Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

@seafood: i hope you are right.

i'm somewhat peeved..

i hope they don't recycle clothes.

Well Jype never really recycle clothes for their concept, not that I remember of. So I don't think we should be worry about it. I don't know if Miss a and the girls have the same stylish but Miss A good bye outfit was really bada** and sexy at the same time. Maybe that why I was a little disappointed that our girls just in black simple dresses with . . . .fluffy ball on it. I don't know those bts photos make their concept look to simple.

We'll have to wait and see;

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im also confused I thought the title track was produced by JYP?!! I dont want their korean title track to be the same as their English one

Guest wonderr23

@akajoe yes. The title track will be from the OST of 'WonderGirls at the Apollo'. So i guess we can also get an idea of what their movie is like thru this album :D But besides that there will be new compositions included :)

Im also confused I thought the title track was produced by JYP?!! I dont want their korean title track to be the same as their English one

really the title track is produced by JYP? Where's the news source for that?

Guest yubin4ever

In the second pic with the silhouette of our girls dancing, the girl all the way on the left looks like she's hitting a pretty good high note and the girl second from left looks like she's doing one of the dance moves from "Tell Me" :D lol

Guest *bluebutterfly*

I love how fast this thread is moving these days and how everyone is now coming back from hiatus and what not.

Welcome back Wonderfuls. :D

I can not wait for the teaser photos or other teaser to come out. I really can't wait until the queens make their return. The way they have been releasing photos and news on the comeback has definitely been getting everyone more and more interested and hyped up. who says no one cares about them anymore pftt

In response to what qoxie mentioned earlier about MAMA being on the 29th (?) of Nov and WG are supposed to come back early Nov, it is still possible for WG to attend. It's likely they will be going, because of Mark PDnim haha and they were on the list of artists attending but thats not final, but they won't be nominated for anything. I am pretty sure that that they won't be nominated for any awards, like album of the year for 2011 , song of year etc. but they will be nominated for the 2012 awards.

tbh i'm not too bothered by the outfits. I like the concept haha but I do understand that we want our queens to stand out and be different, which they are known for but I think by being Wonder Girls and performing on stage with their charisma, is all that they need.

@akajoe yes. The title track will be from the OST of 'WonderGirls at the Apollo'. So i guess we can also get an idea of what their movie is like thru this album :D But besides that there will be also new compositions included :)

really the title track is produced by JYP? Where's the news source for that?

as I remember back in January JYP tweeted that he finished writing a song for wondergirls so when their korean comeback was officially announced I thought the song that he wrote will be their title track , also as I remember in K wonderfuls meeting with JYP representive meeting they said that they will not remake any of their English songs so now Im very confused b/c JYPE representive said something to K wonderfuls during their meeting and now they are saying something else to the media

Guest gossipLight911

Hey guys, I just want to let you know that if ever you're going to use WG siggies made by the awesome wonderfuls,  pls credit them and do not hotlink, unless the creator said that it's okay not to credit or it's okay to hotlink.

In that way, we'll be able to consider the efforts and respect the preference of the artist, okay?

happy.gif

Wonderfuls in 6theory, you know what I mean 

Guest wonderr23

as I remember back in January JYP tweeted that he finished writing a song for wondergirls so when their korean comeback was officially announced I thought the song that he wrote will be their title track , also as I remember in K wonderfuls meeting with JYP representive meeting they said that they will not remake any of their English songs so now Im very confused

ohhh right~ but JYP didn't confirm it to be a title track. Maybe the JYP officials thought it would be smart to use one of the OST's from 'WonderGirls at the Apollo' instead since it's a trendy and great song. And besides it's a great way to promote their movie to Asian fans...

Guest glamorousCHIC

gossipLight: right.

CoCo (gossipLight911) is right. There's nothing wrong with spreading the love, just credit and don't hotlink, unless told otherwise. ^_^

ohhh right~ but maybe the JYP officials thought it would be smart to use one of the OST's from 'WonderGirls at the Apollo' instead since it's a trendy and great song. And besides it's a great way to promote their movie to Asian fans...

yeah but the k wonderfuls meeting with JYPE representive was after the girls finished recording for their title track so its kind of confusing that they said we will not add any remake to their korean album and now they are saying something else........honestly I was hoping their title track was produced by JYP b/c you know whatever he produce turn into hit

Guest wonderr23

yeah but the k wonderfuls meeting with JYPE representive was after the girls finished recording for their title track so its kind of confusing that they said we will not add any remake to their korean album and now they are saying something else........honestly I was hoping their title track was produced by JYP b/c you know whatever he produce turn into hit

i think i remember the officials stating that this korean album will be different from their US album. But maybe they changed their mind when they heard the OST tracks from 'WonderGirls at the Apollo'? LOL I think they will use one song only from the movie and the rest will be new compositions like they said :)

maybe he composed the title track of WonderGirls at the Apollo

v

^

I never heard JYP let his artists use title songs that weren't produced by him..well..2am and joo..but other than them..all pop artists used his songs..

Guest 2pmcandy

i don't know if this will help. i hope wonderful start to put more wonder girls videos with sub from their reality tv show on youtube... look like a new kpop fans dont know about this girls.. i'm sorry if this nonsense but i think the best way to promote the girls to new kpop fans and i think  this will show true color of QUEENs n  support their comeback..

MTV_Wonder_Girls_Season_4_Teaser_28072010235057.jpg

2008120920321482594_203618_0.jpg

20081209153827530b6_154524_0-1.jpg

Guest Mexicooh

i think i remember the officials stating that this korean album will be different from their US album. But maybe they changed their mind when they heard the OST tracks from 'WonderGirls at the Apollo'? LOL I think they will use one song only from the movie and the rest will be new compositions like what they said :)

maybe he composed the title track of WonderGirls at the Apollo LOL

v

Well didn't JYPE say they were initially releasing only a mini-album. Must have changed their minds now because they are releasing a full album.. probably using the apollo ost songs as fillers.

Guest wonderr23

^

i hope so! I really have a feeling that this upcoming album will be composed of many great and trendy songs!

I saw someone tweeted that the album's release will be on November 8.

@KpopJunpei: 신보예정 원더걸스 2집 11/8 !!!!!!!!!!\(^o^)/

Guest gossipLight911

I made this just for fun guys, coz I really can't wait for WG's comeback...xD

NO MALICIOUS INTENT INTENDED. Don't go around starting immature folly. :P

bosszf.jpg

Guest valentino_rossi46

I see that the horrible hair given to Sunye continues with this wave of promotions.....I just don't get why they're doing this. I am super excited about the new song and I'm sure the girls will look great but super dissapointed with JYPE doing this yet again even after fans have been very vocal about their complaints about Sunye's hair....

True!

JYPE answered to K-WFs that Sun Ye/others chose their own style, they love their hairstyle/ outfit blah blah. Ye even if Sun Ye like it, but it's quite horrible, it make her less gorgeous. Why their stylists didnt give her recommendation. Even if she like it, but because it was kinda ugly, well 9/10 people must admit that, why they didnt recommend her another and upgrade her image. If they always said because the girls love it, they chose it, stylist cant do anything blah blah, so why they even need stylist ??? Stylist should recommend them what is nice and suitable to their image, rather than "too much respect their opinion" ><

I did not like any hairstyle of Sun Ye from 2DT promotion. Well I ><

Archived