Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest *bluebutterfly*

Thank you, wonderr23 for the translations. :D

I think JYPE should answer Kwfs' questions as well as they can and try not to avoid the question. Kwfs deserve some more attention. Kwfs wanted a fan meeting or some sort before Sunmi left, but they didn't one. It might have made it more difficult for Sunmi to leave if there was one, so I understand that. They should have a fan meeting this time with their comeback, as there was not one last year.

We are all confused with Wonder Girls' plans lol. They recently announced that Wonder Girls will be at the Mets game, which is confusing. Did they not find out about the news when everyone started posting it, especially now that they have fantastics. =/ I don't want to bash JYPE staff but I'm just as confused about everything as Kwfs sound.

Hmm... Plastic CD covers? idk... I quite like the paper back CDs, even though they are larger. I don't like scratches on the plastic cd cover. A lot of mine have been broken in the past.

I remember a chart was released a few months about idols and OSTs. Other idols have taken part in so many OSTs and Wonder Girls have 3? Sunye has 2 songs and Yeeun has one, right? =/

@sibilance Your idea sounds good, but if there is a way Sunmi can come back to WG for all activities, that would be best, but if not then I'd like that to happen.

unseen photos?

kcaiu.jpg

cr : wonderindo + wonderfuls cafe @ fb

sunye with fan.

mskgec.jpg

cr: Anastasia_Law@twitter + wonderfuls cafe @ fb

this is an old photo of miso couple.

1zvtn5s.jpg

credit: sunmi bar @ weibo

Guest wonderr23

Joo and Sunye snaps a cute and modest selca

2011081616220737774_1.jpg?time=213636

A friendly shot of singer Joo and Wondergirls' Sunye revealed.

Joo on the 16th in the afternoon tweeted, "We are currently in Japan. Right now we're going to rehearsal for our performances on the 17th and 18th. Me and Sunye unnie had a spare time at the hotel so we looked around".

In the photo, Joo and Sunye were seen posing affectionately right next to each other. Both of them with no make-up and donning comfortable clothes thus showing off their modest charms.

To this the fans responded, "both are cute", "Do well on the rehearsal. Fighting on your performance as well", and "It's nice to see JYP singers spending time with each other".

Meanwhile, Joo and Wondergirls will be participating in 'JYP Nation in Japan 2011' at Tokyo Saitama Super Arena on the 17th and 18th. Other artists included are Park Jinyoung, Lim Jeonghee, 2AM, 2PM, MissA and SanE.

Source: Star News

Guest wonderr23

Yumin's WKorea photoshoot~

a fan asked what kind of concept and how many pages will the photoshoot be. Here is the reply from WKorea

6페이지고. 보이시와 걸리시 룩의 극단적인 대비를 보여주는 컨셉트에요. 둘이 쌍둥이처럼 스타일링을 했어요.

the number of pages of yubin, sunye's photoshoot is 6pages, concept of photoshoot is contrast between girlish look and boyish look. we styled yubin, sunye liked a twins

-Translations by yubina_dotcom@twitter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lim next to SanE and MissA's Suzy during rehearsal

10p6l38.jpg

Source: http://twitter.com/#!/2AMkwon

Guest wonderr23

Wondergirls at Haneda Airport in Japan! Unfortunately no Sunye pics taken cuz the fan couldn't see her! She was behind JYP LOL

7483_0.362521001313504113_8313.jpg

7483_0.638004001313504147_7698.jpg

7483_0.706503001313504159_5242.jpg

7483_0.273000001313504175_6882.jpg

7483_0.508753001313504193_4362.jpg

7483_0.975568001313504276_2390.jpg

Credit: as tagged

Source: Hitomims@fantastics

^

Im glad that japanese wonderfuls showed up to show their support to the girls

JOO takes a friendly picture with Wonder Girls’ Sunye

20110816_JOOSunye.jpg

Singer JOO recently snapped a selca with Wonder Girls‘ Sunye, both of whom are seen without any makeup.

On August 16th, JOO posted on her Twitter, “We are in Japan. We are going to rehearsal for performances on the 17th and 18th… I met up with Sunye unni for a tour near the hotel..hehe“.

In the attached picture, JOO is seen dressed in casual attire, wearing a T-shirt, no makeup, and a big smile. Next to JOO is Sunye, who donned sunglasses while puckering up for the camera.

Netizens commented, “So Cute“, “They look like sisters” and “Come back to Korea soon after your concert“.

Source & Photo: Enews24 via Nate

Credit: AIIKPOP

Guest wonderr23

Sunye updated her me2day

wgseonye_1313511581_34596.png?type=w500

지금 제왑 모든 식구들은 일본입니다^^ 내일 소중한 시간을 만들기 위해 한사람, 한사람이 열심히 고생하고 계셔요…여러분들의 응원과 기도가 많이 필요한 것 같습니다..굿 밤 ♥^^

Trans: JYP Nation family is in Japan right now^^ To make tomorrow a precious time, each and every person here is working really hard...We really need everyone to cheer and pray for us. Good night♥^^

I have no idea what they're talking about at numbers 7, 10 and 14.

Sorry for the late reply, things like this I have to confirmed with kwfs themselves to avoid any mistranslations and misunderstanding.. so here are the translations for no. 7, 10 and 14... Thanks to the kwf for helping^^

7. Lately, in a Korean show program, a member of JYPE boy group mentioned about a member of Wonder Girls, and that mention scratched Wonderful's heart. And the real problem is, this is not first time the group X's member mentioned Wonder Girls for no good. Yes. members of JYPE are all friend. But they should have been careful of what they say in TV show program. Even if Wonder Girls say "That's OK", JYPE should give a warning, shouldn't they?

^

^

P/S : Figure it out yourself what is this aboutblush.gif

10. WG members use SNS as means of fan service. And we wonder why JYPE place this responsibility of fan service on WG members. Some members communicate with fans often, but some members are not, so WG fans are inconvenienced. If WG are too busy to use SNS to communicate with Korean WG fans, it is OK. But what about the foreign fans? WG should communicate with foreign fans actively to manage existing foreign fans and to make new foreign fans. So we hope JYPE have to make the minimum, basic communication with fan, doesn't they?

14. We know JYPE respest WG member's opinion, but we also know it can't be reflected 100%. nevertheless, JYPE always say "We'll leave a matter to the member´s discretion." This is an irresponsible attitude that increase members' burden. Entertainment should protect member's image and position, shouldn't they? Please take a reliable and responsible attitude from now on.

Please don't blame the Korean WonderFuls for all their demands... All their questions are actually pointing out every single problems that they had observed for the past 3 years too, JYPE only picked 15 questions to be answered, but actually the total questions is more than 300++ minus the same questions and etc...

A few days before JYPE taking this action (questioning the fans if they'd like to ask any questions to WG) actually there's some serious discussions among the KWFs about how JYPE keep treating the fans and WG themselves like this.. some even come to a point where they want to 'fight' with JYP... some also are wondering whether "Is WG actually in the same company as 2PM?" because the biasness towards the group itself are quite 'obvious' ... The new fan cafe "Wonder Girls Official fan cafe Wonderfuls" also had some problem, so Kwfs are complaining about it to Jane... same complains goes to the "Real WG"... The discussions had became a quite hot issue in the fancafe until JYPE staffs finally make a decision that they have to make a better communication with the fans through these questionaires...

unsure.gifI'm scared about Sunmi's case as welltears.gif.. I wonder what makes them change the date (delaying again even for these questionaires) I can't imagine Sunmi without the words Wonder Girls Sunmi anymore tears.gif.... It's just too much to bear... >_< btw, news about Sunmi's 'Special exception' (If Sunmi was mentioned, articles will use this word) are making kwfs angry with the medias/articles... and again,JYPE do nothing to explain about this..

Guest oattie

thanks to heartmiso for making it clear. I think Korean Wonderfuls pointed to the right direction.

If I were them, I would ask the same things.

Guest wonderr23

Please don't blame the Korean WonderFuls for all their demands... All their questions are actually pointing out every single problems that they had observed for the past 3 years too, JYPE only picked 15 questions to be answered, but actually the total questions is more than 300++ minus the same questions and etc...

A few days before JYPE taking this action (questioning the fans if they'd like to ask any questions to WG) actually there's some serious discussions among the KWFs about how JYPE keep treating the fans and WG themselves like this.. some even come to a point where they want to 'fight' with JYP... some also are wondering whether "Is WG actually in the same company as 2PM?" because the biasness towards the group itself are quite 'clear' ... The new fan cafe "Wonder Girls Official fan cafe Wonderfuls" also had some problem, so Kwfs are complaining about it to Jane... same complains goes to the "Real WG"... The discussions had became a quite hot issue in the fancafe until JYPE staffs finally make a decision that they have to make a better communication with the fans through these questionaires...

No one is blaming the K-WFs in fact they should be given credit for being brave and honest about asking these issues. Such issues that occurred over the past 3 years has been nothing but vague. Left ignored instead of settled. And it's not just them who thinks this way...i think the rest of the international wonderfuls feels the same way too. The fact is JYPE shouldn't treat fans this way. We already waited for so long..how long do they want us to wait? Not that i can't..and the other sad thing is that we're clueless about it. Now i'm really looking forward to see how JYPE will respond to these DEMANDS, esp the topic of their upcoming album and the future of Sunmi. Personally i want Sunmi to be back as a member of Wondergirls. I don't think i can accept if they put her in another group.

Anyways, thanks so much for translating them.

Guest Mia_Mia

SunLim went and got their nails done at bloomingsweet!

all credits as tagged, I just uploaded them from their naver blog

image11tm.png

Sunye

image22w.png

image3mg.png

Lim

image4k.png

image5wr.png

Guest onedaymaniac

I rarely responds to any topics in this thread but i think i need to speak up my mind as a WF. First thing, I wanna applaud k-WFs for being so brave to seek some clarifications and answers from JYPE regarding WG and they did not just doing it for themselves but also for international WFs and WG members too. Honestly for me, JYPE is so lack in terms of marketing the WG either for the korean or international market. 2dt for example, fans have been waiting for like almost 1 and half++ years but JYPE just gave us 2 weeks of poor promotions. And I'm agree with k-WFs too regarding the poor press release of any WG success esp in China. (They oftenly exagerrating xxx success but why not WG? when they have achived so much). The style too,yes 2dt could be the worst for WG. From the outfits to hairstyle...it's fashion disaster.Not to mention the girls photoshoot with Teen Vogue. They look like clowns when we all know they are much better than that. And to think this is one of the way to attract new fans for WG, it's more like they minusing the existing fans. Regarding Sunmi matter, i dont think have the right to say this as im a WG fan after she left but if she'll be back as WG, i wish it's after WFs have fully accept Lim. It will be not be fair for her.She's been receiving all these hate and im sure some ignorance might ask her to back off if Sunmi's back. Lastly, if before i could say that i still have faith in JYPE to manage our girls success in the U.S but not now anymore. After a delay, and another delay, and another delay, i seriously think JYPE don't have any proper plan for WG debut in U.S.But regardless of all these, i just hope they could release something new soon. It's not the sales or the awards that im looking forward from the new album(it's a bonus if they get it^^), just the excitement and joy of something new from WG.

p/s:i have something more to say but sometimes things are best left unspoken :P

7. Lately, in a Korean show program, a member of JYPE boy group mentioned about a member of Wonder Girls, and that mention scratched Wonderful's heart. And the real problem is, this is not first time the group X's member mentioned Wonder Girls for no good. Yes. members of JYPE are all friend. But they should have been careful of what they say in TV show program. Even if Wonder Girls say "That's OK", JYPE should give a warning, shouldn't they?

^

^

P/S : Figure it out yourself what is this about

Am i the only one lost about this one? o.O

Maybe i missed something :/

Can someone elaborate this to me? Send me a message or something~

Im really curious :ph34r:

Guest i.said.goodbye

^

LOL no you're not the only one... i have no idea who or what they're talking about but I would really like to know :)

I can't wait for the girls photo shoot... i wonder if they both will get a chance at looking girlish/boyish or if they'll contrast one another? IDC either way I'm sure the shoot is going to look amazing :)

I'm not mad against K-Wonderfuls at all... I actually agree with them 100%. I can understand that they're angry against JYPE, all these problems aren't new, it's been 3years already... and to think about it, it's worse for K-Wonderfuls. In one of the questions, they said that they need to search for WG's schedule on international website (for example here in Soompi?) so I feel like we are more updated than them (about WG's activities).

I agree with every question. I'm always calm and never mad against JYPE, but I also start to think that they don't care about WG. In the past, WG was like the "fav" group of JYPE. Now they seem to care about all the other groups way more... I wouldn't mind if we had some activities from WG, but there's nothing! It went so far that a short video of one member in airport can make us happy, as if it was a new MV. I don't want to complain so much because the girls are working really hard and I'm sure it doesn't make them happy if the fans are angry, but now that I learn how it is for K-Wonderfuls, I can't help but to be a little mad against JYPE (not WG of course). I'm frustrated =S

It's sad when you compare WG's activities to other JYPE groups activities. and it's even worse when you compare WG's activities to all other KPOP groups activities. We never get to see them... and if there's a concert (like JYP Nation), there's no DVD, and fans (K-Wonderfuls) need to work hard for months to make a "fanmade DVD with fancams". I don't think it's normal, even though I'm always happy because it's touching to see that K-Wonderfuls are still devoted and work so hard for WG.

About their style/fashion, sometimes I don't understand their stylists. Why? They had so many different outfits and hairstyles in the past, it was always beautiful/cute. Now they have weird fashion/hair/make-up for 2DT and most of their perfs after 2DT. The girls are really beautiful. It's annoying that people have to watch videos like the "[Real WG] Kiehl's event" to realize that WG are young and pretty girls. They should look like this all the time... I'm not saying that I only care about their looks, but for any girl, it's not normal to have make-up/hair/outfit that makes you less pretty than you are. Instead of having weird outfits, even simple outfits and simple hairstyle are good. It takes me 30minutes and I can have a pretty hairstyle and make-up easily. I don't understand, really... =/

I also think that if the US album takes sooo much time, JYPE should plan other activities for WG. Things like DVD of them (not only concerts but anything), fanmeetings, Youtube videos (more than 1video of 3min every 2months) where they speak to fans or sing or dance, and also some things in Korea like OST, CF... They can always do this... why not? I really don't understand =/ Individual activities are good too, it always brings more fans to the group =) To be honest, Youtube is THE place where a lot of people (KPOP fans or not) become fans of a group. When you search for WG, the only "good" video is that Nobody performance video. Other than this, you see their MVs on wondergirls/jypentertainment channel... but it's sooo LQ. 240p. Are you serious? It'll never bring any new fan to WG... and I tried to ask many times in the comments, to upload better quality (the views don't matter so they can delete these LQ videos) but I feel like they'll never upload so I gave up. and while comparing to YG/SM, I was like =___= SM/YG uploads live performances (music programs), concert performances, special videos, MV in HD and EVEN TV shows with eng subs. I'm not surprised their groups have new fans every second. WG deserve better than this... Even if it was ME who had to take care of the Youtube channel, I could do way better.

For Sunmi, I think that right now there's no problem with the idea of 6 members in WG =) Someone said that Sunmi could be in WG when they have korean activities only... Well it's already better than nothing so I would accept this too. But overall I prefer that she joins the group in the future. I think everyone accepts Hyerim already (well, most of the fans). If JYPE decide to put Sunmi in another group, I just can't accept. Just...no... She's forever WonderGirls' Sunmi, I don't think they can change this...

I think I speak too much already ^^" I just wanted to get this off my chest. I didn't want to complain so much, really XD It's just how I feel (it's not even 2% of everything I have to say about this matter haha). I never blame WG for this. Only JYPE (sometimes)... but that's it =)

Also, I don't understand this question (really XD) if someone could explain...

or if you can't tell here, send me a PM about it please! XD

7.  Lately, in a Korean show program, a member of JYPE boy group mentioned  about a member of Wonder Girls, and that mention scratched Wonderful's  heart. And the real problem is, this is not first time the group X's  member mentioned Wonder Girls for no good. Yes. members of JYPE are all  friend. But they should have been careful of what they say in TV show  program. Even if Wonder Girls say "That's OK", JYPE should give a  warning, shouldn't they?

Am i the only one lost about this one? o.O

Maybe i missed something :/

Can someone elaborate this to me? Send me a message or something~

Im really curious :ph34r:

^

LOL no you're not the only one... i have no idea who or what they're talking about but I would really like to know :)

I can't wait for the girls photo shoot... i wonder if they both will get a chance at looking girlish/boyish or if they'll contrast one another? IDC either way I'm sure the shoot is going to look amazing :)

Also, I don't understand this question (really XD) if someone could explain...

or if you can't tell here, send me a PM about it please! XD

K-WonderFuls are referring to 2PM who on a recent broadcast of Strong Heart Taecyeon mentioned how they really wanted Krystal to do the featuring in 'Hands Up' where Sohee featured in instead and instead of showing their thanks to Sohee, 2pm's company friend, they just talked about how they wanted Krystal to do it and how they were disappointed that she couldn't which made it look like Sohee had all the time in the world and she did it cuhz the boys couldn't find anyone else. It's understandable cuhz to the K-WonerFuls Sohee is special to them as their idol. And two years ago on Strong Heart Junho brought up JYP's comment to Junho's consistent voice cracking saying "If you and Ye Eun got married you guys would have kids who's voice consistently crack." cuhz Ye Eun cracked quite a bit on the high notes back during Tell Me days and K-WonderFuls took that badly saying that 2PM is showing Wonder Girls in a bad light while they say good stuff about other girl bands and how other companies' boy bands say nicer stuff about Wonder Girls than their own company band mates, 2PM.

Hope that cleared some stuff up.

^

OMG I cant believe Taecyeon said that fury.gif how rude ..he must be thankful that sohee agreed to be featured in their song instead of saying that

@ devilsbabe96 From what I understood K wonderfuls are not saying WG should forget about US and go back to Korea but they are simply not happy with way JYPE are managing the girls in/outside Korea.

@heartmiso thank u so much for translating the questions that wonder23 couldn’t translate , since u are communicating with of K wonderfuls I hope u would tell them that many of us the international fans do agree with them and that we are also not happy with the way JYPE are managing the girls …some how I wish if we also had the same privilege as k wonderfuls to also send questions to JYPE in away to show JYPE that international fans are also not happy with the way they are managing the girls

Like wonder23 said JYPE tend to ignore some issues instead of solving it and make everyone move on , like sunmi issue (sorry if I'm repeating myself) I mean its already been a year since she's been inactive but till this day JYPE did not release a clear official statement about sunmi situation like I said before they keep saying she might comeback as WG or might not , if the chances of her coming back as solo or part of another group(which I hope she will not or WWIII will start) is higher then please be clear about it instead of making us have high hopes that she will comeback as WG .. ..

I personally also hope she will comeback as WG its not only b/c I miss seeing her with other girls but also b/c I think she will bring more strength to the group in terms of vocals(after sunye and yeeun she is vocally the strongest) .

I don’t want start to complain about the album delay b/c it means I will start writing another long essay lol but I just wanna say for the girls just to start recording for their US album now in this year to me it showed like some of u said that JYPE did not actually planned for their US debut and just decided to follow YG(se7en) and SME (boa) footsteps.

I really hope JYPE will not ignore and answer all the questions

Archived