Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest *bluebutterfly*

I just read about half body baths. It's basically putting only your lower half of your body in hot water, to sanitise the body, after a stressful day.

I can't remember if this has been shared before or not, but I just watched it after someone posted it on fantastics.

Wonder Girls' Popularity in Hong Kong

Wonder Girls are pretty popular in Hong Kong. When I went there last February, I saw Wonder Girls everywhere! The Nobody MV was playing on the televisions in the electronic stores, and in HK people like to stop and stand to watch whats on the TV sometimes lol. HK celebrities have even performed parodies of Nobody on TV too. Wonder Girls are definitely not only popular with younger generation but also the older generation. At a xmas gathering I attended last year, me and my friend were playing kpop songs, and an (chinese) auntie suggested Wonder Girls' Nobody. She may not have known the name of the song or Wonder Girls but she knew the song and even the dance and liked it. She probably heard of it from the HK channels haha.

When I was in HK last month, the hotel had the channel, MTV China and they have segment for Kpop/Jpop songs and they played the same songs everytime it was shown while I was there, and Wonder Girls' 2DT was included. ^^

Has this been posted? I'm really bad at remembering which videos have already been shared.

Wonder Girls(원더걸스) [showbiz Korea] English Subtitles

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest savoir vivre

Wg really has that star factor that despite the fact that they haven't been promoting in Asia for quite some time now, their popularity stays. The statistical rate of Wg's fame might have decreased a little, but that doesn't mean they aren't famous.

I'm sure that if they come back and promote longer in Asia then they will be the number one again. WELL THEY ARE ALWAYS NUMBER 1 IN OUR HEARTS ♥ ^_^.

I hope JYP lengthens their Korean promotions -/-

Aww Mark PD defending our girls! and he's so right =)

Guys, I had a shock some minutes ago XD I was just sitting there comfortably, when I heard Tell Me's intro XD I realized it came from the TV O__O WTF! Then I checked, and it was a turkish channel, I saw 2 girls singing and dancing to WG's Tell Me! and they were singing the korean version LOL. I didn't have time to watch the whole perf so I took a piece of paper and wrote the name of the show. I think it's a talent show or something like this ^^ I have no idea if other KPOP songs were performed (I don't think...) but yeah, I'm glad to see Wonder Effect can even be seen on a talent show in Turkey XD It shows how much our girls (and their songs) are popular! Too bad I couldn't watch the ending, I have no idea what happened and if they mentionned WG's name (they probably did before performing ^^"). Yay!!

I keep the show's name and I'll check if anyone upload the perf soon =)

and people still say WG aren't popular anymore? Hahahahahahaha~

Guest hrmmmhum

Heechul does the Single Ladies Dance (1:44-1:48)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iKr4hcRO6Y

^ I was watching KBSWorld a couple weeks ago and noticed that Heechul did the Single Ladies dance during the encore :)

It's from 1:44-1:48

It seems random when they have their own dance for the encore so I thought it was for Sohee

And since nothing has really happened lately between them, maybe it was because he was announcing his leave for the army around then? So he would miss Sohee?

I don't think this was posted before so there's some more Soheechul for you all hahaha

____

Maybe Yubin and YeEun pretended to accidentally take a video to show us a snippet of their recording ^^ haha!

____

When I read the post about MarkPD's tweets, it was right after I saw that a certain fanbase surpassed WG's Mnet Nobody Perf video views (I don't mean to bring a negative vibe in here, though...I'm glad we haven't focused on that because no matter what, we know what the views were like and I have seen them spread sites to multiply views -- rather than gaining views from new viewers. I see so many newcomers on our video).

Anyways, I thought of it was saying that we know we were first with the views and we gained them in what I consider an appropriate way.

____

Wonder Girls are pretty popular in Hong Kong. When I went there last February, I saw Wonder Girls everywhere! The Nobody MV was playing on the televisions in the electronic stores, and in HK people like to stop and stand to watch whats on the TV sometimes lol. HK celebrities have even performed parodies of Nobody on TV too. Wonder Girls are definitely not only popular with younger generation but also the older generation. At a xmas gathering I attended last year, me and my friend were playing kpop songs, and an (chinese) auntie suggested Wonder Girls' Nobody. She may not have known the name of the song or Wonder Girls but she knew the song and even the dance and liked it. She probably heard of it from the HK channels haha.

It was like that when my friend went to Thailand ^^ WG is everywhere and Nobody's practically on repeat in every department store according to her LOL

Close fancam of Wonder Girls and Miss A's Heartbeat performance

[HD Close Fancam]110817 Wonder Girls - Heartbeat @ JYP NATION CONCERT IN JAPAN

Credit Pikeyenny

Lol Sohee! After the pyramid Sohee twirled sideways to her bum instead of doing a summersault like Yeeun and Junho.

-----

Wonder Girls finished their final rehearsal for their movie today. Filming starts tomorrow. Hope they have a great time filming their movie!

20110925184841.jpg

Credit WGyenny@twitter

Guest WonderfulSohee

Donghae said that he likes girls who are motherly and a pure image = Sunye ♥

This was after Sunye's Naver Dream Tree event.

Connect everything from CTP to now, I am convinced that Donghae likes our Sunye :) 

Donghae's interview

Heechul's response to the Sohee photos on his cabinet.

Q4) Why did you put photos of So-Hee from Wonder Girls on your cabinet?

A) Oh! Since I joined the army, many fans sent out many photos of girl groups. I received so many photos of them. In fact, girl groups are the best celebrities in the training camp.

Girl groups give all recruits psychological energies, for sure. I remember, before I became one of training recruits, I think I said I am one of So-Hee's fans. So, many Super Junior fans sent me a lot of photos of So-Hee from Wonder Girls. I have this much photos of her. Squad and platoon leaders and I talked about this, so I was allowed to put her photos on my cabinet. Isn't she cute? Also, So-Hee's photos are special because my fans sent them to me, not that I have crush on her.

Credit http://blog.daum.net/katc/564

So sweet, Heechul asked the squad leaders if he could put up photos of Sohee on his cabinet.

I bet Heechul has a lot of Sohee pictures, here's two photos of Sohee on his cabinet.

61d2ed2fgw1dligw7pnohj.jpg

127799.jpg

f00939194b35de3797d2f.jpg

Credit as tagged

Guest hrmmmhum

It's not much, but here's what the Mexican magazine excerpt.

c52l4.jpg

WONDER GIRLS

This group of five superfashionable girls debuted in February of 2007 with "Irony", but it was "Tell Me" that brought them to success and came to be the number one song in Korea.

Chklas (short for checalas or Check them out):

______

BIG BANG vs. Wonder Girls - 2 Different Tears Tonight [MASHUP]

:P

They're both pretty intense songs and the buildup matches well with the verses and rap, so it's an interesting mashup.

And of course, this mixup is always good :)

WonderBang<3 hahahahaha

Guest aloversrendezvous

I know this was mentioned before, but just as a last day reminder, the girls are in the poll for 2011's Best Mashup Mondays Video on Billboard. Please vote for them. There is only a day left, before they announce the results.

You can vote as many times as you please.

The link is http://www.billboard...005359152.story

Like wonderfulwondergirls @tumblr said, "It would mean a lot to the girls and to us if they won."

Sorry I cut your post, but towards the end of the video, Did Khun just grab Yeeun's hand and pull her down??? Mm hmmm, ok then! *quoted image*

Cheers,

Patience.

lol he did! I didn't even notice, thanks for pointing that out :)

---

Video of Heechul at the army. He talks about Sohee 3:35 - 4:05

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytm1eiUI8p8

SJ fans sent him lots of Sohee pics lol.

305739_243473569031518_115533978492145_679278_1729321752_n.jpg

Screencap by petalsPH@twitter

Guest ekin2612

Close fancam of Wonder Girls and Miss A's Heartbeat performance

[HD Close Fancam]110817 Wonder Girls - Heartbeat @ JYP NATION CONCERT IN JAPAN

Credit Pikeyenny

Lol Sohee! After the pyramid Sohee twirled sideways to her bum instead of doing a summersault like Yeeun and Junho

HAHAHA.. i just realized about it.. sohee took shortcuts ...kkkk

Q4) Why did you put photos of So-Hee from Wonder Girls on your cabinet?

A) Oh! Since I joined the army, many fans sent out many photos of girl groups. I received so many photos of them. In fact, girl groups are the best celebrities in the training camp.

Girl groups give all recruits psychological energies, for sure. I remember, before I became one of training recruits, I think I said I am one of So-Hee's fans. So, many Super Junior fans sent me a lot of photos of So-Hee from Wonder Girls. I have this much photos of her. Squad and platoon leaders and I talked about this, so I was allowed to put her photos on my cabinet. Isn't she cute? Also, So-Hee's photos are special because my fans sent them to me, not that I have crush on her.

aww.. that words.. kinda hurt my feelings.. yess.. being their(soheechul) supporter....

Guest hrmmmhum

aww.. that words.. kinda hurt my feelings.. yess.. being their(soheechul) supporter....

Well, there's other possibilities. For example, maybe he's saying that so that others won't burden him or that he won't burden Sohee. There's also the fact that out of other girl group members, he chose Sohee and it's not as if fans texted him pictures of girl group members for his wallpaper ^^ He must have gotten the picture himself for that.

It might also be a mistranslation? Maybe he said that it's not just that he has a crush on her; but I also wonder whether he has a crush or is just a supporter/Manduful/Wonderful so maybe that's it.

It's just whichever one has more evidence or seems more logical.

Guest VenusValentine

And everyone, don't forget to click vote again to go back to the poll ^^

We might win, keep voting ^^

WF from all over the world fighting!!!

I was surfing youtube and came cross to find this old video clip of the WG practicing 'Nobody' dancing.  On the video, Mandu was 'sleepdancing' and looked like a little kid just wanna go home and rest.  so damn cute.. I can't help not posting the link here to share with other wonderfuls,

not sure if you have watched it before or not.

http://www.youtube.c...drec_grec_index

just damn cute.

p.s. all girls looked very exhausted on this video but kept practicing.

Archived