Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Happy birthday to our leader~~

Min Sunye <3

------------------------------------------------

On the latest episode of Happy Together which aired today, Jo Kwon of 2AM, Min of miss A and Sungjong of Infinite did the 'Nobody' dance kkab diva style :w00t:

Damn, it never gets old :wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrfRWZsVzzA&feature=player_detailpage

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hrmmmhum

Okay, this is definitely not fixed but Soompi won't submit my changes.

I just took out what was messed up.

I guess I'll just post it later.

Happy Birthday, Min SeonYe<3

Sunye celebrates her birthday with JYP Nation

by GhostWriter on August 11, 2011 at 12:19 pm

20110811_sunyebday.jpg

Just hours ago, it was officially August 12th in Korea and this day happens to be the birthday of Wonder Girls leader Sunye!

A photo of the kind and beautiful Wonder Girl was posted on the Wonder Girls official facebook page and in the photo you can see that she celebrated the occasion with her fellow JYP Nation labelmates.

Happy birthday Sunye, hope she enjoys the Baskin Robbins cake!

Source + Photo: Wondergirlsworld Facebook

Cr: allkpop

Guest hrmmmhum

A Youtube user covered Nothin' On You and added Nobody to the chorus ^^

He did this months before WG did Mashup Mondays, though.

But what a coincidence.

Bruno Mars - Nothin' On You (Wonder Girls cover)

yubina_dotcom 유빈아닷컴

me too~~ miss u TT QT @WGyubin: @ginachoi87 저두용~~ miss u TT

1 hour ago

yubina_dotcom 유빈아닷컴

babyyyyyy see u hopefully sometime this week? Haha miss u!!♥ QT @ginachoi87: @WGyubin babyyyyyy see u hopefully sometime this week? Haha 보고싶다구!!♥

20 hours ago

JYP Nation Holds Surprise Birthday Party for Wonder Girl's Sun Ye

by: adikkeluangman on Aug 11, 2011

6ae33d534ca6f663e619a326152666fb_large.jpg

It's a party in the JYPE Studio! Today, August 12th, is Wonder Girls' leader Sun Ye's 23rd birthday (in Korean age) and they held a surprise party for her.

Jo Kwon tweeted, "Today is Wonder Girls Sunye's birthday~~!! >_< Kkyak Congratulations on the birthday~~!! - We are practicing for JYP Nation". He also shares few pictures:

27a47f02556c93da916f48ed67189df7_large.jpg

In this picture, the Wonder Girls, 2AM, miss A and Joo are taking picture together. 2PM is currently in Japan busy with their album promotion.

a46c1426593b66d67af9e02281579008_large.jpg

Later, he took pictures with Sun Ye and miss A's Min. The three of them have been together since their trainee days. Jo Kwon also mentioned, "My friend of 11 years, the lovely Min Sun Ye!! Happy birthday~!!^^ I'm really happy that we are still at the same place, at the same position, cheering each other on."

82e37cfac23c400e421b09c12efa3213_large.jpg

JYP Nation will have a two-day concert in Japan on August 17th and 18th at the Saitama Super Arena.

Source : Jo Kwon Twitter

Cr: soompi

By the way, I really like Sohee's jacket (so colorful) and SunYe's red pants!

Lim also looks really cute in these pics :)

Guest V.Wonderful_Mike

Vietnamese Wonderfuls re-did an amazing effect in BFF-The Vietnamese artist chart

Wonder Girls is named the ONLY girl group in top 5 and Wonderful become one of the 5 biggest fandom in Vietnam

This is the 2nd gift for SunYe in her birthday from VN-Wonderfuls. Hope our angel have a happy birthday

sieuthiNHANH2011081222332mtqzmda5yt1485486.jpeg

Link: http://musik.soha.vn/

Breaking news.

China media reports today say WG will perform at the opening ceremony of the 第22届大连国际服装节暨国际狂欢节和2011中国(大连)国际服装纺织品博览会 ('22nd Dalian International Fashion Festival & Carnival 2011-cum-2011 China (Dalian) International Garment & Texile Fair').

Dalian is in Liaoning Preference in northeast China (bordering North Korea). Date is Sept 3, 8pm. Venue is Dalian Xinghai Square 大连星海湾华表广场.

Other invited performers: Wang Lee Hom, Fei Xiang, Dao Lang, Phoenix Legend, Siqin Gerile. Fashion designers Diane Von Furstehber, Jason Wu & Vivienne Tam will also hold showcases.

Here's a source: http://www.chinanews.com/df/2011/08-11/3251999.shtml

Type WG & the Chinese text above in Google Search for other news reports.

- - - - - - - - - - -

The New York Fashion Week (Summer/Spring) will be held on Sept 8 to 15 as well.

Wonder if WG will take part again before their Korean comeback. Great opportunity for some publicity exposure.

Guest valentino_rossi46

This havent been shared?

Thai Wonderfuls volunteered at a school for blind children to commemorate Sunye's birthday!!! Thank you TH-derfuls!!! *Bow~~

Wonderfuls indonesia had collected usd138 (rp1.250.000) for @wgsun birthday project which will be donated to @toysforcharity and Wonderindo also had donated rp200.000 to kpoper goes to charity which will be held 14 august 11 at bogor.

cr : wonderindo@twitt

cr: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wonderfuls-Caf%C3%A8/170348913021846

Sun Ye will love it <3

Guest wonderr23

울 ㅅㅎ매니저님이 행복해하는 모습이네용 ㅎㅎ Sun 의 생일을 축하하기 위해 팬분들이 맛있는 음식을 보내오셨습니당 ! 고맙습니다!!(--)(__)

Trans: This is the manager's happy face hh Fans prepared a lot of yummy food for Sun's birthday party! Thank you!!(--)(__)

lecgw.jpg

Source: http://twitter.com/#!/Chooney7

Guest *bluebutterfly*

Wonder Girls "The most music sales in China"

Winner is selected from the annual static usage of Mobile phone ringtones, ring tones, MP3 and mobile Sound usage...The award was given according to the sales...

The world's largest Sound won the sales are :

*Wonder Girls* with 584,000,000 sales

Girl Generation with 72,000 sales

Kara with 61,000 sales

Source : New Straight

Credit: Wonderholic + Wonderfuls Cafe @ facebook

Korean WonderFuls are gathering and waiting for Sunye at JYPe building to give her gifts and etc ^^

Credit: Wonderfuls Cafe @ facebook

tumblr_lptk18g5N21qbgqcto1_500.jpg

@WGSUN I am a so blessed girl...hahaha thanks to u all..!

^ A precious picture. All our girls in one photo. I love it. ^^

I'm so glad to see a photo of Sunmi. <333

Guest wonderr23

Sunye just tweeted this!!! SUNMI was there as well!!! T-T

2823y9y.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

33o19c6.jpg

credit: noisyzhang

source: sunyebaidu

Guest valentino_rossi46

6Wonder appeared officially for the 1st time <3

Before Sun Mi always hide her face in every party (even her own birthday party with So Hee :( ) but this time, she didnt , she is confident in showing her beautiful face and gorgeous body ... so surprising, suddenly she left, suddenly she back on twitter, no info from her, then suddenly she appeared in exam center, then recently she quite disappeared on twitter, and suddenly she BACK <3

A lot of ppl is tweeting to JYP this , I also retweet :P

@followjyp i guarantee you 10 copy of the album if u get me #6WONDERS :D

Guest *bluebutterfly*

onedaymaniac post the wonder girls' individual cf costs here

here's it is translated.

Wanna know how expensive the girls were paid for their individual CF? THEY ARE VERY EXPENSIVE GIRLS^^ !!

Min Sunye ₩ 990,000,000 (million won)

Ahn Sohee ₩ 1,040,000,000 (billion won) *Highest paid

Park Yeeun ₩ 880,000,000 (million won)

Woo Hyelim ₩ 670,000,000 (million won)

Kim Yoobin ₩ 880,000,000 (million won)

Sunmi - (excluded because still on hiatus)

Source: New Straight

Credit: Wonderholic

Trans: WonderFuls Cafe @ Facebook

Guest wonderr23

Top K-Pop stars to hold free concert in New York!

by GhostWriter

Some of the top Hallyu stars will be coming to New York in October!

The free concert from KBS, open to all ages, will be held on October 9th 2011 at Randall’s Island Park in New York and will feature many top artists, the tentative list includes TVXQ, Wonder Girls, 2PM, B2ST, Sistar19, Lee Hyori, and 4Minute! (*Note: the lineup may change)

The concert will begin at around 7:00PM and is estimated to bring in about 10,000 fans.

The concert will promote the globalization of Korean culture through live music and performances in the US, but will also be featured in South Korea through a broadcast by KBS.

Stay tuned to allkpop for more info on this concert!

Source: allkpop

^

Beat me to it :lol:

Well anyways, i just wanna say that the fact the girls are on the list makes it look like their comback is upon us :wub:

I just have a hunch it'll be in the next month or so, seeing that the girls are participating in fashion magazines makes me wonder if it's their way of getting themselves back to the kpop scene :w00t:

Although if their promotion period in Korea is like the 2DT one it'll be very short with lot's of pre-recorded performances :tears:

I wonder if they'll release different songs for America and S.Korea? Or if they'll just translate it...I sort of want them to release different songs, because im greedy like that B)

-------------------------------

AND OMG --- WHY DOESN'T ANYONE COME TO ENGLAND?!

I KNOW ENGLANDS A BIT MESSED UP AT THE MOMENT BUT THEY SHOULD COME SOON :tears:

Archived