Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest Bubbly_Millionheiress

aish.. so much of negativity regarding the US album & Teen Nick movie. <_< oh well you can't please everyone. We Wonderfuls will always be there for our girls! :D

and that video of WG in Greece? It was downright amazing. It was a chance for them to unwind & tour the scenic spots & they made full use of it. However I was distracted by the beauty of these girls to fully admire the scenery behind them. LOL! Sun Ye is classiness personified. She doesn't say a word & yet manages to steer your attention towards her. Ye Eun's sexy hair flip & bikini.. *nosebleed* work it girl! Yu Bin looked smouldering hot & her "complaint" about her tan and the replies of the other girls were so funny. So Hee - Adorable! I loved her "sorry" to Ye Eun at the end. Lim's opening shot made me want to reach out & pinch those cherubic cheeks! Limabean is such a doe-eyed cherubic beauty! OMG! I love these girls! keke..

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunmi is still looking gorgeous as ever   :wub:  patiently waiting for her return. Also hope the donation project is a success, the girls deserve a lot of love for their comeback especially since it's been so long.  

Hearing Sunye speak at the church was really moving. I just really admire her courage and persistence through life and how she's handled herself career wise. Just one of the many things that make her a true role model to me. 

a new pic of Sunmi :) 

*quoted image*

source Uyen242 @ twitter 

Thanks for the sharing the new Sunmi pic! It had some troubles showing up for me so here's a re-up :)

[photo removed]

I really enjoyed watching the RealWG in Greece clip. I just noticed Yeeun went hiking with high heels on lol. Maybe that's why at the beginning she asked "Are we really going to walk?" haha.

Edit: Took down the photo. For those who have yet to see the picture, Sunmi is looking fine and healthy, but I think many have already seen the picture.

Such a simple pic, but our Sunmi still looks so beautiful~ She's definitely a beauty. I'm missing her (I always do XD).

Heechul has Sohee's picture with him haha he made it so obvious...!! on purpose? ^^ and he choosed such a beautiful pic of our Mandu! =) He's forever the most loyal Wonderful~ I feel bad for him that he can't enjoy their comeback this November with all of us =) But I'm sure he'll still follow their activities and spazz about Sohee (on his own) haha~ XD

I'll watch Sunye's interview now... I'm so glad to have a new video of our Sun~

Guest girls2girls

^^ is that sunmi? OMG sunmi i miss her a lot, looks like she has cut her hair short still she looks pretty >.< thanks for the re-up.

Heechul is a forever wonderful. I salute him for his loyalty to wondergirls especially sohee. ^_^

and the clip of RealWG in greece, I keep replaying it over and over again...and I realize now just how much I missed these girls, I missed their actions, their laughs, their nagging, their playfulness and I missed everything about them T.T for the record I loved every second of the clip, they should release more of their unseen clips but still it's better than never, I should be thankful instead for asking for some more... sigh~ the life of being wonderful haha~ :sweatingbullets:

I was surfing the internet and found out a Korean music program called singer and trainee. One of the contestants named Ailee is pretty amazing and looks like to be a big star when she debuts.  However something more attractive to me is she looks like our beautiful Sunye (Sunye is more prettier in my opinion) and reminds me of Sunye in her trainee days. So I am just curious what other wonderfuls think and here are the links

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=5msZnaIJGP4

http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded

nothing serious but just being curious.

Guest aloversrendezvous

It's so nice to see a picture of SunMi when we get the chance. :)

Not to be party pooper or anything and it is probably too late since a lot of people already saw the picture, but I was looking at WonderFacts on twitter and they left this statement regarding the photo of SunMi:

[ANNOUNCEMENT]:

Good morning derfuls...I forgot to say this...please don't spread the original source or the new pics of sunmi in any korean sites like soompi...we need to protect her privacy life from press and from antis..to those who knew the original source of this...please keep it a secret...we don't want to bother Sunmi..that's all..thank you.. -@2YEBINMISOLIM

Credit: http://www.twitlonger.com/show/d3frp2

Guest wonderr23

♥♥♥ SOHEECHUL!!!♥♥♥ On Heenim's last special broadcast in Golden Fishery Radio Star, they prepared a special guest for him. The special guest was Suzy of MissA! But heechul was really disappointed since he wanted Wondergirls' Sohee to appear on his last broadcast.

15203608.jpg

Source: tvdaily

Guest wonderr23

i don't think these were shared before here.. WonderGirls donated their shoes for rainbow project charity auction. The auction will be from September 17-25 and will be held at Ttukseom cultural complex. All proceeds will go to underprivileged children in Africa.

Sunye

Sohee

Yeeun

Yubin

Hyerim

Source: http://blog.naver.com/bteent/110118504598

a news about yeeun magazine photoshoot :)

yeeun high cut magazine will be out tomorrow!! :) concept is mystery girl!!

so cool!!!

source : Yeeun Korean fansite yeeun_526 @ twitter

I'm excited too see the scans :D I can't wait for tomorrow w00t.gif

Sunyes interview at Metro Community Church. She is so adorable!

( Sorry if this was posted already)

Wow, Sun Ye even answered a question about the loss of her mom & dad - such a strong girl. <3

I took a few captures and her song as mp3.

fe4bcf05acccaccdbafa4081fcebc62f_large.jpg

During the interview

5c42fc062dd248801ea47ccdf46582e5_large.png

64228a5bde893f4abe039b302853546b_large.png

Singing 'There is none like You'.

--

Added: PikeYenny uploaded the whole video on Youtube:

[HD] Wonder Girls Sunye Sings "THERE IS NONE LIKE YOU " at Metro Community Church

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxPWmYbNaTM

Guest wonderr23

unseen pic of Sun during Naver's Hope Tree Campaign | Source: HIBISCUS@naver

316rllk.jpg

V

i think they shot it during their Korean Food campaign photoshoot...they look so cute and pretty!!

Guest *bluebutterfly*

Yay~ Yeeun's first magazine photoshoot will be released tomorrow!! I'm looking forward to it. :)

In the new video, Yeeun has worn the dress Lim is wearing. She wore in at the B.O.B NOY cover and she's also wearing the same skirt. ^^

I watched BEG teaser earlier today. Narsha's look in their teaser MV reminds me of Yubin - her hair and outfit.

tumblr_lrj0gpVdpk1qcdyr6o1_500.png

credit: bevarde @ tumblr

tumblr_lrl4t4Hq3f1qamheoo1_500.gif

credit: wondermiggy @ tumblr

Yeeun for High Cut Magazine Vol.61

20110916yeeunhighcutmag.jpg

Credit Nate

Wonder Girls' Ye Eun for HIGH CUT magazine

Submitted: Sep 16 2011 12:45 AM by Uni

Wonder Girls' Ye Eun recently made an appearance in the magazine HIGH CUT. The concept that she took on for the magazine's pictorial is "Wonderful Girl" and was released on the magazine's website on September 15th. A dark backdrop was used for her pictorials to highlight Ye Eun's various look for the magazine.

In one photo, Ye Eun is seen carrying a gray cat and wearing a gray fur coat as she glances at the camera, giving off an impressionist "cat lady" look. Another photo has Ye eun wearing a short black wig and posing elegantly at the camera in a black tub top dress.

Another photo has Ye Eun wearing a body suit while having an afro like style with her blond hair.

The Wonder Girls are currently in the United States preparing for their official release of their American debut album. Prior to their 1st album release, the Wonder Girls will release a new single in Korea for a short promotion in November. It has been a year and six months since their last release "2 Different Tears."

Source: Newsen

http://www.koreaboo.com/index.html/_/fashion/wonder-girls-ye-eun-for-high-cut-magazine-r9893

Guest aloversrendezvous

Ahh, YeEun's pictures are here! She looks so pretty and fabulous, especially with the cat. Ahaha. :D Thanks for sharing jcsmark.

i don't think this has been shared yet~

Russia has been feeling the K-Pop wave for some time now thanks to the development of the Internet, but the wave seems to have gotten stronger as of late, as they're now focusing their efforts on bringing K-Pop stars straight to their doorsteps.

On September 13, Yang Min Jong, the director of the Korean Cultural Center in Russia, revealed, "On September 6, the "K-Pop Cover Dance Festival" was held in Moscow. Ever since then, Muz-TV, a channel that focuses on music and entertainment news in Russia, along with other concert sponsors, has been making visits to the center asking for information on a number of Korean idol stars. They've even made digital music contracts as well as invite them to perform in Russia."

Muz-TV revealed that if contracts worked out, they would be showing K-Pop music weekly. The channel held an online survey at the end of August to see which groups were the most popular. Survey results showed that Big Bang, SHINee, Super Junior, DBSK, the Wonder Girls, JYJ, SNSD, BEAST, and 2NE1 were the hottest idols among the youth.

"High school and college students who fell in love with K-Pop through the Internet and YouTube have been making calls or sending letters asking us to air K-Pop-related content. This is why we suggested working with the Korean Cultural Center to make this a possibility. About 5,500 people participated in an online survey last month, and 4,500 of them voted for K-Pop as the genre they'd like to hear the most," an official from Muz-TV said.

Another concert host has also expressed an interest in bringing in 12 idol groups to perform in Moscow.

Soure: animalcrackers @ soompi 

YeEun looks amazing~!!! wub.gif

she's just too perfect~ T.T 

Wonder Girls’ Ye Eun is chic and dramatic for ‘High Cut’

20110915_yeeun_highcut11.jpg

Wonder Girls‘ Ye Eun recently revealed some stunning shots from her latest ‘High Cut‘ magazine pictorial.

The first photo exhibits Ye Eun’s transformation into a blonde. Ye Eun cradles a cat in her arms while staring enigmatically into the camera. Netizens noted that the concept of the photo was reminiscent ofRenoir‘s ‘Woman with a Cat‘ painting.

Ye Eun then pulled off a more androgynous, yet sexy look in her next cut. Ditching her ethereal blonde hair for blunt bob with bangs, Ye Eun revealed her glamorous figure in body-hugging sweater dress that revealed her slim shoulders. A slash of bright red lipstick gave this look a ‘femme fatale’ feel.

The staff members on set were said to be extremely impressed with Ye Eun’s daring transformation and strong passion for the shoot.

20110915_yeeun_highcut21.jpg

Source + Photo: Newsen

Cr: Allkpop

Archived