Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest my2wonder

@hand  yeah you said it  "just a troll trying to spark more fanwars... " Kpop recently getting more scary +_+ you can't understand what's going on around you !

+

I didn't meant to make any problem here I just felt angry then I came here suddenly to feel better

God bless our girls and our fellow wonderfuls

I often leave this thread open while I'm googling I want to be one of the users below lol 

BTW I want to share this :

twitter followers for the girls group :

20110818_jypnation_missa_wondergirls_joo_2.jpg?w=565&h=475

1.    BoA – 420,368

2.    miss A Suzy – 400,217 

3.    Kim Yuna – 396,757

4.    KARA Goo Hara – 357,294

5.    KARA Nicole – 298,901

6.    KARA Gyuri – 274,364

7.    miss A Min – 269,085

8.    Yoon Mi Rae – 260,230

9.    miss A Jia – 215,671

10.    Wonder Girls Sohee – 213,109

11.    KARA Ji Young – 194,064

12.    T-ara Jiyeon – 190,442

13.    T-ara Eunjung – 189,459

14.    Wonder Girls Yubin – 188,789

15.    Wonder Girls Sunye – 178,880

16.    Lee Hyori – 185,745

17.    G.NA – 173,665

18.    miss A Fei – 173,411

19.    Goo Hye Sun – 172,380

20.    Wonder Girls Ye Eun – 169,444

Wonder A ~

Lim not on the list :'[

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Scarletsecrets

^ Doesn't really matter. I'm sure Lim knows that many WFs love her as much as we do  the others.:D Besides which, Little Apple will get there soon. :)

I've not yet come upon more than 300 users at one time in this forum. The most I've seen at one go was 245 users, I think. Am I on at the wrong time?  I really want to see the Wonder Effect in full force. \(^o^)/ (Though I'm pretty sure the Wonder Effect is a lot bigger than that. Haha.) By the way, does anyone know how many estimated WFs there are globally? I'd really like to know. :) Thanks in advance to anyone who answers my question.

How recent is that twitter stat cause Yubin is now over 190,000 followers which would put her a spot higher (haven't checked the other girls)

More than seeing that Lim is not on the list the sad thing for me is seeing that there are some "wonderfuls" who don't even follow all 6 girls #smh

Oct 31st can't come soon enough

Just wanted to contribute the converted teaser schedule those of us in the US!

Teaser pic #2: Sunday, October 30 @ 10pm EST

Teaser movie #1: Monday, October 31 @ 10pm EST

Teaser movie #2: Tuesday, November 2 @ 10pm EST

And west coasters can calculate it easily enough from there. CAN'T WAIT!!!

^ Thanks!!! The next Teaser pic comes out tomorrow... but why does it seem so far away! Can't wait for the video too :D 

How recent is that twitter stat cause Yubin is now over 190,000 followers which would put her a spot higher (haven't checked the other girls)

More than seeing that Lim is not on the list the sad thing for me is seeing that there are some "wonderfuls" who don't even follow all 6 girls #smh

Oct 31st can't come soon enough

It's a shame because Lim is the most active one on Tweeter these days! She's so cute on it too and always interacts with fans. I still remember the day before the Wonder World Tour started last year , Lim couldn't sleep and she stayed up chatting with WFs on Twitter wub.gif

BTW, it's almost November, can you believe that in 3-4 months it will be Lim's 2 year anniversary?? Time flies.... and so far the Korean Wonderfuls only got to spend a few weeks getting to know her! I hope they'll do a fanmeeting or something during these promos so she can be closer to kWFs

Guest bammie92

Calm down WF! Whether you are Mandufuls, Yeparkies, Lights, Yubinian, Limits or SunmiJjangers, you are a Wonderful! please be united as the Queen's comeback is getting nearer. put aside the negative thought. we still don't see the full concept though :sweatingbullets: Wonderfuls are on tense because we had been anticipating this for a very long time. Don't worry guys, everything will turn out great as long as we give the girls our full support. I love my fellow Wonderfuls :wub:

^ Thanks!!! The next Teaser pic comes out tomorrow... but why does it seem so far away! Can't wait for the video too :D 

It's a shame because Lim is the most active one on Tweeter these days! She's so cute on it too and always interacts with fans. I still remember the day before the Wonder World Tour started last year , Lim couldn't sleep and she stayed up chatting with WFs on Twitter *quoted image*

BTW, it's almost November, can you believe that in 3-4 months it will be Lim's 2 year anniversary?? Time flies....

Yeah she's so cute poor girl tries so hard yet people keep saying stuff like she's not pretty enough or doesn't fit in the group. Many comment from the teasers were about how she wasn't as fierce as the other girls. Sucks :(

Yeah time really flies she's come a long way and she'll only keep improving from here!

Guest savoir vivre

mmm... I really don't know what to say at the moment.

I'm thankful to my unnies who sort of defended me ^.^ Thanks. You guys are the best. :P

I'm  sorry if some of you were upset by my previous post, but I don't regret posting it.

It's my opinion. No one's liable for that but me.

Anyway, I think I will just have to keep quiet, support the girls silently and keep my thoughts to myself. In that way, I won't be able to spoil anything here blush.gif. Don't worry I won't trouble u guys anymore.

`kay bye.

^OMG OMG we should use that gif for everything and esp when the girls released their mv teaser HAHAH

I swear I never even know that each girls have their own fan name. I only know of Light for leader and that it, I guess cause I only put myself under Wonderful. I can understand whey Sunye's fans are upset mostly due to the fact that during 2DT leader hair was just O_O and it just them ranting. If it was my bias I'm sure I'll be unhappy too. . Also keep in mind that jype did say that every style on the girls is up to them. Maybe leader feel when her hair is up that she look the prettiest, remember so hot days? where she think that her leg is ugly? yeah.

Well, i just had to drop by to share my sentiments too....even though i'm sure majority of the posters here will disagree..

i don't like sunye's hair. 

it may have defined her jawline and bone structure, but it doesn't hide the fact that it would be difficult to attract new fans.

it needs artistic eyes to be appreciated, & not all people are blessed with that..

it really looks ugly...but she's still pretty though TT___TT..

another period of endurance :(

NO WAY! most of my non-kpop-lover friends think she look smoking, and they don't even know who the girls is. One guy that I know he now basely looking forward to their album. He's in love with Yoobin & Sunye now, I honestly don't know but people I show the pictures of the girls to think that Yoobin & Sunye stand out the most. One of my friend was even dying to know how she got her hair like that, no lies. Yeah some might think it look ugly but I'm sure there will be people who going to love it. And I'm sure that style have gain her some new fans. :)

Guys we aren't really that harsh I read worst comment on other thread, and fanwar within the fandom. So don't stop posting or worrying about it. It good that we are able to have a mature discussion than just us cursing at each other.

Guest WG.theQUEENS

I swear I never even know that each girls have their own fan name. I only know of Light for leader and that it, I guess cause I only put myself under Wonderful. I can understand whey Sunye's fans are upset mostly due to the fact that during 2DT leader hair was just O_O and it just them ranting. If it was my bias I'm sure I'll be unhappy too. . Also keep in mind that jype did say that every style on the girls is up to them. Maybe leader feel when her hair is up that she look the prettiest, remember so hot days? where she think that her leg is ugly? yeah.

NO WAY! most of my non-kpop-lover friends think she look smoking, and they don't even know who the girls is. One guy that I know he now basely looking forward to their album. He's in love with Yoobin & Sunye now, I honestly don't know but people I show the pictures of the girls to think that Yoobin & Sunye stand out the most. One of my friend was even dying to know how she got her hair like that, no lies. Yeah some might think it look ugly but I'm sure there will be people who going to love it. And I'm sure that style have gain her some new fans. :)

Guys we aren't really that harsh I read worst comment on other thread, and fanwar within the fandom. So don't stop posting or worrying about it. It good that we are able to have a mature discussion than just us cursing at each other.

Well, actually what Jinhee said was true. Some may like it, but majority don't from our point of view.

Of course your point of view would differ, but it's pretty obvious how quite a lot of sunye or non sunye biased fans are unhappy with the hair. Like previously said, not everybody has artistic eyes.

@mynameis-rain: Jinhee, you sound sad ..oohh...does this mean you're gonna stop posting here???tears.gif

how about your beautiful unnies waiting for your WG spam prints? xD

edit:: ok, i admit, i'm cornering you, hoping that you'll answer and post in this thread again xD...hahaha..

mmm... I really don't know what to say at the moment.

I'm thankful to my unnies who sort of defended me ^.^ Thanks. You guys are the best. :P

I'm  sorry if some of you were upset by my previous post, but I don't regret posting it.

It's my opinion. No one's liable for that but me.

Anyway, I think I will just have to keep quiet now and keep my thoughts to myself. In that way, I won't be able to spoil anything here blush.gif.

`kay bye.

Why? You have no need to keep quiet. Everyone has their own opinions and thoughts and for us to hear what other has to say but ourselves gives us something to spazz and think about and thats what keeps the thread alive because we may or may not agree with what other has to say. I believe it also encourages others to post because they know they're able to share their own opinion and not having gazillion people hate them because thats not what we're here for. By sharing our views and opinions help others understand our point of view, just because we're posting about our like and dislikes doesnt mean others who doesn't agree with us can step all over us.You're not spoiling anything here, its people who can't even take a few opinions from others. If I can't even state my own opinion, that'd be ridiculous. We state whatever we like and for you to openly state your view on sunye hair is perfectly fine. I am a sunye biased and even i have to admit that this hairstyle on her isnt the best. She could have gotten a better hairstyle, something we haven't seen but she still looks amazing. I'm happy to know you stated your own opinion <3 Please do continue to post. We love to hear what all wonderfuls have to say about the girls. You continue what you have been doing on this thread. [:

And i'm a recent poster on wonder girls thread, i ain't a veteran poster but i can tell you i'm a veteran lurker.

Anyways made this for fun yesterday! lmao! its not complete, i havent design to make it look really cute and fierce yet xD

Guest sweet.kimjae

OMG an arab sone came to my blog and she put a comment saying that Sunye made her hair as soehyon (the maknea in snsd) hair in "the boys" pictures  :blink: 

she really made me angry ! sunye's hair not even look-like soehyon's hair or whatever

first of all ! it's "only JYP nation" not ! "only SNSD nation" !!! tongue2.gif

and all of us are wonderfuls !

there is no sone in our blog ! if she has a little bit of manners she will say that on their blog excl.gif

oh ok ~ I feel better now !

I loved Sunye's hair style ! and they all were perfect !  and that's my opinion ..

WG WILL ROCK THE WORLD !!

NOT ONLY KOREAN MEDIA !!!

:blink: OMG , There is actually arab S*nes ?

im arab wonderful , and actually WGs is #1 girl group here followed by kara , snsd is actually the most hated girl group here , since the majority of fans r elfs & cassies

but i agree with the other wonderfull , jiyeon and jea did this harstyle way b4 seohyun did

anyway im looking forward to to the teaser this monday

and silent wonderfuls can u plz sign in and share us ur thoughts ^^

Guest finesse.

The worst thing you can do is to put everybody in the same basket. From what I`ve seen the reaction comes from a variety of fans, both Sunye biased and non biased. You can`t just point to a whole group and bring up OLD stuff. That doesn`t solve anything, only brings bad blood and uneeded division.   Don`t try to make it bigger than it really is and bring up the past. #shrug.

That being said, everybody needs to get over the hairstyle (whether you are for or against it) and anticipate the song. This is trivial at this point. Don`t lose focus people.

KPOP GET READY TO GET PAWNED!

*quoted image*

My reaction to the teasers: NOSEBLEED!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got to say my favorite is LIM`s. Just flawless!

D-2 (to first video teaser!!)

*quoted image*

i`m so essited

You actually deserve more than one thumbs up.

That was so well-said. Brief and concise but juicy.

So what if mynameis-rain (Jinhee) posted her opinion of disapproval?

mm.. isn't this a thread to spazz about WG, including anything related to them? their style, their concept and etc?..

I'm starting to formulate something that I never thought I would. -_-...

Jinhee, i hope you're not going to stop posting. Well you're not stopping, aren't you? :blink:

it would make your beautiful unnies unhappy..

yes, i'm beautiful hhehe xD.

@sweet_kimjae: they're probably scared of writing their honest opinions here... :huh:

^

^ whoa! what a great news!

just wanna share this.

regarding Sunye's hair, at first i was like ...err. then it was growing on me, then i like it now! it's unique, different and makes her stand out tbh. this is coming from a Sunye fan btw. hope we can get along again before the girls comeback. they need us seriously.

I was never happy with girls stylist and I wrote about it so many times but this time I don't think sunye hair style is as bad as some of u making it seems to be beside lets jus wait for the second photo teaser and the MV also we are still not sure if sunye will have the same hair style for all of the performances

^OMG OMG we should use that gif for everything and esp when the girls released their mv teaser HAHAH

but during 2DT comeback all the girls had the worst outfits and the uglist hairstyle maybe except for sohee... some of them had hair style which was even 10 time worse comparing to sunye hair style during 2dt comeback , like yeeun hairstyle during musicbank comeback stage which was a disaster or the ugly wig that lim had to wear during their second m-countdown performance ,so to me all of them were victims of their stylist except for sohee who I think tend to be more outspoken when comes to the outfit she gonna wear or how hair should be .

Guest sitizan

Hi WonderFuls!

Been silently reading the posts on this forum as a guest for nearly 1 year now.

Whether we are SUNlights, Ye Parkies, Yubinians, SunMiJJangers, Mandufuls or LIMits...we are WonderFuls.

Focus on November 7.

Our Girls need our Full Support. They need US, WONDERFULS.

Archived