Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hrmmmhum

My internet has been awful lately :'[ Usually, when I post, I come back with more things to add and edit it with, but before I can, my internet has been going away. Thankfully, though, WFs have been posting what I would have posted anyway! :) Like the English lyrics and the iTunes screencaps; the article I posted said it was in the 90s but a WF tweeted that it was at 85 and I panicked because I thought no one would capture it but plenty of WFs showed the album's rank at 59 ^^

Also, if you live in the U.S., Friday is Veteran's day, so WG's MuBank performances should air sometime around Thursday night/early Friday morning and we get Friday off anyways ^^

And during WG's MV release, I believe there was another holiday in Malaysia?

I thought November would be an extremely hectic and hard-to-keep-up month for a comeback, but I'm glad at least some WFs have holidays to enjoy it ^^

Anyways, although these are old (I believe they were taken within half a day after the release), here are some screencaps that were not posted:

This was Cyworld -

316595_301809206513111_137895429571157_1170443_850215605_n.jpg

Picture credit: ViCtORiAzZz

Look for "원더걸스" for WG

Someone jokingly asked, "Is this the chart or WG's tracklist?" hahahaha

Daum's top 8 music rank -

298620_241909835865753_170348913021846_712967_1076262309_n.jpg

All are WG except number 2.

Cr: WonderfulsCafe @ FB

_______

Since not many people seem to know who Huh Gak is, he won what is basically the Korean version of American Idol, the show Superstar K2.

[the runner-up for that show had also made it several rounds into American Idol before Superstar K2 and sang WG's Nobody for his Superstar K2 audition; he also covered WG's 2DT -- but this isn't really related to Hug Gak :sweatingbullets: ]

Anyways, since it was a nationally televised show, he's earned quite a bit of recognition and everyone was speculating over who he would sign with; he ended up signing with YGE, which has a good fanbase and good sales to begin with

________

Another WF posted a link to a guide to trial listening compiled by Elfs and was unsure of whether she/he was allowed to post it, but I don't think there is a problem.

Anyways, I'm posting it here and it seems that trial listening counts towards music shows (or has it changed since 5/17/2010?) and you only need to sign up for Cyworld.

Just replace the SJ & Bonamama with WG & Be My Baby ^^

Support Super Junior ‘미인아’ (Bonamana) through Trial Listen

Criteria and Weighting of the 3 main music shows

KBS Music Bank – Broadcast time: Every Friday

MBC Music Core – Broadcast time: Every Saturday

SBS Inkigayo – Broadcast time: Every Sunday

[KBS] Music Bank

1.Sales 20% (depends on sales figures on Hanteo Chart, Shinnara Media and Hottracks)

2.Trial listen 50% (depends on ranking on Dosirak, Melon, Muz, Bugs + total downloads of ringtone in SKT, KTF)

3.Voting by Audience 30%

[MBC] Music Core

It is decided by the acceptance and recommendations from the respectable musicians

[sBS] Inkigayo

1.Sales 20%

2.Trial Listen 30%

3.Voting 10%

4.Number of times of performances 20%

5.Searching 20%

Sales depends on the monthly sales figures on Hanteo Chart, Shinnara Media and Hottracks.

Trial Listen depends on the number of times of trial listen on Melon, Mnet and

SBS Inkigayo.

Voting depends on the votes on SBS Inkigayo and votes by mobile.

Searching depends on the search on Naver and other Music sites (such as Melon…etc).

The importance of trial listen is shown by the weighting. So everybody let’s go listen it on those sites!!!

Websites for trial listen

To listen 미인아 (Bonamana) by surfing the websites below can guarantee the trial listen will be counted.

1. Bugs http://search.bugs.co.kr/search/?keyword=Super%20Junior

Go to this website and you can see 미인아 (Bonamana) on the top of the song list.

Click the headphone sign to start the trial listen. And the page will ask you to install a system.

After installing the system,refresh the page and click the headphone sign again.

The player will pop up and require you to download several things.

Just keep downloading until the player works

2. Melon http://www.melon.com/utility/melonSearch/search.jsp?w=web_tot&q=super+junior&result=web&uid=null&page=1&ipath=srch_form&main_default_keyword_url=&x=18&y=16

On this page, youcan find 미인아 on the top of the song list.

Click the song name to start trial listening.

And the following steps are the same as the Bugs’.

* The number of times of trial listen in Melon are accepted by all music shows.

In other words,total number of trial listen in Melon is counted by all music shows.

So, Melon is the most important website for trial listening.

3. Cyworld http://music.cyworld.com/song.asp?sid=1376231

On this page, you can find 미인아 (Bonamana) on the song list.

Click the song name first.

And it will pop up a window, just follow the steps in the picture below.

Then, you may click the song name again and refresh the page to start trial listening

4. Dosirak http://www.dosirak.com/AlbumDetail/f_Album_info.asp?album_id=80138574

5. Soribada http://www.soribada.com/#/Music/Album/?TID=KA0042400

6. Naver http://music.naver.com/album.nhn?tubeid=195205

P.S:The song on those websites is a short version.

To ensure the number of times of trial listen, please play it until the song is finished.

Also,the best way to guarantee the number of times of trial listen is NOT TO REPEAT the song on THE SAME PAGE. In other words,after listening once,close the window and open another one for the trial listen.I know it sounds stupid but no one knows whether replaying will be counted.

[***** in other words, they're saying that merely clicking repeat/replay may not add towards the number of trial listens, but closing and opening a new window for it will]

*Trial listen is not just a way to help SUPER JUNIOR to get higher ranking in those music shows,but also a way to help them in awards ceremonies which are held at the end of year.

please copy ALL the below information when redistributing

CREDITS

Source: Super Junior Baidu Bar

English translation: nochichi & Kendyth

Shared at TwELFs.com

& here's their tutorial on how to sign up for Cyworld:

28434_421957595497_402318945497_5850396_2200850_n.jpg

It's not extremely clear, but the red button means register so just follow the numbers ^

Some of the links also direct you to SJ's section on the sites, though, so you want to change those to WG....

Guest jcsmark

Yenny Day Diary - November 9th, 2011

제가 오늘 쓴다구 했죠?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

오늘 = 자기전

다 그런거죠.... ^^;; ㅋㅋ

아무튼!

제가 아까 진짜 엄청 길게................ 엄청엄청 길게 썼거든요? ㅠㅠ

근데 날아간거에요... 너무 로그인 한지 오래되서? 라고 했나 아무튼 지워져서...

근데 샵이었거든요,,,, 매니저언니가 이제 가야한다고 그래서 ...

다시 쓸수도 없고 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 엉엉

그래서 결국 게릴라데이트 마치고 연습하고 이제야 글을 씁니다~!

절대 열두시 넘길라고 넘긴게 아니에요 ㅠㅠ 믿어주세요

그래서..... 다시 씁니다

음 어디서 시작해야 할까요,

우선 10월 예니데이 안써서 ... ㅠㅠㅠㅠ 죄송합니다

그러려던건 아니구 그때가 절정으로 아주아주바쁠때였어요!!! (제기억으로는)

네 그렇습니다, 엘에이에서 영화를 찍을 때였거든요!!

맨날 새벽까지 촬영하구 ㅠㅠ

촬영은 아주 재밌었어요!!

하루에도 3~4가지 의상&헤어&메이크업을 왔다갔다 해야해서 엄청 힘들긴했지만 ㅠㅠ

모든 스탭들이 너무 따듯하구 좋은 분들이어서 즐겁게 촬영했어요~^^

또 엘에이라서 맛있는 한식도 많이많이 먹고 ㅋㅋㅋ 하하하

영화 나오면... 아마 쪼끔 깜짝 놀라실꺼에요 .................. 하하..

영화는 영화일뿐이니깐 너무 쇼크받지 마시기를... ^^;;

저희는 첫 편집본 봤는데, 너무 재밌는거 같아요!!!

각자 캐릭터가 진짜 저희랑도 비슷하고 또 조금 다르고~ 여러분도 재밌게 볼수 있을꺼에요 ㅋ

영화 끝나자 마자 한국 들어와서 본격적 앨범준비에 들어갔죠..

사실 곡소개를 하나하나 하고 싶었는데, 앞으로 예능에서 많이 하게될거같아서 ... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 음

아낄게요 ^^;;

아,

앨범 사신분들은 아시겠지만, 제 이름옆에 뭔가 알아보지 못할 영어가 보이죠? ;;;

제 필명 입니다.. ^^

예은, 예니는 가수 이름이구.. 왠지 작곡가로서의 이름을 갖고 싶어져서 ㅋㅋㅋ

뭘할까 고민을 하다가 heartfelt , 진심어린, 마음으로부터의 라는 뜻의 단어가 생각이 났지요.

근데 너무 여성스럽다는 의견이 있었고.. 어렵다..

박진영 피디님께선 그럼 표기법을 바꿔보라고 하시기에

발음 표기법을 찾아보니, 미국식으로는 Ha:rtfelt, 영국식으로는 Ha:tfelt 더라구요.!

근데 미국에서 Hot 이 Ha:t 로 표기되니까... Ha:t 은 두가지 의미를 가질수 있죠, HEART 와 HOT!!

그래서 진심어린, 이라는 원래의미와 열정, 뜨거움이 담긴 이라는 또다른 의미를 내포한

"Ha:tfelt" 로 결정하게 되었습니다 >_< !!!!!

엥 ㅡㅡ?

이런 표정이신거 다알아요 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

뭐 저는 좋아요 ~ 그냥 편하게 핫펠트! 라고 읽으시면 됩니다 ^^* 하하하하 ~

여러분이 종종 보게될 이름이에요 후훗

할말이 무지 많았던 거 같은데, ㅠㅠ 뭐있지..

아, 스마일 좋아하시는 분들 많은데요 못넣어서 죄송해요 ㅠㅠ 앨범 전체적인 분위기와는 맞지가 않아서...

그치만 뭐 다른 방법으로 들려드릴수 있을거 같아요 ^^ 하하

이번앨범... 정말 저희 피와 땀이 담긴 앨범이에요... ㅠㅠ

곡도 하나하나 다같이 들으면서 고르고, 밤새 녹음하고 ...

그래서 제일 좋은곡을 꼽기가 너무 어려워요!!! 여러분은 무슨 노래가 제일 좋으신가요??

솔직하게 댓글로 달아주세요~ㅋㅋ

음 또 무슨얘기가 있을까,

아 오늘 게릴라데이트!!! 와주신 분들 감사합니다 ^^ 힌트가 너무 쉬웠죠잉?ㅋㅋ

내일부터는 본격적인 예능 나들이 시작인데... 조큼 떨리네요 ㅠㅠ

원더걸스가 넘어야할 큰 산... 이죠 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 열심히 하고 올께요

또 뭐가 있지...

음 우선 자러가야할듯 ㅠㅠ 12월에는 더더더더 길게 쓸께요!!!

아, 고3 더풀들 수능 대박나세요!!! 다들 원하는 대학 갈거임!!!!! 재수 삼수더풀들도 화이팅!!!!!

다들 뮤뱅에서 보나요~?ㅋㅋ ^^*

안녕~

사랑해요 뽀뽀 <33

Credit Wonderholic

"The album ... It's our blood, sweat"

I wanted to quote some quote-worthy words from seoulbeats and allkpop review articles.

seoulbeats

All in all, Wonder World isn’t a perfect album, but it’s still pretty great. It’s cohesive, the songs are strong separately and strong together. I know a lot of people are complaining about how everything is a western knock-off, but I think that’s a pretty unfair comparison. We all know that K-Pop isn’t exactly the most creative industry, and in terms of pop music it’s pretty behind. Yes, the album is heavily influenced by western pop, but it’s good western pop. And it really sparks nostalgia within me. Wonder World is a strong collection of songs. Which hide the girl’s weaknesses, and show off their strengths. Sohee and Lim sound… good, and Sunye and Yeeun’s abilities really do shine through in a lot these B-side tracks. Wonder World has it’s flaws (like the hook songs and lead single), but it’s still pretty solid. And definitely one of the best K-Pop albums to come out this year.

For those who didn’t want to read:

Best Song: Me In

Other Favourites: Girls Girls, Stop!, G.N.O, Nu Shoes, Sweet Dreams

Pretty at Best: Dear Boy, 두고두고, Be My Baby

Worst Song/Has No Place: Act Cool

Rating: 4.7/5

allkpop

To many, the Wonder Girls‘ venture and extended stay in the United States seemed like career suicide. In fact, many were quick to label them as ‘failures’ because they didn’t make as strong of an impact in the States as they hoped. Knowing this, the girls worked relentlessly for the past two years to reclaim their lost presence.

Were they successful? In one word: yes.

Their second album, “Wonder World“, allowed the Wonder Girls to serve a nice glass of ‘shut-it-haters’ while chasing away the doubt clouding their comeback.

‘Wonder World’ is a true collection of songs measuring the girls’ level of growth over the years, and a testament of what can happen when K-Pop artists take their time with music.

Though the girls received a lot of flak for being M.I.A. for so long, their absence from the K-pop scene was probably the best decision they ever made. We said goodbye to the tired retro-repetitive formula that the girls once reigned the scene with, and were introduced to a completely solid pop album, a rarity in K-Pop.

Through ‘Wonder World’, the Wonder Girls ultimately showed that taking time to produce a good album with a clear, comprehensible theme all the way through has a bigger payoff than churning out single after single, album after repackaged album. If only other idol groups in K-Pop could take their cue from this, it could really lead to better musical quality in the industry overall.

I'm honestly glad that others are also aware that this album isn't just any other album that they've seen so far, and also acknowledges that fact that it's one of the BEST albums released this year. The girls are back to prove that they're not going to be easily forgotten, and I think they've already proved their point without live performances so far. The girls have said in an article that they weren't given much time to produce this album, and that just proves to us how much hard work they've done in that short period to produce such a great album for their fans and for the nation.

BE MY BABY FINALLY SURPASSES 4MILLION!

25yytud.jpg

Congrats to the Wonder Girls and good job wonderfuls! I'm confident that we'll reach six million ++++ in no time!

Finally, Be My Baby reached 4 million views!! i bet we'll hit around 5-6 mil before this Friday.

edit: ^ You beat me!! lol

JYP tweeted this earlier. i really like what he said here.

Screenshot_9.png

Wonder Girls Clog Up Streets of Hongdae

The appearance of Wonder Girls at Hongdae completely immobilized the streets.

Several photos were uploaded on an online community site on November 9 that showed the Wonder Girls on the streets of Hongdae.

In the pictures, you can see the happy faces of the Wonder Girls as they got to spend some time with their Korean fans for the first time in a while. The incredible amount of people that turned up at Hongdae solidified the Wonder Girls' popularity.

The Wonder Girls were in the area to film for a corner called "Guerilla Date" for KBS "Entertainment Weekly."

Netizens who took a look at these photos commented, "As expected, the Wonder Girls' popularity is amazing," "It's so great to see them - it's been so long! Why wasn't I at Hongdae at that time..." "Everyone who was at Hongdae yesterday is so lucky," and so on.

The Wonder Girls will have their first comeback stage at "Music Bank" on November 11 for the first time in a year and a half.

cr:soompi

Guest big_face

WonderGirls Twitter Account keep Tweeting AKP article :rolleyes:

WonderGirls WONDER GIRLS

More than 4 million views on youtube! WOAHH youtube.com/watch?v=3fy4cq…

7 seconds ago

WonderGirls WONDER GIRLS

Wonder Girls’ “Be My Baby” MV gains over 2 million views in 48 hours allkpop.com/2011/11/wonder… via @allkpop

2 minutes ago

WonderGirls WONDER GIRLS

Wonder Girls’ Sohee & her fashion sense to be showcased on K-STAR News @WGSohee allkpop.com/2011/11/wonder… via @allkpop

5 minutes ago

WonderGirls WONDER GIRLS

Check out @allkpop main page! They are spreading the wonder right now!! allkpop.com

8 minutes ago

JANEyjK JANE

남을 위해 뭔가를 하고 일을 한다는게 쉬운일이 아니다. 그치만 남을 기쁘게하면 나도 기쁠거다라는 생각은 항상 해왔었다. 뭐야.. 나 어른되가나...?

12 minutes ago

I'M PRETTY SURE SOMETHING HAPPEN WITH JYP....... HE KEEP TALKING FISHING SOMEBODY ??? I WONDER WHO IS SHE/HE OR.... THEY ??? phew.gifvicx.gif

followjyp JY Park

Artists should practice with a humble mind and perform with a cocky mind. But make sure to leave that cocky mind on stage before coming down

5 hours ago

followjyp JY Park

가수는 겸손한 마음으로 연습하고 거만한 마음으로 공연해야 한다. 단, 거만한 마음은 무대에서 내려오자마자 사라져아한다.

5 hours ago

I'M a bit worry Wonderfuls, people in AKP don't seem very support Wonder Girls, i see they talk richard simmons about the girls a lot, Why ?? The album is really good, fantastic, i don't know why they keep complaining??? vicx.gif On the other hand, WHERE ARE K-WONDERFULS??? WHAT ARE YOU DOING? why the girls keep lowing in the chart ?? WHAT CAN WE DO TO SUPPORT THE GIRLS IN INTERNATIONAL, PLEASE TELL ME??? :huh: I'm sad that people said Huh Gak deserve to win..... excl.gif

I'M a bit worry Wonderfuls, people in AKP don't seem very support Wonder Girls, i see they talk richard simmons about the girls a lot, Why ?? The album is really good, fantastic, i don't know why they keep complaining??? vicx.gif On the other hand, WHERE ARE K-WONDERFULS??? WHAT ARE YOU DOING? why the girls keep lowing in the chart ?? WHAT CAN WE DO TO SUPPORT THE GIRLS IN INTERNATIONAL, PLEASE TELL ME??? :huh: I'm sad that people said Huh Gak deserve to win..... excl.gif

I hope you remember that the girls has lost a lot of fans and the number of K WonderFuls that are left are very small, and they are working on those charts just as hard as we are with youtube and eatyourkimchi. Like others have mentioned, ballad singers fanbase are very slim and instead they do well with digital downloads because well yeah. It was also mentioned that his music video was recently released and once the hype dies down (which should be in a day or two) our girls album would have a stronger stand at first place.

---

Wonder Girls Clog Up Streets of Hongdae

The appearance of Wonder Girls at Hongdae completely immobilized the streets.

Several photos were uploaded on an online community site on November 9 that showed the Wonder Girls on the streets of Hongdae.

In the pictures, you can see the happy faces of the Wonder Girls as they got to spend some time with their Korean fans for the first time in a while. The incredible amount of people that turned up at Hongdae solidified the Wonder Girls' popularity.

The Wonder Girls were in the area to film for a corner called "Guerilla Date" for KBS "Entertainment Weekly."

Netizens who took a look at these photos commented, "As expected, the Wonder Girls' popularity is amazing," "It's so great to see them - it's been so long! Why wasn't I at Hongdae at that time..." "Everyone who was at Hongdae yesterday is so lucky," and so on.

The Wonder Girls will have their first comeback stage at "Music Bank" on November 11 for the first time in a year and a half.

30csqae.jpg

credits to soompi

Guest ekin2612

All in all, Wonder World isn’t a perfect album, but it’s still pretty great. It’s cohesive, the songs are strong separately and strong together. I know a lot of people are complaining about how everything is a western knock-off, but I think that’s a pretty unfair comparison. We all know that K-Pop isn’t exactly the most creative industry, and in terms of pop music it’s pretty behind. Yes, the album is heavily influenced by western pop, but it’s good western pop. And it really sparks nostalgia within me. Wonder World is a strong collection of songs. Which hide the girl’s weaknesses, and show off their strengths. Sohee and Lim sound… good, and Sunye and Yeeun’s abilities really do shine through in a lot these B-side tracks. Wonder World has it’s flaws (like the hook songs and lead single), but it’s still pretty solid. And definitely one of the best K-Pop albums to come out this year.

For those who didn’t want to read:

Best Song: Me In

Other Favourites: Girls Girls, Stop!, G.N.O, Nu Shoes, Sweet Dreams

Pretty at Best: Dear Boy, 두고두고, Be My Baby

Worst Song/Has No Place: Act Cool

Rating: 4.7/5

how about SUPERB? ;s

REVIEW from Mithunonthe.net

Let me admit something first — I actually had no intention of writing this review!

The Wonder Girls are not one of my favourites in Korean pop. Not that I genuinely hate them or anything, I’m just not into them, that’s all. Sure, I heard “Nobody,” but then again, chances are you just couldn’t escape that video every time you searched for K-pop on YouTube. Their other big hit, “Tell Me” was the epitome of catchy, but I enjoyed some of the dance covers better. In fact, I watch SNSD’s cover more than the Wonder Girls original!

Yes, I’m a SNSD-lover. Let me get that out of the way as well. So much so that I know which member is allergic to what and what some of their favourite things are. That’s how much I follow SNSD. Wonder Girls? Not so much.

Guessing that’s because Wonder Girls have been spending most of their time out of the k-pop scene for nearly two years and in America instead, where JYP hopes his girls would be the first Korean pop group to be successful in the West. (It’s his dream, I don’t know how much the girls want it)

But guess what Wonderfuls (what WG fans call themselves), you can rejoice because the 5-member girl group are back on the K-pop scene with a new full album. And the only reason I gave in and ended up writing this review is because… oh my god, this album is really good!

Just when you thought the mantle of ‘top girl group’ was lost to the likes of SNSD , Wonder World is a reminder the Wonder Girls are not out of the game yet. Of all the albums I’ve listened to, this is the best k-pop album of 2011!

After listening to Wonder World, I now feel a bit confident about Wonder Girls’ chances in America. I’m sure their physical appearances will be picked on, but I feel they can overcome all that and win radio audiences with such quality music. All the best girls!

Source: Mithunonthe.net

I've been scouring the web for Wonder Girl's album reviews and thus far everything is extremely positive. Warms my insides, reading how people who didn't really care for the Wondergirls are starting to change their opinion with the Wg's new concept/flavor.

I've playing all the songs on constant replay ever since Sunday and I can't express enough how I'm loving all the girls' voices especially Sohee's.

Following along with the lyrics and seeing who sings what has really let me the growth with everyone's musicality and voice and this album I feel is the WG's rebirth and in a sense a formal introduction to the force that is Ahn Sohee (my bias...i'm sorry but I can't help but gush at how her voice has blossomed with this album) The member who for the past years have been bashed on constantly.

I really hope Stop!, Nu Shoes, Sweet Dreams and GNO gets a proper performance showcase, someway somehow.

Other Reviews:

AllKpop's review

Seoul Beat's review

DRAMAPOP's Review

Also, to add, I don't think Allkpop is that bad with spotlighting the Wondergirls. I used to have a problem with all kpop but they have definitely been fair and I believe they secretly love our girls ;]

Guest crazycindaye

HEY IT'S REALLY TIGHT COMPETITION THIS MONTH WITH MANY GROUPS RELEASING NEW MUSIC AND EVERYTHING !! LIKE EVERYDAY AN NEW MV OR SONG IS RELEASE eg T-ara and huk guk So i guess that it may be hard to keep the girls at the top because will people r always interested in new things ! Let support Wonder Girls In their physical albums and do as much as we can. I really want to see the girls win on their comeback stage! And win many music shows awards! But overall i'm just happy to see them performing again and going on variety shows! Loving the lists of shows they're going to appear on and I'm wishing that they will have like 2 ep for them as guess on Running Man ! That would be so AMAZING!!

Hope to see the girls climb up again but i know it may be pretty hard since like ppl say not many k-wonderful! JUst hope they'll win music shows awards this Week! I'm gonna make a wish on the 11.11.11!!

Guest loveeeWG

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2011110710323116446&outlink=2&SVEC

Can someone translate this article? Its about WG's girls girls and SNSD's the boys.

And its in korean Y_Y

HuhGak is signed with CUBE.

I'm so glad that others are praising Wonder Girls' Wonder World album, saying it's one of the best albums of the year. If I said that, it would sound completely bias but it's so true! 

Wonder Girls #1 on Hanteo's real time chart, #3 for the second chart (weekly?) idk :P 

I can't wait until the bulk orders go through. We'll see the big numbers for their album sales. I'm glad C-Wdfs are doing a bulk order because they have a lot of fans there. :) 

Want to learn Wonder Girls' Be My Baby dance? 

WAWA DANCE ACADEMY [WONDER GIRLS-BE MY BABY] DANCE STEP MIRRORED MODE

Guest nambo07

^^^ i believe the system changed? Someone correct me if im wrong, but they cant win on the comeback stage, as far as i know the scores are from the previous week, not the current. Which means WG can win starting next week

Guest TheArchangel

^^^ i believe the system changed? Someone correct me if im wrong, but they cant win on the comeback stage, as far as i know the scores are from the previous week, not the current. Which means WG can win starting next week

They can;t win if they have 0 points can't they? The points gathered for this coming Music Bank are points gathere from Monday to Sunday of last week. Wonder Girls released the album midnight of Sunday.

Guest crazycindaye

NGAW SO THEY CANT? Well i'll make a wish this week on the 11.11.11 for them to win next week :) Thank you for the news ! Can't wait to see them on variety shows !

Archived