Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

The JYP Nation pictures looks adorable! I absolutely adore the outfits the girls are wearing, I really hope they'll release more individual photos or sub-group photos like last time!

I also agree with xsimply juicy 2AM has been showing unconditional love for the Wonder Girls ever since they've been on hiatus until now. I mean, sometimes when I'm watching variety shows and they're listing out big name girl groups; it kind of breaks my heart when they're finish because I've never heard "Wonder Girls". One day I was watching a few cuts from WGM with Jokwon and they were talking about inviting girl groups over for kimchi. Even when the girls were all the way in America, Jokwon would go, "Oh oh oh yeah! I'll call the Wonder Girls all the way from America to come over!" It's the small things that shows their devotion to our wonderful girls. It's nice to know that they're still being loved in their company and put first.

I just think that the girls deserves much more love in their company.

I wonder when JYP would be releasing the answers to the important questions? I hope they won't skip any... Sigh. I also heard that the JYP Nation concert would be streaming live on the 18th or .. something for the fans who weren't able to make it. Does anyone know more information on this? Or have a specific link where we'll also be able to catch it while it's streaming live?

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aloversrendezvous

A Wonder Girls' Community on twitter just tweeted this:

375182226.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1313572926&Signature=A0u8GRr8PNOPAO2TrmZnAv9mDqo%3D

@WGcommunityJPN: JYP Nation in JAPAN 2011 Just Open!

I'm super excited for them and the rest of JYP Nation! :)

Guest sibilance

Oh well.. i can't justify 2pm's choices but traditionally WG never chooses them either. They always seem to choose Big Bang, Super Junior, CN Blue. I think this was established when WG returned to Korea for 2DT promotions. Sun Ye said in response to 2pm choosing SNSD that they didn't care and that they preferred Super Junior over 2pm.

It is a bit upsetting that the boys are sounding a bit ungrateful but then again (we see this with all companies) groups tend to favor those that a promoting alongside of them or popular during the promotions in order to raise their own popularity. We've seen this during WG's nobody promotions - the masses of celebrities that use to praise WG was endless. 

As for Taecyeon's statement that he wants Krystal to do it - it sounds to me like he was just asslicking Krystal.I don't think JYP would have ever considered using competition in one of his idol groups and Taecyeon probably knows this. No company would, especially when the media keeps comparing miss A and f(x) together. So I would take this as a pinch of salt.

I don't want to sound like I'm justifying 2pm's behavior, I'm not an avid fan of 2pm. I'm just giving some of my views on the issue. 

Guest qsslave

hi all,just drop by to voice out my opinion regarding 2pm issue...

firstly,i would like to confess that i was actually entering 2pm fandom earlier than wg even i knew wg before than 2pm..can i say i am wonderful hottest?hehe

seems like some of u feeling hurt with 2pm words..i am too

yeah,it is true that my 2pm boys always chose other girl group over wonder girls..i was sad before but not anymore.

2pm is known as playful idol.their words always be misinterpret with people.

for me 2pm+2am+wg is too close to have love relationship..if u want to compare with sj+snsd,it is actually different if u look at 2pm+wg relationship. not all sj boys are close with snsd.sungmin confessed before he only close with sunny,sooyoung.kyu only close with certain girls of snsd.leeteuk too.bb+2ne1 become closer just lately.

while 2pm's case;all from taec,junsu,khun,wooyoung,junho and chansung close with sunye,yenny,yoobin,sunmi,sohee and lim.no exception at all.they are close to each other as they trained together since they were kids.we never make a big deal with their skinship unlike other fandom.they are too close to the extent they can say bad words to each other,teasing,etc.

if some of u feeling hurt with junho when he said that he also cracked his voice like yenny,but he also confessed that he wish to be with wonder girls at US to share the wonder girls burden..khun+taec chose sohee as the best fashionista.while chansung,he rarely said his ideal type's name..but some of the fans realise that he always describe yenny as his ideal type.

however we can give some opinions to the 2pm to be more careful with their words.

and if u realise,only jypnation dun have hardcore shippers,couples unlike sm+yg.no matter how cheesy taec flirting with yenny or yoobin,we alwiz give response 'they are close'.that is why i feel more peaceful with jypnation and only hang around among jypnation forum.it is not like 2pm did not care with wonder girls.they are protective little/big brother not as protective lover.actually they do care and they respect the girls.they care with their actions not with the open confession on broadcast show.when junho asked sunye whether she has eat or not it is enough to show that wonder girls are still his concern.

peace all!!

Guest Wonder_S

yayy ~~ looks like the jyp nation teamplay has started now ^^ ....( cant wait for the FANCAMS).

TO GIVE SOME HYPE .... WONDERFULS^^ lets trend JYPNATIONJAPAN and #WGJPAN ....(if u like^^)

Guest Mia_Mia

I think the k-wonderfuls worries are all legit and JYP needs to get back with some answers as soon as possible.

as for the 2PM issues, like a few others have said.. JYP nation is just too close for these things to be bothering us!

to lighten all our moods :)

roflbot-3imC.jpg

so lets just sit back and enjoy the concert, hopefully with some updates coming in soon.

JYP NATION DAEBAKK!

JYP-NATION.jpg

Guest *bluebutterfly*

I think that if Hottests were to read our thread, it may seem like we're bashing 2PM quite a bit, but I don't want them to think that. It may seem like it, but we are little disappointed, so try to understand. I would like us all to get along because we're a family afterall.

Wonderfuls and WG have said we do prefer 2AM because they give so much support etc. But like it was mentioned earlier, 2PM and WG's relationship is a little different, but we know they are all close and have a special relationship. There is a lot we don't see and don't know about. If you look at WG's past thanks to, you can tell there are a lot of inside jokes, nicknames and such with 2PM, as well as 2AM, so they do have a really good relationship.

I agree with the macro. jyp nation's concert is better than any other

it's good to read other people's thoughts. personally i have this hate and love feeling toward JYPE. reading kwfs' demands and i-wfs thoughts i have this mixed feeling. if i have to choose between the holy trinity, without hesitant i'll choose JYPE. in the other hand i want them to take care of the girls better.

Unseen Photograph of the Wonder Girls

QuHTK.jpg

Cr. wonderindo and wonderfuls cafe at facebook + wonderfulwondergirls@tumblr

JYP Nation posters in Japan’s Tower Records

TWqbz.jpg

Cr. Wonderfuls Cafe at facebook @ wonderfulwondergirls@tumblr

----------

excited for the concert!

Guest wonderr23

i'm done ranting at twitter so i'm gonna zip my mouth here. I agree with *bluebutterfly* , i think disappointed is the term here so please don't take it as we are bashing 2pm or hottests. We have the right to be disappointed too...just like everybody else.

Anyways please let's just move on.. the mood of this thread is becoming unpleasant.

A JYP Nation concert attendee tweeted this! I really want the lightstick TT

2evuh5c.jpg

cr: an99iiee@twitter

Guest Mia_Mia

^

me too!... lighstick!

does anyone know japanese here?...lol.. any updates I see are in Japanese and google translate is fail!!!

I think the G.O.D+WG stage last time will be done this time with some members of 2AM.... thats my guess... I hope there are more new stages this time!!

so that i'm nt spamming

credit tumblr

tumblr_lq2dv6Vfcl1r1p62bo1_400.gif

tumblr_lq2cgkCYY81r1p62bo1_400.gif

tumblr_lprtvojAlF1r03o3fo1_500.png

Guest wonderr23

A japanese wonderful got the 3rd VIP front row seat~ She tweeted that she's really excited about the concert!

5hapj.jpg

this is her dressed in Nobody costume :)

s7hak.jpg

cr: honeyasmine

Guest Mia_Mia

^

oh god.. yubin's hair is perfect and her dress!...omg... she looks so hot!... I knew she'd be standing in front today since she can speak a bit of japanese ^^

lim's hair looks nice too!...

but what is up with sunye, sohee and yeeun's hair..... I wish it were more glamorous to suit the concert feel...

Guest brisemarine

I can't wait for fancams and more pictures to come. :)

about the '2pm issue', I'll start by saying that I do love 2pm and (had) support(ed) them no matter what. I've never paid attention to this k-Hottest & k-Wonderful 'war', because I didn't feel like they were worth it, on the contrary, I've always thought they all got angry over small issues.

However, after watching the Strong Heart episode with Taecyeon, I was so disappointed on how with dealt with the Krystal/Sohee thing; as some of you already pointed out, he could have ended by saying "But we're thankful to Sohee." and even though he might have said it on a radio station, two things are different:

A ) something said on a nation TV has a different impact than said on a radio station;

B ) he said things like it was a life-death issue, that all 2pm were so disappointed and sad that Krystal couldn't make it, that they HAD TO USE Sohee as last resort, like if Krystal sang it, it would have a different feeling to the song.

I am not bashing Taecyeon, I do love him, but I didn't like the way he talked, the way he dealt with the issue, was it just for variety? we all know that Taecyeon as always been an easy target for antis, he should have been more careful by his choice of words. But this doesn't mean that he/2pm are not grateful to Sohee.

The thing is, that it's okay liking/dating other girlgroups, I bet WG might like someone who's not from JYP Nation, but I do understand the feeling of 'last resort'.

It's not like, if WG don't have words of supports told publically, can't make it, or they need publicity from their labelmates, no, it's not the point.

The point is that 2pm take for granted that WG could be 'used' (I can't find any other word) as last resort; that to WG don't matter if they talk about them on variety shows or not, they show publically their support.

From a fan point of view, it would be nice if their labelmates (2pm) sometimes show their love and support for WG, even if it's not necessary, even if they had already encouraged them privately.

And I can't take as an excuse that 2pm have friends all over the k-pop world, what about Kwon? He's friends with ALL new, old, boys, girls groups, but he still manages to thanks Sunye, even though we all know that they're close friends.

It's just that. This might have sounded a bit bashing 2pm, but it's not, I'm just disappointed (which doesn't mean that I hate them now) by how Taecyeon acted, that's all. Even if it was for a variety show.

it's like a 'normal' friends situation: you have close friends, and when they become close to others, take for granted that you'll be there anytime, everytime if there's something, but this doesn't mean that they don't care about you anymore...it's just that they're not saying it to you everyday, but you can actually feel it.

The big difference with celebrities, unluckily, it's misunderstandments, you can't feel how they really feel about their mates through a screen, unless they state it out loud, but this doesn't mean they don't care.

Guest valentino_rossi46

Agree with u Mia_Mia, Lim and Yubin's hair looks great but So Hee, Ye Eun and Sun Ye, hrm ...

K-WFs spoke almost everything which I tried to ignore, try dont blame to JYPE but can not questioning. Thanks to K-WFs. Especially with the stylist. In US, the girls dont have stylist, they often choose their own clothes and make hair done by themselves but even when they back Korea, why they do not have great style??? Im sure JYPE bring many stylists to Japan, why Sun Ye, Ye Eun, So Hee's hair look like they did it by themselves ???

1 more important question which JYPE didnt take it seriously, about lightstick/balloon issue. They even make JYPNation lightsticks, so where is our girls lightsticks ??? Wonderfuls always want make burgundy + purple ocean for the girls but how we can do that why JYPE stop distribute it? When the girls perform in various part of the world, if all of the fans can buy ballon + lightstick and hold it, of course everybody pass by will pay attention to them, they will wonder why many ppl wear WGs T-shirt, holding balloon and lightstick.

Archived