Best 5 ! Trendsetters with greatest taste in fashion! [Pops in Seoul]

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=xboQeg9ymyM

1. G-Dragon

2. Sohee

3. Hyomin

4. Yoochun

5. Key

cr:  arirangworld YT

Sohee = Fashion + Chic  and then it comes back to Sohee and again Fashion + Chic... a cycle keeps on rolling...

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aloversrendezvous

I wanted to share this fanmade MV with you all: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wr_p3lBYDCY&feature=player_embedded

The fanmade MV is for 2pm's song "Like The Movies" which showed different clips of the Wonder Girls and 2pm. I thought it matched and was super cute. WonderPM, anyone? :)

Credit to  wonderfulwondergirls.tumblr.com for the find and sakuno93 at youtube.com for creating the video

Guest qoxie

WG will supposedly return to Korea for a week (i.e. until the end of the month) after Qingdao, according to a fan source.

Excuse me for not naming the latter, who received much flak from WFs after posting previous scoops. Same as now, actually.

- - - - - - - -

Ticket buyers of this weekend's concert get either a poster & a lightstick for free.

rlXt1.jpg

Cr: as tagged

Guest Mia_Mia

credit tumblr

tumblr_long0y5Q5W1qco1zjo1_500.gif

tumblr_long0y5Q5W1qco1zjo2_500.gif

I also found this cute thing on tumblr!. thekpopgeneration tumblr is assigning hogwarts houses to various kpop stars and they posted small descriptions about idols who were already taken.. Sunye, Yubin and Sohee are already taken so here are their descriptions

tumblr_logn6fBZEB1qkjiwz.png

- > Yubin is a girl who always tries to take care of someone and puts people she loves before her. Its easy to get on my bad side if messed around with or being accused of nothing shes done. She can make guys drool by the sight of her.

tumblr_loiurom6j11qkjiwz.gif

- > despite her looks, the house of slytherin is quite fitting for ahn sohee. most people don’t see much of an emotion from her, only seeing her when she’s angry or upset. she only knows how to show emotion with people she’s quite close with. while she may look like she’s in a good mood because of her cute looks, her words could surely change your mind. she’s quite blunt and doesn’t mind hurting someone’s feelings with her sharp tongue. cunning and sly are two words that completely fit her. using her cute looks she’s able to get anything she wants and she knows just how to manipulate people to get her way. both her parents are pure blooded, successful aurors and she’s only known magic and wizardry growing up. she finds muggles pointless and useless, but would never go far enough to call someone a mudblood. unlike some slytherins, she doesn’t discriminate against houses and instead will talk to anyone she likes or finds interesting. despite the many guys that she seems to attract, finding her heart is quite hard and requires much effort.

tumblr_lop6vfWtvO1qmi7dmo1_500.gif

- > min sunye is what a fire would be, filled and fueled by passion and heat of the moment. what

she wants is what she will get, no matter how she is able to get it. whether it be an end goal or a guy or even food, if she wants it there will be no boundaries in how she is going to get it. passionate about everything and tend to live her life with all of her emotions at bay, if she wants to laugh and smile she will and if she wants to cry and scream she will. if she cares, she will care too much. would welcome teasing and jokes with one of her own or a playful smack/push to whoever teased her. she has this magnetic feeling about her that just draws people in. sunye is rash and blunt and loud and carefree, mostly due to her wealthy pureblood background. sunye is what people would describe as cute, often mumbling to herself and smiling. often relies on her charms to get her out of trouble.

Guest jcsmark

I'm really liking Sohee's photo's for Nylon :)

I think WG may have left for China already after stopping over in LA for a few days. Yesterday Benny (JYPE staff) on Fantastic said Jane will come back to NYC today, so I don't think Jane will go to China with the girls.

Edit: Topped the page!

I'd like to share these two vids

Wonder Girls Yenny Studio Vocal Range: Chest Register (B4-E5)

Wonder Girls Sunye(Sun) Studio Vocal Range: Chest Register (Bb4-F#5)

Credit vocalrangeM@yt

- > min sunye

(...) would welcome teasing and jokes with one of her own or a playful smack/push to whoever teased her (...)

It reminds me of this...

Sunye mistake

@0:22 when Sunmi repeat "pizza" to tease Sunye, Sunye smack/push her LOL.

CR - microARGInism@youtube

By the way, someone uploaded fancams today, it's very old fancams (from Wonder Girls Album Launch Party @ Conga Room in 2010) but since it was uploaded just now, I thought I can share it here ^^ It's very short.

WonderGirls - So Hot & Nobody (2010)

WonderGirls - 2 Different Tears (2010)

CR - nathnatt18@youtube

Oh, and I LOVE Sohee's photoshoot!!! She looks so good *o* and thanks for the interview translation ^^ It's really interesting... Sohee looks amazing!!! I'm so happy to have new pics of her haha~ I wish they can all have more photoshoots! =)

Guest qoxie

cmcR4.jpg

[Announcement of schedule] WONDERGIRLS's June 23 China Qingdao itinerary is thus arranged.

Event: Qingdao Marine Festival Opening Ceremony

Venye: Qingdao Tiantai Stadium

Time: July 23, 19:30 hrs

Flight time: Arriving July 23, 08:55am on China Eastern Airlines MU2044. Thank you! ^^

- - - - - - - - - - -

Qingdao concert ticket.

Fan-designated seat. Must be front-row area, cuz it's rather expensive: RMB 1280, which is almost US$200!

4GOF2.jpg

Guest qoxie

I heard the Qingdao concert won't be televised, even as the local news media there is stepping up its coverage.

It's a 18-day festival, after all. Plus the city is also hosting its International Beer Festival (15 days) immediately after the Marine Festival.

Opening Ceremony stage (traditionally outdoors.) Dunno WG is involved in this. My guess is no, but who knows.

QgMdX.jpg

1trp6.jpg

Concert stage (inside stadium).

Gcb8w.jpg

Concert banners for the 2 consecutive Qingdao festivals.

WK1BW.jpg

Guest qoxie

LhN4L.jpg

Translated weibo:

Sunye & Yoobin plus ... "nobody' ~ Their postures are a bit strange ...... What were they doing .... This is what kindergarten teachers children during aerobics class

- - - - - - - - - - -

Don't think I can make it for August anymore, so I'm bowing out after this weekend's Qingdao concert.

In case I don't get the time on Sunday: See you guys next January or February, if this thread is still active then. Cheers.

Guest VenusValentine

We can make it if the girls active on US, but i'm not sure if this thread still alive if they choice to stay on Asia >.<

I don't understand Chinese and Korean so i not sure how to gather info like you do >.<

Guest seulgi&siwonlovers

<p >

<li id="fb-like">

<li id="plus1"></ul>

41b7de553e50c2e1f78e9ee7f338f04c_large.jpg

The Academy of Korean Studies held a "Best Fan

Forever" (BFF) poll to see which artists had the most number of fans in Vietnam.

By the end of the voting period, DBSK had a total of 90,898

votes from the netizens, capturing the 1st place.

Super Junior ranked 2nd with

87,485 votes, followed by Big

Bang in 4th place with 19,399 votes.

Another group

who made it to the list was 2PM in 6th place with 5,032

votes, SNSD in 7th place with 4,139 votes, followed by

JYJ in 8th place with 2,967 votes, Wonder

Girls in 9th place with 2,856, SHINee held the number

10th spot with 2,005 votes and last but not least, BEAST took

the 14th spot with 1,614 votes. Among the top 15 groups, nine of them are from

Korea, showing that K-Pop is growing stronger in Vietnam as well.

b630758e6b9c9dcc7e857bdf2c66ead1_large.jpgSource:

Nate

Guest qoxie

Fanaccount (translated), fanpics & fancams.

All credits below to: 扑倒女皇 @ Baidu

"...There were quite a lot of WFs at the airport. We gathered around together. Arrival time was 8:55 am, but we ended up waiting until 9:30... Really wanted to tear down the doors & charge in...

"Later, someone said: 'Here they come, here they come.' They indeed came out. Sohee led the way, wearing something she's worn before, I think. She has a really good figure! She was walking quickly, followed by Yeeun & Yoobin.  Sohee kept nodding her head to the cameras, how polite of her. Yoobin had a cute knapsack on her back, just like a schoolgirl. Sunye & LIM brought up the rear. LIM was wearing blue. She looked great, but she was behind us & thus got overlooked... Our stakeout was the left side, which was a poor decision. The girls were walking to the right, & the fans from that side quickly surrounded Yeeun & Sunye. I thought they won't give autographs & thus didn't prepare, but they actually started signing! Regretting big time. Sunye kept signing, while Yeeun kept accepting fangifts. I even heard her speak Mandarin! I was trying to keep up with Sohee, who was carrying a white iPad. I was too timid & dare not approach. Only me & another fan were around her. She smiled & waved to us before getting into the car. How exciting it was~"

"Sohee & her long sleek hair~ She was in front. I was taken aback at how quickly she walked, & quickly tried to catch up."

1XCl9l.jpg

"Yeeun signing autographs. The camera got obstructed."

zqYvOl.jpg

"Ooh la la. Sunye~ Nicely attired."

3rwxJl.jpg

"Yeeun received a bunch of gifts~ She was very amiable."

5SJj5l.jpg

"Heading to their cars. I remember there were 3 vehicles. Sohee & Yoobin got into one, Yeeun & LIM were in another, & Sunye by herself."

TphCfl.jpg

"Oops. My hand got in the way."

sikXRl.jpg

"Sohee & Yoobin inside. That's a Korean auntie on the outside. She kept shouting So-hee So-hee."

hW9Uml.jpg

"This must be a manager. He stopped us from taking more photos. That's Yeeun inside~ The manager promptly closed the window curtains."

ZWU8Nl.jpg

"Yeeun & LIM's car. The autographing was still going on nearby, but I didn't prepare & thus missed out.... What a pity. How I regret.

lVBtbl.jpg

Her airport fancams:

http://v.youku.com/v...g3Njc4NjMy.html

http://v.youku.com/v...g3Njc5NTU2.html

http://v.youku.com/v...g3NjgwNDQ4.html

Guest qoxie

Wowee, here's the welcome for WG. They were very pleasant & friendly, smiling & greeting all the way. They even gave autographs. Too bad I wasn't expecting this & did not have pen & paper. There were not many fans or staff members, so I got close to Sohee & Yoobin who were walking in front. But I had no idea what to do next = = Yoobin smiled & said hello O(∩_∩)O Sunye & Yeeun are prettier than they look on TV. They are really fine-looking ladies. Gonna send them off when they leave O(∩_∩)O

Looking at today's photos, I discovered something unfortunate...

Only 4 of the girls got featured...

LIM was completely overlooked.

To LIM fans: justforhae just explained to me. He hopes LIM's fans won't misunderstand...

"I didn't ignore LIM. I was in front & maybe she was behind & thus I missed out on her. Only saw her when she was getting into the car.... She was walking last, behind Yoobin."

Cr: 兿熙楓 @ Baidu (translated)

- - - - - - - - - - - 

Yeeun's hair roots are showing. 

Guess WG was too busy this past fortnight (recording?) for her to go to the salon.

Sohee sighting. 

The sender said the other WGs were also with her, looking ordinary except they were wearing sunglasses indoors & hence she noticed them.

6skc2.jpg

- - - - - - - - - - -

Sunmi & JIA yesterday. There were earlier weibo messages about them arriving together.

FqlAp.jpg

Guest qoxie

Read on weibo that the Qingdao festival opening ceremony was this morning. 

It ended around 10:30 am according to the timeline, obviously too early for WG to head there from the airport.

For those of you who can access weibo, search also with this phrase: 海洋节 (i.e. Marine Festival) for photos & stuff.

Concert venue.

eRyvvl.jpg

Ue846l.jpg

The ladies' toilets(!)

5sMATl.jpg

Archived