Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe the K-Wonderfuls questionnairie is a sign of the fandom's vitality.

Curious that they asked for standard CD covers. In my experience the so called "jewel" plastic case is fragile despite the looks. It' prone to cracks and I have plenty of them with the inner part holding the CD broken. And the paper package of 2DT to me is a very different design compared with the usual offer available in Europe -- it gives the experience of owning something different^^.

I totally subscribe the request for more news coverage, because it affects also the English news sphere that is so depending on Korean sources.

I also fear that the economic downturn could be another show-stopper for the U.S. launch, given the fragility of the western recording industries. Let's hope that this is not the case this time. The girls have made them wellves known to US insiders, this might help.

its been a while since the last time since the last time I posted a comment anyway there are many articles about the pic that sunye posted

here is one article

선미, 선예 생일파티 참석해 끈끈우정 과시! ‘원더걸스는 역시 의리파~’

a7bfa644c202f1d0e6c9a5fef91b3c94.jpg

▲선미, 선예 생일파티에 참석한 사진 공개 ⓒ 선예 트위터

[엑스포츠뉴스=방송연예팀 진주희 기자] 원더걸스 전 멤버 선미가 선예의 생일파티에 참석했다.

원더걸스 선예는 지난 13일 자신의 트위터에 "나는 축복받은 여자! 다들 고맙다"라며 생일파티 사진을 공개해 눈길을 끌었다.

공개된 사진에는 선예와 함께 원더걸스 현 멤버인 소희, 예은 ,유빈, 효림은 물론, 전 멤버였던 선미까지 함께 있어 화제다.

선미는 팀 활동은 이미 끝냈지만 연습생 시절부터 오랜 시간 우정을 쌓아왔던 선예의 생일을 축하하기 위해 파티에 참석했다.

특히 사진 속 선미는 자신이 팀 탈퇴를 한 후 멤버들과 어색할 거라는 예상과 달리 밝은 모습으로 멤버들과 어울려 포즈를 취하고 있어 화제다.

사진을 접한 네티즌들은 "멤버들과 사이좋게 지내서 보기 좋다", "다시 원더걸스에 복귀했으면 "등의 다양한 반응을 보였다.

한편, 원더걸스 전 멤버 선미는 지난해 고졸 검정고시를 거쳐 2011학년도 동국대 수시전형에 합격, 연극학부 1학년에 재학 중이다.

방송연예팀 enter@xportsnews.com

[사진 ⓒ 선예 트위터

Guest sibilance

^ I don't think they recognised it was her LOL! Poor Yubin aww. Does anybody know when the girls are arriving in Japan for the concerts this Wednesday and Thursday?

Guest wonderr23

Ok i tried my best to translate this but to no avail :sweatingbullets:I have no idea what they're talking about at numbers 7, 10 and 14. I think i got number 10..but to be on the safe side i will just elaborate on the said number.

Anyways, apologies for any mistranslations on this! I really tried my best ~

1. Wondergirls American tour was on 2010 and it's been a year already but we still haven't heard any news of an album release. There are rumors here and there thus confusing the fans. Moreover, the situation of the US economy is adding anxiety as well. An article stated that there will be an album release in September. Is this true? If it is indeed uncertain then why not confute...we are extremely curious about the album's release.

2. After the new record comes out, how long are they going to be active here? Change is a given thing, but we would really like to know what kind of plans you have. Will there be an Asia/World Tour?

3. The album looks pretty with plastic cover so why insist on paper binding. The paper is so fragile that it can easily drop the CD thus damaging it. We would really like a more quality material on the next album. And which country will the record be sold? It will be sold in many parts of Korea and United States but will the overseas fans be able to purchase it?

4. Regarding the make-up and clothing of the members, we pointed this way before they went to United States but it seems it's rather getting disappointing. The concept might be retro but can the make-up look pretty and pleasant while sticking to the concept, their image are getting worse in Korea because of unflattering shots. We are really curious about who handles their make-up and clothings. Just as much as we would like an upgrade on their make-up and clothings, we would really appreciate highlighting the member's strong points as well.

5. We had an informal discussion with the President 3 years ago about how Wondergirls' American launch might restrict their personal domestic activities. However 2PM including other JYPE artists have been given a part like Ms. Sunye's participation on Dream High's OST.

Is there a reason why Wondergirls are the only ones who can't have solo activities? Them participating in solo OSTs, magazine photoshoots, etc can increase the group's status. Whether it may be solo or the team's image it can definitely impact their future. Ever thought of these restrictions on Wondergirls?

6. Recently Wondergirls performed as the closing act at Athens Special Olympics and they graced Billboard's Main Page as well. But despite all of their great achievements the articles written by the media are of poor content. Their image in Korea is as important in the United States so shouldn't there be a massive effort from JYPE to give a proper press release regarding their achievements?

In addition, articles regarding old rumors with JYPE are still visible and has not been dealt with. If you type the word Sunmi on search engines there are various keywords still associated with the said word such as Sunmi's 'activity discontinuance' and 'secession' still intact. These words can really impact the group. Effort is needed from the company in order to solve these issues.

8. We would like to specifically know what kind of training or management the girls are receiving. In addition, the current status of their health as well.

9. The official homepage of the Wondergirls is in English and is currently active in the US, Wondergirls' official SNS and Youtube channel is being managed a lot but still not enough. In particular, the Korean fans cannot be provided with basic information such as schedules, even fans have to look for info on American sites. This will continue to be an issue unless it is solved. Does JYPE have a proper grasp of the problem and how will they solve the fan management?

10. -They want more communication privileges for fans-

11. DVD concert production is difficult as said but is there a possibility of producing JYP Nation Teamplay concert DVD? As much as it was disappointing in the past we hope that on the next concert a DVD release will be provided. Also 2pm's 'Thank You' was released on an album. How come Yeeun's self-composed song Wonderful isn't released for fans? This song will only be a memory and the thought of that hurts.

12. We are curious about what kind of training Sunmi is receiving at JYPE.

13. (If Sunmi wants to return as a Wondergirl, the members will accept) will the company be able to do this? If the company does indeed complies then they will have our endless support.

15. Wondergirls were here last year for their 2DT promotions. It was sad that many fans were not able to communicate with them as we weren't able to find a suitable place for a meeting. We would really like to spend a little time with them before they return to America. All of the fans requests for a fan meeting with the wondergirls.

The update is JYPE will give their response on August 31!

Source: Wondergirls' Official fancafe Wonderful

^

thnx so much wonder23 for the translation , I think they asked questions that everyones wants to ask I also feel from the questions that k wonderfuls are not happy with way JYPE managing the girls and I dont blame them

the girls indeed need a new stylist and new hair stylist , to me they cant debut in US with their current stylist and just b/c they are doing retro concept it doesn't mean they need to have a bad hair style and ugly outfits.

I also always wonder why WonderGirls did not release a DVD concert they already had 2 solo concerts in Korea, Asian tour and a US tour, I mean why can 2pm release DVD concert when their album sales is not really stronger than WG album sales and that they had less solo concerts?!! so their is no good reason for them to not release one .

I also think JYPE should be finally clear about Sunmi future is she coming back as solo or as wondergirl..I hate when they tell the media oh we are not sure how she will comeback , when they know exactly how she will comeback.

I also I think that JYPE PR team are not doing a great job in releasing news regarding Wonder Girls success and achievements outside Korea for example WG had a successful debut in China and their album did good but their was barely any news about it, in fact most kpop fans dont even know that WG debut in China or that they topped KK box Hong Kong chart for 53 weeks or that they are the second besting selling Korean artist in Taiwan

K wonderfuls are as important as us the international fans in the end they are one of the main reasons behind the girls success in korea so they don't deserve be ignored and not updated with girls schedules and news

I think from now on JYPE must learn how to balance between the girls activities in/outside korea ,so I hope this time their korean comeback will be longer than just 2 weeks promotion b/c k wonderfuls deserve more than just 2 weeks promotion also it will help the girls to have new fans in korea and internationally

Sunmi spotted at Sunye’s birthday party

20110815_wondergirls_sunmi_sunye.jpg

Currently inactive Wonder Girls member Sunmi was recently spotted at Sunye’s birthday party.

Sunye recently Tweeted, “I am a blessed woman! Thanks everyone,” and uploaded a picture from her birthday party.

In the photo, the current active members of Wonder Girls–Sunye, Yubin, Ye Eun, Hye Lim, and Sohee–can be seen at the table. However, the inactive Sunmi was also invited to the celebration. Sunmi, with her long hair and more mature appearance, smiles prettily at the camera.

Netizens responded with, “It’s really good to see her again,” “Feels somewhat complete and strong…a cool group,” “As expected, she looks pretty, even though I think she’s gained a little weight,” and, “She’s gotten prettier since the last time I’ve seen her. Really heartwarming.”

Source: TV Report via Nate

Photo: Twitter

Credit: AIIKPOP

Thanks @wonderr23 for the translation! Wow, K-Wonderfuls asked ALL the questions that I also have in my mind... I love every question... I hope JYP will give us good answers. I wish they'll make the korean comeback longer, and change stylists please!!! The 2DT make-up and outfits were like... =/ Why? Also about Sunmi, interesting question. and also for the DVDs of concerts. and for everything about K-Wonderfuls, I think JYP shouldn't ignore them like this, and try to update more for K-Wonderfuls... It's sad that so many fans leave WG because they know nothing about their schedule and activities =( Anyway, I can't wait for the answers!!!

NEW fanmade videos of WooYe (Wooyoung & Sunye). I looove these videos, it looks so real... *o*

Sunye & Wooyoung - Lucky

Sunye & Wooyoung - A Walk To Remember

CR - sakuno93@youtube

Oh and I want to say, I was sooo happy to see this pic of 6WONDERS!!! I have hopes (LOL) they look amazing, all together... and I'm happy to read fanaccounts of Sunye/Sunmi together, or Sunmi/Yeeun/Hyerim together, and Sunmi next to Hyerim/Yubin and face to Sunye in the pic... I only need some MiSo now haha~

Guest sibilance

Yes thank you for the translations. I wonder why they specifically chose August 31 to answer these questions hmm I wonder what they've got under their sleeves I hope its all good positive news. I hope perhaps the August 31 will also be the day the teasers/album/ or even the music video shoot is released. I remember with the 2DT preparations JYP Reps clear up unanswered issues as well as announcing the tour dates etc. 

I really do hope SunMi remains as a WG. Even if she is a part time WG, like how Henry is with Super Junior i.e. just for Asian/domestic promotions if it will cause too much disturbance with their American plans. But would it work do you think? I'd be interested in what other WDF's think of this idea.  

Guest QUEENka9

@wonderr23  

thank you so much for the translations ^^^^. really appreciate your efforts.:w00t: yeah! i admit that we (wonderfuls) have a same thoughts and questions in our head about the WG and JYPE. especially..why they're not released any WG's concerts DVDs.? why they dont hold any fanmeeting for kwonderfuls after the last one in 2009? why they're this and that? etc.  also agree with @Mana.Smile about so many fans especially kwonderfuls leave WG because they know nothing about their schedule and activities. I hope that JYPE can answers all the questions as soon as possible with the good/brilliant answers and resolve it with the better solutions. This all for our Wonder Girls.

not sure whether it shared or not...

[100627] SECRET - Tell Me (Wonder Girls)

Uploaded by KpopSecretLives

also some 'Wonderbang' maybe...it's soo funny especially about TOP and Sohee.

TOP & SOHEE - My Sassy Sister

GD & TOP - Love Drunk

TOP & SOHEE - It's Okay Oppa

TOP, SOHEE & MIN YOUNG - Snack Time

TOP & SOHEE - Fighting

TOP - Finding SOHEE?

TOP, SOHEE, G-DRAGON, MIN YOUNG & BOM

G-Dragon - Imitating SOHEE

Done and uploaded by nakiTabibear

Guest ilovewondergirl

there are so many new about idol dating i wonder their new that wonder girl  are dating I support them no matter what they devse to be happy

Guest Mia_Mia

Min_dot made a twitter account, Sunye is really close to her fansite and I remember a few people wanted to be part of that site ..now you can get in touch with them and hopefully get many Sunye questions answered :)

Min_dot

credit tumblr

tumblr_lpusc8h7cj1qkh09qo1_250.gif

tumblr_lpusc8h7cj1qkh09qo2_250.gif

tumblr_lpusc8h7cj1qkh09qo3_250.gif

tumblr_lpusc8h7cj1qkh09qo4_250.gif

tumblr_lpusc8h7cj1qkh09qo5_250.gif

Guest QUEENka9

joo tweet her picture with sunye in japan.

우리 일본이에요~~*_*17,18일공연을위해 지금 리허설하러 갑니당...선예언니랑 짬내서 잠깐 호텔근처 탐방..ㅋㅋ yfrog.com/khdagbjbj

joow.jpg

joonsunye.jpg

cr: joo twitter

Archived