^

Yenny tweeted Poor Fly

----------

Sunye is teasing us too!

@WGsun: ㅇㄹㄴ ㅈㄱ ㅇㅅㅈ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 minutes ago via web

i think what she meant is this = 우리는 지금 연습중... we are practicing now

----------

Queen bee lightsticks will be out next week. But there is no info on how international fans can purchase one :/ I hope JYPE will announce something regarding that.

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest freakloverxx

12 hours before the teaser released.OMG i cant wait, cant focus on anything.LOL.i miss my girls so much..

tumblr_ltuvuqbV0w1qamheoo1_500.gif

cr.wondermiggy@tumblr

Guest loveeeWG

AHH Cant wait for the picture tomorrow!!

Have you guys seen this video before? o.o In my 4 years of being a wonderful, i've never seen this vid of sunye before! :( But i am glad i saw it now! CANT WAIT FOR TOMORROW!

Sunye

Guest WG.theQUEENS

I can't sleep right now, and it's almost midnight.

WHY AM I BEING LIKE THIS?

Sings Insomnia... & Headache...

I'm gonna look like a panda soon xD.

edit: I hope others would post here too. I'm hoping for a united community. *_*

9 hours until the next Teaser pics!! I hope there's a group photo now smile.gif

I'm gonna re-watch some old episodes of MTV Wonder Girls to pass the time.

I am so excited... I keep saying it but WG 2nd album, it really feels like a dream!!

Guest hrmmmhum

I wish I could rewatch WG MTV episodes, but I have college apps due tomorrow T_T

For my Stanford (a university in the U.S./California) app, a part of it is writing a letter to your future roommate, so I mentioned that WG inspire me and are a few of my role models ^^ hahah

______

About the Golden Disk Award Voting:

I checked another tutorial. There are two parts: theme vote and fanpage vote.

On the website (kpopwave.joinmsn.com), the two columns all the way to the right represent those - the first one is fanpage vote and the second is theme vote.

I think theme vote has already ended -- the other tutorial showed the theme vote button directly on the website in the theme vote column.

WG finished in 4th place, which is pretty good! Above us are WG's male hoobaes anyways.

On the other hand, we are now doing fanpage voting -- so we go to the website and click on Wonder Girls to go to their page.

Then we join the fanpage -- this is done daily (so you vote once per day) but today is the last day to vote!

We are in 5th place for the composite score (theme vote & fanpage vote combined) so we need 2167 more composite points to get to 4th place -- it's not that bad; going from 4th to 3rd place requires 9000 more votes^^

But I just found out that the Golden Disk Awards will be on January 12, 2012 in Osaka, Japan :sweatingbullets:

So I don't know how practical it is to expect WG to attend when they should be promoting/preparing for promoting in the U.S. anyways.

f4f647ca97bec1231977398ad717f777.jpg

a26f76faa0692087744b4cc47ce0fb1b.jpg

Cr: Mewkiiz

388438_10150357478888773_92847673772_8230984_674451469_n.jpg

388570_10150357478773773_92847673772_8230982_111793584_n.jpg

309620_10150357478583773_92847673772_8230979_1695837116_n.jpg

381175_10150357478343773_92847673772_8230977_1339665080_n.jpg

320653_10150357478118773_92847673772_8230974_454896533_n.jpg

318586_10150357477963773_92847673772_8230972_539689826_n.jpg

Cr: YeEun-Impact @ Facebook/Twitter

When I saw Yenny's tweet, "Poor fly," I first thought of Jane's tweet, "Fly so high." But then again, Yenny had a fly in her coffee/tea xD So it doesn't seem deliberate.

Guest girls2girls

hello! just finished reading from page 1759, my last visit phew :sweatingbullets:

==

i just realized that wonder girls is the best when it comes to keeping secrets, firstly with Jonte, Beyonce's dancer and now they revealed their stylist, Johnny Wujek who happened to be Katy Perry's stylist and what's next? and who else are they working with? they really got my curiosity UP, i want to hear what their songs sound like? i want to see how their dance moves look like? and most of all i want the MV, teasers release by NOW...I can't wait!!!! >.<

==

despite the fact that their comeback is approaching, many events had happened such as sohee's twitter got hacked, Mr. Teddy Riley's issues, antis' bashing...etc..for me it just small matters, it doesn't affect me nor the girls...i know they can handle these kind of situations, well they are the wonder girls!!! B)

==

i too hope that old-new wonderfuls, sunlights, yeparkies, mandufuls, yubinians, limiters and sunmijjangers can get along together, can we do it? when there's a member feeling disappointed or feeling down,etc we are supposed to console them, aren't we? wonderfuls wouldn't be called mannerfuls if we didn't help or respect each other right?

==

for the time being i am waiting for the 2nd teaser to be released anytime soon...

cheers and happy posting!! ;)

OMG i just found out that UK's time (GMT) rolled back an hour last night -___-

I dont know if this will affect the time with Korea but I'm still expecting the release of new teasers by 2-3 a.m :w00t:

So basically i can jump around and stare at the pictures right when i wake up before i go to school!!

OH YEAH :ph34r:

Anyone in here from the UK? :wub:

6-7 hours more before the teasers!~

Guest hrmmmhum

i just realized that wonder girls is the best when it comes to keeping secrets

LOL yeah, I love how the way JYPE responded in the first article revealing Katy Perry's designer was just like, "Oh yeah, by the way, since people just seem to be so interested in the teasers, we worked with this guy."

Of course people are interested ^^ and he's a pretty big name.

JYP wasn't kidding when he said we would forgive him when we heard about all the people involved!

WonderGirls WONDER GIRLS

BOO!!!! Happy Halloween, everyone-

53 minutes ago

:)

& WonderFacts @ Twitter have the funniest tweets:

WonderFacts Wonder Girls Facts

"I forgot it was my birthday, but the members remembered, so I'm really thankful." - Sohee #WGquotes

1 hour ago

"WWW.COM WHAAAATTT." - Sunye #WGquotes

1 hour ago

[^ LOL]

"I want to be an eagle...because I want to be a king of all birds.." - Sunye #WGquotes

1 hour ago

"i Don't Like My 'mandu' Nickname, any other nickname is fine if it doesnt involve mandu." - Sohee #WGquotes

1 hour ago

"I'm sharing a room with SunYe keke........ *-_-* But 2 diffrerent beds^^; ...keke" - Yenny #WGquotes

1 hour ago

Holy do you guys think that there someone working in JYPE be stalking this thread? Haha I remember how we want jype to released some news on the people they work with m ore and now we got news on the stylish. I know can't be but it still funny to think about it.

LOL yeah, I love how the way JYPE responded in the first article revealing Katy Perry's designer was just like, "Oh yeah, by the way, since people just seem to be so interested in the teasers, we worked with this guy."

Of course people are interested ^^ and he's a pretty big name.

JYP wasn't kidding when he said we would forgive him when we heard about all the people involved!

It takes time to get the right ppl. for the project. With all the famous producers, stylists, and choreographers involved, I can imagine they stay uber-busy in the Industry! I would like to take the time to thank all those involved. It *has* to be a humbling experience for WG to work w/ these folks... but they are well-deserving of the opportunity.

And WE are well-deserving of this comeback... esp. if you've been a Wonderful or Fantastic since 2007 ^^

CHEERS!

201111copy.jpg

Guest hrmmmhum

Why do I never see all the users you guys see? T_T

I only see 28 LOL And I know a majority of users are probably in a different time zone, but I've only seen it around the 30s and 40s while everyone else sees it in the hundreds.

Holy do you guys think that there someone working in JYPE be stalking this thread? Haha I remember how we want jype to released some news on the people they work with m ore and now we got news on the stylish. I know can't be but it still funny to think about it.

I've felt like that, too, from other things they have done or released after we discussed it here -- like maybe Jane or someone does. And sometimes I think YeEun might :) Because she checks fansites, but I'm not too sure about international ones or which international ones. I think I told her about us once, though...hahah

It takes time to get the right ppl. for the project. With all the famous producers, stylists, and choreographers involved, I can imagine they stay uber-busy in the Industry! I would like to take the time to thank all those involved. It *has* to be a humbling experience for WG to work w/ these folks... but they are well-deserving of the opportunity.

You should thank them on Twitter! It's an easy way to let them know that we're grateful, that WG is loved and widely supported, and what WG/Wonderfuls are like (Mannerful and humble).

Guest hrmmmhum

Sun's tweet:

WGsun Sun Min

Couple look.... hahahaha twitpic.com/78j7e9

57 minutes ago

tumblr_ltwphpNaT41qcr104o1_500.jpg

I think it's her grandma and her dog Mindol.

edit: omg, Mindol's ears are hot pink! xD Even her grandma's nails are pink...I think her grandma really likes pink :D

Guest Mia_Mia

rofl....Sunye has definitely become hooked to twitter.

her latest picture post seems to have Min halmoni and mindol sporting a couple look :P ... and omg mindol's ears have been colored a hot hot pink!!

can't wait for the new teaser...should be out in a few minutes now!

Archived