Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

^

Thanks for sharing, I don't think I've seen that clip before :)

So do anyone know any news on Ye eun photoshoot? O_O really want to see it.

I was just wondering about that too lol.

High Cut magazine comes out bi-monthly. The latest issue is from Sept 1-14, so hopefully Yeeun's photoshoot will be in the next one that comes out on the 15th.

Here's the website http://www.highcut.co.kr/

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder Girls singing @ radio

I never really paid attention to this cover but now that I watched it again after all this time, I think they really did so well O__O All 3 of them sound very good and I'm glad they gave lines to Yubin for this cover! She can sing too! =) Of course 2YE no need to explain, they did so well, amazing~ It makes me miss them even more =S I love that song by the way. I can't count how many singers/idols did a cover of it XD

Yubin can sing and did sing in some of their old songs.  Yubin is just like any rappers in any idol groups who are treated as they can only rap but not sing.  That's is a  totally wrong impression.  I hope Yubin can sing more lines in more new songs when they come back with their US and Korean Album.

Guest QUEENka9

Korean trot singer's Moon Hee-ok, sang and dance to Wonder Girls' Nobody in Chuseok Day.

MBC aired at 12pm. The performance bringing cheers from the audience.

waiting for the videos.

it's brilliant awesome. another WonderGirls tribute after the choir.

Link

http://bntnews.hanky...3&mode=sub_view

24f4647bc8d0c90b8a522b4c0230db60.jpg

Link

http://star.mt.co.kr...&outlink=2          

2011091218260702329_1.jpg?time=181438

Link

http://ntn.seoul.co....view&idx=115959

20110913_1315874387_78809700_1.jpg

Guest purrple_lover

It's never too late to say

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO WOO HYERIM ^_^

XsZZsl.jpg

And to share some Hyerim's love for her special day is a video of Hyerim rapping to Yoon Mirae@Tasha song called Black Happiness

This was taken from the following video (during MAMA 2010)

SunZoo Welcome to the Jungle Ep 2

Wonder Girls part started from 0.15 while Hyerim's rap was from 0.35

Extra bit:

> the girls were asked to comment on Tiger JK or his project group, SunZoo, performance on MAMA 2010. Sunye was at awe and full of praise for the King and Queen of Hip Hop while Yoobin said she followed both Drunken Tiger and Yoon Mirae on their twitter ^_^ Sohee also commented but I cant understand coz of my limited korean and of course, Hye Rim was awesome rapping to Tasha's song :)

Guest aloversrendezvous

Yay, a new REAL WG video! It's def been a while since the last one. Plus it is always nice to see the girls being silly around the world. :)

After watching the video, all I can say is it November yet? Ahaha. :P

Edit: Some gifs are being made at the moment on tumblr from the REAL WG video and I just wanted to share some with you guys.

tumblr_lrhl82ufsx1qjemmto1_500.gif

Credit: mollyhime.tumblr.com

tumblr_lrhn6jRisa1qco1zjo1_500.gif

tumblr_lrhmenop5P1qco1zjo1_500.gif

Credit: wonderfulwondergirls.tumblr.com

Queen Sunye so effortlessly beautiful  :wub: and Ye Eun looks gorgeous, lol at the over dramatic hair flipping. and bwah that look Yubin gave Lim when she was complaining about her tan....like gurl please. Yubin tan is forever cute on her. They all look so relaxed.  I'm happy they got to perform and everything, but this was also much needed vacation time.  

Guest QUEENka9

i loves "anythings and everythings" about wondergirls. i'm glad that their official youtube acc. uploaded new video about them. i want it more more more!!!

stare at the picture...

notice at the back.!!! such a perfect background. :w00t:

wonderful's heechul bring sohee's pic in his locker space in army.

tumblr_lrhskdbe8y1qdxrpuo1_500.png

credit to 2MinFTW@6Theory

real picture of sohee taken from 1st wondergirls concert in seoul around 2009.

28392204.jpg

EDIT

just sharing

i notice..this is not the first time. when i or somebody else post about sohee's picture or news. or whatever about sohee, there's somebody here didn't like it. they VOTE POST IT DOWN. just like this post. (i know who's that person but i don't want to revealed it). it's happens soo many times. it's ok to NOT VOTE POST IT UP but it VERY RUDE and SAD to VOTE POST IT DOWN. We're WONDERFUL after all.

i love "anythings and everythings" about wondergirls. i'm glad that their official youtube acc. uploaded new video about them. i want it more more more!!!

stare at the picture...

notice at the back.!!! such a perfect background. :w00t:

wonderful's heechul bring sohee's pic in his locker space in army.

credit to 2MinFTW@6Theory

real picture of sohee taken from 1st wondergirls concert in seoul around 20

HHahaha, I would not have even noticed! I will miss heeChul for a moment! Its a graceful pic of her too. Man he is one dedicated person.

Guest uchix_francois

yess!! my incessant begging to @WonderGirls for a real WG video finally make it... lol. oh how i love the girls in Greece... its wonderful that they have time to touring around and seem to have great time in there... kkk Sohee's cute 'sorry' at the end... see, our girls are so polite, even to another members. now if only this real WG video lasted for an hour... lolol

Soheechul!! lol such a fanboy... he can't be separated from Sohee wherever he go, can he? makes me wonder how many photos of Sohee he actually have and where did he got them from :P i won't mind looking at his collection, for sure XDD

Guest *bluebutterfly*

Yay~ A new REALWG video. I've been looking forward to one in ages haha. I wondered if they would ever release an episode on their trip to Greece and now they have. :)

I love all the parts. We got to see a more playful side to them this time round. ^^

I love Heechul for being such a loyal Wonderful. He still keeps a picture of Sohee with him in the army. Sohee is someone that helps him calm down.

I’m very grateful to you, because when I’m in a bad mood and want to hit someone, I’ll think of you and feel better.

- Kim Heechul

Credit: igado@tumblr

Guest wonderr23

yay finally a realWG video! Actually i've been constantly begging?(annoying seems to be the more exact word here lol) Jane for a realWG video via twitter since 3 days ago!!! Some great WFs then followed to tweet her including a major one WonderIndo lolol I'm glad she listened to us! rofl

Anyways, the girls are really playful in this recent video! Especially Ahn So boss and leadah Sunye xD ! MUST WATCH!!

2w2lj6a.jpg

av1uky.jpg

391_0.631589001315997570_2582.gif

391_0.668695001315997570_1970.gif

391_0.702285001315997570_4330.gif

391_0.750500001315997570_44.gif

391_0.805557001315999185_7857.gif

391_0.830398001315999185_4319.gif

391_0.782385001315999185_6569.gif

391_0.874505001315999185_3313.gif

391_0.854287001315999185_6929.gif

391_0.990398001316000477_24.gif

391_0.024469001316000478_5929.gif

391_0.057465001316000478_6615.gif

391_0.102137001316000478_5962.gif

391_0.194900001316000478_21.gif

391_0.149361001316000478_80.gif

tbc... done

Guest *bluebutterfly*

Caps and gifs from REALWG in Greece.

tumblr_lrhl1caGta1qk6dpzo3_500.png

tumblr_lrhl1caGta1qk6dpzo2_500.png

tumblr_lrhl1caGta1qk6dpzo1_500.png

tumblr_lrhmezyESM1qhtfquo1_500.png

tumblr_lrhmezyESM1qhtfquo2_500.png

tumblr_lrhmcbjM2c1qhtfquo1_500.png

tumblr_lrhmcbjM2c1qhtfquo2_500.png

tumblr_lrhm1zdcAE1qhtfquo1_500.png

tumblr_lrhm1zdcAE1qhtfquo2_500.png

tumblr_lrhmixUjKu1qhtfquo1_500.png

tumblr_lrhmixUjKu1qhtfquo2_500.png

credit: kurumij @ tumblr

tumblr_lrhsj6hcFV1qapk93o1_500.gif

tumblr_lrhsj6hcFV1qapk93o2_250.gif

tumblr_lrhsj6hcFV1qapk93o3_500.gif

tumblr_lrhsj6hcFV1qapk93o4_500.gif

tumblr_lrhsj6hcFV1qapk93o5_500.gif

tumblr_lrhsj6hcFV1qapk93o6_500.gif

credit: midnight-smile @ tumblr

tumblr_lrhohgr17j1qco1zjo1_500.gif

tumblr_lrhohgr17j1qco1zjo2_500.gif

credit: wonderfulwondergirls @ tumblr

bonus: SUNMI! :D

tumblr_lrhr4l9ziu1qfkhqjo1_500.gif

credit: krshlovee @ tumblr

NEW REAL WG VIDEO!!!

WG in Greece =)

So many moments, wow!

The video is 5min with eng subs, awesome!!!

The girls look so pretty!!!

and the end is really funny haha...

REAL WG - WG in Greece

ENJOY!!!

the girls look absolutely pretty on these video clips. I don't know why. Yeeun looks sexy throughout the clips.  in the beginning of the clips, Yeeun's dress made her look really yummy.Yubin is gettting prettier day-by-day lately. Lim is still more like a teenager. Sunye with classic style and more a lady type. Sohee always got character. chubby cheeks are back. their Korean album is gonna kill all charts in Korea and march on in Asia. too much praising??

I haven't been here in so long, but wow. I absolutely adore the new video! The girls are being the same down-to-earth girls we've always known them as hahas and they look like innocent travelers. I really miss them and I'm really glad they subbed the videos this time so international fans has more of a chance to understand what's going on in the videos hehehe.

Heechul... You'll always be the most loyal wonderful in the world. I love him for always mentioning our girls(sohee) ehhe. It's funny how even when he's in the army, theres still something he could do to show his affection for Sohee hehe. It's absolutely adorable to see a picture of Sohee posted on his cubby. I'm so sure that he purposely made the background that way! Hahas, how adorable. I'm going to miss him so much.

Guest wonderr23

Korean WF fanpages such as Sunye's SUNday, Yubin's Yubina dotcom, Lim's Hey Lim!, Sohee's uniqueSohee and Yeeun's 526 °C are asking for Wonderfuls' support! They are currently in preparations for Wondergirls' comeback. They need donations to make this happen.

This is how you can donate:

jcu.png

9rmg.png

Source: sunday890812

although this news is something that we all know but AKP posted it now (or to be precise Naver) ...

Five-member girl group, Wonder Girls will be seeing more of the spotlight soon as it’s being reported that they will be releasing a new movie and album in the states next year.

The Wonder Girls will be starring in their own film ‘Wonder Girls at the Apollo‘ on well-known cable network channel Teen Nick. They’re also reported to be releasing an album around the same time.

Though their American album was originally planned for release somewhere between mid to late 2011, filming for their movie caused a delay. To adjust, they created a new timeline so the film and album could be released around the same time and promoted together. The Wonder Girls are expected to finish filming for the movie at the end of October.

The new Wonder Girls album is being produced by Claude Kelly who has worked with artists such asBritney Spears, David Stewart, and Kelly Clarkson. Nick Jonas of the Jonas Brothers is also said to be featured in the album.

The Wonder Girls will also be making a short one month comeback in Korea in November as they plan to release a new single. It will be a year and a half since they last held their comeback in Korea with “Two Different Tears.”

In order to finish recording their album and filming their movie, the Wonder Girls are reported to have spent Chuseok in America. Fans can expect promotions for ‘Wonder Girls at the Apollo’ to begin this December.

Source + Photo: Donga via Naver

source : ALLKPOP

since the girls will release their US album in next year lets hope their korean promotion will be for 2months and I have this feeling that they will promote for longer than one month

20110914_1315988230_30846400_1.jpg

1315987152_203409.jpg

Archived