Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

there will be an english version of "Be My Baby"??

Wonder Girls reveals 2nd comeback teaser video

Following on their 1st comeback teaser video 2 days ago, the Wonder Girls have now revealed their 2nd teaser video for their upcoming 2nd album comeback which is scheduled for release on November 7th.

Their first teaser video was just an intro track and this 2nd teaser video titled “Be My Baby” will be their comeback title track. An english version of “Be My Baby” will also be released. The stage is set for next week!

credit: coolsmurf @ wonder girls wonderland

edit:

@Tiffable: oh yeah..i mean the song in both teaser are 2 different song. it's probably just 1 mv.

but it will be great if we have another mv for the first song.. :)

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest babyleo2710

so when is the mv and song coming out? and when are they performing live?

the mv and song will released on 7nov

their first performance i think it will be on 10nov mnet countdown or the following week

Guest iheartu

The increasing pace in the song from slow to fast resembles to Wonderfuls' heartbeats anticipating for WG lol. This is so exciting. Nov 7, come now!

I love this teaser as well. I read a comment that said this is more kpop and it is, but that's the point, it will be more popular than the song from the first teaser. We have to be honest, that teaser is probably a lot more appealing to international fans since kpop is so used to catchy songs and beat.

@Yenny's tweet, does this mean we can expect an MV for the first teaser as well? :D I think there might be a chance they will perform both songs. :D We've already been confirmed that the first teaser is in fact a song as well (further backed up by the ending words "R U READY" like in this new teaser "BE MY BABY"). Sadly if the girls do perform the other song it will probably only be for 30-40 seconds on music shows unless they perform one each week.

I honestly don't care either way, I'm too excited that THE QUEENS ARE BACK!!

@QUEENka9 so that means that the 1st teaser is not a intro right?, omg so excited i hope they'll promote 2 songs, can´t wait till 7/11 ^^

Guest aloversrendezvous

tumblr_lu2bfozfK91qco1zjo1_r2_500.gif

Credit to wonderfulwondergirls.tumblr.com

I'm really interested in everyone's comments so far. I can see the connections and hopefully you guys are right, because it makes more sense. :)

Guest yubin4ever

Hey I just thought of something. What happened to the guns in the first teaser's pics?? haha. Anyway though, I hope if "Be my Baby" is also translated to english, It wont be a promoted track and just an album track. I thought JYP said he was going to be working with some big producers. I think one of them should produce Wonder Girls debut track. T

Guest QUEENka9

@QUEENka9 so that means that the 1st teaser is not a intro right?, omg so excited i hope they'll promote 2 songs, can´t wait till 7/11 ^^

i'm not sure because i'm not asking her more.:P

maybe 1st teaser is just an intro for introducing their comeback or the 2nd album track list

or

its for the other MV's title track " R U Ready?"

EDIT

When Yeeun said "u'll love it more when the full version comes out ;)", Im not sure she mentioned it for full version MV for 1st teaser OR 2nd teaser.

i'm not sure.

Guest VenusValentine

Guys, if @mingsun89 is correct, then we will see the track list tomorrow

And she also said 1st come back performance will be on music bank 11.11.11 :wub:

---Edit---

I topped the page >.<

Honors for the 2nd teaser :D 

honors2.jpg

Guys, if @mingsun89 is correct, then we will see the track list tomorrow

And she also said 1st come back performance will be on music bank 11.11.11  :wub:

---Edit---

I topped the page >.<

I think she is correct cuz i think i saw it in the releases schedule that the track list will be release on the 4th, so yeah xD 

Guest jcsmark

Yeeun's chat with K-Wonderfuls yesterday

378051_240343162689087_170348913021846_707624_386403585_n.jpg

Yeeun was having a chat (special Yeeun Day event) with kwfs yesterday at official WonderFul Daum Cafe. She mentioned that she'll update her diary on 7th Nov instead of today (Yenny day).

[Trans the points on her chat yesterday; her nickname is 'Merong = stick out tongue']

-'Right now' in the MV is Yeeun's voice

-Sometime around 2012 Feb WG will have a concert in Korea

-'Be my baby' is the title s...ong

-This time, there'll be also a Jacket photos in their album

-They'll try to have fan sign (even in a far town)

-This comeback will be the longest time there're having alot of activities

-We will know what music programs & etc they'll involved today in official cafe

-2DT & Smile will not be in the album T___T

-Probably they'll involve in many variety shows

-They do not know whether they'll involved in the year end festivals or not (Gayo Daejun)

-Next year will have another JYP Nation

-There's only one remix song in the album, the rest are new songs

-Yeen watch 'Star K' but haven't watch High Kick yet

Credit Wonderfuls Cafè@facebook

Guest eleyn27

hi everyone! just my two cents about the teasers..rolleyes.gif

Teaser #1: The teaser caused a BIG BANG (lol dry.gif) because it was so attention-grabbing and so fierce!! It was appropriate because they needed everyone to know them again.. it was so full of attitude and I think it shook the whole world of KPOP! They got everyone hooked about them!!

Teaser#2: For me this was a bit emotional maybe because of the melody and their facial expressions.... btw their smoldering glances are a killer!! It's modern and it sets the anticipation high... 

I love both teasers and JYP really raised the quality level for Wonder Girls... This is definitely a collaboration of creative work and not just a pre-packaged concept that most KPOP girl groups have...

sorry for my verbal diarrhea hehe I just wanted to let it all out so that I could contain myself in the following days to come.... w00t.gif

Guest yubin4ever

Ok. Im just gonna say it. I like the second teaser MORE than the first. I didnt even realize until i was playing

the playlist that Mana.Smile linked and after hearing Be My baby and Right Now back to back, I think I like Be my Baby a little more actually. The beat is less agressive and the dance is so good so far. But I know I will probably end up liking both songs

Ok. Im just gonna say it. I like the second teaser MORE than the first. I didnt even realize until i was playing

the playlist that Mana.Smile linked and after hearing Be My baby and Right Now back to back, I think I like Be my Baby a little more actually. The beat is less agressive and the dance is so good so far. But I know I will probably end up liking both songs

Lol! The same happened to me. I kept replaying both and for some reason I ended up liking the second teaser a lot more this time around. The first teaser is really "powerful" which might be why I am leaning more towards the second now. But yes, I like both anyways, I think the second teaser just deserves a few more hearings and it will gradually become just as likable (if not more) than the first,

Archived