Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest r1988

^

^

hii welcome to wonderfuls family in soompi ... sorry but I also have no clue when their flight time but I hope u will be able to meet them

The Wonder Girls appear in U.S. fashion magazine, Nylon!

20110630_wondergirls_nylon-460x362.jpg

The Wonder Girls have been featured in the July 2011 issue of U.S. fashion magazine, Nylon!

The July issue is specifically music-oriented, delving into the depths of the music industry with Florence and the Machine, Lady Gaga, and a lineup of Hallyu groups, such as Big Bang and 2NE1.

One of the main articles, “It’s All About Seoul“, concentrates on the Wonder Girls and other Korean pop stars that have contributed to the K-pop phenomenon which has been spreading throughout the world like wildfire.

When the Wonder Girls were asked on what their thoughts were about the Hallyu movement, Yubin replied, “It’s exciting to see how people who come from opposite sides of the globe can be so different, yet truly enjoy the same thing.”

Photos: Wonder Girls World & Wonderful Wonder Girls

Credit: AIIKPOP

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest valentino_rossi46

Someone please translate Yubin conversation wt Younha/2PM, it's seems fun. They mentioned So hee too :)

--------------

@darkbrowny Sarah

some korean said she saw jyp, sunmi, yeeun, and actor cheon jeong myeong in front of theater. maybe they watched movie together yesterday.

Wonderfuls Cafè FB

This twitter user mentions that she saw JYP, Sunmi and Yeeun after finished watching 'Transformers 3' at the cinema~ Looks like the trio watch Transformers together!!! It's great to know that Sunmi enjoy herself especially with JYP!!

@dahaechoi DAHAECHOI

참, 어제밤 트랜스포머3 개봉날 바로 봤어요! 영화평은 분분하지만, 열렬팬인 저로써는 충분히 녹아들었던 2시간반이었음! :D 끝나고 나오는데 JYP,선미,예은,천정명씨 발견- 우리도 주차장가는거였는데 본의아니게 따라가는것처럼 보였을지도? 하하

JYP used to cared Mimi the most amongs the girls, but after her decision to return home, seems like father/ daughter relationship has some crack. I understand that since he love Mimi, so he allow her to back Korea and do what she wants, but that decision must brought a "Shock" to him. He also said in 1 interview this year that 2010 is a hard year for him because of 2PM issue and his American dream received a big shock. Sun Mi decision must be hurt him a lot. When Sun Mi back to twitter, she doesnt follow JYP/2AM/2PM, JYP doesnt follow her too. I think JYP still care her and she still respect him a lot, but their relationship is not good as before.

Im so happy when know that Sun Mi go to watch movie with Ye Eun and JYP. Their relationship seems better these days :)

Guest beatini

비행기연착..파리공항파업...으로 인해 17시간 동안 공항에 있었다...ㅠㅠ..터미널이라는 영화가 생각나네...이제 아테네로 추울바알!!!!

Can someone translate this?

Guest valentino_rossi46

^

^ Who tweet that?

I used google translate and seems like their plane was delayed, 17 hours waiting at Paris airport, Greece is cold

Guest UncleSam

비행기연착..파리공항파업...으로 인해 17시간 동안 공항에 있었다...ㅠㅠ..터미널이라는 영화가 생각나네...이제 아테네로 추울바알!!!!

Can someone translate this?

Flight Delay... Worker's strike in the Paris Airport...because of that, stayed in the airport 17 hours. ...ㅠㅠ..make me remember the movie "The terminal."

Now go-i-ng to Athen.

Guest beatini

Flight Delay... Worker's strike in the Paris Airport...because of that, stayed in the airport 17 hours. ...ㅠㅠ..make me remember the movie "The terminal."

Now go-i-ng to Athen.

Wait so mean right now they are in paris going to athens?

Guest seasideangel

Hye Wonderful XD

so does it mean all the girls are at Paris airport now? due to the flight delayed?

and they are on their way to Greece from Korea?

Guest noname_soompi

^

^

no that tweet is from Chooney (he's JYP's staff who went to Greece yesterday). But from Yeeun's sister, she said the girls will go to Greece today. but she didnt tell the time.

edit: and now Jane's just tweet :GoodbyeKorea

So i think the girls will go to Greece tonight.

fancam from China Mobile Music (Sunye focus)

1. airport

Airport

cr: Sunyewords reupload:SnowQueenDevil @ YT

2. red carpet

red carpet

cr: Sunyewords reupload:SnowQueenDevil @ YT

Screenshot2011-06-30at25440PM.jpg

I think the girls is still in Korea now. they will go to Greece tonight..maybe they will arrive Athens tmr?

v

v

Guest beatini

Wait im confussed so if they are on their way to athens coz there are 2 arrival flights 1 at 15:15 and the 2nd at 17:15 Which flight are they if theyre coming at 17:15 i can catch up going to the airport since the trip paris to athens is 3 hours and 15 minutes

Guest Pike Yenny

@bluewhitesky : really hope that you can take HD or HQ fancams of our girls .. fightingggggggggggggg

i must say that i really love fancams hahaha

PikeYenny

Guest iloverkpopwg

if  wonder girls and 2ne1, snsd made  a comeback on the same time  do you guys think that the wonder girls would beat them easily

Guest Nataly91

if  wonder girls and 2ne1, snsd made  a comeback on the same time  do you guys think that the wonder girls would beat them easily

Although WG's fanbase decrease not a little bit, but i know the true WF will always besides and supported to girls, that's true fan. I dun know, and i think we still dun know about who will No.1 if comeback at the same time. But i believe that, our girls will have successfull comeback, 'Cos their music and their effort deserve this. Actually, i really dont like SNSD's music, it just something seems like fast-food music, easy to hear and that's all, not meaningful or something really speacial to remember. And I like 2ne1's song, but they r different style from our girls, i cant compare. But i know that our girls with JYP's unique style, who created a lot of hit, speacially Nobody. will make a hug hit continuously for WGs :). And that's why everyone still love and hear Nobody song. That's why WGs still get an archive through it. And i will support our girls till the end. They made us proud of them so much, and why dont believe for sure that WONDER GIRLS comeback will be a HUG STORM ever :).

Guest adikkeluangman

Shin Se Kyung the actress just opened a new twitter account http://twitter.com/lwmeee and she mention Yenny in her tweet. Hope that someone can translate it. I wonder how they know each other.

Guest *bluebutterfly*

tweets from nylon korea editors

Credit: ahnsohee @ tumblr

tumblr_lnkn8xnuka1qf3f7h.jpg

Trans: We arrived in the morning and Sohee is in the process of interviewing right now. (Yesterday, I shyly bought a rabbit pen from Boracay which resembles Sohee) The extremely loveable Sohee is having an interview & pictorial on her 20th birthday which will be released in the August issue!! :)

tumblr_lnknn2sC4c1qf3f7h.jpg

Trans: Sohee has left, but I still have the Sohee sickness … This is one cut from the the selection of photos. (refer to photo previously posted)

tumblr_lnknqgXYAy1qf3f7h.jpg

Trans: Yes yes Sohee successfully finished her photoshoot! As Sohee was doing the photoshoot, Nylon prepared a birthday cake for her as well! Please look forward to her photos in the August issue of Nylon :)

tumblr_lnknveJJQy1qf3f7h.jpg

Trans: These photos are scheduled to be published in the August issue of Nylon. The concept in this pictorial is very different from her previous pictorials and Sohee also seemed very pleased with it. Please look forward to the August issue :)

tumblr_lnko2i0m4l1qf3f7h.jpg

Trans: The August issue of Nylon will be out on July 17th. Please look forward to it :)

tumblr_lnko6giDWv1qf3f7h.jpg

Trans: Yup! NYLON TV came and made a making video (of Sohee’s pictorial). We will update you on this soon so please wait a little more :)

tumblr_lnkoaeIbSq1qf3f7h.jpg

Trans: Thank you! Sohee’s making video will be released on NYLON TV so please show lots of interest:)

Guest aloversrendezvous

Just wanted to share some news from wondergirlsworld.com about the girls attending the Special Olympics Closing Ceremony. :D

The Wonder Girls Receive an Invitation to Perform for the 2011 Special Olympics Closing Ceremony

The Wonder Girls will perform for the 2011 Special Olympics Closing Ceremony, set to take place in Athens, Greece.

According to JYP Entertainment, The Wonder Girls received an invitation to be a part of the 2011 Special Olympics Closing Ceremony, which takes place on July 4th. They are scheduled to depart for Greece on June 30th. The Wonder Girls will represent all Korean musicians by taking the stage on this day.

The Special Olympics serve the children and adults worldwide who possess intellectual disabilities by providing an ongoing opportunity for these individuals to receive training in sports. Furthermore, this international event’s main goals are to help improve their athleticism and develop their social skills in order to be productive and accepted into society. The Special Olympics seem to be receiving even more attention this year due to the fact that the 10th Anniversary 2013 Special Olympics are scheduled to be held in Korea.

To celebrate Korea’s future hosting of the Special Olympics, the Wonder Girls will perform “Tell Me” and “Nobody” at the closing ceremony, and will close with “Arirang” in attempts to portray Korea’s beauty.

Speaking on the topic, the Wonder Girls mentioned that they were “excited and thankful for receiving an opportunity to be part of such a meaningful event” and they “hope their music will make the attendees happy and bring their hearts closer to Korea.”

After their performance in Greece, the Wonder Girls will return to America to continue preparing for their American album.

June 30, 2011

Credit: wondergirlsworld.com

Guest iloverkpopwg

on 6theroy there is thread called 2ne1 vs snsd vs wonder girls and there was a blackjacker who insult our girls and I insult she/he back

im so proud of myself

Archived