Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest valentino_rossi46

[Fan Acc] Today meeting with Sunmi, she's wearing a pink cloth...

Plus with shorts.... her leg is 'daebak' long!

info : kwf@wondercuty

And unseen photo of Sun Mi during 2008

2629042027271964506841703489130218465784216048512n.jpg

credit Wonderfuls Cafe FB

Ah I miss that daebak long legs :(

Btw, JYP tweet that

From Korea and stayed 3days in NY now leaving for LA than 2days in NY 4days in Japan 1day in Korea than back to NY. No wonder girls leave me

Seems like WGs really done their album recording, now they need to film MV and practice choreography in Korea with Hwa Young cuz JYP is in US alone, he is probably is networking and find business partners for WGs. He only back for JYP Nation Japan, then go US again. But still, only when heard any official announcement, or at least a leak photo of their MV recording, I can sure that the comeback is really soon. Guessing only can make fans feel a little bit better after so long time waiting, but ... it's often dont true ... so just waiting lol

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest qsslave

if it is true that wonder girl will make a korean comeback...of course im going to be happy...be it in us..be it in korea..china...i will always support the girls..

cant wait!!!!

Guest *bluebutterfly*

I'm glad Yeeun finally gets the opportunity to have a solo photoshoot.

I'm also looking forward to the other photos too - Yumin's and WG's, as well as the broadcast of the Japan JYP Nation Concert. I'm glad. x

If WG's upcoming comeback is going to be similar to last year's (2DT) then we can only expect only around 2 weeks of promotions? Hmm... But that is still better than nothing. I'm sure they'll be very busy in them 2 weeks, same as last year, going on lots of different talk shows. Maybe they'll be a girl group special, as WG, SNSD and Kara are all going to make their comeback in September.

This is a screencap of Nichkhun and Chansung's bedroom from last year's Haha Mong Show.

rvwsb8.jpg

Guest *bluebutterfly*

Happy Birthday Min Sunye!

To the best leader anyone could ask for, our beautiful, caring, well mannered min leader.

JYP Nation celebrates Wonder Girls Sunye's birthday

28240510150356479925625.jpg

On August 12th, Sunye of the Wonder Girls turned 22 years old. A photo was uploaded on the Wonder Girls' official Facebook page, showing that not only did her group members celebrate her birthday with her, so did the rest of JYP Nation. The caption of the photo reads, "SURPRISE!!!!!! Sun's birthday party with JYP Nation!!"

The photo included the members of 2AM, miss A, and JOO. Unfortunately, due to unknown circumstances, 2PM could not take part of the group photo.

JYP Nation will take part of their first ever Japan concert together next week on August 17th and 18th, with 2AM joining them for the first time for a JYP Nation concert. The August 18th concert will also be broadcast live on Japan television.

"Yes!! It's Sun's birthday!! August 12th!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SUN!!"

Source: Wonder Girls World

Credit: Koreaboo

tumblr_lprsg2Tp1Z1qakljco1_500.jpg

2AMkwon 오늘은 Wonder Girls “선예” 생일입니다~~!!>_< 꺅 너무너무 축하해~~!! -제왑네이션연습중-

“Today is Wonder Girls “Sunye“‘s birthday~~!!>_< Kyak happy happy birthday~~!! -JYPNation in the middle of practicing-“

Translated by w2dtranslations

*same pic as above*

MissA_min연습하다가열린선예언니생일파티 생일을진심으로 축하합니다 !!!!!!!  yfrog.com/kksmtpaj

[Trans] Have a practice, Sunye unni birthday party… I sincerely congratulating you for your birthday!!!!!!

cr : heartmiso @ fantastics

tumblr_lprshtKBbS1qby5cdo1_500.jpg

[Trans] Today is Wonder Girls “Sunye” birtday~~!!>_< kkyak(scream sound) very very congratulation~~!! -Practice for JYP Nation-

Credit: heartmiso @ fantastics

tumblr_lprsnu3knU1qakljco1_500.jpg

2AMkwon 11년 친구 사랑하는 민선예!! 생일 축하한다잉~!!^^아직도 같은곳 같은자리에서 서로 힘이되어줄수있어 기쁘다!

“Min Sunye, a 11-year friend I love!! Happy birthday~!!^^ Glad we still have fun and give each other strength like always!”

Translated by w2dtranslations

Guest valentino_rossi46

Please trending happybdaysunye NOW

JYPE also participate in trending, so why not WFs ?

WGMARKPD MARK PD

countdown in 5 minutes it's sunye's bday ^^ happybdaysunye ^^

followWG WONDER GIRLS

@WGsun happybdaysunye

JANEyjK JANE

happybdaysunye

Some updates from @GlobalSUNlights

Wow! A light just saw Sunye and hugged her outside JYPE. Btw, we will be trending happybdaysunye in another hour!

A light gave a box of pineapple tarts to Sunye just now. She knew it was pineapple tarts even before she opened the box. happybdaysunye!

The light hasn't even opened her mouth to tell her about the gift and Sunye guessed it. Smart~ happybdaysunye!

Sunye was out with Joo to buy some drinks just now! happybdaysunye <333

Guest *bluebutterfly*

Jia weibo 练习家族演唱会的同时~帮先艺也过了生日!~祝你生日快乐!^_^ hahhaha!明天去party!!!^^

Rehearsing for the family concert at the same time ~ celebrated sunye's birthday! happy birthday! ^_^ tomorrow we will go to party!!!^^

Those who know Chinese more fluently than I do, can give a more accurate translation. :P

tumblr_lpbn7nV1YU1qbaabno1_250.giftumblr_lpbn7nV1YU1qbaabno2_250.giftumblr_lpbn7nV1YU1qbaabno3_250.gif

tumblr_lpbn7nV1YU1qbaabno4_250.giftumblr_lpbn7nV1YU1qbaabno5_250.giftumblr_lpbn7nV1YU1qbaabno6_250.gif

credit:f***yeahsunye @ tumblr

Guest Mia_Mia

Happy birthday to our darling leader!

all those JYP nation pictures are love, sad that 2PM couldn't make it though..

wonderfuls will always treasure you!

8297_0.485787001312728304_3112.gif

Guest supergangSTAR

Please help get the Wonder Girls on The Ellen Show.

Many Wonderfuls have been posting on the Ellen youtube channel which is great, but a kind Wonderful directed me to this link,

where we should be placing our suggestions. So come on everyone lets make this happen!

http://ellen.warnerbros.com/show/respond/?PlugID=257

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIN SUNYE <3

Guest VenusValentine

@supergandSTAR: actually that is the very first link that i place my suggestion, not on youtube or tweeter or fb. to all WFs out there, plz post your suggestion on that link cause it's the show's official website ^^ :rolleyes:

Guest ah_mui

Happy 22nd/23rd birthday to the best leader out there...Miss Min Sunye!! :wub:

Wishing you success in all that you do.

You are the true definition of an idol, an angel in disguise.

040318.jpg

Big shout out to Sunye's grandma for raising her into such a fierce, elegant, kind, loving, and humble lady.

Stay healthy always!

sunye_with_the_person_she_loves_most_10102010070231.jpg?w=225&h=300

Guest ashenlo

when i think of Min Sun Ye here's a small list of descriptions i can think about

1. best leader

sunyepw2.jpg?w=500&h=220

2. beautiful smile

sunye1.jpg

3. beautiful heart

SUNYE-3.jpg

4. beautiful face

526acdc4a7d85cc439db4973.jpg?w=500

5. cute expressions

vdk2hk.jpg

6. great singer

1600455594_small_1.jpg

7. gorgeous body

20081210sunyetu7.jpg

8. respectful

89036003.jpg

9. caring and loving grand daughter

min_sun_ye_11092009024421.jpg

10. truly a Wonder Girl

wgg_08.jpg

JOYEUX ANNIVERSAIRE MIN SUN YE :wub: :wub: :wub:

cr: min sun ye thread in soompi

Guest wonderr23

Happy Birthday Sunye.. you always make me proud to be your fan :wub:

Sorry if this is late..actually i'm on vacation at the moment so.. :sweatingbullets:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunye's volunteering work for underprivileged children. Vietnamese fans joins in serving as well

2011-08-10 10:30

2011081101000805100070531.jpg

Like singer like fans.

Wondergirls' Sunye is an idol who is famous for doing volunteering activities. Recently she became a one day Barista for Food Sharing Cafe in order to promote culture and sharing amongst citizens. This time, she is volunteering in Naver's Hope Tree Campaign.

Hope Tree Campaign is a program which supports underprivileged children. This support program started on April 5th to July 1st by providing meals to underprivileged kids during summer season. From July 1st to October 10th the program will commence by providing multicultural children with Hangul lessons.

Wondergirls' Sunye will volunteer on the 21st at National Children's Welfare Center which is located in Gyeonggi-do Seongnam branch. JYP Entertainment stated, "Sunye will personally attend and participate on this event" and "because of their album preparations their stay in the US will be long, like in the past the other members weren't able to do volunteer works so they will be rescheduling and participate as well".

The warmhearted singer's fandom must not be left out as well. The vietnamese fans volunteered at an orphanage called Bo De Pagoda in Vietnam. The warmhearted fans tweeted proof shots on the 7th via twitter.

Meanwhile, Wondergirls are currently preparing for their comeback.

Happy Birthday to a real earthly Angel the one and only Min Sun Ye :wub:

119443187912eu7.jpg

You're truly an inspiration on how to live humbly and courageously through the ups and downs of life. Despite all that's happened I've never really seen her complain, instead she puts her energy into helping others which has been very productive and has touched many peoples hearts. Not only do I love her as a member of WGs, but because she is a true gift to this world.  I hope she will live many more years receiving tons of love and happiness, because she truly truly truly deserves it. Always proud to call myself her fan. 

Guest wonderr23

MissA's Suzy and Jia wished Sunye a happy birthday. WonderA :wub: Based on Jia's tweet i think they will be having a party. I hope to see pics of her bday party with the other members and JYP Nation *grins*

Guest hrmmmhum

You will cheer a lot for us from Korea right?!

We also hope to perform quickly in Korea and to have a lot of opportunity to meet you guys!

But not in a rushing way, I hope to have an enjoyable time, I was hoping and expecting for that day where we are together Ha ha

"But not in a rushing way, I hope to have an enjoyable time" -- I took that to mean that she's comparing it to their last promotions and that this time, it'll be more well-paced - maybe they'll have more time and spread out their activities more?

But let's not get our hopes up :)

I just won't expect anything haha --

I'll take whatever they give me.

________

Indonesian Wonderfuls are also donating for SunYe's birthday ^^

They mentioned a charity project.

They donated 250,000 rupiah to Toys for Charity.

It also seems like they're going to volunteer with Toys for Charity this Sunday.

The also participated in "KPoper Goes to Charity" for her birthday-- where multiple Indonesian fanbases came together to donate to charity.

An overview of the event:

In order to commemorate the holy month of Ramadan, we invite Kpopers to share some sustenance to our brothers and sisters in need. You can donate some money to the account number to be provided by the respective fanbase. Any form of donation will be documented as evidence.

Cr: sukogenindo @ Wordpress

wonderindo participated (as well as JYPNationIndo -- the only company fanbase that donated besides FNC_Family ^^).

Source: wonderindo @ Twitter

________

followWG WONDER GIRLS

Wonderfuls! Send @followWG & @WGsun a tweet !! happybdaysunye HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUN! 우리 선예양의 생일을 축하해주세요^^

4 minutes ago

followWG WONDER GIRLS

Lunch date with Sun? :D 선예와 함께 점심데이트!!! blog.naver.com/kin_friend/901…

5 minutes ago

Cr: followWG @ Twitter

Archived