoying the experience too. That's really good to hear that everything went smoothly. I can't wait to watch the performance and hear the fanchants. Yeah maybe we will be seeing sunye in both blond and black wig cuz MB sometimes does this camera change thing but usually its change in outfit. But sunye's cool...she changes hair lol :D So did the girls perform the full version of GNO or short version? and was there a dance to it too?? Must of been great and awesome

Guest crazycindaye

Hey guys i think Wonder Girls Is Number 1 On Daily and Real time Charts for Soribada again :D

KEKKEKE

BUt i dont know how to insert pictures so can someone do that for me >.<

Archived