Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

OMG, can you guys chill? Seriously, my god. I feel all of you Wonderfuls have no life except to wait for WG. Okay, I am a Wonderful myself but think realistically and calmly. THEY ARE COMING BACK ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. They're not dying or anything. And you won't die if they don't come back this year. Don't you guys think after waiting so long, it's mentally draining? For me, yes but like I said, they're coming back. Stay busy and you'll hear news. Waiting like this will just make it worse for you all.

no we do have a life but do u have any idea how many times JYPE changed the girls US album date release?!! January , March, April, June and now they are telling us it will be released in 2012 , so dont expect from us to be okay and happy with news

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Liesje

OMG, can you guys chill? Seriously, my god. I feel all of you Wonderfuls have no life except to wait for WG. Okay, I am a Wonderful myself but think realistically and calmly. THEY ARE COMING BACK ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. They're not dying or anything. And you won't die if they don't come back this year. Don't you guys think after waiting so long, it's mentally draining? For me, yes but like I said, they're coming back. Stay busy and you'll hear news. Waiting like this will just make it worse for you all.

I think most of us are angry, dissapointed and frustrated because it is taking so damn long and they vaguely let us know something every now & then..

and what they let us know is never something concrete which makes us left with more questions and more frustrations.

I'm pretty sure that most of the times WG & JYPE also doesn't know how and when about WG's comeback but they could give us atleast some more information.

In some interviews they here and there say like the recording has been done, but we have to hear that in that interview they never give us a normal update

from JYPE, we just all left in the darkness. We know they finished recording so you would think their comeback is right around the corner but now they crush that with that sudden news.

I just wished they would say like okay we finished recording, look forward too it, we all hope you like it however we cannot say anything about the comeback date yet because we are still negotiating with others involved, we hope you understand. That's what i missed and more of these little things on their doings and idk maybe more clips, more REAL WG. If JYPE would have let us know more and see more on their progress that way we would feel a little more involved and less frustrated, dissapointed still but we would actually know what is going on.

idk that's how i think about it.

Guest loveeeWG

I am disappointed to be honest.

JYP needs to stop 'playing' with Wonderfuls before he loses more of us.

But oh well WONDERFULS! I know nowadays all of us refers to allkpop for the information that we need. But from what i know allkpop used to be extremely bias. So i am a bit doubtful about their words until JYP makes his official statement. So lets all stay strong!

Wondergirls will be back in September before we know it. And how do we know this? Wait for 31st august, when JYP holds his press conference about K wonderfuls' question. And Sunye saying that there will be good news at the end of the year, multiple interviews saying that they willl be back and plus! YeEun dyed her hair to Orangey brown. I smell a comeback.

Queen of KPOP WILL BE BACK. WE HAVE ALL WAITED FOR 3 YEARS SINCE NOBODY. DOESNT HURT TO WAIT A FEW MORE MONTHS/WEEKS :D

Guest MuTHeN

i was a bit disappointed with the news at first but then it didn't matter cuz i know eventually the album will be released and we will get to see them blush.gif

and maybe it got delayed for something that would make it even better w00t.gif 

but reading some of the comments here just made me depressed tears.gif 

i just wanna say lets wait a little bit longer and the wait will be easier if we waited together as a united fandom rolleyes.gif   

meanwhile i hope they have a korean comeback in september smile.gif

All wonderfuls are disappointed and frustrated at the release date of their US album.  I posted comments long time ago and have posted comments recently about how long we have been waiting for it.  Again now I have not paid much attention to the release date anymore, instead I am only concentrating on the outcome of their US album.  ONE THING we must know is the outcome of their US album will play the crucial or decisive role for the future of their US journey.  As much As JYPE and wonderfuls wish this US album to be a success or at least is successfully enough to stay alive, we all must face the reality of a failure. A success or a failure is decided by the US market and we can only do our parts.  

Possible scenarios with this US album are

- the WGs make it big in the US and are on their way to  an international top star status.

- the WGs do just well enough to carry on with their US journey.

- the WGs fail miserably and is sent packing.

Now we realize how crucial can it be for the WGs and JYPE and shoud know why its release date keeps being postponed. This does give us a feeling of 'bury your head in the sand' even we know this is not the case.  From wonderful's and fan's point of view, we just want to see the girls actively and successfully all over. However from their point of view, this is a matter of their future in the US and the international market (we are not talking about just Asia). So yes... WAITING IS A PAIN BUT A SUCCESS IN THE US WILL SWEETEN EVERY SINGLE WONDERFUL AND THEIR FANS. yep!! it will be sweeter than honey.

To be honest, my wish would be the 1st scernario above, my realistic wish would be the 2nd one and my wish doesn't come would be the 3rd one.

Please remember being talented is necessary to succeed but is not guaranteed to succeed.  Other factors can be determinant and be out of their control. Therefore the girls need all the help they have been getting with a little bit of luck.

One last thing for sure is Asia will not be a problem and all the worrying is about the US.

Guest valentino_rossi46

Today WGs is in the allkpop top news again, 2 days consequently, something which we didnt see for a long time. But instead of news which make us so happy and many WFs spazz allkpop, many ppl lighten the mood about WGs yesterday, today is so frustrating ... I always keep patience, keep waiting, but guys, if we still patience, still accept what JYPE did, they wont change. They must hear our thought, we support WGs always does not mean we agree all the time.

The frustrated news make almost nobody care about charity event Sun Ye did today :(. She is such a good role, she does charity with all of her heart. And she did when she can find some free time after the album finish recording. Well, fans will be much happy if today we didnt know about that news ><

Update on Sunye @ Dream Tree Campaign event: Sunye had lunch with the kids and volunteers. After lunch, she took the kids to the toilet and cameras were reportedly flashing even in the toilet. She helped to comb and tie the kids' hair, played some games, signed some gifts, and even had some time for a cup of coffee. (cr: yujie)

‎[Part 1] Summary of HopeTreeCampaign event by @sunyebaidu: Sunye's itinerary today: pick up the kids, lunch, played games, mini performance, phototaking. Throughout the 5hour-event, Sunye was constantly surrounded by the kids and having to accede to the kids' numerous requests. Before she even stepped out of the toilet cubicle, the kids wanted to rush in to request for a photo

‎[Part 2] Summary of HopeTreeCampaign event by @sunyebaidu: Before Sunye performed, she asked the kids if they have any questions. Qns by kids: Do you have a boyfriend? What's your mobile number? How old are you? It was real hard work but Sunye was very nice and polite to everyone. The Naver team was there to film the entire event. The kids love her. The kids were very hyper, kept 'pestering' her and taking every opportunity to take photos of her. She was visibly tired at the end of the day.

cre: SUNlightsWorldWide

And WGs will BACK US soon, well, assuming that we even cant anticipate Korea comeback next month lol, We must wait for at least a half year for their recording movie and US album lol

‎[ cr: @sunday890812 ] Sun will go NY later because of the charity event. and other members went first first from lim's twitter said ..sun has no time to take a rest in Korea .. hope she can have time to take a rest in NY

cre: Sunlightworldwide

They are going back to new York?

What's the point of going back to new York if the album is finished and if the shooting for the show will only start in October? This would have been a perfect time to have them promote in Korea...

*sigh* really waiting for some answers from JY

Guest valentino_rossi46

I re-post what @StalkApple wrote. She wrote exactly the same what I felt. The more we patience, the more we wait, JYPE thought we can wait forever and dont need care about us? Moreover, for Korea Wonderfuls, I felt it's like a slap on their face. After so much lack of concern, JYPE let them raise their thought, will answer on 31-August. But even before the date, they received a shocking news

Because WonderFul(s) are always so nice, we always try to shove away our true feelings by comforting ourselves and each other with words like "it's okay, true fans will keep waiting no matter what" and etc. Fact is, even though these are the words we say, you can't deny how upset we are on the inside.

Yet, for the past few years we have been tolerating and trying out best to eat those bad feelings away. Comforting each other, when actually we are the ones who need the comforting as well. But one by one our bubbles pops.. we get mad, upset, disappointed.. with every blow that we take.

The reason why we get angry is because we know what they could have & would have accomplished if they did not continuously put a delay on everything. It's because we are the ones watching them lose fans every single day that we're getting so upset. We know they have the potential, talent(s) and ability to go far but no one would know if no one gets to see it..

However, being angry does not mean that we want to give up as a WonderFul. How can we give up on these girls when they haven't even got what they deserved?

So...

JYPE, please try to consider our feelings.. I know that this decision was made for the best for our girls, but at least try to help us make things better. Give us our WonderFul queen lightstick, WG stickers, mugs, towels, balloons, calenders, photo albums, stationary, T-shirts.. basically ANYTHING at all!!!!!! (SOLELY-WG-ONLY MERCHANDISES)

cre: @StalkApple

-----

The newest tweet from Jane, all of them, except Sun Ye are at US now ???

Guest wonderful ♡

Look, the reason why most Wonderfuls are angry is because of the lack of news about the girls, the constant change of dates when they've already created so much hype about their comeback/debut, and basically lack of attention to the fans. NOT at the girls. They don't really upload new videos of the girls on their official Youtube channel. They don't make merchandises for WG like how they do for 2PM (I'm taking them as an example since they're from the same company). Hottests get mugs, photobooks, cards, polaroids, etc but we don't even get one photobook. Really? Not even a DVD set of their concert. And they've been singing the same songs since 2008. 2PM, 2AM, miss A get to sing new songs at the JYP Nation in Japan concert but WG are still singing Nobody. It's so frustrating.

Guest wonderr23

JYPEOFFICIAL JYP Entertainment

Wonder Girls "11월 COMEBACK" www.jype.com 에서 확인하세요! Please Check this out!

NOVEMBER COMEBACK!!!

Guest wonderful ♡

Dear Wonder Girls Fans,

First and foremost, we would like to express our sincere appreciation of your patience and continuous support.

The Wonder Girls have been preparing for their US debut for three long years.

It is our pleasure to finally give you an update on the Wonder Girls’ exciting plans.

As you may have heard, the Wonder Girls will be starring as main characters in the TeenNick TV-Movie

“Wonder Girls at the Apollo,” set to release during the first quarter of 2012.

We are especially excited about this TV-movie will be the first time ever for Asian singers to take up lead roles in a US TV show.

We sincerely apologize for the lateness of the Wonder Girls’ next album.

However, we believe that the Wonder Girls actively appearing on TV will significantly help promote of their albums,

and aid in their overall success. Therefore, we have been putting off the release of the Wonder Girls’ new album

and have been working hard with TeenNick to make the movie possible for two years.

We are delighted that the Wonder Girls will be making their US debut with such strong foundation and support.

We are also very happy that the Wonder Girls will be able to present their years of hard work

not just through their album but also through their TV movie.

The Wonder Girls will display the BEST music, the BEST dancing, and the BEST acting through “Wonder Girls at the Apollo,”

so please support them and their movie. The movie’s soundtrack will be included

in the Wonder Girls’ US debut album so please stay tuned for this as well.

In addition, we would also like to thank TeenNick for giving us this wonderful opportunity.

The Wonder Girls will finish filming in October 2011 and will start their US promotions in December 2011.

During the month of November, the Wonder Girls are planning to release their Korean album

and participate in various activities in Korea.

Therefore, we hope our Korean fans will also be excited for the Wonder Girls’ future endeavors.

Finally, we would like to thank all of our fans once again for your patience and continuous support.

All of us at JYPE promise to return a small portion of your support with hard work and great content.

Thank You.

Credit: http://www.wondergirlsworld.com/notice/1335

Guest sibilance

The Wonder Girls will finish filming in October 2011 and will start their US promotions in December 2011.

During the month of November, the Wonder Girls are planning to release their Korean album

and participate in various activities in Korea.

Therefore, we hope our Korean fans will also be excited for the Wonder Girls’ future endeavors.

Okay I'm not upset anymore. 2  Albums + OST, a movie and a Korean comeback for a month. I'm happy to wait!!! Tysm JYP.

Guest makihiro

Yahooo, finally what we are all been waiting for a JYP official announcement. I am so excited for their upcoming tv-movie, US promotions and of course their Korean comeback...I am just hoping and praying that the said scheds will no longer change...Cheers Wonder Girls and Wonderfuls :D

Guest *bluebutterfly*

FINALLY! An official annoucement from JYPE themselves. It would have been really bad if they didn't come out and annouce anything themselves, but I'm glad they have.

I feel silly. I was frustrated this morning reading akp's article but now I'm not. >.<

So, it seems as if all the songs are done (?) All they have left to do is film the TV-movie. When they've finished filming, they'll prepare for a Korean comeback and then return to the U.S for their debut promotions.

Guest beceshawtti3

FINALLY. Did you guys hear? An official album in November for Korea activities! I am also a Wonderful, die hard and this was expected. I mean, why would they waste time and not promote in Korea before their American album release? YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Guest valentino_rossi46

But guys, it’s just ”During the month of November, the Wonder Girls are planning to release their Korean album

and participate in various activities in Korea”

”are planning” does not mean they finally set the date. Who know what they are planning will be delayed again? How many times did we heard the word ” are planning”, then delay again and again. They will film the movie in just more than one month and will finish in October?? Seriously ?? Can not lah. Then headed to Korea, prepare comeback then promo just 2 weeks like last year??? Then December release album ??? It seems so optimistic but can they sure they can do so many things in just few months while they did everything so slow for 3 years???

Well, are planning for November 2011 , comeback ??? Just 1 more step then can delay to first quarter of 2012. I still can not chill since it’s like they are just comforting us, let us stop criticizing.

Guest eleyn27

wow! OMG! I'm an avid lurker here lol hehe and because of this wonderful news I am so HAPPY! HAPPY! HAPPY! (did I mention HAPPY?) about this news w00t.gif This is the best news that I've heard from JYP and hopefully it will be DEABAK!!!! Who run the world? WONDER GIRLS tongue.gif

Lmao is JYP trolling us or what?

We've gone through so many emotions in just one day!

@Valentino_Rossi I get where you're coming from but this time it's coming from JYP himself, this is finally an official announcement, it's all i personally wanted. of course it does sound rushed but that's why i think they could/should have started promoting in Sept. I don't think he will take the risk of announcing something he isn't sure of cause if this Korean comeback doesn't happen in November he knows K-wonderfuls will never forgive him...

This is something at least!!!

Thankyou JYP, there are still more unanswered questions but as long as we get official announcement once in a while we can wait

Guest wonder-ful

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really? Waaaaaaaah that's so cool!! I'm so happy right now I could cry :DA korean album in November and US promotions + US album in december!!!! and then a tv movie in 2012 !!! :w00t:

I'm really really happy right now!! Thanks to Jype for finally giving us some news!! I hope their korean comeback will be at least a month long..but I'm already very grateful for what we have. They prepared 2 years for this comeback so I can't waiiit It's gonna be awesome!!!

WONDER GIRLS JJANG!!!! :D:D:D:D

Proud to be a wonderful, always B)

Archived