Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest Pike Yenny

@adikkeluangman : Shin Se Kyung is Yeeun's close friend

Yenny talked about her on MBC section TV interview 2009

hahaha Shin Se Kyung was Jong Hyun SHINee girlfriend while Yeeun likes Onew SHINee ..both of them like SHINee

Jb94E.jpg

YBHxP.jpg

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest qoxie

Wait im confussed so if they are on their way to athens coz there are 2 arrival flights 1 at 15:15 and the 2nd at 17:15 Which flight are they if theyre coming at 17:15 i can catch up going to the airport since the trip paris to athens is 3 hours and 15 minutes

Sorry if anyone failed to grasp the flow of the conversation.

I thought of replying to this but decided not to further confuse matters. 

It's best that European-based WFs work out the possible flight arrivals by yourselves.

I'm sure soompiers will share any new info if there is any.

Suffice to say: the WG delegation apparently flew out in 2 flight parties, i.e. Chooney7's on June 29 mid-afternoon (the airport pic was sent at 2pm Korean time) & Jane's on June 30 night (she tweeted at 9pm Korean time).

The 1st flight party definitely flew Air France since Chooney updated later to say he's stuck in Paris. He actually tweeted the latter some 27 hours since leaving Korea (with more waiting to do) when the flight was supposed to take 12 hours.

It's not confirmed the 2nd flight party also flew Air France & plans to detour via Paris. We're just assuming that they did, but maybe WG won't want to risk a 17-hour delay like Chooney7's.

YeBin almost certainly flew with the 2nd party; I'm not sure about the other 3 members. Although odds are the girls did travel together, in case the Greeks are giving them an official airport welcome on their arrival.

bluewhitesky -- Thanks for sharing the forum/blog links.

Guest qoxie

CONFIRMED US COMEBACK IN AUGUST?!!

P7Lwx.jpg

Source: http://blog.ningin.c...ts-game-on-826/

- - - - - - -

Sharing what a French WF tweeted me.

@qoxie Hello I'm answering your questions

ERT World is available on most of french adsl tv

Freebox : canal 555

SFR box : canal 676 (that's working and it's the one I use, I'm actually watching it, everything is in greec, no english)

Numéricable : canal 85

I'm searching for others canals, if you want to know more ask me ^^ I'll search for you.

I'll will also asking one of my friend to record the perf live, if he can access to ERT World

(MaRiiE from WGFrance)

- - - - - - - -

@qoxie ALSO I find a link for watching live with the VLC or Window media player

clik on the ERT World logo above the phrase : ”Δείτε ERT World μέσω Unicast”

here : http://www.noc.ntua.gr/index.php?module=ContentExpress&func=display&btitle=CE∣=&ceid=178&meid=186

or try the direct link here : http://www.noc.ntua.gr/binary/streaming/tv.asx

Cr: Marie_Eleanore @ twitter

Guest yubin4ever

OMG OMG I cant believe there is finally SOME kind of news about a new WG song. I have to go to this Mets game. I live in New York so no matter what I will go and take some fan cams for you guys. Im so excited right now!!! :w00t:

Guest *bluebutterfly*

OMG! Is that true?! Ahhh~~~ It makes me so happy to finally hear something!!! August is the month to look forward to! ^^

Thank you qoxie!!! <3

its like another birthday present

I wonder if they will release their title track in different languages like they did with 2DT. Because on the 13th they will be attending the Korean Wave Concert, so I wonder if they'll perform a new song or if they'll perform Nobody, So Hot and Tell Me.

Guest qoxie

^

Don't forget the JYP Nation concerts in Japan on Aug 17 & 18 too.

I figured a launch party, if any, is going to be held in Los Angeles again. (Hello Perez Hilton.)

Yet this Mets game is on the other coast.

My guess is WG will release a lead single ahead of the album. 

There's really no time for US activities in the early half of August, what with the JYP Nation group rehearsals (likely in Korea) to be done as well.

Guest Marilori

So July might just be WGs month, now we just have to wait for them to release some kind of information when they get back to the states. Which I'm guessing will be within the next two weeks.

This is so exciting, I'm in New York too so hopefully a group of us can get together and head out to the game.

Thanks for sharing Qoxie!

oooh I topped, here's a little video of their performance at Club Avalon:

Wish there was a better quality video, but this is great.

Guest xjjjLOVE

Aww I hope it's earlier then August, a 2 month push back is really extreme, please stop delaying this! It better be a masterpiece...I was hoping to have the Wonder Girls on constant replay this Summer!!

The whole Mets thing is huge though.. o.O

I can't wait until someone subs that piece with Yoobin and 2PM xD

~

And does anyone have an entire compilation of who wished Sohee a happy birthday and what they said?

2PM’s Taecyeon confesses his love for Sohee on ‘Younha’s Starry Night

On June 29th, 2PM appeared on MBC FM’s ‘Younha’s Starry Night‘. During the program, Younha discussed the group’s various celebrity friends by saying, “As soon as the teaser for ‘Hands Up‘ was released, 2PM’s [celebrity] relationships gained lots of attention. Everyone started promoting 2PM’s new album.”

Taecyeon responded by saying, “Since SNS developed a lot, many people helped us. Our friends supported us a lot by promoting our album online.”

When asked the question, “Who do you think helped you out the most?“, Taecyeon stated, “Wonder Girls’ Sohee.” He then confessed his love for the idol, saying, “Thanks for saying, ‘Oppa, Can I trust you? OK?’ beautifully. I love you.”

After the radio broadcast, listeners commented, “You must have been really thankful“, “You two seem really close“, and “Heechul must be jealous.”

While guesting on ‘Younha’s Starry Night’, 2PM also performed “Hands Up” and “Don’t You Know” live for their fans.

© allkpop

@ qoxie yes there are no connecting flights. i am checking the air france arrivals now :) 

@LittleBowl + @ qoxie + @lomahtw Greece is a small country but the number of the fans is growing day by day ^^ this is the only forum we have gkl/ and here is a new blog www.lollikpop.gr/

Thanks for supporting the girls and being friendly with other wonderfuls.  I have checked out the greek forum.

Guest CuteCheeks

“Who do you think helped you out the most?“, Taecyeon stated, “Wonder Girls’ Sohee.” He then confessed his love for the idol, saying, “Thanks for saying, ‘Oppa, Can I trust you? OK?’ beautifully. I love you.”

I think Taecyeon and Sohee are getting closer like friends ^^

When Sohee was recording her part and Taecyeon was filming her she seemed very confortable with him around.

Guest CuteCheeks

wgeventflyer-510x500.jpg

Great news to all New Yorkers, and/or Wonderfuls residing in New York. Be sure to catch the international global phenomenon – Wonder Girls, perform the US national anthem plus a new song ‘live’, from an upcoming album at Citifield where the New York Mets will be hosting the Atlanta Braves.

This event is organized by the Korean American Association of Greater New York and the Korean American Association of Queens.

© wonderfuls world

I can't wait!

Guest wonderr23

Yenny tweeted

쫀득쫀득한 터키 아스크림 >_<

Trans: Sticky Turkish ice cream >_<

j0lmq.jpg

Athens <333

iwqoq.jpg

FYI Wondergirls are not the only Korean performers invited in Special Olympics! Poppin Hyunjun and his crew were also invited! They will perform hip-hop dance with Korean Traditional Music.

Guest wonderr23

I translated Yubin @ Starry Night with 2pm! If there's anyone who would like to correct then please do so. Pikeyenny will encode the sub ^.^

Chansung: I spend time with 2pm 2 days ago. Who is this person?

Younha: Let's see who this person is.

Chansung: really?

Younha: Yes. So are we connected?

Chansung: Who's that? 2 days ago??

Younha: That's during Sohee's birthday.

Chansung: We had radio schedule...and fan signing as well...

Younha: Hello?

Yubin:Hello

Younha: Hello this is Younha's Starry Night.

Yubin: Yes yes.

Younha: 2pm members are here right now. You said you were with them 2 days ago. What did you guys do?

Yubin: Well we drank a little together...and spend time together...

Junho: Well we don't have a female friend that we drink with.

Younha: the 2pm members mentioned that whenever a girl approaches them at a club they stay away from them. What can you say about that?

Yubin: Oh....

Chansung: Who are you? What's your name?

Yubin: Ahh i'm Yubin.

Younha: Nice to have you Yubin. Yes Wondergirls' Yubin. 2 days ago was Sohee's birthday.

Yubin: Yes that's right.

Younha: So you guys were there together.

Yubin: Yes we had a great time.

Junho: I was really surprised.

Younha: Yubin where are you right now?

Yubin: Me and a friend are having coffee together.

Younha: 2pm's Hands Up was recently released. You're rooting for them right?

Yubin: Yes i do. I listen to them in my car. Put your hands up haha

Younha: How about the others reaction?

Yubin: They said it was daebak. I remember having a conversation about it with Yeeun. It's really amazing.

Younha: Oh i see...

Yubin: Yes.

Younha: Since the 2pm members are here...is there a member you want to mention?

Yubin: Well since we're family...i should say this. Earlier me and Junsu were talking using (kakao) messenger.

Younha: ahh you guys have that kind of relation. Please don't just say good things Yubin. I think there are members who loves to misbehave.

Yubin: Yes

Younha: If you want to say something...please do.

Yubin: Well...there is none other than Junsu

Younha: Taecyeon is acting weird. Why is that?

Chansung: He's just really worried because there's a guest. But anyways, Yubin noona?

Yubin: Yes

Taec: Is she really your noona?

Younha: Would you like to say something to Junsu?

Junho: I will call him.

Yubin: Yes. omo Junsu even though you're not there. Honestly we're both born in 1988. Please stop calling me and treating me like an oppa. Eventhough we're both 88 line.

Younha: Yubin that was a cool way of expressing it.

Chansung: Forever friends...

Younha: So both you and Junsu are 88 line.

Yubin: Yes. Honestly we're friends.

Younha: Sure.

Junho: I'm so jealous of 88 line

Younha: Yubin thank you very much for calling us. I know you're busy with your activities.

Younha: Please stay healthy and let's see each other tomorrow.

Yubin: Yes Younha see you tomorrow.

Younha: Thank you very much for calling.

2pm: Thank you!

Guest wonderr23

Yenny tweeted again! This time a pic with Sun!!

We r at Acropolis!

gk7pt.jpg

Lim:)

rlbpgi.jpg

qznfu.jpg

FollowWG tweet

Greece!!

3umxru.jpg

From Jane twitter

혜림이랑 그리스;)

Trans: With Hyerim in Greece

l5yuqp.jpg