Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest hrmmmhum

PLZZZ tell me how to increase the views in YOUTUBE, i want to help our girls got 1 million views for that ???

Each time the video loads completely (from beginning to end), a view is added. So you cannot replay to add views -- it has to load again. Refreshing it repeatedly won't help, either, since it must load completely.

You can refresh it again once it loads completely.

Or, an easier way to do it (since you can just mute it and leave it on autoplay while you do other things) is to make a playlist

THIS IS MY PLAYLIST

The fact that Youtube investigates views and holds the view count for 24 hours makes it more complicated

See this post by another WF from page 1803:

It's kind of hard to explain, so I'll give an example. If you watch a vid, that is 1 view count for the vid, right?

So, let's say 100 people are watching the vid and refreshed it 4 times, instead of 400, the view count gets stuck at 300 (for the first 24 hours since release of vid). Youtube will then "investigate" if these views come from DIFFERENT PEOPLE/DIFFERENT IP ADDRESS (unique view=user with unique ip address...i think.:sweatingbullets:) and after the "investigation", the views that will be counted will only be 100 (because only 100 people actually watched it THUS, 100 unique views). Then youtube will wait for 200 more UNIQUE VIEWS for the counter to go back up again.

that's the best explanation I can make :sweatingbullets:

They do this so that people won't cheat when it comes to their view counts especially youtube partners.

I actually watched the video from 3 different computers with 3 different ip address and looped it just to make sure.

Can't wait for the 2nd MV teaser! I haven't posted since the Nobody days. :sweatingbullets:

________

Man, JY is playing this comeback really good so far! The first pic set was "femme fatale", the second was hotness overload, and now this dark electro-rock video teaser -- I wonder what is coming next? The more I think about it, each teaser was different. Next time it could be anything... maybe Wondertubbies? :lol: (joking)

I love, love, love the teaser, but does anyone else think that all the teasers so far (pictures, video, whatever) have been completely different from each other? Don't get me wrong, I've salivated for everything, but now the fun is figuring out what the heck is going on.

For instance, the first silhouette pictures were pretty typical for a Kpop video: futuristic, vaguely geometric dance set, all black clothes, some mysterious colored poofs, but for the most part, cut and dry. You're expecting nothing less than a cool pop/R&B song with a cool dance to match.

Then the first batch of official pictures came out guns blazing--literally. Modern black clothes, but antique weapons, and the overall concept went kind of noir.

Then the second batch of official pictures threw in the leather and police caps, and while not completely removed from the guns/spy theme of the first batch, this definitely made it more modern.

And then we got a rock video.

So.... they're undercover agents masquerading as rock stars? :D

^ Another WF commented (I'm not sure if it was here; maybe a soompi/allkpop article or Youtube) saying that this is how true teasers should be ^^

The photos really don't reveal anything about the musical direction, style, or genre

In fact, I feel like they're pulling us into many different directions ^^

But I really appreciate that because I like the variety that WG can deliver.

So I guess they're just purposely teasing us by pulling out different ideas without any obvious hints ;P

They only hinted that they were filming the MV for two days, so I'm wondering how/when they could have gotten this filmed...Since it's a totally different set

They provided pictures (the backup dancers & JYP) for the other set, so maybe that's the more important one -- the title track?

If they filmed other MVs, they said they were done with filming after this one so presumably it seems like the last one -- if so, does it make it the more important song? Like saving the best for last?

I kind of feel like the set with pictures is more catered toward Korea so maybe they had this track and MV ready specifically to promote in Korea/Asia -- and the teaser song was one of the ones they recorded in the U.S.?

______

Yeah, tweeting Teddy Riley hate tweets isn't doing anything other than making us look bad at this point -- we've already told him his wrongdoing.

Let others continue hating if they want, but enough is enough and the cycle won't stop until we stop it.

Think of what WG would do.

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chami1430286566

Last October 31, I asked Brian Byrd who also worked with our girls if he had saw the teaser already and earlier, I just noticed that he replied to my tweet. w00t.gif Forgive me please, this the first time that a "someone" replied to me. biggrin.gif

Here's his tweet:

439388976.png

Well he just said, "naw send me the link!" happy.gif

Guest QUEENka9

Just break a while...drop this. Anyone can help to fully translate this?

It's about Gilmi talked or compared about Sohee and Taeyeon's voice after Eun Jiwon said "WonderGirls is coming".

Correct me if im wrong.

Here the link

Real Article news

길미 “태연-소희 목소리 내가 가이드” 알고보니 CM송 여왕

2011-11-02 08:51:45                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

길미 특이한 이력이 공개됐다.

11월 1일 방송된 SBS ‘강심장'에 출연한 길미는 데뷔 전 가이드보컬로 활동하며 CM송까지 부른 적이 있다고 밝혔다. 길미는 가수들이 직접 부를 수 없는 경우 인기 가수 목소리를 흉내내 CM송을 불렀다.

길미는 “내 목소리는 약간 허스키한데 맑은 톤의 걸그룹 목소리와 비슷하게 해달라고 해 난감했다”며 참여했던 CM송을 공개했다.

201111020145021001_1.jpg

원더걸스 비타민 음료 광고와 유명 보일러 광고는 길미가 직접 부른 CM송이고 소녀시대가 부른 도시 축제 로고송은 가이드 녹음을 했다.

길미는 이날 사이비 종교에 끌려갈 뻔 했던 사연과 슈퍼주니어 히트곡 ‘쏘리쏘리’를 R&B 버전으로 바꿔 불러 다양한 매력을 선보였다.

[뉴스엔 황유영 기자]

황유영 기자 alice@

기사제보 및 보도자료 newsen@newsen.com

copyrightⓒ 뉴스엔. 무단전재 & 재배포 금지                                               

8 hours ago Sohee tweet replied to JYP's NY staff through her BlackBerry.

021111n.jpg

We know that Sohee and other members soo nervous for this 2nd Album after quite a long time hiatus.

We r nervous too Sohee !!!!!

Guest Scarletsecrets

@ upendi Thanks for your explanation.:)

Current honours for the video:

#30 – Most Discussed (This Month) – Music

#23 – Most Discussed (This Week)

#2 – Most Discussed (This Week) – Music

#25 – Top Favorited (Today)

#5 – Top Favorited (Today) – Music

#46 – Top Favorited (This Week) – Music

#102 – Top Rated (This Month) – Music

#11 – Top Rated (Today)

#3 – Top Rated (Today) – Music

#58 – Top Rated (This Week)

#10 – Top Rated (This Week) – Music

The teasers were all so different that some people are speculating that the MV teaser is for the US advancement. To be honest, I'm fine with that because I think that the teaser is Americanized Kpop  music done right. I'd love it if this was the actual song, but I'm on guard because the girls' teasers have been misleading at times. It's all up in the air, as far as I'm concerned.:sweatingbullets:

I love Lim's little kick in the teaser. I'm sure it's meant to be fierce and rocker-ish but I find it cute. LOL. :lol:  And on further watching, Sohee is having a bit of trouble flipping her hair, because it's in a low ponytail. (Personally, I think a sleek, high ponytail with teased hair on top would be better, but she looks flawless anyway, so it's all good.:D )

Guest itslike

Yeah, tweeting Teddy Riley hate tweets isn't doing anything other than making us look bad at this point -- we've already told him his wrongdoing.

Let others continue hating if they want, but enough is enough and the cycle won't stop until we stop it.

Think of what WG would do.

I cannot agree more. :)

We just need to keep supporting the girls and not care about what other haters are saying (also do not hate on other groups/fanclubs either, we do not want to represent the girls that way)!

I sincerely hope they decide to promote at least two songs off of the album. *crosses fingers* The teaser was really hot and can I just say that Lim has finally caught my attention?! Not that I didn't like her before but before she was cute now she's confident & hot. This style fits her very well! I can't wait to see more!

Some gifs I made:

Ew86J.gif

G248I.gif

IA. I wish people can just enjoy WGs comeback without all the drama and stop wasting their time on lost causes. Trust me these promotions will go by in the blink of an eye and you'll regret it later if you continue wasting time worrying about someone else.

Anyways moving on... I hope they tease more of the choreo for the next teaser, because I really want to see what Jonte came up with. I'll probably love it, but I'm still nervous :wacko:

Guest cornnie

Anyone knows how is the reaction to Wonder Girls' teaser photos and MV like in other countries? Especially in Asia because they will be doing a round of promotion in Asia so I am curious how are the teaser being received. *quoted image*

I had a look around the Chinese forums/sites, namely Weibo (China's equivalent of twitter), Yinyuetai (China's equivalent of Youtube), WG-related Baidu Bars and the biggest K-pop Baidu Bar.

Weibo/Yiyuetai - As earlier updated by qoxie, the stats are 3000+RT on Yinyuetai's Weibo. The view count on Yinyuetai was slightly higher than T-ara's one even though T-ara was uploaded a day earlier.

WG-related Baidu Bars - As expected reaction was explosive, similar to how this thread is like. The bulk order of their album on WG Baidu does not look very promising (as compared with other top groups) but I can't be 100% sure because Yeeun Baidu is also doing similar bulk purchase. But my feeling is that it is not alot too.

K-pop Baidu Bar - It wasn't as explosive as I would have expected. The thread was mainly filled with WFs comments (and spam) and I would have expected more non-WFs to take part because that baidu bar is actually quite 'open' and usually attracts many views and comments. There was also a thread discussing about WG and T-ara's comeback MV teasers and majority were more interested in the later's MV. My feel from those non-WFs comments are that they are not anticipating WG comeback that much but more interested in what the individual members have to offer, namely Sunye, and maybe Yoobin and Yeeun.

Generally, fans/non-fans were amazed by the video teaser, and said the teaser looks cool. There was quite a bit of chatter on Sunye's short hair and her charisma in the video and photo teaser. This was kind of expected since her short hair during So Hot times was very much a hot topic there. Yoobin also stood out in the comments as many Chinese find her enchanting in the teasers. There were a number of comments saying that the voice (presumably Yeeun's) was very americanized and that something to look forward to. However, a number of comments said they thought it was some traditional Chinese folk song!

Guest chami1430286566

I don't care to Teddy Riley's drama. I just care now for Wonder Girls. Let's just forget about it 'cause come on~ Wonder Girls is back..ALMOST and I believe that's not a WonderFul who sent that tweet to him 'cause when Wonder Girls released their teasers, I don't even think about the past issue. happy.gif I know that Teddy hurts us after what he said towards our girls. But we should also give him respect. biggrin.gif

Earlier, I was listening to Nicki Minaj' Super Bass. I hope Lim or Yoobin can perform that song for us. Tomorrow, our classes will start again. Maybe I'll watch the 2nd teaser  aroung 5 in afternoon I think. sweatingbullets.gif

Guest jcsmark

Lim’s parents are in Korea with her right now.

Yesterday her mom posted on her facebook page that she had a family supper and commented that Lim was sitting closely beside her. Lim’s mom also posted that she is currently with Lim at “The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf” place. I think it’s very sweet that Lim’s parents are in Korea supporting WG and Lim’s comeback :)

About the whole teasers leading in completely different directions, I actually agree with you guys. I'm starting to feel like JYP really is playing with my mind... Lol, god! I can't take this anymore. I'm just so excited and the teasers definitely rose hype within the Nation, and must I say, along with other fanclubs as well. I mean, the youtube comments are so freaken adorable. I love seeing people put the fanclub they're most loyal for and say "supports the Wonder Girls" I feel like, all these years of being a Mannerful really did pay off, and other fanclubs notices our kind attitude as well.

Lol, just wanted to add my little comment regarding Teddy Riley's issues. I honestly agree with the other WonderFuls that it only gives the Wonder Girls fans a disrespectful reputation if we continuously negatively tweet him and I'd wish for us to stop lol, because as I repeat, this comeback isn't to show off anyone, or any groups, it's for us. I'm not going to lie, I did find it pretty funny that the person who tweeted him wasn't even a full on Wonderful, lol, that's seriously the whole wonder effect. The Wonder Girls only released teasers so far and look at how many fanclubs are supporting us, I already feel the love with the allkpop comments and youtube comments. I love how everyone admits they're not a Wonderful but still continues to support us, I'm so glad the Wonder Girls are receiving this kind of love after such a long hiatus from the industry.

^ love the guests <3

k-yoz It's Yeeuns' voice, lol, I honestly don't know how mtvk managed to make such a mistake on that article but I'm guessing it's because they're not big fans of our girls and because the main focus of the teaser in the beginning was on Sunye.

The current views for youtube is also at 562,702 so far! Ah, thank you Wonderfuls for all your hard work! My playlist is still on repeat ;)

Guest onedaymaniac

sorry if this has been posted.

this is for all i-wfs.

let's support the girl by purchasing the album through kpoptown.

TRLzi.jpg

cr:wonderholic

Maybe I'm thinking too much into this, but I kind of found it funny when JYP used the word humble, it felt like he was commenting on the whole Teddy Riley issue because Teddy kept saying that we should wait, and that we should be humble lol.

I'm not trying to create another argument, lol, just wanted to share.

Guest gossipLight911

I really am not feeling any remorse with Riley's constant drama..

-_-

I don't know..

why is he suddenly being like this? when in fact he's the one who started it.

he makes it seems like he's the victim here. dry.gif

Archived