Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg... I can't express how giggly and happy I am right now! I'm literally grinning until my cheeks hurt :D hehehehehehe. Omg, right after the teaser pictures were revealed, the JYP building turns from all white "R U READY" to all black "R U READY" and with the girls group photo! Even when theres a group photo the whole building is still covered with the Wonder Girls. I'm so darn glad he's playing favoritism ;) Hehe, I'm really going to go all out and believe that this time around it's all black and white with a splash of red.... and before when the silhouettes were released I thought the pompoms were kind of weird but I'm seriously so darn glad I didn't jump to conclusions and kept an open mind, cause ... ya know, LOL, the pompoms look freaken hot on all the girls in the group picture! I freaken love love love the group picture with Sohee hugging Lim and all! I love all of the girls different cuts of dress, I really think it matches their personality really well, and I'm so glad Katy Perrys fruity fruity wardrobe didn't go on the Wonder Girls! Wonderfuls.... I'm so ready! I absolutely love Sunyes pixie look, Yeeun's sexy pose, Yubins seductive pose, Lim looks just as sexy but I wish they'd take a picture of her full face! ... Sohee, god, shes so fierce and sexy and ah our little mandu is all grown up! I can't wait to see the other album pictures.... and omg.... the music video! WHOS READY FOR THE MUSIC VIDEO!? I know I am!

i'm still speechless...this is not what i am expecting at all..

but i'm loving it.

their dress is so short..lol

now i'm curious about the dance..it must be challenging to dance in that short dress sweatingbullets.gifphew.gif

Guest love_song

I'm so glad Katy Perrys fruity fruity wardrobe didn't go on the Wonder Girls!

This. I was afraid they might have colorful. weird costumes that Katy Perry always wear. But Thank Goodness!! ahhaha... I'm totally digging this concept! it's nice to see the girls out of the retro concept and give us some sexy concept!

OMG when I saw the pics, I couldn't breathe *-* AMAZING!!!

This concept is so perfect for them!!! OMG!!! Spazzing!

The solo pics are so good... My fav solo pics are Sunye and Sohee! I love love love Sohee's expression on her solo pic! and Sunye, OMG that perfect face *-* So beautiful, flawless!!! and her hair: it reminds me so much of So Hot days (the very beginning of their So Hot promotions) it would be even better if it was just a little longer ^^. Yubin has an amazing solo pic too, she looks hot as usual~~ Yeeun looks really beautiful and hot too! Hyerim still looks cute but I like her other solo pic more! But she's still beautiful *-*

The group pic... wow!!! Maknaes' Love!!! The Sohee/Hyerim hug is the best on the group pic, I'm loving it~~ The unnies look sexy too =) But that SoLim hug *-* Love!!!

As for the huge WG pic on JYP building... This is so good~~ Thanks JYP! The way he's promoting WG right now is so much better than 2DT days! Wow! He listened to Wonderfuls' wishes, thanks JYP! =D

The Wonder Girls unleashed the second batch of photos for their upcoming comeback album today!

In the new photos released on October 31, the Wonder Girls show off their charismatic charm under the theme called, “Red Wonder Girls.” Wearing black leather outfits, the five girls look a lot more mature yet still cute and lovely.

“Because of all the fans that have shown so much love, all of the Wonder Girls members are currently working hard for the release of their new album. Thank you so much and we hope for your continued support for the next teaser video,” JYP Entertainment said in a statement.

You can learn more about the Wonder Girls’ comeback at their official teaser site (wondergirls.jype.com).

credits. thunderstix@Soompi

Guest Smilion

I'm loving absolutely EVERYTHING about these teasers!! Especially the group pic and that Sohee is hugging Lim <3

hm allkpop sure is slow on making an article about this... <_<

I don't know if I can handle the video teaser tomorrow, I might not be around to spazz with you guys because of trick or treating T.T but yeah I;ve waited so long for this. The video teaser going to drive me crazy. .

I am so so glad that I didn't have so much exception on this comeback and I told myself I'll just sit back and wait. And it as of right now everything is turning out great. I will keep that and not going to expect anything because I know that they going to surprised me :)

I wonder if the hint of red in those pics mean anything lol. I don't know but all the pics have been black and white so far and now adding a bit a red is a little strange....

Guest WonderfulSohee

Wonderfuls please post this teaser on tumblr, facebook, etc. Spread the WONDER

I posted it on facebook and my friends are becoming interest in Wonder Girls

Spread Spread Spread THE WONDER!!!

My nose is still bleeding

Guest VenusValentine

The concept will be black ops or special agencies or some thing ? :wub:

GOD!!!! can't wait for tomorrow teaser >.< hopefully it will be longer than 30 seconds, will be great if teaser close to 1 min ^^

Anyway, other than white, the right red color also is great combination of black :wub:

Guest Scarletsecrets

I wondered what the red was for, too. Maybe the colour gradually increases? :huh: I'm hoping for a black and white video, though. You can never go wrong with black and white. Plus, it'll be a great excuse to spazz about WonderBang! ;)

Guest eidolon

Wowza, the ladies are looking so good. I refuse to call them girls from now on, they have grown into such beautiful young ladies. Oh gosh. I cannot wait for this comeback. I'm just sad that whenever Wonder Girls make a comeback there is always school in the way of my full enjoyment of it. They sure do know how to tease. I'm uber excited! Take note rookies, this is how you do it. =P Now I'm even more curious about the track.

Guest yubin4ever

Not going to lie, I kinda wanted the second teasers to be in color because I loveeee when the girls wear a lot of different colors. The "So Hot" era was my favorite era for them looks and clothes wise. So Im still holding out for a little hope that there can still be a lot of color in the music video or colorful sets :sweatingbullets: Either way, these looks are drop dead SEXY

1)Lim- Its ok i think. I dont know. I dont love it as much as the rest. I really only like her face but her body isnt doing anything interesting to me. Just my opinion though. I always think she's better in motion anyway ^_^

2)Sohee-OMG when did my Sohee decide to get all sexy and non-shy!! haha. This is one of the most powerful looks that I have seen from her. Just straight charisma. Maybe that's why she was hiding her eyes in all these recent pics, because she didnt wanna spoil the surprise of how powerful her eyes have gotten recently lol. P.S. did anyone else notice her dress is strapless?? Not to sound like a perv....but omg so sexy lol. I hope their are not wardrobe malfunctions though

3)Sun-I just love her pixie like face and her haircut. Like others have said, its very So hot'ish but to the next level I think. And as i said before, I think ALL the girls looked better with their So Hot concepts. So this look is blowing me away honestly

4)Yenny-Wowwwww that dress is short hahaha. But it doesnt look sleazy in any way because her expression looks beautiful. I am also really liking this semi new hairstyle on Yenny. It looks so long and nice. My favorite thing is her expression in this picture. and her legs blush.gif

5)Yubin-Her eyes that stare right through you and makes you fall in love. That is all

GROUP PICTURE- w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif Love it ALL. My favorite parts are DEFINITELY the maknae love. Sohee's face is gorgeous here. And also Sunye's side look to Yenny. Her face is just so perfect for every concept. She always knows how to give the best and widest range of expressions. From performances to photoshoots and this is no different. Im still not sure if I am liking those poof things, but if they have to wear the poofs in order for everything else to be so sexy and perfect, then so be it. Im such a happy wonderful right now!! Im ready for the Queens of KPOP to come back!!

One of the things about these new batch of pics is that I really liked that they upped the amount of sex appeal in WG. My favorite WG are sexy WG haha. And these pics had an abundance of Sexy WG for everyone lol. Also, all the girls that revealed their bodies the most in the first shots (Yubin and Sunye) had face shots this time around and the other 3 girls (Sohee, Lim, and Yenny) got to show off their bodies this time. Great idea!! lol

Sorry for the long comment. Im just ridiculously happy right now haha

omg i hope taeyang continues to perform on music shows with tablo! with the girls coming back soon, they might be able to bump into each other!!!! :w00t::w00t:

Since there are 2 video teasers, I think they won't reveal any of the real song in the first teaser...

What I really want to know right now is who wrote the title track? I want to know if it's a JYP song or if it's one of the songs they worked with different songwriters. I hope it's not a JYP song, I want something totally fresh from the girls! There's already a new choreographer, new stylist, etc. I think that's why this is all so much better than 2DT. Not that there was anything wrong with the stuff before, but I think change is always a good thing!

Archived