Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What? Sohee can't sing?

The most honest answer was she could sing but not one of those best voices.  That was the past.  

The most honest answer is she has improved a lot and can sing better than many other idols nowadays.  That is the present.

If you live in the past, then I don't know how to answer you.

If you live in the present like everyone else, then I can answer you with 'she can sing'.

*quoted image*

Full Credit: www.10asia.co.kr

*please do not take out without full credit*

thanks for posting the update news.  the queens' footsteps are getting closer.  I dare to predict the queen's new album will very score high in Asia and nobody will doubt them anymore.  what's better is this only a warm up before their US debut and they will  become a true international female group. I'll pray for their success in the US.  I hope they will get all the help they can get and best of luck.

Guest wonderr23

just a while ago we have 177 users in this thread XD I'm sure this thread is going to be so crowded with Wonderfuls once WonderGirls comes back :lol:

2evssi9.png

just a while ago we have 177 users in this thread XD I'm sure this thread is going to be so crowded with Wonderfuls once WonderGirls comes back :lol:

*quoted image*

I saw that too, however mine had 179

:w00t:

But when i saw it, sadly i had already pressed the 'refresh' button <_<

I was gonna be so depressed if no one had captured the moment the thread reached that amount of 'guests' tears.giftears.gif

But alas, you captured it!~

Woooo, this comeback is gonna be SO EPIC.

GO GO GO WONDERFULS :wub:

2wp31cp.gif

WONDERFULs550x537.jpg

wonderful.jpg

Guest twinkle05

I cannot wait until Wonder Girls are back. Been supporting them since their debut. My excitement & anticipation is heightened with the pictures. Regardless of the style they are projecting. I am not worried about it because I know WG exudes confidence in whatever they will wear. They are all FIERCE!

EDIT: I was thinking if the new MV might include scenes from the TV movie.They filmed only 2 days in Korea this time, which is rather quick. Shooting CFs alone sometimes take that long. 2DT took about a week (circa 30 March~April 8 last year).JYPE funded the American project although it was a co-production.But the movie is currently in post-production so I'm not sure they will use raw film footage.

Well, there's that jumbo 3D camera spotted at the movie stage in LA that kept me thinking. I doubt it was used for the tv movie (not for the whole of it at least, I suspect the cost would be skyrocketing), so I supposed it was for filming an MV...

On the other hand, two days are the ones we know about. The filming could have been longer than we know, the back-dancers arriving in a late phase, or starting the hype at a sensible moment^^.

---

My contribution to these spazzing times... :sweatingbullets:

10 months of Wonder Girls

Thanks to all guys publishing on YouTube, especially to EunPike (thanks are not enough for all your work) and DiYMaN (I'm sorry for predating so much of the behind the scenes at JYPN Tokyo, but they're fantastic).

If I missed a credit or someone wants a hot link to the channel / vid, just let me know.

ahhhhhhhhhh... I've been quite nowadays, but for this hacking matter.. i just wanna say that the hacker is 제일 fury.gif 바보!! 씨발!! ok done... :lol:

Every time the girls' comeback are getting near... these kind of problem always happened :blink:

2007 : Car accident (Tell Me)

2008 : Delayed + Yoobin's sore throat problem (So Hot)

2010 : Private English teacher blablabla =.= .........

2011 : Sohee's twitter got hacked

That's my world singer's history!!!:rolleyes::w00t:

Guest glamorousCHIC

^Sohee's twitter got hacked??!?!!?? WTF? 

Anyway, Wonder Girls can still make it despite the rise of problems.

NOTHING'S GONNA STOP THE QUEENS' COME BACK ...tongue2.gif

Archived