• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest loveeeWG

I saw that yeeun *swipe hair* sexy back GIF coming. hehe

OMG THe mv teaser is SUPER HOT.

Queens are BACK.

wonder girls are back!! seriously the most amazing teaser of 2011.

anyways, anyone knows when the next teaser gonna be?

Its gonna be on 3rd november 11am KST~ Cant wait!

i totally agree that this teaser is the best teaser for this year!! i'm looking forward for the song RIGHT NOW..they sounded so fierce!! they totally rock this concept.

& i really2 love how other fandoms support WG. it's so heartwarming to see comments keep saying:

" i'm a * insert other fandoms* & i support WG"

i was literally crying seeing these comments. it's more amusing when there are supports from rookies fandoms too.

it bring back to the memory when they're having 2DT comeback with the fanchants from other fandoms too.

Rewatching the singing lessons is turning me sentimental.

Despite the fact I follow the girls just since 2 years and 4 months, I am lucky because I could witness them growing all along the way.

Those who still think the whole US / Asia thing was an error are clueless. Training in two different countries, working almost 2 entire years in totally different environment. Not many are so lucky to have the chance to learn this much.

The girls started in the US looking like rookies, lost in a stranger land. Cute damsels in distress, with good voices and little command of the language.

They return with an experience that many other home groups simply don't know about, because they would have to stop recording and promoting to get it.

Compare their Nobody outfits to what they wear now in the teaser. Look-alike uniforms (wigs included) versus individual dresses. Prepackaged charisma versus hard-earned experience.

Whatever they bring home, it is theirs only.

--

The teaser overall sound is a lot JYP-esque to me. But I don't rule out any possibility, because I guess we are still in the dark about the whole comeback.

For example, what has this set

2ef9b165d766540218fa3b467e1a4dff_large.png

to do with this other one?

8242bb070353dd7933e3ac967b2ab14c_large.png

Not to mention that the dresses are totally different... maybe 2 songs and MVs? Or just one single and complicated MV?

Anyway, I like that this comeback wait is passing much faster than the one for 2DT (at least for me). :sweatingbullets:

Guest loveeeWG

ailannguyenn @ youtube reuploaded the teaser! And some of us were really kind and requested her to take down the vid. But instead, she removied our comments :(((( She just wants views. She seems to reupload all sorts of teasers :(

Guest Mia_Mia

the teaser count is 24,120 now... I can't help think something is wrong with yt view counter, it should have definitely crossed that mark by now. :blink:

credit tumblr

yeeun

tumblr_ltzexfacAd1qibiyao2_400.gif

lim

tumblr_ltz5igcO3w1qakljco1_500.gif

yubin

tumblr_ltzfetck2S1qibiyao1_400.giftumblr_ltzfetck2S1qibiyao2_400.gif

sohee

tumblr_ltzeusrmnf1qibiyao1_400.giftumblr_ltzeusrmnf1qibiyao2_r1_400.gif

sunye

tumblr_ltzeqkRDdl1qibiyao2_400.giftumblr_ltzeqkRDdl1qibiyao4_400.gif

I love the teaser :wub: I love the Girls :wub: I love Yenny Voice :wub: I love all wonderful :wub: I love u JYP :wub:

I said this b4 alot of times and I have to repeat it again

OMG I bet if any girl in Kpop can do the same introduction just like our Queen Yenny :wub:

Guest Scarletsecrets

At least the views are up to 24000+ now. When I checked it half an hour ago, it was still around 3500+ views. I've seen comments that say that refreshing the page won't add views, because they don't count as unique views(?).

Someone care to elaborate? Because I'm confused about it. (I've never been good with internet jargon, to be honest; still don't know what exactly a 'unique view' is. :sweatingbullets:)

Edit: The article on allkpop has reached +/- 7500 comments. I'm glad that everyone is having fun spazzing over there, but I really do wish that WFs wouldn't spam. It's quite irritating to have to go through twenty copies of the same message, just to read a new comment.

Guest xxxjarjarbinxxx

a lot of ppl are saying that this teaser might not even be part of the mv

and now that i think about it (and its style) it COULD be a teaser for their AMERICAN mv/song

who knows i mean yeeun DID sing in english completely and the concept is so....-melts- :wub:

we'll definitely get a clearer view of the song with the second teaser

I SRSLY WAS BLOWN AWAY

i listened to it 20 times in a row at least :P

I COULDNT HELP IT

i was hooked. even though it was only like 32 seconds

im srsly hoping their actual song would be this amazing

that would simply be enough.

and my life would be complete~~~~ (course the final can be better >:D )

Guest eleyn27

my heart is swelling with all the feedback the teaser is getting.

our girls' definitely showed GROWTH. **sobs** Youtube is being such a troll with the view counts, but I think we can assume that the video's been watched for maybe about 200k by now (a modest estimate on my end)

LET'S GO WONDERFULS

btw, if anybody here is from the philippines and are planning to order the album please do tell me.. me and my friend wants to buy too.. Thanks! :)

hello! I'm also from the phil! wonderful philippines is listing down people who wants to order the album through their facebook account rolleyes.gif You could place your orders there... I already placed mine and I am really excited about it!!!!! rolleyes.gifw00t.gif

Hope this helps..

Guest loveeeWG

Guys.. maybe some of us are right. I was thinking. JYP gave us 2 set of mv teaser photos. so chances are, the mv teaser we will see on thursday will be the sophisticated one? The one with poofs.

Yinyuetai 音悦台 (China's fast-rising MV-sharing portal) has surpassed 377,000 views for WG's MV trailer in 12 hours. That's about 31,000 views per hour (more like 40,000 in the last hour, I estimate).

http://www.yinyuetai.com/video/293441

I'll be surprised if Youtube cannot top that, double the total even.

They don't have a daily popularity chart, but WG's clip is on their homepage (for MV premieres 首播) & on their Kpop weekly charts 韩语周榜 (4th place after only half a day).

Yinyuetai's tweet announcing WG's clip on weibo has also been forwarded almost 3000 times.

http://www.weibo.com...42653/xvpGHslWU

was reading the comments on youtube and fans of other groups are being totally adorable right now.

kk. I see alot of people representing how their fandom support WG. It's really sweet of them. :))

It's been said before that Wonderful isn't the biggest fanclub of all, but we do have a lot of friends. :)

WONDERGIRLS JJANG

Guest yubin4ever

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know how these teasers are being received in Korea?? Like on naver or daum?? Are they number 1 searched right now??

I wish I knew how to check korean sites lol

I love how the girls are started to use their me2days again and connecting with their korean fans. I can only imagine how happy they are to be back home

At least the views are up to 24000+ now. When I checked it half an hour ago, it was still around 3500+ views. I've seen comments that say that refreshing the page won't add views, because they don't count as unique views(?).

Someone care to elaborate? Because I'm confused about it. (I've never been good with internet jargon, to be honest; still don't know what exactly a 'unique view' is. :sweatingbullets:)

It's kind of hard to explain, so I'll give an example. If you watch a vid, that is 1 view count for the vid, right?

So, let's say 100 people are watching the vid and refreshed it 4 times, instead of 400, the view count gets stuck at 300 (for the first 24 hours since release of vid). Youtube will then "investigate" if these views come from DIFFERENT PEOPLE/DIFFERENT IP ADDRESS (unique view=user with unique ip address...i think.:sweatingbullets:) and after the "investigation", the views that will be counted will only be 100 (because only 100 people actually watched it THUS, 100 unique views). Then youtube will wait for 200 more UNIQUE VIEWS for the counter to go back up again.

that's the best explanation I can make :sweatingbullets:

They do this so that people won't cheat when it comes to their view counts especially youtube partners.

I actually watched the video from 3 different computers with 3 different ip address and looped it just to make sure.

Can't wait for the 2nd MV teaser! I haven't posted since the Nobody days. :sweatingbullets:

have seen the MV teasers..

and Damn~~ they were so hot....and fierce..

i like this kind of concept..it really gives of a different vibe and

aura on our girls..

SUNYE: what's with that mic throwing?...hahaha...i really like it..

it has some badass vibe on it.....and like she wants to bring on a FIGHT~~

YE EUN: that voice of her...gaaaahhh~~ i so want her

to sing like this..i have been waiting for it..and now...i swear it was perfect and flawless..

LIM: during their 1st photo teaser...i was really amaze at how lim

could pull off such a concept like this...she was all so cutesy but then she is now like this..

she should not be nervous..she did well..she knows that...she was so pretty and just

stuns me..

SOHEE: she did MATURE a lot...the way she pulls off this image it was like she

was really old enough...sohee was good in these kind of concept..seeing her maturity grow while

they are in america makes me so proud of her...

YOOBIN: a lot of FANBOYS was having this "FANBOY HEART ATTACK"

she was naturally sexy..she don't need to act trying hard just to look sexy..but she has that

in her...

the teaser made me so proud for this girls...they've been to a lot of challenges while they were in the U.S

now that the REAL QUEEN'S ARE BACK..and now it's time to take back that throne..

i'm so happy...

Guest xoxoyoobin

Has this been shared?

Wonder Girls Reveal Video Teaser for Upcoming Album!

Tuesday, November 1, 2011 by Tina Xu in Celebs, Music tweetmeme_style = 'compact'; tweetmeme_source = 'mtviggy'; tweetmeme_service = 'bit.ly';

Screen-shot-2011-10-31-at-11.59.54-PM-e1320120069815.png Photo Credit: JYP Entertainment

“Heeey, beautiful boy. Let me love you — right now.”

If that one single line doesn’t scream sexy, badass confidence, I’m not sure what does.

Through their official Youtube channel, the Wonder Girls revealed a video teaser for the group’s highly anticipated comeback album, and fans have been rendered speechless not only by the girls’ smoking hot transformations, but also by how great the song sounds so far. Based on the audio preview, the track has a darker, more instrumental rock-influenced sound, with a touch of R&B soul. Sun’s vocal versatility truly shines in the teaser, while the audio backtrack sounds completely different from anything fans have previously heard from the group.

After releasing two batches of teaser photos that featured breathtaking concept shots of each member, the Wonder Girls continue to blow our minds with their seductive new look. Their comeback style? Edgy and hard, but with plenty of glamour and dazzle.

source: http://mtvk.com/2011/11/01/wonder-girls-reveal-video-teaser-for-upcoming-album/

Archived