Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Ugh I can't wait anymore!

Does anyone else think Wonder Girls promotions in Korea being one month way too short? It's not fair! They should get to stay in Korea at least until Christmas. : (

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yubin4ever

Hey I just heard from a friend that since the WG are promoting 2 songs, they will only be performing BMB for 2 weeks and Me, In for 2 weeks. I mean, I like Me, In and all but I LOVEEEE Be My Baby. And I think if they stop performing that song after 2 weeks, they are wasting the potential of that song to be a huge hit. I want them to perform BMB for all the music award shows and do Me, In for special shows like MTV show or something. At least promote Bmb for 2 out of the 4 shows for the whole month they are there.

I cant wait for tonight!! What time does it air Korea time?

Guest jcsmark

WG's Music Bank Schedule (11/11/11)

10:30AM - G.N.O. Recording

1:00 PM - Be My Baby Recording

20111110215003.jpg

Credit Wonderholic

Updates on WG's MB recording

- Over 150 K-Wonderfuls at Music Bank

- WG just finished recording G.N.O. and now preparing for BMB

- Sunye's hairstyle is the same as the 1st teaser for G.N.O

- WFs shouted : "Wondergirls, fighting!!" n our SUN said, "omg, guys, don't make me cry~"

Credit mingsun89@twitter

- Sunye's uncle, Yeeun's mom, Sohee's dad, Yubin's mom and dad and Lim's mom and dad were there with us too! :)

Credit poohnida@twitter

^ ^ I thought the exact same thing when i read the setlist :(Makes me feel like Music Bank is being biased. But who knows, maybe they're just scared they'll upset so and so. But on the bright side, there's a high chance they'll do it for other music shows. Maybe MuBank too, next week :)

Guest QUEENka9

WG's Music Bank Schedule (11/11/11)

10:30AM - G.N.O. Recording

1:00 PM - Be My Baby Recording

*quoted image*

Credit Wonderholic

Updates on WG's MB recording

- Over 150 K-Wonderfuls at Music Bank

- WG just finished recording G.N.O. and now preparing for BMB

- Sunye hairstyle is the same as the 1st teaser for G.N.O

- WFs shouted : "Wondergirls, fighting!!" n our SUN said, "omg, guys, don't make me cry~"

Credit mingsun89@twitter

- Sunye's uncle, Yeeun's mom, Sohee's dad, Yubin's mom and dad and Lim's mom and dad were there with us too! :)

Credit poohnida@twitter

i'm tearing right now...huhuhu...tears.gif     w00t.gif

remember when wonder girls talked about sunmi and how they will get to see her really soon? I really hope she temporary becomes actress..like DREAM HIGH!! and then after her drama..and after wonder girls promote their US album..and tour..their successful comeback to korea with successful new actress, sunmi comeback together!! AHHHH that would be AWESOME! ;)

WOOT WONDER GIRLS AND BE MY BABY DAEBAK! :)

^I love the way you think ahah

Hey I just heard from a friend that since the WG are promoting 2 songs, they will only be performing BMB for 2 weeks and Me, In for 2 weeks. I mean, I like Me, In and all but I LOVEEEE Be My Baby. And I think if they stop performing that song after 2 weeks, they are wasting the potential of that song to be a huge hit. I want them to perform BMB for all the music award shows and do Me, In for special shows like MTV show or something. At least promote Bmb for 2 out of the 4 shows for the whole month they are there.

I cant wait for tonight!! What time does it air Korea time?

If this is true than :w00t: that is amazing. That will also mean we will get an MV for Me, In. I'm just dying to see them perform the song period. I mean just how freaking cool is it to see our girls rock out on stage.

Does anyone know where I can watch the comeback performance live?

Maybe a link to a website that has live streams of the k-music shows?

I had one I used to use before, but its been so long since I have been on there, and when I tried it looks like they are no longer around.

I would love to know too, do anyone have an idea or planning to stream the show? I don't (or never) stream for music bank so I have no idea either,

ANYONE STREAMING THE SHOW TONIGHT?

aw their family members are there !!! that makes me really happy~ im sure theyll never forget the performances today!!

Sadly, im not guna stay up to watch the perfs :( but as soon as i wake, ill def go on youtube to try and watch it :DD

Honestly, Wonder World is allll ive been listening to since it came out .. the album jus flows so good hahah

cant wait for the comeback perfs~ lets root for them from close up and afar WFs !! ^^

Guest yubin4ever

New WG twitter pic

Credit:Darkbrowny twitter

Yenny looks like a Goddess omg

Edit: Darkbrowny's twitter has uploaded about 3 pics of WG behind the scenes at music bank. If anyone knows how to upload them, can they?? Im pretty bad with uploading pictures and whatnot...as you can probably see lol

Guest apricot

I'm getting sooo excited. I can't wait to see the comeback stages..love. They are looking good! Sohee is gorgeous..haha, my mandoo baby.

Hwaiting girls! Korea is waiting for you all! HWAITING!!!!

Guest hrmmmhum

OMG I just realised the girls incorporated some of their old hits' moves in Be My baby. Like the finger-pointing of Nobody and the hair flipping of So hot. Did you guys notice it? Love it!

Do you mean SunYe pointing at the audience during her part of the chorus? I didn't think too much of it, since she often has something that connects more to the audience during her part (i.e. the kiss-blowing during the 2DT end ad-libs)

But yeah, I noticed how YeEun did that circular hand motion at the ends of her hair!!

Oooh and BTW wonder girls released their album and MV in our Eid day

I can't forget that day thanx wonder girls for making that day meaningful to all wonderfuls around the world :D <3

Yeah, I think there was a holiday in Malaysia, the U.S. has a holiday (Veteran's Day) tomorrow, and there was Eid!

So many holidays for some WFs -- this is a good promotion time :)

But it was so hectic trying to watch the MV in the morning and to leave it on autoplay before going to the mosque in the morning ^^

tumblr_luatnzJYWX1r568gzo1_400.jpg

^I really like this picture. I feel like each member's individual personality and image is conveyed really well here (like through stances, etc.)

HuhGak is signed with CUBE.

Ahhh, you're right ^^ I don't know why I associate him with YG. I edited my post. Thank you :)

EDIT:

deleted - the pics have already been posted :)

Guest yubin4ever

@catleson- THANKS FOR THE PIC!!!! The stage looks awesome. I'm trying really hard to see if The big "WG" sign is something that will move while the girl's dance like in the vid lol. Im really curious to see if they would do that

I don't think it is.

There is still another song called "Like Money" that WG was rumored to have in their US movie, along with "Be My Baby". This rumor came out long before Be My Baby was actually announced and it actually came true, "Like Money" is probably on the US album too, though it's not on Wonder World. They also have 2 other songs registered in the ASCAP, called "Love Me Like" and "The DJ is Mine". There's at least 3 new songs right here. We also haven't heard the songs that were written by Darkchild and Claude Kelly...

I think BMB and Nu Shoes are the only songs on Wonder World that will be on the US album.

As I said many times in my previous comments, my prediction for the US album is that it will be a completely different album from this Korean album except Nu Shoes and Be My Baby. The main reason is that the US album is the ultimate project for both JYP and the Queens to achieve. Consequently they must be saving songs which are composed and produced by those American big names on this US ablum. I also tend to believe this US album will be much more Americanized/Westernized with certain aspect of Kpop style.

I read online "Nu Shoes" may be a production by Claude Kelly. I am not sure though and I guess details should be on the Album (I yet recieved mine)

To play safe, don't get bashed, this is only my prediction and I love wonderfuls.

Archived