Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nutshellgirl

IM SO EXCITED for their comeback. And i'm loving the siggies - still pearl burgundy and the crowns.

Perhaps someone can make a series of badges or graphics that we can spread and use all over the net.

Im really expecting a lot. The hype about american producers etc is making me expect so much.

Korean stage needs the Queens back.

Im happy for every wonderful. :)

Guest WG.theQUEENS

To Sunmi's question at the end of the Wonder Girls You Raise Me Up Video, my answer is:

UNTIL WHENEVER. I'LL LOVE THEM UNTIL WHENEVER.

So I finally got the time to change the first page so go check it out everybody (there's still some things missing but...:D). I also put how to order their album in the front page so we don't have to keep going back.

I'm so excited for the girls comeback. Been a fan since they first came out and still going.

But I'm not here to share that only, lol. I was watching through some of their old videos and I came across this video.

Lim was at Yubin's birthday in 2008. There was a moment when the camera only capture SunYe, YeEun, SoHee, YuBin, and Lim. I thought it was kind of amazing because currently that's the current group now. So weird.

*quoted image*

here's the video: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=yY-70OdeXKc (you can see at 1:39)

I can't wait till the girls come back!

Yes. I saw this old video many times before. a surpirse birthday party for the newly joined Yubin. Yes. you can see lim there as a trainee. hope fans who never saw it can now realize lim was there with the girls before she joined the queens. if you understand what I mean. enjoy the video.

Guest WG.theQUEENS

to those who are doubting of WG's popularity remember this,

tumblr_lbn9ydzPiv1qctms9o1_500.png

Wonder Girls have proven their longevity yet again by taking 1st place in a massive “Best Girl Group” poll conducted by ipoll.kr, the biggest Korean online poll site. With over 100 million votes cast in between August to October 2010, Wonder Girls beat out many big girl group names, new and old, to take the title of “Best Girl Group”, with over 40 million votes.

Full poll results and match-up brackets (also seen in image above):

Brown Eyed Girls (397,970)
 vs T-ara (332,464)

SNSD (8,322,980)
 vs 4minute (5,184,301)

After School (5,657,572)
 vs f(x) (3,483,645)

Sistar (92,580) vs 
2NE1 (220,857)

Miss A (666,657)
 vs KARA (340,025)

Wonder Girls (5,560,302)
 vs Secret (150,246)

Second Round:

Brown Eyed Girls (232,740) vs 
SNSD (6,573,904)

After School (3,582,021)
 vs 2NE1 (889,429)

Miss A (250,933) vs 
Wonder Girls (7,544,260)

A Double Elimination poll was held and 4minute won that poll

Semi Finals:

SNSD (8,363,274)
 vs After School (1,460,794)

4minute – Double Elimination winner (437,867) vs 
Wonder Girls (5,545,042)

Finals:

SNSD (28,558,344) vs Wonder Girls (40,637,960)

4d3cd_1454365637-why-the-wonder-girls-have-nobody-to-love.jpg

thewondergirls-20110420.jpg?w=333&h=500

^wht photoshoot is this? can somebody PLS tell me? :)

7915_0.400982001307082873_46.jpg

It's been a while since I've posted in this thread, but with WGs comeback around the corner.. I have to post. kkk. I'm so excited for their comeback, I remember being online and being all excited for their 2DT comeback, which was in the middle of my finals. Hahaha, I hope the comeback now will last a bit longer than just 3 weeks. kkk. I'm going to be in korea at the end of november, beginning of december, hopefully I'll be able to see them live on the music shows. That would make my john teshing year!!! I'd scream soo loud!! NFDSKLFNDSKLFJSD I'm sooooooooooooooooooooo excited for their comeback!! Wonder Girls, FIGHTING!!!

Guest crazycindaye

^ Thank you for the new wonder girls pic! I'm loving it very much! Anticipating their new album because the queens r back !!

LOve the new pics !

Guest freakloverxx

OMG the new pics!! The girls are freaking glowing..i really hope the new concept will enhance their beauty more eventhough we all know the girls are flawless even without makeup.

if the rumors bout wonder girls coming back on 7/8 nov is true,then i bet we are going to get any concept pictures or teasers soon.OMG excitedw00t.gif

Guest lerajean

^

^

super love the 2nd pic...( yay! maknaes love and i dunno but yubin-unnie looks american to me) 

they're getting gorgeous day by day...

i pray that their comeback may give justice to their beauty...

they still look good during their 2dt days but i dont want them to that kind of style again...

just no..pls...

but at the end of the day...

we havent seen the actual pics and the mv so we can't judge them easily...

if Nov 7 is true (JYPE should assure this)  then we can expect lots of hints from JYPE or better teasers...

wish nothing but the best for our QUEENS!

^

I guess the rumors about them releasing teaser in next week is true

JYP: "My Heart is Pounding" on Wonder Girl's Comeback

7b7ea4b7150599f04aff668a781a3a63_large.png

JYP Entertainment's CEO Park Jin Young made comments regarding the Wonder Girl's comeback raising the anticipation of the already long awaited comeback of the Wonder Girls.

On October 21, JYP posted on his personal twitter, "WG just finished shooting their new MV in Seoul. Why is my heart pounding? They look amazing. Wonderful you can be excited! R u ready~~?," causing the eagerness in fans to exponentially grow.

3fe3e2a181a5857a27a974412c54490d_large.png

The Wonder Girls are making a comeback after a year and a half. Their last promotions in Korea were for the song "2 Different Tears" last year. After finishing filming for their movie "Wonder Girls at the Apollo" in LA in September, they quickly moved to preparing for their Korean album to return to Korea in the beginning of October.

This new album will show off a more sophisticated and mature side to the Wonder Girls in their songs and style, leaving behind their retro styles from songs like "Tell Me," "So hot," and "Nobody." The girls and the company are said to be working at their best to greet their Korean fans again after such a long period of time.

The album is planned to be released in early November and the girls will start promotions at the same time. They will promote their album in not just Korea but other Asian countries until the beginnings of the new year. After spending a warm time with their fans, they will go back to LA to begin the openings of their movie and subsequently start promotions.

A JYP Entertainment representative stated, "The girls are putting in a lot of passion and work into this album and performances to come because they have not promoted in Korea for a while. They will be sure to shine and make their marks. Please give them warm support."

Is anyone else's heart pounding for their comeback?

1ebbdd2da5929140eb048766c9c6033e_large.png

28f120071a643aaf926f3b434c476bfb_large.png

Source:soompi

My heart is pounding right now! I'm so exited what they have in store for us right now! :) So happy!

Hope that they will release the MV teaser soon! Shouldn't they have a countdown right now? 

Love the pictures, they've gotten prettier!

Wonder Girls Will Rule The World!

105 Users are reading this topic, the power of Wonder Girls!

Guest loveeeWG

I am side tracking but i think its so funny how s--d says: "girls. are. back." Then when wg comes back.. will they say "queens. are. back"? xD Just a thought xDDD

Guest glamorousCHIC

There are so many users reading, but they aren't posting, lol xD..

20110209_seoulbeats_wondergirls.jpg

Behind_the_scenes_with_the_Wonder_Girls_at_Kiehl_s_160th_anniversary_p_14062011022541.jpg

c00843464ac1f654120b41.jpg

37261_135703356447910_116376851713894_290227_7186740_n.jpg

Wonder-Girls-MTV-Iggy-690.jpg

SD_21.jpg

EDIT::

so i was playing around ^^...

hahaha xD..

I failed. -.- 

4bc4b6cf857ab8c0a36160f29d550630.gif

r5Uwh.jpg

Chinese source: http://www.koreastar...m/tc/news/12200

- - - - - - - -

JoongAng Ilbo has an English portal, but hasn't translated their Korean WG article yet. So I did the Chinese version.

Sngse.jpg

Chinese source: http://chinese.joins...category=003005

- - - - - - - - - -

TV Daily/Korea Star Daily also has an article about a Korean media survey of best/worst Kpop singers.

Sohee was unfortunately voted tops in the latter category. (It's so frustrating to see the 2008-era prejudice/perception still lingering in that country, but what to do.)

Here's a link to a translation done by tohosomnia.net http://mandytime.wor...-vocal-ability/

- - - - - - - - -

EDIT: I was thinking if the new MV might include scenes from the TV movie.

They filmed only 2 days in Korea this time, which is rather quick. Shooting CFs alone sometimes take that long. 2DT took about a week (circa 30 March~April 8 last year).

JYPE funded the American project although it was a co-production.

But the movie is currently in post-production so I'm not sure they will use raw film footage.

Guest glamorousCHIC

On the other hand, Ahn So Hee from Wonder Girls was selected as first place for the idol singer who can’t sing, followed by KARA’s Goo Hara.

what the fcuk???? SOHEE CAN SING!!!! SOHEE CAN, IMMA SLAP IT IN THEIR FACE! 

She sings better than dara, or yoona..

I could name a dozen of idols who can't sing and have the worst voice, and Sohee isn't in the list.

because she can.

Singing doesn't mean, you have to hit high notes. Singing means you could carry a tune with a stabilized voice and interpret the song in your own way.

Yes, maybe Sohee's voice was weak before. But that's because she was too young and she 's given high-pitched parts...

Haven't they heard Sohee sing Love you I Do?

They should need to do more research than rely on facts that's absolutely outdated. 

i hope it doesn't affect mandu though.

I could see her smiling often nowadays and I don't want her to be aloof from the crowd again -.-

i disagree with this.

Archived