Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

omg! i really hope it's true about yeeun's songs. i always thought it wasn't fair that yenny was writing so many songs but only 1 was officially released :( i'm still hoping that one day in the future the song she wrote for Wonderfuls will be released!

About the Sunye thing... I don't wanna say too much. Just that I hope people won't be afraid to post here from fear of being called a wet blanket and such... I think that as long as the discussion can stay friendly then it's a good thing... I just love seeing people coming to this thread and posting now. This thread is more active now than it has been in years! If people can get to know how both sides feel we can gain more perspective, and find a way to resolve it that doesn't result in a splitting in the fandom, because I think right now is more important than ever that all Wonderfuls are united no matter who your bias is.  We're all here for one reason and above everything we love Wonder Girls as a group! And I hate to  see something like this happen over some hair in a picture. I, personally, don't see Lights as party poopers and complaints are not something negative, I think it's just because they care so much about WGs and always want the best. There's nothing wrong with it! It's just a few people that said something like that, a few  people out of the hundreds of people that visit this thread... I'll be honest and say I understand some frustrations on both sides... even if the only thing you can do is agree to disagree and move on, I hope you'll be able to do that... I know there have been some similar problems in the past, and I feel like every time it happens it creates a bigger gap between fans. I know that everyone will still love and support WG just the same, but it's also important that Wonderfuls stick together. I hope this time we'll be able to work it out and use it to strengthen the bond between Wonderfuls! I also hope that if there's any problems in the future we'll be able to learn from that too... but no matter what please don't feel discouraged from posting here! 

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone! I came across a video on youtube of BEG talking about the girls. I'm not sure if this was already shared before or not but can somebody tell me what they were saying?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVrYRl32IgA&feature=related

Guest hrmmmhum

It gave a 404 Error -- it wasn't found ^^

______

Why you bother what others do? If they want to go to their thread, let them go. Please just respect other people's opinion, some maybe more vocal about things, some maybe not. When people rank my Sohee as the worst vocal, I see many people reacting too, and I think it is good because we know our stand.

Sometimes I want to point out something but so afraid because always will someone come in and react about my comment so I keep quiet. :tears:

^Please don't be afraid =] It's okay for others to have opinions, just like you have one.

If they're being negative for unneeded reasons, you can point that.

If you ever feel like you're being treated unfairly, let us know.

If it's true, WFs will help you and point out what is Mannerful but we can't if you don't post or say anything.

If anyone isn't acting Mannerful, they're not acting like a Wonderful.

That we will help all WFs and should be Mannerful goes to everyone in this thread =]

edit: This also goes to myNameIs-rAin -- don't be afraid : )

______

JANEyjK JANE

@johnnynoh JOHNNY! i was in jersey..it's worse there!!!! had to come back to NY..eh...

1 hour ago

So Jane is in NY.

______

The media is coming up with this "James Bond" concept, but they said it was like James Bond/Charlie's Angels for the 2DT MV, too.

______

In fact, WG are perfect even if they're bald. :D

hahahah, I like this! <3

_______

I also really like how people are translating articles from other Asian countries! It's nice to see other media' perspectives on this :)

Thank you!!! I appreciate it!

_______

Lim has also been with WG and on Twitter for the shortest time...so I'm sure she'll get more followers :)

Hopefully, the new promotions help. Lim has been receiving a lot of positive reactions from WFs and beyond with the teaser pic!

I've not yet come upon more than 300 users at one time in this forum. The most I've seen at one go was 245 users, I think. Am I on at the wrong time?  I really want to see the Wonder Effect in full force. \(^o^)/ (Though I'm pretty sure the Wonder Effect is a lot bigger than that. Haha.) By the way, does anyone know how many estimated WFs there are globally? I'd really like to know. :) Thanks in advance to anyone who answers my question.

WFs posted screencaps where it got much higher. I think the highest posted was 973 (nearly 1000! The WF also said that she's never seen that except in DBSK's thread)

BTW, it's almost November, can you believe that in 3-4 months it will be Lim's 2 year anniversary?? Time flies.... and so far the Korean Wonderfuls only got to spend a few weeks getting to know her! I hope they'll do a fanmeeting or something during these promos so she can be closer to kWFs

Yeah, I was also wondering what's going to happen with WG's 5th anniversary since they're supposed to be in the U.S. :wacko:

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO VOTE

FOR THE GOLDEN DISK AWARDS!!!

GO TO PAGE 1777

AND CHECK wonderfulinspirit 'S POST

FOR A TUTORIAL ON HOW TO VOTE!!!

Guest Artemis

So much has happen here since I last came here. :unsure:

I, myself, Im sometimes afraid to post here because of whats happening here....I think everyone should respect each other opinios...after all if everyone had the same opinion life will be so boring.@myNameIs-rAin--I hope you continue posting and dont let this get to you.

Anyways I really hope thats true about Yeeun having her song in the new album!

And I would like to share this with you guys.

Sunye-1.jpg

Sohee.jpg

Any clues as to where the girls are at the moment? It's snowing so much here in NYC. I hope none of them come down with a cold if they are here. : ( I can't find the comment that was posted a few pages back giving the teaser date and time (this thread is moving so fast!), but thank you very much to that user : )

The Yenny rumour, i also read it'sone of the songs they are supposed to sing on their comeback stage(s).I can't remember where I read it :o I will try to find the source...

Let's stay united Wonderful! 6 biases = 1 fandom <3

Fighting!

^ they are in Korea preparing for the comeback

Guest hrmmmhum

They should be in Korea. We haven't heard of them leaving or seen airport pictures of them going anywhere. Plus, since teasers are coming out and the comeback is near, they're probably practicing like crazy :'[

Hey everyone! I came across a video on youtube of BEG talking about the girls. I'm not sure if this was already shared before or not but can somebody tell me what they were saying?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVrYRl32IgA&feature=related

Yup, this has English subs:

I'm hoping that the girls will make a few rounds on variety shows. Albeit I do doubt that they'll stop by KBS since that's more SME-biased. MBC seems to like JYPE artists a lot more. M.net is quite neutral, I think, since they offered both WG and 2NE1 their own shows. I'm not sure about SBS and the rest.

You always see another company on SBS, not JYPE, and people's accusations of SBS' favoritism caused some scandals.

I'm not going into detail, but I think there's where SBS is.

But WG appeared on two KBS programs with 2DT: Win Win and Happy Together.

Then they appeared on MBC Come To Play and SBS Family Outing.

I think it's because even though KBS leans towards another company, the second company they would favor would be JYPE.

______

After YeEun-Impact tweeted YeEun asking her why she didn't change her background to her teaser pic, she changed it hahaha :)

Wonderfuls let's stay united =)

It's already not very easy to deal with all the WG haters (who are also coming back BTW)

So I think we should just forget about all the disagreements, let's accept other Wonderfuls' views, let's respect each other, and support all the WonderGirls!!! If you're a fan of one of the 6members, then you're a fan of WonderGirls and you're a WONDERFUL, we're all in the same group, remember =)

WG needs our support more than ever!

We really need to think about this more than everything!

Everyone can post (I would love it if everyone keep posting, don't be afraid!),

and everyone can have his/her own opinion!

As long as it's not "hating", it's OK! Criticism is normal =)

and please, don't be dissapointed so soon Wonderfuls! Let's trust our girls!!!

OK that's all for my rant.

Here a compilation of FANMADE teasers for WG's comeback. I love it =D Spread the Wonder!!!

Guest crazycindaye

I Miss the Girls so Much and wish that they could go on o a lot of Variety Shows like Strong Heart, Happy Together again :), Running Man ( be happy if this happen) and other fun shows ... If it's talk shows i think the girl should have one all to themselves, but i really hope they'll be on many shows :)

But i was really disappointed when Family Outing 2 ep coz the mainly deleted our girls scene it was soo sad ! Mean PD

Guest WonderfulSohee

Wonderfuls, no matter who your bias is Lights, Yeeunparkies, Mandufuls, Yubinians, Limit, or Sunmijjangers, You Are A Wonderful!

So let's all stay unite and support our girls okay.

They need our support NOW more then ever, so instead of complaining let's just celebrate kkkay? :P

Plus like I said before this is only the first teaser, the second one will be out tomorrow night for me.

"This is just the beginning" - Yubin

On the other hand, to get everyone to cool down and stay unite I will share something funny.

Korean Wonderfuls calls SUN's hair the "Grape hair" hahaha see how KWFs are enjoying it in their own way, we should too :3

SUNsGrapeHair.jpg

SUNsGrapeHair2.jpg

Guest bammie92

I'm getting pissed off to people that keep saying WG's new concept is similar to Hoot. what the....... This girls had been doing retro since their Tell Me. Now who's copying who?? :ph34r:

Guest iheartu

Wonderfuls! Let us all stray away from harsh criticisms and just enjoy the ride, shall we? Soon, they will reveal the next set of teasers and we should anticipate for that! It's going to be crazy awesome again and what we need right now is unity within our fandom. So, Wonderfuls, if we want our girls to be happy, let's be happy for them and support them! FIGHTING!

Guest VenusValentine

Want to say something, but got nothing to say other than screw up my midterm because of the girls 1st teaser :ph34r:

Anyway, to @mynameis-rain or Jinhee, hope you can continue to post, other than several thump down, no one directly criticism your post; so plz continue to spazz with us, and we will nurture you hehe :D

Have a question: Can we multiple vote on golden awards ?

I hope we can be united again before the girls' comeback. I don't see why we should fuss on other's opinion. We cannot really force ourselves to appreciate something we don't, I mean, some of us can go on and on complaining about Sunye's hair etc but it really does not make us love her less at the end of the day, we love them for being them, the people they are and not just the Wonder Girls, the idol.

Although I have bias, I really don't like it when people brand themselves As Yubinians,Sunlights,Yeparkies,Limits or Mandufuls.

Why because it shows division, it gives me that feeling of competition. That if one will get attention, the fans of the others would react negatively instead of being happy about it. That's just me. Idk.

anyways... being one right now is how we can show full support to the girls. Be proud Wonderfuls.

So, I was on 6theory, and I saw this thread about "boring idols". I was really surprised to see many people choosing WG as "boring idols". I don't know, but I think there are other boring idols. WG aren't good at variety but they aren't awkward or "boring". I think they're funny and dorky, especially on their own shows (MTV WG, Made In WG etc.). I noticed that most of the people who choosed them as boring idols aren't even Wonderfuls, and many of them are new KPOP fans. WG shows with eng subs aren't on Youtube for more than 2 years now, so I guess some people just don't really know much about WG's personnalities...

Anyway, I think that maybe if Wonderfuls make "WG funny/cute videos" more popular (by giving more views & "likes" to the videos), then more people will watch it and realize that WG are fun ^^

So I just did a playlist on Youtube ^^

There are 55videos, but many of the videos are very short, that's why the total time is 1h15 (not very long), it's full of cute/funny moments so it's not a waste of time =) Please Wonderfuls, try to watch all (or most) of these videos & remember to "like" it (or else it's not gonna be popular haha).

PS: I tried to include all 6 members but it's not easy to find the videos on Youtube ^^*

Since I searched by name, you'll see most of the first videos are Sunye/Yubin/Sunmi and in the end it's more Sohee/Yeeun/Hyerim but overall there's no order.

Guest hrmmmhum

Have a question: Can we multiple vote on golden awards ?

You can vote once per day. Today is the last day.

I just noticed something about WG's denim outfits...Although they are short, the back is lower than the front; they put more material to cover the back, which I think is really nice because I have seen another artist wearing shorts that were so high up that I think the skin I was seeing in the back was not just their legs -_________- to put it that way. It was also the first picture on a BBC article about hallyu to make it worse.

You can see what I mean by the back being longer than the front here:

Wonder+Girls+at+China+Mobile+Concert+%252813%2529.jpg

20110624-4.jpg

It's smart and I always see WG taking extra precautions like that, so I thought it was nice :)

______

By the way, WF fanbases are tweeting #ReadyForWONDERGIRLS , not #ReadyForWonderGirls

Does it make a difference in what trends? I think it does but I'm not sure

______

Wonder Fashion @ Tumblr Updates <3

tumblr_lm17vppGrF1qkfae5o1_r1_500.jpg

Colonize, Ultimate Monster Hood (black) 2008 Fall/Winter

59,000 won, via colonize

tumblr_lsd04wddRA1qkfae5o1_500.jpg

Nina Ricci, Lace Body Suit

tumblr_lm32f9GkHU1qkfae5o1_r3_500.jpg

Katie Eary, British Bulldog Print T-shirt

tumblr_lptz3vBVMO1qkfae5o1_500.jpg

Joomi Lim, Pure Expression Choker w/Large Pearl & Long Spike

£248 via Joomi Lim

thanks to doris0109

tumblr_lr9f79czfi1qkfae5o1_500.jpg

American Apprel, Interlock Pencil Skirt (Cranberry)

$36 via american apparel

tumblr_lpz3t3CPrd1qkfae5o1_500.jpg

lapalette, Brit Union Square Bag

129,000 won via lapalette

tumblr_lpu1jtlD7c1qkfae5o1_500.jpg

Nike, Air Max 90 White Grey Pink Running Shoes

$130.00 $65.00 via maxairmax

tumblr_ltss16tynT1qkfae5o1_400.jpg

Alexander McQueen, Bicolor Stripe Dress

Sold for $1200

thanks to wonderfulwondergirls @ tumblr

tumblr_ltss3sOPgn1qkfae5o1_500.jpg

Diane von Furstenberg, Josun Strapless Miini Dress

Sold for $675

thanks to wonderfulwondergirls @ tumblr

tumblr_ltssapY1jg1qkfae5o1_500.jpg

Generation Love, Gen Love Bobo Faux Leather Sleeve Sweatshirt

$179 via Generation Love

thanks to doris0109 + 1_________2.blog.me

tumblr_lowubdN1vH1qkfae5o1_500.jpg

Jia Kim, 08012076-00 Red Dress

Via Jia Kim

tumblr_ltssizHhE01qkfae5o1_500.jpg

System, Black Skirt

Top: click here

thanks to 1_________2.blog.me

Also, the store chain Forever21 just dedicated to lace on their website ^^ Lace is going strong in the fashion industry

Guest Scarletsecrets

More news from another Indonesian website.

\(^o^)/

Sexy Femme Fatale, Wonder Girls' Teaser Photos

One of the top girl groups who became the first girl group to chart on the world-famous Billboard Chart, the Wonder Girls, have finally returned to Korea after forging a career for themselves in America.

On Friday, the 28th of October, the Wonder Girls' official site released photos of each member. All of them exuded a strong aura and looked extremely charismatic.

The Wonder Girls are putting the final touches on their comeback, which promises to be something to look forward to. Their clothes,  which are a combination of sheer fabric and velvet that hugs their curves, show off their physiques. They were also seen holding antique guns which complemented the concept of a sexy femme fatale.

A representative of JYP Entertainment, the company that manages the girls, stated, "The Wonder Girls will promote their new album with much charisma as well as with a transformation that will surely shock many. We only ask that Wonderfuls and the general public await the comeback of the Wonder Girls."

The Wonder Girls earned much recognition and popularity after their hit "Nobody" made waves in all four corners of the globe. Wonder Girls hwaiting~

Credit: www. kapanlagi.com

Indonesian-English translator: scarletsecrets

\(^o^)/

I learned something new today. I had no idea 'beludru' was velvet. :sweatingbullets: I find it hilarious that the media is only noticing the girls' bodies now. There's much fanfare about it. It's almost as though they now 'see the light'. :D They could have just asked us WFs; we could have told them how amazing the girls look on a day-to-day basis. :)

I'm getting pissed off to people that keep saying WG's new concept is similar to Hoot. what the....... This girls had been doing retro since their Tell Me. Now who's copying who?? :ph34r:

eh? that statement made me want to post a reply here. erm..why would people copy that song? it's not even a hit song...??? huu. it's one of the song being hated the most in my country. the rhythm doesn't fit our culture. my friends will immediately turn off the radio if it's airing.lol. :ph34r: and it even cannot stay long in the charts...maybe 2 weeks... nobody record is far better than that~! and why would JYP copy unnecessary things??when he himself can compose much better songs??? ridiculous!

Archived