Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow it's out and idc about what people say i'm really EXCITED RIGHT NOW!! 

lol it feels weird when you see your comment in the top comments section *bragging secreatly* XD well it only lasted for 3 seconds >< 

oh my sunye when her eyes closed *faint* 

COOL the video was released maybe 10 - 15 mins ago and it already has 300+ comments :D 

Guest yubin4ever

I LOVE all Yoobin is in the middle of the circle in the dance part. Lim was KILLING IT in the dance at the end. Like really killing it. So proud of her

I guess like everyone here I like the first teaser better too. But I like the sound of this teaser and it only part of it, so can't really judge. Even though it isn't bad it doesn't live up to the first one ^O^ It still amazing and I can't wait for the whole song.

I'm so confused than will they also released the song in the first teaser, since I just read that Ye eun say that it not an intro. I hope it two songs, that will be the bomb. :)

Guest eidolon

So this second teaser sounds amazing! I love it and the shots of them in the polka dot dresses. Amazing! Like I said before, this comeback is going to be dynamite! I consider this their real comeback to the kpop scence, 2DT was just a reintroduction of the Wonder Girls with Lim. =). JYP really does know how to tease the fans. I want more!

I loved how the music was getting faster and faster in the teaser. 

I like the first teaser more. It might be because it was the first (i liked the first batch of photos more too) and probably because it was fierce and we got to hear more than we did in this teaser. 

Gifs are already being uploaded onto tumblr. 

tumblr_lu2batup5a1qc44u6o1_500.gif

credit: kimhyuna@tumblr

tumblr_lu2babZI5x1qamheoo1_500.gif

credit: wondermiggy@tumblr

tumblr_lu2b1qJITt1qa0xrqo1_500.gif

credit: eunjung@tumblr

tumblr_lu2bguD9Zg1qjkk97o1_500.gif

credit: myjohnny0524

Guest Tiffable

OMG!

At first I was like, this is wayy too different from the first one, so I was like I don't think I like it that much.

BUT IT GROWS ON YOU!

Maybe the first trailer was the remix

Like By My Baby Right Now? =D

:sweatingbullets:

i really like this teaser, although i prefer the first one, this is great too, maybe not as much as the first but i wont jugde since the whole song is not out yet

the girls look amazing, im so proud!!!

GUYS USE THIS PLAYLIST TO INCREASE THE VIEWS!!!

OPEN IN DIFFERENT TABS!

PS: I put the 2nd teaser 9times + the 1st teaser once, so we can increase the 1st teaser a little more too, but the 2nd teaser especially…needs many views because it’s new!

I don't think the two tabs method works, because youtube investigates for "real views" so I think if its from the same IP address then it wouldn't count towards the counts.

I'm really really glad all the WonderFuls are working together to help make it the most viewd <3

OMG!

At first I was like, this is wayy too different from the first one, so I was like I don't think I like it that much.

BUT IT GROWS ON YOU!

Maybe the first trailer was the remix

Like By My Baby Right Now? =D

:sweatingbullets:

i think, both teaser are for different songs. the title track is the 2nd teaser "Be my baby".

i like it..i love how the beat become faster at the end. love the dance too..

but the polka dot dress..i'm not sure..because.. i hate polka dot lol

i'm sure it'll grow on me...slowly. :sweatingbullets:

Guest Dumpling9

Does anyone else think that the 2nd teaser is the "Be My Baby (remix ver.)".... I kinda of think it is, Jype did that with miss A's "goodbye baby" teasers.

I like the 2nd teaser but I loved the first teaser, but I have faith in our girls and jyp. 

Can anyone tell me if there is another teaser that will be released tomorrow or on Friday?

Guest mariam1990

so when is the mv and song coming out? and when are they performing live?

Nov 7th same day albums coming out

Not to sure when the first perf is

The 2 teasers has showed me that JYP is taking the girls debut in America market seriously. To the outfits, hair and make up, and choreography it seems like this is an intro for the girls before hitting the world stage. Also, as I was listening to the 2nd teaser I notice the 1st teaser is mix in with the 2nd teaser at the beginning but it was more slower but still has that fierce subtleness to it and theres also a hint of Miss A's Goodbye Baby and it's ironic that the title to this is 'Be My Baby'. Just find that interesting. Gosh 4 more days until the mv and album. The wait is too long.

:huh: So the first teaser wasn't the title track?  it's too bad because I really loved it, but it's whatever since I totally get why they would want to go with a more "pop" like sound.

The 2nd teaser!!!   :w00t:  My heart nearly came out of my chest as the tempo sped up. I think it's safe to say I'm already in love with the beat. However the style (the one with the puffs) could have been better, but I think the dance will totally make up for that!!! And I don't want to jinx it anything, but loving what I'm seeing so far from Jontes choreo for the girls. Overall I'd say both teasers have exceeded my expectations. I really can't wait till the album drops. 

Guest yubin4ever

In this new teaser, Yoobin is seen wearing the outfit from the first teaser but singing the words to the second teaser's song. Sooo maybe in the new video, the girls will also be wearing the first teaser's clothes also??

Guest Tiffable

i think, both teaser are for different songs. the title track is the 2nd teaser "Be my baby".

i like it..i love how the beat become faster at the end. love the dance too..

but the polka dot dress..i'm not sure..because.. i hate polka dot lol

i'm sure it'll grow on me...slowly. :sweatingbullets:

some parts are the same for both trailers, and I don't think that JYP would use the same MV for both songs

idk though. Just a guess =]

Archived