Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

common' TR just want publicity....

he wants to make noise coz he will be

working with the girls on that agency...

i think that's his way of getting attention for himself

as a producer and for that girls he will be working with...

i do not believe him on what he says on his twitter..

he could be guilty yeah..but i still do not believe him..

and i am still mad at what he had said about our girls..

but i just trying to focus my mind on our girls comeback...

TR had done a big scar in our girls feelings..and i know

it would not fade away even if he say that and even if he

say that he is sorry for saying those harsh things to our girls...

coz' we know he obviously done that in purpose...

i don't know him well but all i can say is that he didn't gave me a

good introduction of himself to me...he don't know our girls personally..

and as a person who was known he should know how to behave well..

he should be well mannered..

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest crazycindaye

I'm tired of the Ted Riley CRAP~ Like serious I just want the girls comeback to be BIG and AMAZING!

I WANT THEM TO TAKE THEIR THRONE BACK !

I WISH THE MV COME OUT ALREADY ! AND I WANT THEM TO BE ON VARIETY SHOWS AGAIN!!

PLEASE JYP LET THEM GO ON :

1. Running Man

2. Strong Heart

3. Happy Together

His name isn't even worth a mention on this thread. Let's just forget him... he's not worth.. and we've already proven him wrong in a million ways.

Anywaysss. ME TOO. I want to see the girls on Strong Heart. I know they will have a lot of worthy, heart warming stories to share. I think it will be nice to share their struggles and triumphs. :)

Guest WonderfulSohee

A KWF told me that Strong Heart is not a good show.

And KWF doesn't want WG to be on it. . .

I don't understand why. . .

Running man for sure!

Can't wait for 2nd teaser tmr!!!

Wonder Girls will continue on to Rules This World!

Guest gossipLight911

#1 – Most Discussed (Today) – Music

#2 – Most Discussed (This Week) – Music

#3 – Top Rated (Today) – Music

#4 – Most Discussed (Today)

#5 – Top Favorited (Today) – Music

Honors for this video just now

^_^

Interesting. I'm not active on Facebook & hasn't checked it for, like, 2 months.

But I was surfing around & discovered Sunye has surprisingly opened her Wall page. Must be in a generous mood.

Forgive me for not revealing the URL for privacy reasons -- although it's not that hard to find the girls' Facebooks if you know how.

I will, however, elaborate on her postings since she made them public. She posted 3 messages in the last fortnight, all religious-related.

Her first posting, on Oct 20, was a link to the GKYM Fest 2011: Rochester '11 (Dec 27~30) event page http://www.facebook....284283491592732

Her second posting, on Oct 23, was a link to this religious video on Youtube http://www.youtube.c...E&feature=share

Her last posting, on Oct 28, was a Bible quote: Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. (Joshua 1:8)

She's involved in GKYM (Global Korean Young Adult Mission) for a few years now. 

Does this mean WG will return to the USA after Xmas? Their Asian promotions are supposed to run into January next year.

Guest xjjjLOVE

Hands down the best teaser this year.

I don't even know where to start....

YOOBIN: WHIP THAT HAIR BACK AND FORTH!!!! Lawd, she knows how to work those locks! I love that speaker bang right in the beginning, she just steams!

SOHEE: Always my wonderful mandoo~ She has grown so much...she is no longer the cutie magnae, now she has become a stunning woman! She really knows how to pull off anything that is given to her! If she doesn't get a part in Dream High 2 I will be shocked...

LIM: You know, it's been hard completely accepting her as a Wonder Girl, but she's really stuck through it, and I'm so proud to see her moving at the same pace as the others!

SUNYE: What can I say....the pixie cut is hers to keep because she works it like no other! And her smirk in the beginning....GAHHHH, no one would be able to tell that she's actually one of the sweetest angels!

YEEUN: ....I must say, even though I will be forever Sohee biased, that hair flip with the one leg hitched up was where my focus was about half of the times I replayed this! She is so matured and reeking of confidence! I LOVE IT!

Seriously.....who knew hair flips could be like this.

I wouldn't mind looking at a ten minute video of this

xD

I can't wait for the next one!!!!!

Guest gossipLight911

Now tehre is really something wrong with the viewcount..

it won't go up!!! dry.gif

i've been playing my playlist with 30 videos with the same teasers but then the number is still the same, it's still 562, 702 views ..

>.<

Wait, guys,.. is it true that Wg wasn't nominated at the MAMA awards?

*quoted image*

Why??*quoted image*

They haven't released anything all year, there's nothing to nominate them on.

Yubina_dotcom tweeted this tracklist

ALBUM NAME: WONDER GIRLS 2ND ALBUM - WONDER WORLD

1.ACT COOL(FEAT. SAN E)

2.BE MY BABY

3.BE MY BABY(RA. D MIX)

4.GIRLS GIRLS

5.STOP

6.MY HEART MY SOUL MY FEEL MY

7.두고두고

WG's 2nd album,"Wonder World" have 12 songs. But only 7 songs are registered to KOMAC.

cred:yubina_dotcom

Guest Scarletsecrets

^ ^They say that the counter only unsticks every few hours. (Though I sort of agree that the view counter is retarded.:sweatingbullets: )

I'm very happy that people are reacting more positively to Lim with this comeback. They used to bash her a lot, calling her ugly and demanding that Sunmi return. I don't think it's fair to call Lim a replacement, because that is as much of an insult to Lim as it is to Sunmi. Lim is an addition, and a great one at that! Even when she received so much hate, she still kept striving forward. She deserves to be called a WG. :D How anyone could hate such a sweet girl is beyond me. :lol: 

Guest crazycindaye

^^^ The list of songs just updated have a very Punk or Bad Girl Feeling ! I can't wait for the Album and MV! This is soo bad I'm suppose to study and focus on exams! This is such a tease the girl MV release is on the day of my exam !

Yes next teaser comes out tomorrow!! (Australian time for me) I can't wait to see what they give us this time, no doubt it's going to be great!

Hopefully they update the view counts on youtube soon so we can see how high it is now, I'm thinking at least a million. With the girls looking that hot, it's sure to make people come back to watch it again and again right ;)

Wonder Girls, we have missed you and are so ready for you to come back and take over the kpop scene!

P.S. Is that the real track list?????? I'm just waiting for any news, so impatient hehe

Guest wonderr23

so the leaked UNCONFIRMED track list in daum turned out to be a hoax LOL

The title of @WonderGirls' album is WONDER WORLD! Here are the official track lists listed on KOMCA! The other 5 songs are still unknown!

ACT COOL (feat. San E)

BE MY BABY

BE MY BABY(RA. D MIX)

DU GO DU GO

GIRLS GIRLS

STOP

SUPERB

Screenshot:

jztt2v.jpg

Most of the songs are composed by JYP

Guest crazycindaye

HEY Australian time for me too! I have to wait till i finish school!! CAn;t wait excited to teh MAX!!! WONDER GIRLS !

Sorry but what does A and C stand for ?

HEY Australian time for me too! I have to wait till i finish school!! CAn;t wait excited to teh MAX!!! WONDER GIRLS !

Sorry but what does A and C stand for ?

I think is Author & Composer ? not sure though lol

Guest goldenGAZE

I'm really happy JYP composed the title tract (and most of the album lol), i feel like he really understands best what style suites the girls (plus it's sure to be catchy). Just curious though, does that mean there will be a different album for the US? Or a different version/title track because i wasn't sure that JYP was also creating their US songs?

I can't wait for the second teaser!! I'm still replaying the first one non stop ^^.

Archived