Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest TheArchangel

I read a review of the album where the writer thinks that Wonder World is the US album but some where just translated. I hope that's not the case. I hope the US album are new songs. I can get by with 2-3 songs turned english but I really hope the US album is not an english version of Wonder World.

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TheArchangel

Music Core 111112

♬ Comeback Stage

- 원더걸스『G.N.O.』『Be my baby』

- TRAX『창문(Blind)』

- 노라조『판매왕』

♬ HOT Stage

- 소녀시대『The boys』

- Secret『사랑은 MOVE』

♬ 감성 in 음중

- Brown Eyed Girls『클렌징 크림』

- 포맨+美『그 남자 그 여자』

- U-KISS『Someday』

♬ Volume UP Stage

- 김완선(feat.JQ)『Be quiet』

- M.I.B『G.D.M』

- MY NAME『메시지(Message)』

♬ Sound-HOLIC

- 보이프렌드『『내 여자 손대지 마』

- MayBee『Goodbye Valentine』

- C-REAL『No No No No No』

♬ New Song

- LED APPLE『어쩌다 마주친』

- X-CROSS『MINI ME』

- 이지혜『로켓 파워』

- 더블에이(AA)『미쳐서 그래』

Source: imbc.com

It's official. I mean finally the news has a source. GNO will be performed on Music Core.

We passed through 5 million views! :sweatingbullets:

Guys, don't care about prizes or competitors. There's nothing to prove. We have a splendid album, getting good reviews from all sides. We're gonna get TV shows overload and hear the fanchants. Nothing is bad. And the world is wonderful^^

990f2810d0c3d5d2cb518d44a500762c_large.png

(I feel sorry for German fans. It's not their fault, as far as I understand a music rights collector agency blocks the video there :wacko: )

---

This is the final scores of the SeoulBeats poll.

1ed70675a5eb31157a2ad08058d0f713_large.png

--

How to stream from Soribada

I-Wonderfuls have to follow these steps:

- open http://www.soribada.com.

- you will be redirected to a site for international viewers (kpop.soribada.com/En/).

- type again www.soribada.com in the address bar. This time the Korean site will show.

5e5e50c4dc072ce43a5226b1c149d4d0_large.png

Click over the words "Be My Baby" to stream the preview.

Click the hearth right of the player to favorite the song. Then you can share the like on twitter or facebook.

To go to the page of the album, click on the album name that will appear at the bottom.

Share the instructions & pic freely.

Guest ashenlo

finally TOMORROW the Wonder Girls are coming back for a live stage in a korean music show!

ii'm so happy because i love it when they're on stage and hearing the fanchant from wonderfuls too

anyone know what time they'll air the performance?

i'm so excited cause we'll get to see the great dance live

tumblr_luem4oeLFz1qazs6to1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_luasdnh8lY1qh8uflo1_500.gif

tumblr_luapzoGgZz1qeuebro1_500.gif

cr stalkapple and john teshyeah ye eun

ps: some ppl are mad at s*** for bulk ordering again...but nothing prevents you from doing the same for wg!

except that i find this absolutely ridiculous to get the same album 2 times, it's just to throwing money away!

what really matters is that we wonderfuls all buy 1 album to support the girls, so please if u don't have yours buy it instead of illegally downloading the songs. thanks

Guest sweet.kimjae

best eid ever <33 i spent the whole day watchin' the MV again n again dancin' with "my nu shoes " and wg t-shirt  OH GOD i couldn't sleep that day      

11.11.11 plz come  come coooooooo0000000me T__T

omg same here , me and my family were having our BBQ  , and suddenly my best frnd was sending me buzz or " pings " through Black Berry Messanger dry.gif , i was shocked , all she have wrote was the mv is out , quickley:blink: , go watch it    , & she was upset cuz she had to go out at that moment , imagine me a fangirl   , w00t.gif running through 2 staircases and jumping on my bed  , almost breaking my laptop , and when i saw the mv:w00t:   , i almost cried:tears:  .  i didint care what ppl say or whatever  , i thought these ppl are crazy :angry: , we " wonderfuls " have been waiting almost 2 years for this 3 years since a serious comeback promotions vicx.gif , and they would think we actually care what do u say or think about the mv-_-   ? the song ?  i was satisfied ^_^ , and the other day i woke up and all was playing in my head , plz be my baby ~ make me ur lady :D  , and then i thought ,

JYP YOU BRAT , YOU'VE PICKED  THE RIGHT SONG , I FORGIVE U XD .  B)  

THE ENTIER ALBUM IS DAEBACK excl.gif

i love it , im addicted to dear boy , BMB , me in &  NU shoes :wub:

im really really happy that i dont care i have a mid-term exam next sunday , i just want to enjoy this comeback , im glad i studied beforhand T.T , can wait for tomorrow's comeback stages , im gona watch it online , who is with me <3 :phew:

I read a review of the album where the writer thinks that Wonder World is the US album but some where just translated. I hope that's not the case. I hope the US album are new songs. I can get by with 2-3 songs turned english but I really hope the US album is not an english version of Wonder World.

I don't think it is.

There is still another song called "Like Money" that WG was rumored to have in their US movie, along with "Be My Baby". This rumor came out long before Be My Baby was actually announced and it actually came true, "Like Money" is probably on the US album too, though it's not on Wonder World. They also have 2 other songs registered in the ASCAP, called "Love Me Like" and "The DJ is Mine". There's at least 3 new songs right here. We also haven't heard the songs that were written by Darkchild and Claude Kelly...

I think BMB and Nu Shoes are the only songs on Wonder World that will be on the US album.

Guest TheArchangel

Been watching dance covers of BMBB. I never thought the routine was THAT exhausting. The routine is easy but there are too many movement. I'm starting to worry about sohee. She has so many lines.

Guest ahhlynnx

I want them to perform Me In instead of G.N.O. Me In showcase their vocals more. Please tell me this is not true. Sigh. I was really hyped, looking forward to their comeback stage on 11.11.11. But I read somewhere that the choice of songs are changed and I must say my anticipation went down a little... Nonetheless, I'm happy too see Wonder Girls back on stage once again. I seriously hate Kbs, obvious bias-ness towards THIS particular annoying entertainment. Not only the company, their fans are annoying and rude too. Sorry for ranting but I really love the Wonder Girls and I want them to receive as much love and be treated fairly.

Guest TheArchangel

I want them to perform Me In instead of G.N.O. Me In showcase their vocals more. Please tell me this is not true. Sigh. I was really hyped, looking forward to their comeback stage on 11.11.11. But I read somewhere that the choice of songs are changed and I must say my anticipation went down a little... Nonetheless, I'm happy too see Wonder Girls back on stage once again. I seriously hate Kbs, obvious bias-ness towards THIS particular annoying entertainment. Not only the company, their fans are annoying and rude too. Sorry for ranting but I really love the Wonder Girls and I want them to receive as much love and be treated fairly.

GNO is what they will definitely perform in Music Core. Not yet sure about Inkigayo and Music Bank. I keep refreshing their site but still no setlist.

Heres the official youtube views, well from what I see!

5ldwye.jpg

I'm so proud of all the WonderFuls and our girls. I can't wait until their comeback stage tomorrow (wellfornorthamericansitssometimearound4AM) I'm sure we'll be able to hit the 6million mark by the girls comeback date <3

Seoulbeats also did an article about which girl-groups progressed the most since debut heres the Wonder Girls snippet,

Wonder Girls

51bvgw.jpg

Personally I think the Wonder Girls grew the most. I loved how their sound matured. They brought a nice mix of songs in their latest Wonder World album but the two standouts for me were “Me, In” and “Stop!” They have been on my replay list since the group released their album. I hope they promote “Stop!” in the U.S because they will have already promoted “Me, In” in Korea. I thoroughly enjoyed their album, which is something I usually don’t do unless it’s a YG artist’s album or something outside the Big 3 like One Way. Of course I like some songs more than others but as a whole it was a very good effort. Though JYP said the comeback wouldn’t be very retro the sound of the title track definitely is. And though it might have come off sounding Christmassy, I think it is very appropriate since the Christmas season is approaching. It will be sure to stay on people’s playlist even longer for that very reason. Thanks to this album I’m eager to see what they bring for their U.S. promotions. As for their image it has also matured. “Be My Baby” is still typically them, but if their first teaser is any indication they will take a 180 degree turn for their “Me, In” promotions.

credits to seoulbeats

Wonder Girls : Bugs Music Interview

Source : Bugs

Translations : WonderGirlSoul @Tumblr

tumblr_luf3yykl2U1r568gzo1_500.jpg

Q. Hello,it’s really been a long time hasn’t it.Please say hi to Bugs Music members.

A. Hello,Bugs members! We are the Wonder Girls,greeting you after a long time with a brand-new album,our second,WONDER WORLD.

Q.It’s been about a year and a half since your last domestic activities.You are now returning with a new album and a lot must have happened in a year.You have been experiencing more as artists and matured.How did you spend your time between “2DT” and “Be My Baby” ?

A.Yes.We returned to Korea with “2 Different Tears” last year to promote for a short while but this time we are back with a full album which took us a long time to work on,to prepare for and to release.It feels like we’ve been busy preparing for it during a long time because it’s been quite a while since we released any music.

Even though we haven’t been appearing much on tv for the past year,we were busily rehearsing for and filming our “Wonder Girls At The Apollo” TV movie.

Also,even though we went straight back to Korea when we finished filming the movie,to prepare for our comeback and faced a packed schedule,we’ve been happily rehearsing and actually see all the preparations prior to our return as something fun because of all the fans and people who support us,who constantly cheer us up and anticipate our return.

We’ve been having quite a hard time in the U.S because of our schedule and activities,and we really want to thank every member of our staff for their continued support and also say we’re sorry.Hahaha

Q.You appear to have matured and are back as elegant and classy ladies.Please introduce to us the concept of your second album and that of the title track “Be My Baby”.

A.The lyrics convey a cute feel even though it’s not obvious when you listen to it,“Be My Baby” is an up tempo number with a playful vibe to it.It’s got that classy image and we tried to infuse a powerful,feminine concept into it.

We hope that through our performances,you will be able to appreciate the fun danceroutine, and when you memorize it and follow the moves they won’t seem difficult anymore.

Q.Besides the title track,which songs from the album would you absolutely recommend to your fans?

A.Although it was also the case with our first album,for our new album,i’d say you need to

listen to the whole record to get the overall picture of the music we were trying to present and the music we poured our hearts and love into.Especially So Hee and Yubin unnie’s duet “Super B”,Ye Eun and myself also sang a duet “두고두고” and Hye Rim and SAN E oppa’s rap duet.These songs will allow you to see a brand-new side of the Wonder Girls you’ve never been able to capture before.

Q.I heard that you once again worked with renowned people! Please elaborate on this.

A.Yes we did.Especially for our title song “Be MY Baby”,we worked with a famous choreographer,Jonte,who was in charge of choreographing many famous artists music videos as Beyonce’s.We got down to it and worked together on a dance routine.We learned a lot during our time spent together,it was a pleasure having the chance to learn from his experience and practicing always was a lot of fun with him.

Q.There were news that the movie you filmed and for which you got the leading parts is due out early next year.Please tell us more about what kind of movie it is.

A.In the first quarter of 2012, our tv movie “The Wonder Girls At The Apollo” is to be broadcast on the American tv.It’s a movie about our first experience in the U.S,about our everyday life as Wonder Girls,there will be a lot of interesting things happening throughout the episodes ,at the Apollo theater and as the story unfolds,you will be able to feel all the tension.It was the first time for us to act and we practiced all five together our acting and we spent time helping each other as we got ready to do it,it’s something i won’t forget.Please anticipate our movie next year!

Q.This time for this album you are planning promotional activities.Please tell us about what are your plans for the future as Wonder Girls.

A.While we were preparing for our second studio album,we cried,laughed,there has been a lot happening to us in every way possible.

It is not the image we show off on stage,we hope to be able to show our various and complex sides through the medias and through various opportunities,and to

be able to unwrap stories about us.

To our beloved fans who have been believing in us,waiting for us,a big thank you to you all.And to the people who have been helping us prepare our korean comeback,thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts.

Q.What are Wonder Girls objectives and dreams?

A.As of now,we still are busy with a lot of activities and projects and we feel that we’re learning a lot through experiencing them.About what kind of opportunities await us as  Wonder Girls,we hope that we will always face every chance coming our way with the same heart we had when we debut,as if it was the first time.

From now on,although we feel that we will experience a lot,walk many roads,we hope to become the Wonder Girls who won’t feel tired and who will have the chance to spread their wings and fly higher,something that is made possible thanks to the continued support of  our fans and the people around us we need.So what we wish to accomplish,and what are dreams is simple.

We hope people will keep cheering us on so that we can become their dreams and hopes.When we reach that goal,with making many people feel happy,then we will achieve what we want,and will be pleased.

Q.Finally,if you had something more to say to Bugs Music members,what would that be?

A.Bugs Music members,we hope to be able to bring you fun music you will be enjoying here.

We also hope that you will appreciate our little effort with your ears,and that it will spice up your lives.

Last but not least,we hope you will all finish 2011 this year with a happy heart.Thank you!

___

WTF ? FML !! LIKE I WAS WAITING TO SEE THEM PROMOTE 3 SONGS FOR COMEBACK STAGE AND NOW WTF? ONLY 2 ? I WILL SERIOUSLY KILL KBS! SUCH A SNSD MAN WHAT HAPPEN WHY AINT THEY GETTING TO DO 3 SONGS ? SOMEONE TELL ME PLEASE? ARGHH.... I SERIOUSLY FEEL LIKE KOREA DOESN;T SEEM TO GIVE AS MUCH CARE OR LOVE TO THEM ANYMORE... I FEEL LIKE SOME BROADCAST STATION OR SHOWS R BEING A pinkberry TO THEM ! EXAMPLE FAMILY OUTING 2 WAS A SERIOUS BS WHEN THEY CUT ALL THE GOOD WONDER GIRLS SCENE . IF OUR QUEENS BECOME SUCCESSFUL IN THE US . I DON'T WANT THEM TO GO TO BIAS SHOWS EVER!

I have to agree with you. I hear they even deleted some of the k wonderfuls requests for the song BMB on their site. A lot of people are very angry.

I've been reading many reviews on the new album and can I just say that it gives me the warm fuzzies that this album has surely opened the eyes and ears of so many who doubted/disliked the WGs before? I mean, reading one review, the reviewer stated his love and passion for "another certain girl group" but clearly screamed how much he loved the album and how much better it was compared to the other group's? In another review, the reviewer just went on and on about how this was the best album of the year, and she wasn't even a fan of the WGs to begin with!

So fellow WONDERFULS, let us not worry too much about other groups, their fans or whatnot, but just continue to spazz about how awesome the album is and how wonderful and beautiful the girls are, etc. etc... haha.

Still smiling with glee from all these great and awesome ratings/reviews!

Guest jcsmark

In an interview Sunye said they have recorded at least 10 songs for their US album. Majority of the tracks are new.

Here’s a list of people WG have worked with this year for their English album.

Claude Kelly (2 songs)

Kelly Mueller

Darkchild/Rodney Jerkins

Wynter Gordon

Autumn Rowe

Nick Jonas (1 song)

Crystal Nicole Johnson (2 songs)

Fredo

Rainstone

JYP

Songs:

Be My Baby

Nu Shoes

Like Money

The DJ is Mine

Love Like Me

Always Without Me (not sure if this song will be included)

----

Also, Wonder Girls have yet to release their K-Food song and MV!

Guest ladyluckk

jun ji: I know what you mean! I love reading those reviews. This album has definitely "converted" many people haha. I can't tell you how many comments I've seen on YouTube that said, "I'm not a fan of Wonder Girls, but this is one of the best kpop albums this year!" :) it makes me so happy!

Anyways, this album has been on repeat for me~ and during school, each song has been stuck in my head lol.

I totally agree,i feel there's definitely been a change on how people see our girls.I remember when 2DT came out,everyone was "Uh,WG going retro again" or "They won't be as successful as they once were anymore".Wonder Girls clearly showed off how professionals do it,and even though they've been absent from the korean music scene for the past couple of years,they are back and stronger as ever,and THAT,Wonderfuls is something we can celebrate!Even other fandoms are celebrating the girls return,so let's not worry too much about what this or that person says,because i dont think the views of one person represent its fandom.

That said,IM SO EXCITED FOR WONDER GIRLS COMEBACK STAGE TOMORROW!!!! READY!

Sohee is one of heechul's partners XD

http://media.tumblr....dqYT1qan0qw.gif

*quoted image*

ROFL! XD

Guest TheArchangel

What time is music bank? I hope it won't be on late here. I won't be able to stay up to watch it live =/

Music Bank is 9 hours and 15 min from now.

Archived