Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest wonderr23

HEY Australian time for me too! I have to wait till i finish school!! CAn;t wait excited to teh MAX!!! WONDER GIRLS !

Sorry but what does A and C stand for ?

Vash is correct!

C - Composer

A - Author

CA - Author·Composer

AR - Arranger

E - Original Publisher

SE - Sub Publisher

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then what was the 1st teaser? I really hope that's on the album too :D

And i wonder why only 7 tracks are registered in KOMCA

13 hours to go until 2nd Teaser.... I'm so excited!!!!

I think tomorrow teaser will be the real MV teaser for their title track. the first teaser maybe just an album intro or i hope another song in the album.

Be My Baby could be the title song. TheProphetBlog said the girls perform this song in their upcoming movie.

about this tracklist album, i hope this is not the complete list. i want 12 songs in the album at least >_<

Guest loveeeWG

GUYS! I am back! So well, i really think that there will be 2 sets of teasers and 2 MVs.

Remember the MV set teasers?

wonder+girls+november+2011+comeback+teaser.jpg

Remember the teaser photos?

First batch:

wg%252520teaser.jpg

Second batch:

20111030_wondergirlscomeback-1.jpg?w=604&h=529

e9d6de51eback_group.jpg

And then finally the first MV teaser?

Well, my guess is that the the MV teaser is for the second batch of photos. Well, judging from Sunye's hair and their outfits. (and may i add SMEXY-ILY HOT).

Tomorrow we will be getting the more sophisticated one, with the mv set teasers photos JYP gave us. Again, from sunye's hair. but well, this is just my guess. And till now, we still have no idea what is the title song. JYP I LOVE YOU FOR TEASING US LIKE THAT. (seriously, no pun intended, i meant that ^^)

Guest loveeeWG

wondergirls-chx.jpg

My favourite cf of the Wondergirls! i want some BBQ chicken now.

@mingsun89 is a korean WF. she always provide info on our girls. ^^

She mentioned that the album will be named Wonder World. (If its true... that will be really cool!!!!)

2007: The Wonder Begins

2008: The Wonder Years

2008: So Hot

2009: The Wonder Years Trilogy

2010: 2DT

2011: The Wonder World

AWESOME MAX.

Lets all relieve the Wonders AGAIN.

Wonder-Girls-Win.jpg

Re: tracklist

At first, I was skeptical about it.. but after seeing that it's registered, it adds legitimacy to the claim. There is a possibility that the reason on 7 out of 12 were registered is b/c the other producers have credit for the other songs? Remember that Darkchild and Claude Kelly was working on this album, so maybe there's a different arrangement? Just throwing ideas out there..,.

One issue I'd like to address:

There is a user on Youtube who claims to be a Wonderful, but re-uploaded WG's teaser to her page and blocked others from commenting on her page telling her to remove the video/support the official. Her username is ailannguyenn. Does that sound like anyone you know?

WONDERFULS! WE HAVE A MISSION!!

For all you WonderBang'ers fans out there who is hoping for a reunited collab! There is a possible way!

Make Big Bang hit the US nation!!! I said on the comments section that us Wonderfuls will be helping big bang on voting!! I think that if big bang got in, they can be able to hit to US and our ladies WG are of course always at America, so which means.....WONDERBANG PERHAPS?! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-W3_kJkcbg

So let our WONDERFUL power help the boys finally reunite with the girls!

PS. And plus, VIPs had also been helping us making Wonder Girls Teaser TOP rank also!

Some people are wondering  do they have different songs for both Korean and US albums?  IDK but my best guess is they are different songs.  We should know the US album is the ultimate project and goal for JYP and the Queens,  It is simply impossible to use those songs composed and produced by those big names on this Korean Album.  They are saving all those songs for the US album for sure. If even possible, the max would be 1 or 2 songs to be used on this Korean Album but I still doubt it very much.   On the other hand, that's a good news for wonderfuls and fans cuz it means we have more new songs to listen to than just the same 12 songs in english and korean versions.  It is only guessing though.

Guest only5Wonders

I hope the album wouldn't just contain remixes :D..

I wanna hear more from them..

sweatingbullets.gif

Anyway, the CD has an accompanying poster???Really?? O_O..

OH MY GOSH!!

I can't wait to get my hands on the album!! biggrin.gif

I hope the album wouldn't just contain remixes :D..

I wanna hear more from them..

*quoted image*

Anyway, the CD has an accompanying poster???Really?? O_O..

OH MY GOSH!!

I can't wait to get my hands on the album!! *quoted image*

I believe all korean album comes with a poster for free, but you have to buy it in Korea. (yesasia sell the poster but it's so expensive for something that is free... :crazy: )

Guest eleyn27

hello wonderful people in soompi!!! I was just hanging around in Twitter when I got this wonderful sneak peek for "Be my Baby"

It looks fabulous and oh so wonderful w00t.gif

I AM SO FRIGGIN EXCITED!!!

Guest valentino_rossi46

If they have tracks done by a foreign producer (or in eng), those don't have to be registered with KOMCA for e.g miss A's Love Alone by Fuego

I don't want pretty WG! I want fierce WG!! aaah~ it's always the same thing mang~ ><

“As it’s been a while, they plan to promote in a variety of areas, including radio as well as entertainment and music programs.”

“If the track revealed in the teaser showed confidence and charisma, the official single [...] is a pretty dance track of a different style”

cre: @n3ssa_chan

I remember few pages ago somebody say that maybe the 1st MV teaser will not be from the real MV, now seems like it's true ><

Yes I dont want fierce, rock and roll girls too ><, the 1st MV teaser is so refreshing, too good to be true ><, I dont want just pretty dance MV ><, but from the photos which the girls filmed their MV seems like it will be pretty dancing girls, not rock and roll girls :(

And I hope the reason only 7 tracks was registered so far is because 5 from foreign composer :), hrm ... that bear produced a lot of track for Korean artist but none of them succeed, only 1 succeed because of singers' reputation, why our girls got 5 tracks from other famous producer :P. But please WGs, dont tweet to that bear anymore, now he twist the story and become a victim and make us look bad.

-----------EDIT: DELETE AS JYPE REQUESTED

JYP STAFF HAS REQUESTED FOR THOSE SCREEN CAPS NOT TO BE SHARED AROUND

PLEASE RESPECT THEIR WISH AND REMOVE THEM!!

THEY HAVE CONTACTED THE PERSON ALREADY!!!

WE ONLY HAVE TO WAIT A COUPLE MORE HOURS!!

PLEASE AND THANKYOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING!

Archived