Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest *bluebutterfly*

Does anyone have the JYP Nation in Japan documentary - full version?

I've only come across 2PM cuts.

Credit: uploader

JYP NATION IN JAPAN (PART ONE)

Wonder Girls don't appear in part two, because its all 2PM, but I'll post it anyway. They appear again towards the end of part 3.

JYP NATION IN JAPAN (PART TWO)

JYP NATION IN JAPAN (PART THREE)

^ It seems like the jyp nation ladies rehearshed 'night fever' but i didn't see any fancams of it. Did they perform it or was it scrapped?

Guest aloversrendezvous

Does anyone have the JYP Nation in Japan documentary - full version?

I've only come across 2PM cuts.

Credit: f***yeahgeneralhwang @ tumblr

JYP NATION IN JAPAN (PART ONE)

Wonder Girls don't appear in part two, because its all 2PM, but I'll post it anyway. They appear again towards the end of part 3.

JYP NATION IN JAPAN (PART TWO)

JYP NATION IN JAPAN (PART THREE)

^ It seems like the jyp nation ladies rehearshed 'night fever' but i didn't see any fancams of it. Did they perform it or was it scrapped?

Ooh, thanks for finding some parts of the documentary! Can't wait for the full version. :)

And I actually saw the jyp nation ladies performing "Night Fever" on a fancam. It was connected to a JYP performance. You can watch it here: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=jkBt0DBKl6o

Thanks for sharing! Too bad I'm not able to view the video in my region.

I'd really like to see it because I don't think their Tell Me performance was broadcasted. Anyone that's able to view the video able to re-up it? That'll be great! :)

Sorry for having raised expectations. It's curious that they've set no barrier for Italy, normally MTV is strictly targeted to single nations and that site is in English. I assumed that if it was free for me it was a global site.

To make up for that, I uploaded a screen capture (15fps) of the video in 1280x720 - the real quality is far from HD, but agreable enough on full screen.

Wonder Girls - TELL ME (World Stage Live in Malaysia 2010)

Here's the source .vmw free for redistribution.

^

Thanks for the upload! I really enjoyed their performance at MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia.

Wes Aderhold is part of "Wonder Girls at the Apollo" movie cast. I think he may be the male lead, he's been the lead in other shows.

Happy to be working with the @WonderGirls!

Credit wesaderhold@twitter

Website http://www.wesaderhold.com/index.htm

I Wanna + Nobody (JYP Nation in Japan Documentary)

110922 Wonder Girls - JYP NATION

cr loveblindsies

-----

Yubin's twitter update. I think she wanted to take a picture but took a video instead. They are in the recording studio, wonder if the music in the background is one of their new tracks?

녹음실에서 셀카찍다가 ....... ㅎㅎ http://yfrog.us/6hfcfz

Credit WGyubin@twitter

Made a screen cap

20110922larecordingstud.jpg

Guest WonderfulSohee

I don't know if this was posted here already but I love this. Forever the legendary Wonder Girls <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7LOXMmzwtk&feature=related

And, And, And. Queenie Yeeun singing in Chinese is Daebak!!! She is the Queen.

Wonder Girls are Wonder Women, they can do anything :)

2Ye gif made by a KWF

Cr: mingsun89 <3

d0115225_4e7c1b46ce809.gif

Guest finesse.

Hi everyone!! 

I'm a newbie... :)

as in new to everything and to WG, but I really like them.

They are really very humble and are very talented artists 

:)

Wonder Girls had a pretty busy day. Table read, fitting, recording studio, and dance rehearsal.

20110922lawgattableread.jpg

Table read #2 with @WonderGirls let's do this!!! (;

Credit The_SchoolGyrls@twitter

@finesse Welcome!

Guest finesse.

@jcsmark: Thanks for welcoming ^.^

ANd I'm sorry for being a noob but, are the wonder girls going to have a show or something? 

really? wub.gif

Guest *bluebutterfly*

^ Welcome. :D

Wonder Girls are filming a TV movie.

@VenusValenine: thank you. :) The girls sound really good at Japanese.

Wonder Girls to shoot a US movie

K-Pop princesses Wonder Girls, made popular among K-Pop fanatics due to their hits "Nobody", "Tell Me", and "So Hot", plans to further advance their career in the United States through a movie entitled "Wonder Girls At The Apollo". The Wonder Girls composed of members Sunye, Yeeun, Sohee, Yubin and Hyerim will be shooting the movie alongside American girl group School Gyrls.

The Wonderfuls, the name of the Wonder Girls' fans, will surely be tickled by the unique concept of the movie. School Gyrls' manager Nick Cannon (Yes, Mariah Carey's husband) will produce the film, which promises to feature a talent battle between the Wonder Girls and School Gyrls. This will surely be interesting to watch as the Wonder Girls represent the Asian style while the School Gyrls represent the US style. To further increase anticipation, JYP Entertainment's Park Jin Young, the big boss of the Wonder Girls, have expressed that there are also plans to release a joint album featuring the two girl groups.

Given the fact that both The Wonder Girls and School Gyrls are still in the process of truly breaking into the US market, this movie is an interesting launching pad for both groups. This idea is probably the product of Park Jin Young and Nick Cannon who reportedly met in the past to discuss the Wonder Girls' foray into the US market.

Who do you think will come out as the winner? The Wonder Girls? School Gryls? Both? None of the above? Share your thoughts!

Source: Yahoo Philippines

A joint album? If there is a joint album, I'm thinking it will be the OST for the film. JYPE have said that Wonder Girls' US album has been pushed back because it will be the OST for the film. So .... I'm a little confused at the moment. I hope the number of songs WG have on the album will not change, but i'm guessing it shouldn't if they'll all included in the film. It'll just be a album with lots of tracks. It would be nice if Wonder Girls could release an album under their own name, even if it is for the film, rather than joint album. It's probably best to wait for more information on this.

Guest finesse.

^ Thanks for the info bluebutterfly :)

A joint album? If there is a joint album, I'm thinking it will be the OST for the film. JYPE have said that Wonder Girls' US album has been pushed back because it will be the OST for the film. So .... I'm a little confused at the moment. I hope the number of songs WG have on the album will not change, but i'm guessing it shouldn't if they'll all included in the film. It'll just be a album with lots of tracks. It would be nice if Wonder Girls could release an album under their own name, even if it is for the film, rather than joint album. 

i kinda agree with you. I think it would be better if Wonder Girls would release an album under their own name because (i think) it'd be a good channel for people to get to know them further in U.S.. I mean, you know what I mean, right? xD.

article about yubin and yeeun

유빈-예은, 녹음실 영상? '셀카 찍으려다 잘못'

1316761831_207612.jpg

[티브이데일리 서승미 기자] 원더걸스 유빈이 예은과 찍은 영상을 공개했다.

유빈은 23일 자신의 트위터를 통해 “녹음실에서 셀카 찍다가..”라는 글과 함께 짧은 영상을 게재했다.

3초도 채 안되는 영상 속 유빈과 예은은 얼굴을 맞대고 렌즈를 보고 있다. 예은은 입을 내밀고 귀여운 표정을 짓고 있고 유빈은 당황한 듯 중얼거리며 영상을 끈다. 이는 두 사람이 셀카를 찍으려다 동영상이 찍힌 것으로 보여 웃음을 자아낸다.

이 영상을 본 누리꾼들은 “셀카 찍으려다가 잘못한 거군”, “귀요미들”, “한국 컴백 기다려져” 등 다양한 반응을 보였다.

한편 원더걸스는 오는 11월 1년 6개월 만에 국내에서 컴백할 예정이다.

[티브이데일리 서승미 기자 news@tvdaily.co.kr/사진출처=유빈 트위터]

Guest wonderr23

WonderGirls' Yubin and Yeeun takes a selca at their recording studio

2011-09-23

[Newsen Jeong Ji-won journalist]

WonderGirls' Yubin uploaded a recent video with Yeeun via twitter on the 23rd. She posted, "a selca taken in the recording studio".

In the video, Yubin and Yeeun were seen posing motionless for 2 seconds while preparing to shot the selca. Both were cute but member Yubin caught the attention of the netizens with her big framed eye-glasses. "She have sense" they stated.

201109230825181001_1.jpg

The netizens who saw the post commented, "so they were suppose to take selca but they ended up pressing the video recording instead", "their bare face is so pretty", "are they recording for the korean comeback?" and "i miss you WonderGirls".

Meanwhile, WonderGirls is expected to have a domestic comeback on November.

Source: Newsen

Guest savoir vivre

HI guys :)

I'm a hardcore WonderFul, though I just lurk in this thread ^^,...

I just want to vent out something that has been disturbing me greatly.

It saddens me to see how Wonderfuls seem to be not united at all. 

Even though Leader Min is my ultimate bias, I'm also a Yubinian, a Manduful, a SUNMIjjanger,  a YeParkie, and a LIMiter, which means that I love all 6 wonders genuinely. And it deeply hurts me whenever the other Wfs with other biases paint a bad picture on us, the Lights and loathe Sunye for something she's not responsible of. 

It's like we are the rotten apples in the group, which we are really not. 

I am not sure what are you perceptions of SUN lights, but we don't hurt and leave rude comments to the other girls even though our bias is Sunye.  We don't say very mean stuff which are below the belt or dispense obscenity at the other girls. But naturally , I can't say the same for each and every single of us. Nevertheless,  the majority of lights also love all of the Wonder Girls and are nice. I don't think it is fair to cast a bad reputation of lights just because you came across one or two depraved ones. 

I'm actually very hurt while typing this, it's true, I am not acting or faking. Even though I've just been a fan of WG for 2 years, the WonderFul sites and forums has been a comfort resort  for me whenever I have stress at home or at school because it feels like family  for me. It pains me, I think not only me, but also the other SUNlights when other so-called WFs say very offensive and obscene things to Sunye because they just hate us so much. 

Tweets from the troll, WGKpop:

(I thought we are all united? sad.gif)

#HappyBdaySohee : we are trenind for sohee but this dog @kenshin_sun never joined it, selfish sunlight

#HappyBdaySohee she @kenshin_sun  didn't join the project for yeeun last month too, actually she never, she only cares @wgsunwhen come to birthday of Sun, we won't trend for @wgsun because her fans never do that for other girls too #HappyBdaySoheewonderful remember, when come to birthday of @wgsun, don't trend for her because her fans are so selfish #HappyBdaySohee@Tinsk_SUNyeah : why i must stop when that dog is selfish ? don't you see that dog never say happy birthday to other girls ?

^these are really not true.... If only I could get my hands on the computer everyday I would participate in every project for all Wonder Girls, but I don't own the computer and I don't have a laptop so I couldn't check the internet all the time. Besides, I also have scholastic and filial obligations. I wasn't even able to participate in trending Sun's birthday :(.

that right @wgsun is a pinkberry and her fans are bad dogs

how about you ? when will you die ? @WGsun

you love god but don't you know he never want to john tesh you? haha @wgsun

@wgsun : i know why your mom died cauz she was too upset to see you to have you as her daughter

@WGsun : it's so fake to you when you cried on family outing.actually you're smiling cauz you know your dad will die soon pinkberry

^Now tell me, who wouldn't get hurt with this? I'm sure if you're biases would be directed with the same words you'll also get hurt as well.

It seems like we are the evil ones here. :(

I agree with yesiamalight @ twitter:

She/He  said: 

>>Lights are generally more vocal, that's why it seems like they are the only ones doing that. But if you are refering to 'WFs' who only follow one or a couple of the members, then I am sure you can see who has the most followers.

>>It is so easy for someone to say "Look, it's those lights who click DISLIKE on that video" or "Lights are the ones who doesn't trend for the other girls". Why do they think is us, and all along some people have painted this really bad picture of us without any proof. Yes, there are some lights who do not trend for the other girls, but there are plenty who trended as well. This is apparent not only among lights, but fans of other girls as well. To us, it is no big issue because we can't force anyone. We don't go whining beacuse Sunye didn't manage to trend on her birthday or started to accuse others of not helping.

I love all 6 wonders, honestly, but I am really confused and depressed right now. 

I am not speaking in behalf of all SUNlights because I don't have the right. Thereby meaning that whatever I said here is all base on my personal sentiments and own opinions and other SUNlights are not responsible for any offense or misconceptions that may be garnered in this written discourse. This is me speaking, and I hope I will be heard. 

p.s : I am not trying to throw the blame to others, but  I want the other Wfs to know my side on this issue.  I apologize in advance if I've offended anyone, but I'd like everybody to understand a stand in the point of view of a SUNlight like me. 

Guys, I just want us to be united. All I want is to feel like we are really a family, standing together with whatever ups and downs that may come our way. 

Thank you for listening and I love you guys. 

Archived