Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

I haven't posted in the forum for a while, but I just can't contain my happiness. because of my beautiful 6WONDERS!!

I just can't stop smiling :D seeing that picture gives me a lot more hope that 6wonders will be possible in the future.

(not that I didn't think it was possible than). I'm just so HAPPY! :)

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hrmmmhum

Mimi tweeted! ^^

mimimimi0502 Mimi

핸드폰전원안켜짐! 고장크리.. 연락할일있음 어떻게든 최선을다해 하셔요 =P ㅋㅋㅋ 힉

14 minutes ago

I think she's complaining about a/her cell phone...lol

________

By the way, is this the JYPE questionnaire session with K-Wonderfuls mentioned earlier by onedaymaniac?

Or are these just the questions they sent to be answered?

http://wonderholic.com/bbs/zboard.php?id=notice1&no=150&PHPSESSID=971a48735743de2a482e38538992a228

I know onedaymaniac said about a day or two ago that it would be released in a week, though.

________

2PM was just added to artist lineup for the free NYC concert!

Hopefully that would be a sign that WG has a more solid position in the lineup.

Since it seems that more of JYPE is participating.

Before I say anything, I just wanna say happy birthday to angel sunye.

I wanna say something about their new US album  Waiting for their US album has been a painful experience for me. The wait seems to be forever and it makes me feel so furstrated.  I know this US album will play a decisive result for their US journey and may as well be the end of it if it fails.  I don't expect it to be a super success and make them an instant star in the US.  However I just wanna it to be good enough for them to carry on with their US journey.  I will be so happy to see if they can officially break the US market and have an over all acceptable outcome in terms of record sales, review and top 40 ranking on billboard.  Honestly speaking I am not too concerned about their Korean album in Korea and Asia because they will definitely do very well with it.

To me, keep delaying the release date of the US album is like bury your head in the sand. Sooner or later, they must face the outcome of releasing the US album regardless of whether it will be a success or a failure.  Any kinds of reasons for delaying the release date is just like prolonging time to face the outcome.  My only wish now is not when will they officially release the album but rather will they make it in the US with it.   It will break my heart if it fails. On the other hand, I will be overjoyed if it succeeds.

I wish them best luck with the US album and God must bless them with a success.  We all know sometimes the talents may not be just enough. Help with a little luck.

First off that photo with the 6 girls together nearly got my head falling. I am so in love with that photo, I am so happy just looking at it. As crazy it is I have tears. . it been so long that I see Sunmi with all the girls. Saving that photo forever like Haha

And I hope hope hope the girls will still be one of the artists for the line of the new york concert because I am going........!!!

Guest Shjsgnd

So sorry for my late wish for Sunye.

Happy Belated Birthday, our Angel Min Leader: :wub:

Last year your birthday was so quiet, but this year it was such a bang - with JYP family and the WG family! Thank you for everything you have done for the group without any complains. You will forever be our dearest leader and we want you to know that we are all behind you.

It took you more than a year to recover but I see you are better and better every day, hope to see you continuing being dorky and smiley. Our leader doesn't want others to worry only about her; she doesn't want the group activities to be delayed or plans to be change because of her; she is willing to sacrifice herself just for others. But even though she is a tough cookie and smiling on the outside, but she never did recover as quickly as it seems to be. It took her more than a year to slowly get back, but we see her growth into someone more mature and even more giving. As much as I want to see the old Sunye, the young

Yes, like what you tweeted yesterday, you are indeed blessed and I'm sure you are grateful for that.

Once again, happy birthday Min Sunye, may you always be the charming and dependable one, the one who will lead WG to greater heights. All the best for the upcoming album too!

===========

On a side note, nice to see our 6 Wonders together in a pic! Sunye must be really happy, as seen from her twitter... and in her excitement she made some typos in her tweet

:w00t:

Guest jcsmark

New York Fashion Week is coming up soon (September 8– 15th). NY Fashion Week comes twice a year and WG have attended the last four fashion weeks since September 2009.

I’m not sure whether WG will attend the next NYFW because of their rumoured comeback in September. But I think it would be nice for WG to take part in it as they could gain more publicity. Also, so that the girls (especially Sohee and Yubin, the two fashionistas), can enjoy themselves at different fashion shows.

If WG is planning to participate in NYFW next month, here’s a list of likely shows that WG may attend, most of which WG have attended within the past two years.

September 8 -

September 9 - CONCEPT KOREA

September 10 - VIVIENNE TAM

September 11 - Y-3, DKNY (WG were offered to attend one of DKNY’s show last year but couldn’t due to scheduling conflicts)

September 12 -

September 13 - TORY BURCH, TIBI (WG were offered to be dressed in TIBI clothing earlier this year, see p.1539)

September 14 - ANNA SUI

September 15 -

Full NYFW schedule http://www.mbfashionweek.com/schedule

(I think Jeremy Scott's show is an "off-site" fashion show so it wasn't listed, but it's another likely one that WG may attend)

Guest hrmmmhum

I was looking up more about the "第22届大连国际服装节暨国际狂欢节和2011中国(大连)国际服装纺织品博览会 ('22nd Dalian International Fashion Festival & Carnival 2011-cum-2011 China (Dalian) International Garment & Texile Fair')" that qoxie mentioned earlier here:

http://info.cloth.hc360.com/2011/08/120843584175.shtml

It looks like China's version of New York Fashion Week.

WG are said to perform at the opening ceremony like previously said.

However, the work of designers like Jason Wu and Vivienne Tam will be presented in a catwalk from September 4-6.

So maybe WG will attend that as well?

Especially if it's like Fashion Week.

But then again that would be right up against New York Fashion Week -- September 8-15.

Even if they don't attend the catwalk, they'll be out of Korea for 6 days (if they stick the schedule posted by jcsmark) within a span of 11 days.

With traveling and all, I think that would make it awfully difficult to be promoting in Korea at the time.

They've been consistent with attending Fashion Week these past years, so I don't think they would miss it.

Do you think they'll comeback in the latter half of September then?

There's also the October 9th NYC K-Pop concert.

If they choose that concert to segue back into U.S. promotions, I think they could fit 3/4 weeks of promotion in between these events.

If WG promotes first in Korea, I feel like it would have more exposure in the KPop community before they promote it actively in the U.S. -- but then again, if it's going to be promoted in the U.S., I feel like it would use up valuable promotion time to promote for too long in Korea before the U.S. -- what if it would have had more momentum soon after its release?

So I'm not really sure on how I want WG to promote this =\

Honestly, I'm still a bit disappointed that we missed out on the summer season; I think that would have been an ideal time to promote the U.S. album -- with less kids in school and more time to pay attention to these things (i.e. me xD) and the potential for tours...

Anyways, on another note, I found this at an Arabic fansite:

[Poll] How many teams kpop fans all over the world?!!

Wonder_Girls_2PM__01042011011851.jpg

In a poll taken on July 20, 2011, the number of fans all over the world?!

The results are as follows:

1.TVXQ/JYJ with 60 million fans.

2.SJ with 49 million fans.

3.WONDER GIRLS with 36 million fans.

4.big bang with 30 million fans.

5. 2pm with 21 million fans.

6.SS501 with 20 million fans.

7.Girls' Generation of 15 million fans.

8.CNBLUE with 14 million fans.

9. Best of 13 million fans.

10.FTisland with 10 million fans.

Credit: http://onlyjypfamily.wordpress.com/2011/07/26/%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%B7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B9%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%87%D9%88-%D8%B9%D8%AF%D8%AF-%D9%85%D8%B4%D8%AC%D8%B9%D9%8A%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D8%B1%D9%82-kpop-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%AC%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%B9/

I used Google Translate, hence the improper grammar, etc.

I'm not sure about its legitimacy, though; GT says it's a poll, which shouldn't translate to the actual number of fans.

Guest se7en2se7en

Wonder Girls "The most music sales in China"

Winner is selected from the annual static usage of Mobile phone ringtones, ring tones, MP3 and mobile Sound usage...The award was given according to the sales...

The world's largest Sound won the sales are :

*Wonder Girls* with 584,000,000 sales

Girl Generation with 72,000 sales

Kara with 61,000 sales

Source : New Straight

Credit: Wonderholic + Wonderfuls Cafe @ facebook

584,000,000 is total no. of users download the Mobile phone ringtones, ring tones, MP3 and mobile Sound from mobile service provider "China Mobile" in 2010

Actually the total no. of download of Wonder Girls' songs are 5371903 times, but still a very huge amount of korea group

Guest valentino_rossi46

A lot of fanaccount about Mimi recently <333333333

‎[Fan account]I and Yeonho (his friend)..WG is still not coming out yet, so we'll just have to wait,*skip MissA part*then,suddenly a taxi come pass by us,and saw a girl,so Yeonho go and check for it,it turns out to be Hyelim,she's wearing a hat.. but I only can see d back view of her,we played outside and saw a light/bright hair with all black dress entering the JYPe. Hol!It's Sunmi!but we missed her,but then when we felt exhausted suddenly Sunye appears, I quickly bcame nervous n touched at the same time,You know Sunye is wearing a big glasses right?.. she's very very pretty hakkk my legs felt no strength. suddenly Sunye's hp rings,and her ringtone is KWill's "My heart is beating" (u're my love love love),this song is very sweet. then we received her signatures..and look at Sunmi,*mind signing for us too?* we felt very happy..2Sun looks very happy.. then,Sunmi head out from the window (in JYPe) and raise up her right arm when she saw me..hol we had an eye contact...and so...I'm for Sunmi(explain that his a fan of Sunmi)

‎[Fan Acc] Sunmi went out with faryoung onni and a jpnese girl by car maybe went to eat she signed for a fan, very cute today. SUN came out, very causal but beautiful, the "it's been a long time and I remember u" shock me a bit, well, ur just awesome!!! With love Sun ♥ Sunmi came Back at 9pm , then yeeun, Lim and Mimi left together by a Car just now , I said BYE to All the girls .. yeeun Sang a bit before entered the Car very Powerful voice!!!

cr : 文珺_Emma小妹妹@weibo (Chinese fan lived in Korea)

cre Wonderfuls Cafe

Guest Mia_Mia

Mindot gifts are daebakk!!

Sunye got more gifts from SUNday :) .... I love mindot and SUNday!! (picture credits baidu and SUNday)

i think this is so cute and lifelike

t9jif4.jpg

1evpdd.jpg

24o61d1.jpg

2vwsifc.jpg

2lbc4td.jpg

2mri0b7.jpg

96mg5l.jpg

30j18ag.jpg

23trwbn.jpg

2u6cr5u.jpg

av6hia.jpg

all the gifts and food!

11kywaq.jpg

2cr28li.jpg

finally our darling Sunye! :wub:

21e683d.jpg

Guest valentino_rossi46

I have just known that PikeYenny is on hiatus for at least 1 month because of her new job :(. This month has a lot of hardcore WF like qoxie, Pikeyenny, Apple, Kazaf went on hiatus because of their own reason :(. Seriously, the girls need comeback, although we are patience, but even the most enthusiastic fan also feel tired of waiting and with their busy lives, they can not contribute to the fandom, if the girl comeback, even they busy, but they still can back a bit when they hv time and WF will not be boring like now T_T

Btw, today Pikeyenny has some time off so she upload the clip SY sang at Kyunglim church last week, check it if u havent :)

20110807 Sunye Wonder Girls Sings At Kwanglim Church [1]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EH9K8UrjILA

20110807 Sunye Wonder Girls Sings At Kwanglim Church [2]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLPmWgoTbgs

Guest VenusValentine

Like the second song the best :wub: waiting for JYP nation this week and hopefully for some news about new album or at least new song. ^^

Next monday my new semester will start, but if the new album drop, it'll make my next semester become more excited lol

good day WFs ^^

Re: the JYPE questionnaire which someone mentioned the other day.

I think the list is actually compiled by Korean WFs for WG's management to respond to (within a week).

Re-posting it here for 3 reasons:

1. This development hasn't yet been picked up by foreign fans, from what I observe. By highlighting it again, I hope someone can help translate into English or, at least, pass it on to Chinese WFs for the task.

2. Wonderholic posted an update just now. From what I can tell (via Google Translate): JYPE apparently declined to provide a written answer. The poster said they may answer after August 31 &, if so, will share accordingly.

3. In the meantime, Google Translate is good enough in giving the gist of the fan queries. It's very comprehensive; they were asking about EVERYTHING: September release rumors; will the US economic downtown cause further delays; tour plans in USA/Asia; album packaging (they want CD casings & not papermade ones); whether album release planned for different regions; WG fashion concepts (they are unhappy about recent standards); lack of WG group activities vis-a-vis individual-member ones (OST, pictorials, etc.); poor prominent news coverage & general JYPE apathy to this; continued lack of direct updates for Korean WFs; concert DVDs (I think they want a WG or TEAMPLAY release?); Sunmi's WG future given her increasing visibility at JYPE; organizing a domestic fan event which the 2DT promotions neglected, et al. There were also other points raised, some very passionately; hopefully someone can enlighten on these.

Here's the 15-point fan questionnaire:

JYPE에 서면 질의서를 보냈습니다    11.08.12 04:20 am ( hit : 125 )

안녕하세요.

WonderFul 임원진입니다.

JYPE에 오늘(8월 10일) 서면 질의서를 보냈습니다. 답변은 일주일 이내로 달라고 했습니다

이 질문들은 1년 전 제왑에서 대표성을 인정받았던 팬덤연합의 구성원인 원더풀(별하), 월드, 홀릭의 운영진이 모여 추린 것입니다.

아래는 JYPE에 보낸 내용 전문입니다.

감사합니다

원더풀입니다.

JYP ent.와 원더풀이 크나큰 위기를 맞아 서로간의 대화를 통해 이를 현명하게 극복한지 어느덧 1년 6개월이 넘는 시간이 지나갔습니다. 그 시간 동안 원더걸스나 원더풀에 관한 JYP ent.의 일처리에 미흡함을 느낀 팬들이 꾸준히 개선할 부분을 지적해왔습니다.

그러나 지적한 부분이 나아지기는 커녕 최근 들어 또다른 문제점을 느끼게 되자 팬들은 매우 강한 태도로 불만을 제기하게 되었습니다. 이러한 현상은 원더걸스 팬덤 내 여러 커뮤니티 전반에 걸쳐 나타나고 있고, 원더풀은 이것이 지속될 경우 회사와 팬덤이 그동안 쌓아온 신뢰를 모두 잃게 될 것이라 판단했습니다.

이에 따라 원더풀은 일전에 팬덤을 대표하는 이름으로 서면질의를 한다면 응해주겠다 하셨던 회사의 말을 믿고, 원더걸스 팬덤을 대표하여 현재 팬들이 가지고 있는 의문과 건의사항을 정리하여 JYP ent.에 전달하고 회사의 답변을 듣고자 합니다. 서로 간의 대화만이 불신과 오해를 풀 수 있다고 생각하기 때문입니다.

아래의 질문은 원더걸스 공식 팬카페 WodnerFul 외에도 팬덤 내 여러 커뮤니티에서 팬들의 의견을 모아서 준비했습니다.

1. 원더걸스의 2010년 미국 투어 이후 1년이 넘는 시간동안 새 음반 발매시기는 늦춰지기만 하고, 2011년 하반기에 접어든 지금도 음반 발매 소식은 들리지 않고 있습니다. 대신 여기저기서 발매시기에 대한 루머가 떠돌아 팬들을 혼란스럽게 만듭니다. 게다가 최근 미국 경제상황이 나빠지면서 팬들의 걱정이 가중되고 있습니다. 현재 기사를 통해 9월 발매설이 나돌고 있는데 이게 근거가 있는 이야기입니까? 만약 이게 루머라면 왜 소속사에서는 반박하지 않는지, 앨범이 올해 안에 나오긴 하는 것인지 궁금합니다.

2. 새 음반이 나온 후 나라별 활동비중은 얼마나 되나요? 이후에 변경될 수 있다는 걸 알지만 현재 어떤 계획을 잡고 계신지 알고 싶습니다. 혹시 단독 콘서트나 아시아/월드 투어도 준비하고 계십니까?

3. 앨범을 플라스틱 등으로 얼마든지 튼튼하고 예쁘게 만들 수 있는데 원더걸스는 왜 그렇게 종이 표지를 고집하는지 알 수 없습니다. CD를 고정하는 부분도 종이로만 되어 있어서 CD가 너무 쉽게 빠지고 앨범 자체도 너무나 쉽게 파손됩니다. 다음 음반은 좀 튼튼한 재질로 만들길 바랍니다. 그리고 음반은 어느 나라에서 발매할 계획인가요? 만일 앨범을 미국에서만 발매한다면 한국이나 미국 외 해외팬들은 어떤 식으로 구매할 수 있을까요?

4. 멤버들의 메이크업과 의상 등에 대한 지적은 이전부터 쭉 이어져 왔는데도 불구하고 미국에 가서 더욱 심해진 것 같습니다. 아무리 컨셉이 복고라고 해도 충분히 예쁘게 할 수 있는데 마치 일부러 촌스럽게 보이려고 작정한 것 같아 보이고, 그런 사진들 때문에 한국에서 원더걸스 이미지는 더욱 나빠지고 있습니다. 그런 의상과 헤어, 메이크업 컨셉은 누가 잡는지 정말 궁금합니다. 원더걸스가 메이크업과 의상을 위해 존재하는 게 아니라 메이크업과 의상이 원더걸스를 위해 존재하는 만큼, 앞으로는 멤버들의 장점을 부각시키도록 힘써주셨으면 합니다.

5. 약 3년 전 간담회 때 사장님께서 팀 활동을 개인 활동보다 우선시 한다고도 하셨고, 또 미국 진출로 인해 한국 활동에 제약이 가해졌다고 생각해 원더걸스의 개인 활동이 없는 것을 이해해 왔습니다. 그러나 2PM을 비롯한 JYP ent. 소속 타가수들의 개인 활동이 활발한 것과 선예양이 ‘드림하이’ OST에 참여한 것을 보면 원더걸스도 충분히 한국에서 개인 활동을 할 수 있는 상황이라고 보입니다.

원더걸스만 개인 활동을 시키지 않는 이유가 무엇입니까? 예능 등에 참여하지 않더라도 OST 참여나 솔로곡, 하다못해 좀 더 적극적으로 잡지 화보 등을 찍으면 지금보다는 훨씬 더 원더걸스의 입지에 보탬이 되리라고 생각이 됩니다. 개인 활동이 팀의 이미지나 입지에 긍정적은 영향을 미치는 이 때에, 앞으로도 지금처럼 원더걸스의 (한국 내에서의) 개인 활동을 제약하실 생각입니까?

6. 최근 원더걸스의 아테네 스페셜 올림픽 폐막식 공연이나 빌보드 메인을 장식한 일에 대한 기사를 보면 한국 가요계에서 주목받아 마땅한 일임에도 불구하고 기사의 숫자도 적고 내용도 빈약했습니다. 원더걸스의 한국 내 이미지가 미국에 그저 놀러간 아이들이 되어가고 있는 상황에서 가수로서 이미지를 구축할 수 있는 이런 업적은 JYP ent.가 나서서 대대적으로 보도자료를 돌려야 하는 것 아닙니까?

게다가 이전부터 줄곧 이야기 해 온 루머 기사 등에 대한 JYP ent.의 대응은 여전히 나아진 게 없어 보입니다. 원더걸스나 선미를 검색하면 여전히 걸그룹에 치명적인 루머와 연관된 단어가 연관검색어에 남아있고요. 또 분명히 선미는 ‘활동 중단’ 상태임에도 불구하고 기사에서는 줄곧 ‘탈퇴’라 하여 대중에게 각인시키고 있습니다. 이런 부분은 회사가 나서야만 해결할 수 있는데 회사가 이런 부분에 있어서 얼마만큼 노력을 기울이고 있는지 궁금합니다.

7. 최근 JYP ent. 소속인 모 그룹의 모 군이 예능 프로그램에서 원더걸스를 깎아내리는 발언을 해서 원더걸스 팬들에게 큰 상처를 주었습니다. 문제는 이 그룹의 이 같은, 즉 방송에서 원더걸스의 이미지를 깎아내리는 발언을 한 것이 이번이 처음이 아니라는 겁니다. 아무리 사적으로 친하다고 해도 공적인 자리에서 해도 될 말이 있고 해선 안 될 말이 있는데 회사에서는 소속 가수의 발언들을 전혀 모니터링 하지 않는 겁니까? 원더걸스 멤버들이 괜찮다고 하더라도 회사에서 나서서 주의를 줘야 하는 것 아닌가요?

8. 현재 원더걸스 멤버들이 가수로서 어떤 트레이닝 또는 관리를 받고 있는지 가능한 구체적으로 알고 싶습니다. 더불어 현재 멤버들의 건강 상태에 대한 이야기도 듣고 싶습니다.

9. 영문으로 된 원더걸스의 공식 홈페이지는 현재 미국을 활발히 공략중인 가수의 홈페이지가 맞나 의심될 정도로 방치가 되어있고, 원더걸스 공식 SNS나 유튜브 채널 등 만들어 놓은 것은 많지만 꾸준히 관리 되지 않습니다. 또한 한국 팬들은 가장 기본적인 정보인 스케줄조차 제공받지 못해 매번 팬들 손으로 미국 사이트들을 뒤져 알아내야만 합니다. 꾸준히 문제 제기 중인 여왕봉 문제도 전혀 해결되지 않은 상태로 계속되고 있구요. JYP ent.는 이러한 문제를 얼마나 파악하고 있으며, 팬 관리를 어떤 식으로 하고 있습니까?

10. 원더걸스 멤버들이 SNS를 이용해 팬들과 소통하는 것은 원더걸스 멤버들의 의사에 전적으로 맡긴 상황입니까? 이런 팬서비스는 대개 몇몇 멤버들에게만 국한되어 있어서 팬들로서는 아쉬움이 남습니다. 한국 팬들과의 소통도 그렇지만, 특히 미국에서 눈에 띄는 활동을 하지 않는 동안 SNS를 이용해 적극적으로 팬들과 교감해야 팬을 한 명이라도 더 만들 수 있지 않을까 싶은데요. 최소한 팬들과의 기본적인 소통은 (특히 미국 팬들과는 더더욱) JYP ent.에서 나서서 노력을 기울여야 하지 않나요?

11. 콘서트 DVD 제작은 여건상 힘들다고 말씀하셨는데, JYP NATION의 Teamplay 콘서트도 DVD로 제작하실 의향이 없으십니까? DVD에 대한 팬들의 아쉬움이 큰 만큼 다음에 원더걸스가 단독 콘서트를 한다면 DVD는 꼭 발매해주셨으면 합니다. 또한 같은 소속사의 2PM의 경우 팬들을 위한 노래인 Thank You란 곡이 음원으로 발매 되었으며, 이번 앨범에 수록되었습니다. 예은양이 작사, 작곡한 WonderFul을 위한 곡은 음반까지는 아니더라도 음원 제작도 어려운 건가요? 언제까지 직캠을 보며 노래를 들어야 하는 건지 추억을 소장할 수 없다는 것이 가장 마음이 아픕니다.

12. 선미 양이 현재 JYP ent.에서 어떤 트레이닝을 받고 있는지 궁금합니다.

13. (선미 양이 원더걸스로 복귀할 의사가 있다면, 멤버들 또한 이를 받아들인다면) 회사에서는 언제 어떤 상황에서도 선미 양을 원더걸스로 복귀시켜 주실 건가요? 부디 잘 짜인 계획 하에서 성공적으로 다시 연예계에 복귀할 수 있도록 끝까지 책임감 있게 서포트 해 주시길 바랍니다.

14. JYP ent.가 소속 가수의 의견을 우선시 한다는 것을 알고 있지만 실질적으로 활동 방향에 대해 소속 연예인의 의사가 100% 반영될 수는 없다고 생각합니다. 그럼에도 불구하고 그 동안 JYP ent.는 소속 가수와 관련된 문제가 생길 때마다 ‘멤버들의 의사에 맡기겠다’, ‘멤버들이 원해서 한 일이다’ 등의 말을 해왔습니다. 이 말들은 가수들의 입장을 난처하게 만들고 부담감을 가중시키는 무책임한 태도라고 생각됩니다. 소속사는 소속 가수의 이미지와 입장을 우선적으로 생각하고 보호해야 하는 것 아닌가요? 앞으로는 팬들이 보다 믿을 수 있는, 책임감 있는 태도를 부탁드립니다.

15. 지난 해 2DT로 잠깐 국내 활동을 하긴 했지만 많은 팬들이 원더걸스와 직접 소통하는 자리를 갖지 못해 아쉬움을 가지고 있습니다. 언제 원더걸스가 미국에서 음반을 내고 한국 활동을 할 지 알 수 없는 현 상황에서 원더걸스와 잠깐이라도 함께하는 시간을 갖고 싶습니다. 팬들이 장소와 관련된 모든 일들을 전담하는 조건으로 원더걸스와의 팬미팅을 요청합니다.

질문 작성에 참여한 커뮤니티는 다음과 같습니다.

원더걸스 공식 팬카페 WonderFul (http://cafe.daum.net/wg070210)

박예은 526℃ (http://www.19890526.com)

원더걸스 월드 (http://cafe.daum.net/wondercuty)

원더걸스 팬사이트 원더홀릭 (http://wonderholic.com/)

수백에 달하는 팬들의 마음을 모두 전달하려다 보니 질문이 조금 길어졌습니다.

하지만 수많은 팬들이 진심 어린 걱정을 담아 쓴 질문인 만큼 성실하게 답변해주시리라 믿습니다.

질의서를 받으신 날(8월 10일)로부터 일주일 동안 잘 읽어보시고 답변해주시기 바랍니다.

만일 회사에서 팬들을 직접 만나 답변을 하시고 싶으시다면 저희는 언제나 대화할 준비가 되어있습니다.

출처 - 원더걸스 공식 팬카페 WonderFul

Source: http://wonderholic.c...=notice1&no=150

The update.

JYPE 서면 답변 기간이 연기 되었습니다.    11.08.15 02:16 am ( hit : 16 )

안녕하세요

WonderFul 임원진입니다.

JYPE로부터 일정상 저희가 정한 서면 답변의 시한인 16일까지는 답변을 못 해 줄 것 같다는 연락이 왔습니다.

8월 31일까지는 답변을 주신다고 하셨습니다.

착오 없으시길 바라며, JYPE에서 답변이 오는데로 정리해서 알려 드리도록 하겠습니다.

감사합니다.

출처 - 원더걸스 공식 팬카페 WonderFul

Source: http://wonderholic.c...=notice1&no=151

Don't think many of you saw this, so I'm sharing it.

Luckily I managed to subscribe to Billboard's e-newsletter in time, cuz they featured WG in their email update the day after the Mashup Mondays release.

TCd4o.jpg

No watermarks. Take out with full credits.

Guest VenusValentine

@qoxie: glad you are back, even it's just a brief moment :w00t:

i think i should subscribe Billboard e-news letter as well blush.gif

Archived