Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

What time is music bank? I hope it won't be on late here. I won't be able to stay up to watch it live =/

Music Bank broadcasts at 6:05PM (KST) 

I'm also really happy at the number of non-wonderfuls complimenting the album and how people have said that Wonder Girls Wonder World album is the best album of the year. It's still early, but I hope they win best album of the year next year haha. xD

A 'This Christmas' Single + DVD (Japan Version) is to be released on the 30th November. 

tumblr_lufksg7ZZq1r6okjxo1_500.jpg

JYP NATION - This Christmas (Japan Version)

JYP Nation wishes fans a happy holiday season with the special single This Christmas. Led by Park Jin Young, JYP Entertainment’s artists including 2PM, 2AM, Wonder Girls, miss A, San E, and Joo came together to record this cheery Christmas song in 2010 for the JYP Nation concert. Previously released in Korea as a digital single, the holiday hit makes it to CD for the first time on this Japan Version single.

This edition includes a 28-page photobook and a DVD with music video and making-of.

SUPPORT: 

• YesAsia - US$26.75 - Buy
  • CDJapan - US$23.92 - Buy
  • HMV Japan - ¥1,683 - Buy
  • Tower Records - ¥1,683 - Buy

Credit: 2am2pm @ tumblr

I can't wait until tomorrow morning. (mubank time for me) I'm so excited~~

tumblr_lug6cwI3a21qkluu2o1_500.jpg

credit: mblaqsuzy @ tumblr

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Music Bank is 9 hours and 15 min from now.

Omg, so that means i'll already be in school :tears:

So i have to wait like 7 hours to watch the performance...while i get Twitter messages from people spazzing about the performance fury.gif

Atleast it's finally FRIDAY!~

T.G.I.F. lol~

"R U READY?"

Hahaha :ph34r:

9 hours.... Seems so far away! Hahas, I can't wait for their comeback!

Lim just tweeted!

We got a cake for our comeback!

credits to wg_lim@twitter

Guest TheArchangel

If you want EatYourKimchi to review  Wonder Girls' Be My Baby for their Kpop Music Money, you can vote on facebook here too. They are leading by a lot atm. :) 

http://www.facebook.com/questions/10150519863336102/?qa_ref=qd

Let's keep voting by twitter and by mail. Tablo lead last week by a lot in the fb thing but he still got beat by JYJ. The e-mail votes is a powerful thing since no one actually can see how far ahead a song is.

Yubin also tweets!

은진쌤이 해주신 정규2집 컴백 케잌‼

credits to wgyubin@twitter

Aw, I hope they'll take a picture of all of the girls enjoying the cake together <3

NEWS: Wonder Girls Sohee and her sister' striking Resemblance

Source: Ajnews.co.kr

Translations: Wondergirlsoul @ Tumblr

tumblr_luh063HGZH1r568gzo1_500.jpg

Photos of Wonder Girls Sohee’s very own sister surfaced on November 10th on an online korean community portal.

It’s not the first time that Sohee’s sister photo has been revealed  to the public as the first picture of Sohee and her sister posing was taken a few years ago and uploaded on Sohee's mini homepage,but suddenly  emerged as Wonder Girls are currently making a comeback after a year and  half long hiatus.

20111110000398_0.jpg

Sohee’s sister is six years older than her,and the sisters definitely  share similar features as chubby cheeks,their lips shape and their cute looks.

Netizens commented on the two sisters resemblance : “They really look  alike!”, “they both look so cute!”,”They could be mistaken for twins.”

Meanwhile,the Wonder Girls have been sweeping music charts with their  title track “Be My Baby” from their second album WONDER WORLD and are scheduled to perform on Music Bank today.

Sohee must have missed her sis a lot ,they seem so close.

Be My Baby Youtube Cover from a fan,pretty popular by now:

Music Bank is 9 hours and 15 min from now.

There goes me staying, I know I'll see it tomorrow but man I don't think I can stay up that late. =/ I will try blah

Where is everyone to spazz? I can't wait for their performance man. omg omg

So still no news on how many songs and what songs they going to perform on MB. (I hope it still be BMB, Me, In, & Dear boy)

There goes me staying, I know I'll see it tomorrow but man I don't think I can stay up that late. =/ I will try blah

Where is everyone to spazz? I can't wait for their performance man. omg omg

So still no news on how many songs and what songs they going to perform on MB. (I hope it still be BMB, Me, In, & Dear boy)

Well, LOL, I'm here! HAhas, I'm located in North America so it's pretty late for me aswell... but I'll try my best. I don't think I'd want to miss that golden moment lawl.

Actually someone posted an official release of the music bank list, the Wonder Girls are performing G.N.O and Be My Baby! (Yeah I know what you mean, I really wanted Me, in and Dear. Boy as well)

Mubank setlist from KBS world's facebook:

Mini Me - Xcross

You wouldn't know - JCERA

Because I'm crazy - AA

Such man - Nimo

My love Ssagaji - Fat Cat

Broken Yesterday - Flower

Can't communicate - Beige

Lady - Daeguknamah

G.D.M - M.I.B

What kind of person u r - Ali

Window - Trax

Goodbye Valentine - Maybee

Message - My Name

That Man, That Woman - 4Men&Mi

Sales King - Norajo

Just you - Seo Young Eun

Pretty but Hateful - Son Ho Young

Don't touch my girl - Boyfriend

I miss you and miss you - Noel

Love is Move - Secret

G.N.O + Be My Baby - Wonder Girls

Tonight + We are friends - Lee Seungki

The Boys - SNSD

The list is usually in order from beginning to end.

I'm a bit surprise that Music Bank will air in 7 hours and still no setlist.

Setlist For Music Bank Today (18:05 KST)

Mini Me - Xcross

You wouldn't know - JCERA

Because I'm crazy - AA

Such man - Nimo

My love Ssagaji - Fat Cat

Broken Yesterday - Flower

Can't communicate - Beige

Lady - Daeguknamah

G.D.M - M.I.B

What kind of person u r - Ali

Window - Trax

Goodbye Valentine - Maybee

Message - My Name

That Man, That Woman - 4Men&Mi;Sales King - Norajo

Just you - Seo Young Eun

Pretty but Hateful - Son Ho Young

Don't touch my girl - Boyfriend

I miss you and miss you - Noel

Love is Move - Secret

G.N.O + Be My Baby - Wonder Girls

Tonight + We are friends - Lee Seungki

The Boys - SNSD

CR: PikeYenny

So only G.N.O and Be My Baby aye?....I was seriously buzzing out at the thought of them performing Dear, Boy tonight..oh well!

By the way, if your in the mood to cover BMB, check out this Wonderful's fanmade instrumental:

Wonder Girls - Be My Baby Instrumental (Fanmade)

cr. TheWonderWG1

Cheers to the freakin weekend people!

Guest beebella89

Does anyone know where I can watch the comeback performance live?

Maybe a link to a website that has live streams of the k-music shows?

I had one I used to use before, but its been so long since I have been on there, and when I tried it looks like they are no longer around.

Boo totally disappointed I actually thought that for once the girls will try something different. As in trying to perform at least some of their other songs too. For example, perform BMB, Me, In for MB. . Music core is BMB, G.N.O, etc. . you know what I mean. =/ I am still looking forward to it, but I was dying to see them perform Me, In live. I thought it be their other song.

But whatever lol @Yoyo, girl I will try too but man it seem so long since I stay up late for the girls. AH ahah

Guest WonderfulSohee

Wonderfuls, we'll be trending QueensAreBack we will start the trending in about 13 minutes

at 1:00PM KST

we'll start trending soon so we can spazz on the performance later okay

omg!! can't wait to watch xxxbank (that's what we called them in 6theory..lol) this evening!!!!! surely i'm gonna turn the tv by the time the girls will be performing. & i don't mind what song they're gonna perform later.as long as they perform again in Korea stage is more than enough for me.

p/s: i'm going to get some tissues ready coz i know i'm going to cry a river later when they perform.that's what happen to me last year when i watched 2DT comeback stage..haha

Archived