Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest Bubbly_Millionheiress

my beautiful Sun Ye! the video of her singing at the church was just awe inspiring. her strength, her emotions & her voice.. oh my! Sun Ye is truly one of a kind. She might be small in size physically but her courage & her heart are much bigger than most of us. love you Sun Ye! <3

Ye Eun. Ye Eun. Ye Eun. what can I say? She rocked the magazine shoot. did I expect anything less from her? Nope. this girl can look good even in crazy haristyle & strange clothes. no matter what you put her in the elegant "Ye Eun" aura still emnates from her. my fav was the pic of her with the cat. I love her eyes! they are so intense! :wub:

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ProphetBlog tweeted this link to me. have you seen this guys? i don't know if this site legit or not.

http://web.me.com/filmworld/WONDERGIRLS/WondergirlsHome.html

dEvYd.jpg

They have pictures of Wonder Girls sets and some casts for 'Wonder Girls The Apollo' (i assume)

BETTY HOUSE

main_loft.jpgmain_loft_1.jpg

main_loft_5.jpgmain_loft_2.jpg

main_loft_4.jpgmain_loft_3.jpg

CLUB

willow_studios_west.jpgwillow_studios_west_1.jpg

willow_studios_west_5.jpgwillow_studios_west_2.jpg

willow_studios_west_4.jpgwillow_studios_west_3.jpg

DANCE REHEARSAL SPACE

07.jpg01.jpg

10.jpg08.jpg

08.jpg09.jpg

THEATER

balcony.jpgaudience.jpg

Picture%203.pngPicture%204.png

Orpheumlogo.jpg

PLANE

Picture%205.pngPicture%206.png

Picture%2010.pngPicture%207.png

CAST

Betty (ANGIE STONE)

574_angie-stone.jpg

Apollo Host (RED GRANT)

Red-Grant.jpg

Choreographer Robin (CHRISTINA MILLIAN)

Picture%2011.png

I'm really excited for WG's movie =) and it'll be with Christina Milian? Nice!! Can't wait =D

About Yeeun's pictures, I really like it~ It's so unique and she looks so good...

I like the pic with the wig & white outfit ^^ (the one that is on this page)

For the question about Kang Dong Won... I also want to ask... I remember reading last year that he likes WG (apparently he liked them before too?) but weird thing is that no matter how I searched about it, there's nothing... They said he talked about it in interview, but I don't find anything about it XD So if someone knows something, please share! I'm also a fan of Kang Dong Won (well, I watch his movies, but I don't follow his personal life, interviews etc. XD) I would be happy if he really likes WG!

kang don won hasn't ever directly stated that he was a WG fan, it was Won Bin who said it in an interview dating 2-3 years back. Won Bin said that he and kang don won got into arguments (nothing serious of course) about who was the better girl group and while Kang Don Won was a WG fan , Won Bin favoured another group.

similar story to how heechul and mithra jin used to playfullu argue about which girl group was better.

YeEun :wub: gorgeous pictures!!

^ Oh, thanks for the explanation =)

While searching, I found someone said, in April 26, 2010: "Kang Dong Won is still a Wonder Girls fanboy. ehehehe I saw an interview  he made not long ago where he mentioned WG. ehehehe" so I wonder if he's still a fanboy =P

Well I guess we just can't find anything about this XD I don't even think his interviews are available... But well... If he's still a fan or not, we don't know, but if he liked them before, it's already nice.

Guest WonderfulSohee

Feed the WONDER is BACK!!

WonderFul Daum Cafe is having this project for WonderGirls' November comeback.

Want to help to feed the girls while they are having their comeback? 

Here is how! (only for those who lives outside of Korea)

1. Payment method : PAYPAL ONLY

To : khmky2@hotmail.com

2. Minimum $2 (USD)

3. Due Date : October. 20th

* Payment MUST be received/cleared by the 20th.

Here is an example of what we are doing.

(WonderFul Fan Union's Feed the WONDER project back in 2010)

http://twitpic.com/6lhu7n

http://twitpic.com/6lhuoi

http://twitpic.com/6lhuyj

Any questions?

Send an email to : khmky2@hotmail.com

OR

Tweet me @POOHNIDA

Thank you :)

* Thank you for your help @badtz_san unni. : )

Guest WonderfulSohee

I don't know if this was post already but anyways: Heechul got shy after seeing a SoHeeChul fansign during a Super Show 3 in Manila hahaha so cute <3

tumblr_li0a2fc9Vg1qa5jjz.jpg

Guest uchix_francois

Yeeun's shoot it awesome... mysterious and classic. especially the latest pics... i think she got it well. and this one http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/6830/20110916yeeunhighcutmag.jpg is so Marylin XD

Sunye's latest interview and singing in the Metro church is really touching. saw some tweets saying they have been 'lost' lately but upon seeing her video they find the light again. lol and i notice the yellow t-shirt is the same one she wore in the WG video promoting their twitter name change.

Guest WonderfulSohee

I don't know if this have already been posted here, but please watch this. Wonderfuls, we seriously need to come together this November to support our Wonder Girls! What happened to the Purple Ocean? What happened to our Purple hearts that once support Wonder Girls? Many Wonderfuls betrayed Wonder Girls, and I can't bare to see any more of that happen again. I cried watching this and I beg all of you Wonderfuls to stay strong and faithful to Wonder Girls. Please support Wonder Girls this November. 

_2006.jpg

^ I agree with you!!! I wish we could have more active Wonderfuls, so WG could have more support!!!

But I think after their comeback, a lot of "silent" Wonderfuls will comeback too... Hopefully they'll stay even after the promotions...!!!

However, I just watched a video of Hyuna, it's an interview from last month but it was subbed only now, and they talked about her WG days in the video, since it's related to WG I share it here! She only talked about how she felt at her debut. and they said later that her debut was at 15, she debuted 5years ago etc. I think they all see her debut with WG as her "real" debut =) It's nice to see that this period of her life is not forgotten!!! Because I'll always remember these days! =P

Hyuna ~ Interview

(Credit to Youtube uploader and 4Minute subs)

Guest WonderfulSohee

Taiwanese ELF stalked Donghae while he was in Taiwan. 

Donghae was at a shopping mall with lots of huge TV screens along the wall, he slowed down to watch.

THEN, WG's Sunye appeared in a broadcast on the TV screen and Donghae quicken his steps! Sounds fishy?

2ue17a8.jpg

Credit: sunhaedongye@youtube

Archived