Guest adyaby

cqiSy.jpg

*Wonder Effect*

i really want to see the JYP Nation concert T___T

WG japanese is the best?? kkk of course~ our queens are awesome like that ^^

Written by shayne kay in 2AM, 2PM, NEWS 18 Aug 2011

[News] 2AM and 2PM hold a special concert together

201108172237491001_1.jpg

JYP Nation held a press conference for their upcoming concert in Japan.

JYP Entertainment said that JYP Nation left for Japan on August 16, held a press conference on the 17th at 5:00 p.m. at Super Arena, Saitama, Japan, and ended the concert successfully.

JYP Entertainment stated, “The concert hall was filled with 12,000 audience for the first concert of JYP Nation, and the mass media is paying attention by sending more than 400 reporters.”

JYP NATION in Japan 2011 will be held for two days from August 17 to 18 at Saitama Super Arena. The August 18 concert will be broadcast live in theaters nationwide.

In this concert, Park Jin Young, Wonder Girls, Joo, 2PM, Miss A, and San.E will be performing. 2AM who couldn’t participate last year is also performing.

Moreover, the concert will also show the special stage, “One Day” with 2AM, and 2PM performing together.

Source: Newsen

Translated by ilnungcha@korea.com

src: http://www.dkpopnews.net/2011/08/news-2am-and-2pm-hold-special-concert.html

So many Wonderfuls are lurking! Hahas, I can't express how excited I am to see those fancams! I'm really really hoping for the JYP Nation concert to be released on DVD. It'll be an amazing early christmas gift for us international fans.

Must I say.... Sohee really has a lot of love in JYPE or she just has a lot of love from JYP himself. The previous JYP Nation promotion picture Sohee was the mafia boss sitting in the chair and now theres a poster with her and the rest of the JYP men! Hehe, I'm so excited for more pictures to be released! I'm really hopping someone would be able to scan it or something!

1679eyt.jpg

The girls haven't been in Japan for any promotions or any special events and they still have fans coming to the concert dressed in their costume outfits. Wonderfuls are really the best fans ever. Ah, I'm so proud of those japanese wonderfuls!

Guest valentino_rossi46

Cosmopolitan September "if a word 'Wonder girls' mix well in the alphabetical order of words, a new occurs a word 'World Singer'. Cosmo met 'amazing' girls who is in the center of the hot line k-pop in the world" From August 22 will be sent ^ ^ RT @sunday890812:

코스모폴리탄 9월호 "Wonder girls의 알파벳 순서를 잘 섞으면 World Singer라는 새로운 단어가 생긴다. 전 세계 케이팝 열풍의 중심에 선 이 '어메이징한' 소녀들을 코스모가 만났다." 8월 22일부터 발송예정^^

cre: @Yubina_dotcom

KWFs post new supportive messages for Sunmi at JYPE today..

Ex of it are : "How are you?doing great right?" "I like Wonder Girls Lee Sunmi" "Miya..I love you" and etc.

Eventhough it was raining in Korea, they took time to paste the messages... *Salute~

8XwrN.jpg

mpjSY.jpg

u4SjX.jpg

VafJf.jpg

cr : Bemi & iiik @ WGW

Guest *bluebutterfly*

JYP Nation in Japan 2011 - Performances List (unconfirmed)

1. Miss A - Goobye, Love Alone, Breath, Bad Girl Good Girl

2. Joo - Bad guy and etc (the fans does not know the name of it)

3. 2AM - Can,t let u go even if I die, You Wouldn't Answer My Calls, Like crazy, I was wrong,This song (2AM+SanE)

4. San E - Love sick (SanE+missA), Tasty Sun

5. Wonder Girls - I wanna, Take it, Tell Me, 2DT, So Hot (with 2AM!!), Nobody

6. 2PM - I'm your man, I hate you, I'll be back, Heartbeat, Without u(WG+Miss A)

7. Lim Jong Hee - Don't go, Music is my life, Golden Red

8. JYP - No More, I have a woman, Dream high ost (with JoKwon), Honey, She's pretty (withWG,MissA and Joo *dancers)

9. 2PM - Again and Again, Waiting for run (Japanese)

10. Collaboration of Junho, Junsu and Changmin (do not know the title)

11. Seulong, Taecyeon, Jin Woo, Chansung - Michael Jackson dance break

12. Woo young, Nickhun - The day I/she confessed

13. Oneday collab stage

14. 2PM, WG , Miss A - 10 points out of 10

15. 2PM - Put your hands Up

16. JYP Nation photoshoot video

17. WG and Miss A - Heartbeat (pyramid with 2PM)

18. 2PM, Min, Joo, Suzy, Hye Lim - Tell Me

19. Lastly al JYP Nation together

Credit: Wonderfuls Cafè @ FB

There are not as many special stages as last time, but I think it will be just as fun with the special stages they have planned. I'm really looking forward to WG+2AM stages, particularly looking forward to Jo Kwon. ^^

Fan Account

Yeeun's Japanese is really good!! her pronunciation is very clean, Sohee speaks very well too! Hye Lim speaks well in English..

Credit: Wonderfuls CAfe @ FB

I really like the first poster - Jo Kwon and the JYPE ladies. I like how Sohee is the one with all the JYPE guys. Jo Kwon's pose is funny. xD

^ I don't think they recognised it was her LOL! Poor Yubin aww. Does anybody know when the girls are arriving in Japan for the concerts this Wednesday and Thursday?

How could this happen? I spotted Yubin in the photo once I saw it.  Yubin's face was blurred.  poor Yubin...

endless waiting for the girls' US ablum is making me frustrated. what has been going on? they will have to face the outcome of the release of the album sooner or later.  you can't just keep burying your head in the sand.  the girls are undoubtedly talented enough and they have nothing to be afraid of.  Please come back to reclaim your thrones and restore order. We will always love you even if the US album doesn't do good.  moreover it may actually do well when it comes out.  this is a rant out of my frustration. so no need to take it too seriously.

Guest jcsmark

Bigger photos of JYP Nation Press Conference

Yeeun cut her hair shorter, I remember it being much longer last month. Lim has light streaks in her hair too. Also, what is JYP wearing lol

20110817japanjypnationp.jpg

Credit topstarnews.net

--------

明日のJYPコンサート ライブビューイングに向けてYouTube予習。一番の楽しみは2AMやけどmiss Aとかワンガも楽しみ!ジニョン氏も気になる(笑)事務所の社長が現役でばりばり歌い踊るとか(^^)私たち結婚しました でガインちゃんがカバーした曲やってくれんやか!あの曲好き!
Credit calendarGIRL21@twitter

Google translation of first sentence "YouTube preparation for tomorrow's live viewing on JYP Concert."

Hopefully it's true! Tomorrow's concert has already been confirmed to be broadcasted live to over 30 theatres in Japan. Hope international JYP Nation fans can enjoy the concert live through Youtube as well :)

KWFs post new supportive messages for Sunmi at JYPE today..

Ex of it are : "How are you?doing great right?" "I like Wonder Girls Lee Sunmi" "Miya..I love you" and etc.

Eventhough it was raining in Korea, they took time to paste the messages... *Salute~

cr : Bemi & iiik @ WGW

They're so dedicated   :wub: Really miss Mimi, wish she will hurry up and comeback. Glad the concert went well, WGs look gorgeous at the conference. Can't wait to check out the performances and collab stage with 2AM   ^_^

JYP Nation blue wave FTW!

Man there's no sign of any fancams....yet.

True.

V

V

I just remembered they were partners at last years and they even got their little solo..lol Yeeun was partnered with Taek.

Well no point having this pic here dahaha awww man what a stink buzz!

Guest QUEENka9

A japanese wonderful got the 3rd VIP front row seat~ She tweeted that she's really excited about the concert!

*quoted image*

this is her dressed in Nobody costume :)

*quoted image*

cr: honeyasmine

yeahhh...i'm really excited with this concert. just notice a japanese wonderful mentioned in this video.

wgfan.jpg

start @ minute 1:13.

[Full HD] 110818 JYP NATION in JAPAN뉴스 영상

Archived