Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are we sure that Sunye wasn't at the 2pm concert?.. I know international sites make no mention but I saw wondercuty and I think they said Sunye was in the same picture too...hmm..I guessed she is the one in black sitting in the lower row..

maybe she is being ninja min again...lol

credit as tagged since we see so little of Min Leader these days...she's even hidden in the latest pictures with the schoolgyrls

d0115225_4e75b98d4413d.gif

d0115225_4e75b98b43e15.gifd0115225_4e75b98a67f9f.gif

d0115225_4e75b98e744fe.gif

d0115225_4e75b98fe59f7.gif

d0115225_4e75b98c121de.gif

d0115225_4e75b98ee8592.gif

Guest *bluebutterfly*

Yubin looks amazing in them pants. Haha... =P

Sorry, I'm too lazy to print screen at the moment so i'll just copy and paste the tweet.

@The_SchoolGyrl: Soo greatt to meet @WonderGirls & the rest of the cast today!! We are gonna have the time of our lives filming this movie(: -natty

tumblr_lrh27pijdl1qco1zjo1_r4_500.gif

credit: wonderfulwondergirls @ tumblr

Guest loveeeWG

1) I am excited for the movie.

2) I think their promotion WILL be more than 1 month (I hope jyp knew his 2dt mistake)

3) Wondergirls Movie will not be a flop. Thats why WG have been staying in the states for 2 years, not doing nothing but building relationships.

4) I love Wondergirls, and will be a Wonderful forever..

Guest aquaKpop

Hi everyone. I'm a new fan of Wondergirls. I like Kim Yoobin the most :)

I've been lurking in this thread for quite some time now. I just want to commend everyone for giving international fans great info about Wondergirls. :)

The reason why i decided to come out and post here is because of this heartbreaking words i saw on twitter. An anti said harsh words to Sunye. tears.giftears.giftears.giftears.gif How can someone say to her like that? And not only that! The anti also said Sunye fans are selfish and bad? I don't understand that! If that is true, then why wonderr23, i know she's Sunye fan and yet she provides news on Wondergirls. Does that mean she's selfish? And know Sunday(Sunye korea fanbase) takes care of the girls in Korea. I saw post in the past they feed the entire crew and members last year during 2DT.   I don't really understand this!!! Please wonderfuls, report this anti. It's really heartbreaking to see those harsh words said to our leader Sunyetears.giftears.giftears.giftears.giftears.giftears.giftears.giftears.giftears.giftears.giftears.gif

This is anti twitter ----- http://twitter.com/#!/wgkpop

This one i think this is anti of sunmi? http://twitter.com/#!/w3kn3w

i'm very excited for wg movie too! i am nervous but ok i still trust :) 

i like this picture. yoobin looks nice here. She lost little weight but still nice looking :)

zveev.jpg

Hi everyone. I'm a new fan of Wondergirls. I like Kim Yoobin the most :)

I've been lurking in this thread for quite some time now. I just want to commend everyone for giving international fans great info about Wondergirls. :)

The reason why i decided to come out and post here is because of this heartbreaking words i saw on twitter. An anti said harsh words to Sunye. *quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image* How can someone say to her like that? And not only that! The anti also said Sunye fans are selfish and bad? I don't understand that! If that is true, then why wonderr23, i know she's Sunye fan and yet she provides news on Wondergirls. Does that mean she's selfish? And know Sunday(Sunye korea fanbase) takes care of the girls in Korea. I saw post in the past they feed the entire crew and members last year during 2DT.   I don't really understand this!!! Please wonderfuls, report this anti. It's really heartbreaking to see those harsh words said to our leader Sunye*quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

*quoted image*

This is anti twitter ----- http://twitter.com/#!/wgkpop

This one i think this is anti of sunmi? http://twitter.com/#!/w3kn3w

Wow, I can't believe there are such selfish Wonderfuls out there! Yes, I am talking about @WGkpop and @w3kn3w !

To @WGkpop:

Wonderfuls should never fight among themselves. You started slandering others without any concrete proof, creating a mountain out of nothing. By dragging Sunye and her parents into this, you are totally disrespecting her and WFs. From your tweets, I can see you are very bias towards your favourite member but then you are saying others are being bias, how ironic. Very disappointed and disgraceful to have such a idiot like you among us. BLOCKED AND REPORTED FOR SPAM.

Just wondering if Sunye's latest tweet was a 'reply' back to @WGkpop. So all Wonderfuls can rest assure that our leader is not going to be affected and she does not give @WGkpop a damn!

To @w3kn3w:

Sunmi is no longer a celebrity, whatever she does is her private matter. You have no right to criticise what she did and furthermore you have no proof! If I am not wrong,  this person created multiple accounts to attack Sunmi? JUST LEAVE THAT GIRL ALONE. BLOCKED AND REPORTED FOR SPAM.

Just one thing about the latest photo with School Gyrls! Sohee really look like a goddess there Soheeeeeeeeyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~

Just came across this video on MTVHIVE.com, differently from other MTV sites it appears not geographically blocked since I'm seeing it from Italy.

Wonder Girls » Tell Me (MTV World Stage Live In Malaysia 2010)

http://www.mtvhive.com/artist/wonder_girls/videos/576247/tell_me_mtv_world_stage_live_in_malaysia_2010

Thanks for sharing! Too bad I'm not able to view the video in my region.

I'd really like to see it because I don't think their Tell Me performance was broadcasted. Anyone that's able to view the video able to re-up it? That'll be great! :)

Good to know School Gyrls are Wonderfuls

20110921204257.jpg

Credit The_SchoolGyrls@twitter

^

^

Thank you for the video :)

JYP Nation in Japan Documentary will air later today on Music on! TV

Replay will be on Sept.24 (18:00-19:00)

おばんです!すれ違いでタイミングを失ってますが、9/22(木) 20:00~21:00スカパーe2:ch.325 JYP NATION in Japan 2011 再放送9/24(土)18:00~19:00 どうぞ宜しくお願い申し上げます<(_ _)>

credit kasum1215@twitter

Guest *bluebutterfly*

I hope the anti accounts are suspended real soon. I'm not sure if this is effective, but I always report accounts here > https://support.twitter.com/forms/general

Another pic from Yeeun's High Cut shoot.

tumblr_lrx2uwNN1K1qbgqcto1_500.jpg

credit: yeeunbar

There's also a video of the photoshoot. I can't find one on youtube at the moment.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzA2MjY5MjAw.html

i so much miss this place and yet what i found is some posts that bashing Sunye and other girls?

wow how rude are they, seems like they have nothing to do with their lives..and they said they keep coming back after they are blocked..well i'll never get tired to report them as well..

i miss my girls performing, oh November please come hurry.. :tears:

Guest pinkofantastica

ok, about the anti thing...

apparently, this is another one

@SUNLIGHTSjohn tesh

after their account being banned, i am really sure they will come out with another nickname later....

wonderful should be alert....

actually it is @SUNLIGHTSjohn tesh (i don't know how the link above is broken )

@sunlightsjohn tesh <------ real link

http://twitter.com/#!/SUNLIGHTSjohn tesh

SUNLIGHTSjohn tesh  username

OMG, the broken link is killing me

it is not john tesh people...

it was @_________(include sunlights )john tesh 

ok, sorry for spamming, since the word john tesh come out... 

omg!

it was actually the F thing after the @SUNLIGHTS

Archived