Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest hrmmmhum

Lim's on a roll! Her tweets:

@WG_Lim Hyerim Lim Woo

I'm having a cooking time with Sunye언니! She's making spaghetti!

50 minutes ago

@WG_Lim Hyerim Lim Woo

Almost done! http://lockerz.com/s/124290687

24 minutes ago

@WG_Lim Hyerim Lim Woo

Done!!!! :Dhttp://lockerz.com/s/124293204

13 minutes ago

@WG_Lim Hyerim Lim Woo

I can't eat pasta or pizza without this! http://lockerz.com/s/124294305

9 minutes ago

I don't like lockerz...Not only can I not log in with Twitter but I also cannot access a link that ends in ".jpg" to post here :[

Hot sauce with spaghetti and pizza?? That sounds like my family XD

There's green and a lot cheese on the spaghetti...

Doesn't it look a bit like Greek food/pasta? ^^

Seems like WG learned some recipes in Greece!

The Universal Music speculation would be very interesting if it turned out to be true!

EDIT: the JYP Nation love is everywhere.

@WG_Lim Hyerim Lim Woo

@san_e It was good to see you today! :)

11 hours ago

@san_e San E

tabasco is gift from god....RT @WG_Lim: I can't eat pasta or pizza without this! http://lockerz.com/s/124294305

42 minutes ago

I'm happy they're friends; maybe they communicate well because they're both fluent in English, right? =]

And they're both rappers kk

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest r1988

Sohee wows fans with her surprising penmanship

20110728_Sohee_handwriting1.jpg

Wonder Girls‘ Sohee surprised her fans recently after her adult-like penmanship was revealed online.

A post was created in an online community under the title, “Sohee’s cute appearance and mature handwriting on opposite ends“.

The photograph attached was a copy of Sohee’s autographed message to the “WonderFul” fan club. The note reads, “Our WonderFuls, always behind us with support, together forever! Thank you“.

The note and signature are so mature, fans couldn’t believe the handwriting belonged to 20-year-old Sohee. The netizen who uploaded the image said, “Her mature handwriting, which contradicts with her cute appearance, is really surprising“.

Netizens commented, “She has a baby-face, reserved personality, and mature handwriting. She possesses a variety of qualities“, “The fact that her handwriting isn’t pretty on purpose is so endearing“, and “I heard her personality is as mature as her handwriting. Please make a Korean comeback soon“.

At the moment, the Wonder Girls are preparing for the release of their English album, as well as for their performance in the JYP Nation concert in Tokyo, Japan.

Source & Photo: Newsen via Nate

Credit: AIIKPOP

Guest QUEENka9

^^^^^

The article just about sohee's handwriting. AWESOME sohee's effect.

its not a recent handwriting. BUT its become a recent news about sohee.  STILL. even though this handwriting already post in the wonderfuls' community line about november 2008, it's still gave an impact..at that time..shes just 17 years old (korean age)

The original date was 19th November 2008. It's about messages written by each member of the Wonder Girls to Wonderfuls which was posted on Wonderful Cafe Daum.

Link

http://wondergirls.wordpress.com/2008/11/19/wonder-girls-message-to-wonderfuls/

Guest ♪ LeeNa ♪

2NE1’s Sandara Park revealed that fellow member CL recently modelled in a photoshoot for French cosmetics brand, ‘Lancome’.

On July 28th, Sandara uploaded a picture on her me2day and added, “As a commemoration for the release of 2NE1’s second mini-album, this alluring female~!!! Throwing in a picture of CL!!! You’ll be able to see more pictures of CL for ‘X-come’ soon~!!!”

Netizens were shocked by the elegant transformation CL made for the photoshoot, which contrasts starkly with her fierce stage charisma. Her smoothly styled hairbun and sexy eye makeup revealed a softer side to the girl group leader.

According to an associate, CL was recently selected to take part in a one-off advertisement shoot for Lancome’s new essence moisturizer product and website, “Vision of Beauty”. They said, “CL was chosen as one of many celebrity models for this advertisement campaign.”

Meanwhile, other celebrity figures appointed for this new campaign include Choi Hwa Jung, Jaurim’s Kim Youna, Wonder Girls‘ Sohee, and ballerina Kim Juwon.

Guest wonderr23

Yubin tweeted this. I guess she attended 2AM's Jinwoon showcase/concert?

21xxr.jpg

진운이 멋지다!! 대박나라~

Trans: Jinwoon is cool!! Country's hit~

Guest i.said.goodbye

^

You beat me Liz!! Thanks for the translation... I had no idea where she was or who she was watching perform! Glad to see her supporting Jinwoon.. WonderAM<333333333333

Here are some Binnie and gifs with Jinwoon when they were in America.. ENJOY!!!~~~~~~~~~~~`

jinwoonie-1.gif

jinwoon-5.gif

jinwoon-4.gif

jinwoon-2.gif

fb0e19c8.jpg

aefe6ae0.jpg

credit: hypnoticASIA + as tagged

Guest *bluebutterfly*

lol the Sohee effect will never die down. Haha... An article dedicated to compliement her handwriting. ^^

Ooohh~ So Sohee will take part in a CF? I'll be looking forward to it.

Jinwoon fighting on his solo debut. :)

x3apz.jpg

얼굴이 잘안보이지만 사진이 뭔가 예뻐서 올려요~ 정진운짱팬모드로 보이는건 뭘까요 ㅎㅎ

it's quite hard to see our faces but the photo looks kinda pretty so i'm just uploading it~!! why do i look like such a hardcore Jin Woon fan haha

Credit: yubina_dotcom @ twitter

Guest r1988

^

Im glad that sohee is chosen as spoke model for Lancome but in the same time sohee is also a spoke model for wondergirls cosmetics brand?!! or she will no longer take part or be spoke model for wondergirls cosmetics brand

Guest *bluebutterfly*

That's true. I don't think they can promote for two brands at the same time, but every time I try to go onto wgby the website is not there, and I don't know Korean so I don't know what it says so maybe they're stopped wgby? O_o

If so, I think Sohee will be able to promote Lancome.

Because Benny at fantastics has said he has created games before using the girls, as characters or whatnot but they can't be revealed because they are promoting Aion.

Guest r1988

^

I took PR advertisement course and like u said u cant be a spoke model for 2 brands that sell the same product so if its confirmed that sohee will be the new spoke model for Lancôme it means either sohee will no longer promote WG cosmetics brand or like u said JYPE will no longer sell WG cosmetics line

Guest *bluebutterfly*

^ Wow. Those fanarts are amazing! (Y)

Get Involved in Volunteer Activities with Sunye!

One day of our good service may not instantly change the lives of the needy. However, even with our slight interest, we can slowly bring happiness into their lives.

VOLUNTEER SCHEDULE

Date: August 21st, 11:40AM – 5:00PM (Approximately 6 Hours) [All in Korean Time]

Location: National Children’s Welfare Center in Gyeonggi-do, Seongnam (More Detailed Announcements to Come)

Guests: Wonder Girls’ Sunye

PARTICIPATION INSTRUCTIONS

Application Period: July 28th – August 15th (3 Weeks)

Selection Date (Results): August 17th at 3:00PM (via 지식iN’s Announcement Board, Official Blog, and Private Messages) [All in Korean Time]

Selection Quantity: 30 People

How To Apply:

Donate the ‘Happy Bean’ that you received from the ’2nd Dream Tree Campaign’ by August 15th.

If you have not participated in this campaign yet, please visit and donate/apply:

> Direct Link to ’2nd Dream Tree Campaign’

After your ‘Happy Bean’ donation, please leave a comment following the directions below.

Applicants who follow these directions will have a higher chance of being selected:

> SAMPLE: kid_friend / I will read books for children (Username / How you would like to volunteer)

We hope to see your participation; please continue to donate ‘beans’ to the ‘Dream Tree Campaign’!

^ I wish I could take part. I tweeted to Sunye that I wanted to good deeds like this with her before.

Guest i.said.goodbye

I love the 2SunBin fan arts... they are very pretty!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The pic Binnie tweeted with Jinwoon is so cute... she does look like a Jinwoon fan :P

Thanks for sharing all the info guys :)

Guest globalSUNlights

announcement

globalSUNlights and WGsunlight change the trending time.

we are going to trend happybdaysunye twice , the first one is to welcome august 12 in korea time and the second one is to welcome august 12 US time coz we heard sunye will celebrate her bday in US (not sure yet)

so we will start to trend on 12th of august 12:00am KST (korean time) and 

to all wonderfuls from SINGAPORE,MALAYSIA,INDONES​IA,PHILIPPINES,TAIWAN,CHIN​A we will start to trend exactly 11pm of august 11. 

and to WF’s from THAILAND,JAPAN,VIETNAM we will start to trend happybdaysunye at exactly 10:00pm of august 11. 

the second trending will be on august 12, 11pm KST.

thanks! if you have question. you can ask us her :)

see you all there :)

Guest hrmmmhum

Woah, Yubin's hair looks so cool in the photo! Almost blonde :D

Well, they both look cool, because of the photo style!

It makes me want to see more pics haha

2AM&WG<3

haha, I like them together and to me, it seems like they're closer than any other groups in JYP Nation.

And WG said they like 2AM (Or were closer to them? can't remember) than 2PM : P

Congrats, Sohee! I wondered about WG's cosmetic brand.

But wasn't there a fan sighting of them being sold in various parts of Southeast Asia?

I think it was earlier in the year or late last year?

Wonderfuls are so good at fanarts!

The SunYe one is really accurate!

LOL she's always looking down at her phone like that at the airport and she really likes to wear those shades (or at least that type) when she flies, too.

But then again, they based it off of a picture -- I can tell which one.

But they chose the right picture XD it's definitely SunYe's airport look.

Yubin's gorgeous<3 I love the colors.

I'd want to volunteer with SunYe!

I volunteer already at a retirement home and with school clubs, but I'm sure that's going to be a great experience for those who go.

I can't see the fancam of Hyerim now, but I will see it tomorrow.

Not much to share...hence the long comment xI

--

Has this been shared?

WonderFacts @Twitter retweeted the article originally tweeted by MochiMag @Twitter

Wonder Girls’ Newest American Venture

By Stephanie Lee

Screen-shot-2011-07-28-at-11.49.48-AM-300x194.png

Photo via Kpoplive.com

Beloved female superstars the Wonder Girls will be appearing again in American entertainment in the near future. Later this year, they will begin filming for a TeenNick movie temporarily titled “Wonder Girls at the Apollo.” The movie will feature the Wonder Girls in singing/dancing competition against School Gyrls, an all-girl group under Nick Cannon’s entertainment agency. I think this will be interesting to see because of the juxtaposition between an Asian girl group and an American girl group. I wonder if there will be any stylistic differences in their singing and dancing?

Not only will they have the film together, but both groups will also be collaborating on a joint music album. It’s so coincidental that the groups’ names even sound the same—talk about a true crossover project! I can’t wait to hear how these two groups sound together on the album. And though I’m actually more of a Disney Channel fan than TeenNick, I think I’ll change my allegiances just to catch this movie when it premieres next year.

CR: MochiMag

I'm not familiar with MochiMag; if you're not, either, it says that they're "Empowering Asian American Teenage Girls" under their logo and you can read more here: http://www.mochimag.com/about-2/

--

JYP is currently in Atlanta according to his Twitter. I wonder why.

Asian high-end studios "Korea CGV" signed "Chongqing's world city"

Img314864079.jpg

Img314864080.jpg

Img314864082.jpg

Topics July 29, 2011 Friday, CHONGQING MORNING POST

[skip]

Recently, Chongqing, the first (second country) has a real sense of high-tech 4D-Plex Cinema of Korea CGV International Studios signed "Chongqing's world city", and soon the people of Chongqing will bring unparalleled visual feast. Yesterday, CC and South Korea signed a formal cooperation agreement CJ, announced the first contains a futuristic film Chongqing Hall 4D plex (4D Hall) Korea CGV Studios located in Two Rivers Xinpaifang "Chongqing's world city", which will not really break Chongqing significant gaps in cinema 4D. CGV IMAX DMR provides Chamber, STARIUM IMAX Hall, 4Dplex4D movie room, vibration Hall, Baby Room, 3D video hall, VIP hall, and so affect the world's advanced film technology services, brought the highest value for the audience to enjoy and fun , officially settled in the "Chongqing's world city" also marks the end of Chongqing ranks among the leading theater package. South Korea CJ CGV group belongs to South Korea has half a century, the 1990s began to enter the film industry.

[skip to WG related]

According to reports, CGV Cinema 4D layout in China's cities only Beijing and Chongqing. CGV has a wealth of entertainment resources, has the layout of the Beijing Office of 4D film, except for the Studios to meet the customer will carry out star, movie premieres, fans and other interactive activities, as well as characteristics of the Korean Film Festival, Korean Cultural Festival South Korean star appearances, press conferences and other entertainment.

CGV owns RAIN, Lee Hyo Ri, Song Seung Hun, WONDER GIRLS, Zhao Zhenglin other front-line star, then, the Studios will be held in Chongqing, such activities can be described as twinkling stars. This huge entertainment project is completed, will be not only for future commercial and business district to provide high-end package, but also across the street for the "Peak said," high-end residential property owners to provide the most convenient opportunities for film and television experience, while further setting up the "world city of Chongqing," the heart of business district, to achieve full value added.

Source : http://roll.sohu.com...314864077.shtml

Translated by Google translate from Chinese to English

K-POP music charts in Germany swept the top three

201107290000111v.jpg

Korean girls mix 2NE1 recently released song "I'm the best," topped the German Music "VIVA (see photo)" topped the list.Ranked No. 2 and 3 are Korean boy band MBLAQ's "Mona Lisa" and the BEAST "breathe", showing Korean pop music (K-POP) in Germany set off a whirlwind.VIVA is a German music television VIVA network's Web site, according to online music downloads, and MV clicked on statistical rankings. VIVA TV in Germany is equivalent to well-known American music television (MTV), recently acquired by MTV and operated.

[skip to WG related]

The site's News Forum "VIVA News" 27 reported that: "The new pop-K-Pop out of Asia recently, in Germany and other European hot craze set off a phenomenon and 1990s Japanese pop music (J-POP) hot like.South Korean embassy in Germany said: "Wonder Girls and 2PM JYP and other combinations of the brokerage firm is also considering performing in Germany."

Chosun Ilbo Chinese network chn.chosun.com

Translated by Google translate from Chinese to English

Guest wonderr23

Sunmi changed her pic in twitter

image.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WG cut (eng sub) @Gongtv 110727

Credit: WonderGirlsFr@youtube

Archived