Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest qsslave

OMO!!!

ARE THEY COMING BACK!!!!YES THEY ARE!!!!!RIGHT NOW!!!!!

oh my....the teaser is so beyond my expection...i cant describe my feeling right now to show how happy i am watching the teaser...

but this teaser has got nothing to do with the pics teaser...totally different...please jyp!!!dont troll us...hehe

kekeke...did u guys realised the members' outfits?

in my opinion the outfits on that teaser is totally their style...or what i can say their favorite style.

when the first time i watched the teaser,my first reaction when i see them; ~~~the outfits is so sohee-ish,yenny-ish,sunye-ish and too yoobin-ish~~~ while lim's favorite style always sweet and girlish..her outfits is so sexy...

NO!!!did sunye cut her hair???i love her long hair...but that short hair always look good on her.she is smoking hot and looked so cool!!!

yenny is so hot and her movement is killing me...and

yoobin...please tell her dont be too sexy...it is too hard handle...even im a girl..im going to get heart attack!!!

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally saw the teaser, pretty intense stuff. hehe! I like the hardcore. Im trying to picture lim a lil harder, lets see the result of the full blown vid when it comes out.

Monday?

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know how these teasers are being received in Korea?? Like on naver or daum?? Are they number 1 searched right now??

WG topped Nate Search today. mingsun89 tweeted a screencap around dinnertime & also briefed others a bit about the Korean reaction. Check the timeline.

Naver Music has also been doing a promotional special for WG, so I guess everyone there already knows where to go to for updates.

I'm more curious about the unconfirmed tracklist.

Here is the source (Daum Telzone forum; it was viewed 1558x & recommended 21x) but the info hasn't really spread on in Korean cyberspace from what I see.

I put it out on twitter but there's not much reaction among international WFs either.

C-WFs are wondering whether R U READY is gonna be the lead single or the album intro -- or maybe both (the 'Intro' track from the Wonder Years EP was the album intro & the 'Nobody' MV trailer.)

have seen the MV teasers..

and Damn~~ they were so hot....and fierce..

i like this kind of concept..it really gives of a different vibe and

aura on our girls..

SUNYE: what's with that mic throwing?...hahaha...i really like it..

it has some badass vibe on it.....and like she wants to bring on a FIGHT~~

YE EUN: that voice of her...gaaaahhh~~ i so want her

to sing like this..i have been waiting for it..and now...i swear it was perfect and flawless..

LIM: during their 1st photo teaser...i was really amaze at how lim

could pull off such a concept like this...she was all so cutesy but then she is now like this..

she should not be nervous..she did well..she knows that...she was so pretty and just

stuns me..

SOHEE: she did MATURE a lot...the way she pulls off this image it was like she

was really old enough...sohee was good in these kind of concept..seeing her maturity grow while

they are in america makes me so proud of her...

YOOBIN: a lot of FANBOYS was having this "FANBOY HEART ATTACK"

she was naturally sexy..she don't need to act trying hard just to look sexy..but she has that

in her...

the teaser made me so proud for this girls...they've been to a lot of challenges while they were in the U.S

now that the REAL QUEEN'S ARE BACK..and now it's time to take back that throne..

i'm so happy...

The MIC throwing, according to my interpretation, if you look closely, the MIC represents "the retro concept" , which is thrown away by Sun who starts with a smile (holding the MIC) and ends with a fierce look (throwing the MIC).  that's the implication - a complete transformation.

The beginning of the 2 lines by Yenny(I presume) shows their new album will come up with American Kpop Style instead of any other old stuff they did.   This will bring out a whole new chemistry that may actually work for both the West and the East.

It sounds to me that 'RIGHT NOW' is from Lim vocal (I presume).  the 'RIGHT NOW' sounds so powerful and it switches the whole mood from Yenny's Blues vocal to electronicRock mood.

I love the way Mandu is wrapping her arms around in the end of the teaser with such a cockiness feeling. As we all know Mandu has always been cuteness.

Yubin sexy from within needs say no more.

All the above are my own view and may not all correct or be agreed.  But what the heck,  time to spazz and more to come.

I believe the official tracklist isn't coming out until the 4th, so that one is probably fake...

I've had t he 30 seconds of the teaser stuck in my head all night! I Could barely sleep. :)

I believe the official tracklist isn't coming out until the 4th, so that one is probably fake...

I've had t he 30 seconds of the teaser stuck in my head all night! I Could barely sleep. :)

The current view count, at this moment, is not fake but definitely not the correct view count.  I guess we all just have to wait a bit longer til tomorrow the 2th/Nov.  

updated

Sorry I misread your comment and gave a wrong reply.

Youtube update:

kFtZE.jpg

WG has improved across the broad from the screencap wonderfulinspirit posted earlier.

Entered "Most Discussed (This Month) - Music", "Most Discussed (This Week)" shortlists.

Climbed from #14 to #2 in "Most Discussed (This Week) - Music"

Climbed from #42 to #27 in "Top Favorited (Today)"

Climbed from #7 to #4 in  "Top Favorited (This week) - Music"

Climbed from #107 to #46 in "Top Favorited (This Week) - Music"

Climbed from #24 to #12 "Top Rated (Today)"

Climbed from #4 to #1 in "Top Rated (Today) - Music"

Stayed put at #32 in "Top Rated (This week) - Music"

EDIT: Hooray, the Youtube view count has now spiked up to 199,131.

I still don't think the numbers has caught up fully yet, so keep watching the clip.

Guest lami201

Hey, beautiful Wonder GIRLSSSSSS let me hear your new songggggggggggggggggggg RIGHT NOW !!!!!!

:P

i love the teaser

they look hot, badass and fierce!!!!!

the view count on youtube is now 199k+ views but I still don't think that's the real figure.

That's definitely not bad, but, I know it's much bigger than that since the number of like is relatively high. (SNSD's the boys teaser had 4m views and 40k likes) so yeah. let's hope to see some progress with the figures tomorrow.

Hwaiting wonderfuls. I'm sure the girls will be surprised to know how the teaser created such a big impact. :)

I love, love, love the teaser, but does anyone else think that all the teasers so far (pictures, video, whatever) have been completely different from each other? Don't get me wrong, I've salivated for everything, but now the fun is figuring out what the heck is going on.

For instance, the first silhouette pictures were pretty typical for a Kpop video: futuristic, vaguely geometric dance set, all black clothes, some mysterious colored poofs, but for the most part, cut and dry. You're expecting nothing less than a cool pop/R&B song with a cool dance to match.

Then the first batch of official pictures came out guns blazing--literally. Modern black clothes, but antique weapons, and the overall concept went kind of noir.

Then the second batch of official pictures threw in the leather and police caps, and while not completely removed from the guns/spy theme of the first batch, this definitely made it more modern.

And then we got a rock video.

So.... they're undercover agents masquerading as rock stars? :D

Guest purpleraine1988

Honors for this video (10)

#30 – Most Discussed (This Month) – Music

#23 – Most Discussed (This Week)

#2 – Most Discussed (This Week) – Music

#26 – Top Favorited (Today)

#4 – Top Favorited (Today) – Music

#46 – Top Favorited (This Week) – Music

#102 – Top Rated (This Month) – Music new

#11 – Top Rated (Today)

#2 – Top Rated (Today) – Music

#32 – Top Rated (This Week) – Music

i never monitored youtube like i am doing now. and there are 11,119. and its not 24hours yet. and the yt views 199,131 (wished it would be up to millions), but then again i would prefer to see it on the actual MV to be released next week and also on the perfs...remember nobody perfs? its still the most viewed kpop video perf.

Guest wonderr23

current honors for the teaser!

Wonder Girls 원더걸스 _ 2nd Album _ TEASER_1

-------

i just wanna share this great site for monitoring our girls' achievements on major real-time search engines in Korea! :ph34r: I really don't have the time to do this so i'm hoping someone can take care of it and occasionally update the fans:)

a screenshot:

Here is the link: http://www.wezle.com

edit

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know how these teasers are being received in Korea?? Like on naver or daum?? Are they number 1 searched right now??

I wish I knew how to check korean sites lol

i read your post while backtracking..lol you can check all of it thru that site i posted above

Youtube video counter is now at 425k+ I think it might be over 600k. The allkpop article alone had more than 100k views and that's unique visitors, btw (or I was told). Wow, it might reach 1million sooner than I thought. :)

I am starting to agree with the comments that say this teaser in an album intro rather than the teaser to their single. Idk, the sets and their style look way too different, I know there will be different scenes but maybe this could mean they will promote more than one single? omg, that would be more than amazing.

Guest VenusValentine

Hey guys, the girls korean official fancafe has been public ? i think; here is the link:

Korean Fanclub

They also open a twitter account @WonderFulStaff so be sure to follow them on twitter blush.gif

Just get back from school and hooray for topping engine search :w00t:

I think i will take a nap, spazz with you all later :wub:

Guys I think we should stop with twitting to Teddy, I honestly don't see anything coming out of it. I know that the dude say some crap but I feel like the girls wouldn't want us to be all nasty. (I got it from the news on soompi) Wonderfuls are Mannerfuls remember? :)

second teaser tomorrow night for me. yay

^

LOL I read his twitter..and he is saying..please be humble blah blah blah..and now he wants kpop to spread..(maybe saying it doesn't care who wins or something) but seriously..I bet he is embarrassed inside..hahaha

Guest wendysmark

Anyone knows how is the reaction to Wonder Girls' teaser photos and MV like in other countries? Especially in Asia because they will be doing a round of promotion in Asia so I am curious how are the teaser being received. unsure.gif

Guest WonderfulSohee

Teddy Riley Responds to Online Haters

SNSD brings the haters out?

Producer Teddy Riley is not feeling the K-Pop love on his Twitter account. On the heels of the Wonder Girls teasers and impending comeback, haters rushed to Twitter to send some more than hurtful tweets the famed producer’s way.

Earlier this year, he caused a controversy on twitter when he mentioned The Wonder Girls while talking aboutSNSD's US debut.

On November 1, fans boasted about the possibility of the Wonder Girls’ new song...

They tweeted messages like, “The Wonder Girls teaser is more than enough for you to eat the crap you have been saying about them” and “it will be a good day when Teddy Riley’s h*** get trampled by the real queens of K-Pop”.

He responded as “humbly” and respectful as he could to the negative netizens.

Here are his messages:

“Nice, cool…. I wish them the best.. But, you shouldn’t talk so fast. Lets be humble, I humble myself and look at the blessings flow...Do the same and lets lift them up to the height of success let’s go... That’s not nice, be humble... I did, which is why God is blessing me... I realize my faults and corrected them now you should try it. Peace to you."

What do you think of his response to the haters? 

cr: soompi

Edit: the one who sent these negative tweets weren't even a Wonderful.

Archived