• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest qoxie

^

Thanks for sharing! 

*whew* Good to see a 'natural' fashion theme, & not avant garde again~ lol

Are the girls still in Korea?

I think Yeeun tweeted to say she managed to catch the movie 'Sunny' after all.

Younha also apparently called Yoobin while on air, according to kimyubin88.com

younha called yubin at stary night(younha's radio program) today thie program's guest was 2pm~

Guest valentino_rossi46

younha called yubin at stary night(younha's radio program) today thie program's guest was 2pm~

credit: @Yubina_dotcom

I also saw some twitter conversation bw YounHa and 2PM TaecYeon, they talked about today radio program and mentioned Yubin, but i dont understand what they said :)

Guys, just got back home and checked RaiSport2, it is airing now it just ended now the broadcast of the opening ceremony! :sweatingbullets:

3 days later is a long delay, but they' started at 6pm (which makes it a 2 hours program), so I think this it was the whole event. Let's hope the same will happen for the ending ceremony. I have checked the channel listing until the 4th and in the 4th there's no live. It could be probably broadcast in the next following days.

The commentators mentioned that Korea is the host of the Winter Special Olympics due in 2013. That's probably the reason for the long segment (3 songs) allotted to the Wonder Girls. :wub:

--

on the minus side, RaiSport2 is not using a wide channel digital transmission (no HD, slightly LQ)

--

About the trouble in Athens, the last two days were a turning point moment for that troubled nation, which was called to take drastic decisions affecting it's people's future because of economic crisis.

Today's there's been a key Parliament vote, after which I think the tensions should be easing for a while. Let's hope for a safe journey for the girls and also for a better future for Greece's people

Guest qoxie

^

Thanks for the info!

Found the RaiSport2 webcast page too, but it blocks out international viewers as well T_T

http://www.rai.tv/dl...0a-3d8afe7c5f8f

It's not going to be easy watching the Special Olympics online, as I expected.

- - - - - -

Re-translation of the NYLON editor's tweet:

Sohee has left, but I still have Sohee sickness... Feeling so immersed for the rest of the day.

Cr: i5205u0 @ WGTW

Guest xjjjLOVE

Well, for one I sincerely hope the girls are safe in their travels

and I'll be praying for the citizens as well seeing as most of the hardship and strife is befalling them right now.

That picture of Sohee is divine!

I can't wait to see that photo shoot come out, the girls is a natural >.<

And also....ahh, it puts me on edge when people talk about how they JUST recorded a record with the girls..

Sigh....I know JYP is running behind, it's quite clear right now,

but the very least he could do for us is tell us SOMETHING, ANYTHING.

Please lessen our suffering!

Hello everyone! 

I am a Greek kpop fan and you all know that Wonder girls are coming here for the special Olympics right? Some of us are going to watch them live and we ll try to take photos and fancams ^^ 

btw dont worry!! As long as they dont go near the place of the riots their only concern should be the sunburns xD

oh oh and one last thing do you know when and what flight they are taking for their arrival and return ? we are not more than 10 fans who would like to say hi to them at the airport.

Guest Marilori

^Is that real?

Hope the girls have an amazing time performing, and that everyone enjoys their performance. Can't wait for them to hit the states afterwards because I feel like we'll finally get an idea of what they are planning to do.

Random and not really part of the thread:

Are the girls still working with Rodney Jerkins? Because I was looking up videos from the new show "The Voice" and he worked with tonight's winner. The song was amazing and I would love the girls to try something like that.

Have a listen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4UGgUWzHKo

Guest valentino_rossi46

Wow, I sent to Jane twitter to ask for WGs fly, Greece fans, u guys should ask Jane too, more ppl asking, she will notice it, the girls will very happy if u guys can come and greet them :)

I think this hasnt been shared? On So hee birthday, 2PM is Sukira radio's guest

2pm, lee teuk, and eunhyun said happy birthday to Sohee on Sukira.

credit Sunmikwjang

Lim changed her profile FB photo, her old photo wt Sister's member, Xiao Fei/ Sarah?

2752776243833602056425n.jpg

^ I was trying to find a link to the episode of sukira where the 2pm members guessed on cus it was mentioned that they talked about Sohee's birthday and everything!

hehe, Lim looked so cute back then, she grew into such a pretty lady.

Is the Incheon Korean poster real?

Guest CuteCheeks

Sohee looks so gorgeus!

And Lim was so cute ^^

When will the girls performs at the Special Olympics? Because maybe I'll be able to watch them on RaiSport2 *O*

Guest qoxie

So the MBC Korean Wave concert is true after all!

It will be held in Incheon too, despite the publicity being targeted at Japan for some reason. (MBC has already organized a show there.)

The poster says the lineup is not finalized yet (some Kanji characters have same meaning as in Chinese).

- - - - - - - -

bluewhitesky -- Welcome &, yay, soompi has Greek kpop fans after all.

So sorry, can't help with the flight info. 

After the JYP staffer posted about flying out yesterday, I checked both Incheon & Athens airport websites & found out there is no direct flight.

Further research suggest one-stop flights seem to be the best option available, so WG must likely switch planes along the way.

That's why I was surprised at Yeeun's tweet last night, which came some 10 hours after Chooney7's from the airport. (Never mind if Younha managed to contact Yoobin.)

Air France is supposed to schedule the most one-stop flights between Seoul & Athens.

VenusValentine also thinks the tweeted photo shows a Air France plane too, but you are likely in a better position to identify European airlines.

EDIT: BTW Can you also recommend any Greek fansites & forums (for both Kpop & WG)?

Guest LittleBowl

Hello everyone! 

I am a Greek kpop fan and you all know that Wonder girls are coming here for the special Olympics right? Some of us are going to watch them live and we ll try to take photos and fancams ^^ 

btw dont worry!! As long as they dont go near the place of the riots their only concern should be the sunburns xD

oh oh and one last thing do you know when and what flight they are taking for their arrival and return ? we are not more than 10 fans who would like to say hi to them at the airport.

Hello Greek WF ^^

I'm also living in europe (hungary budapest)

really want to know ur connection >< can u give me?

Guest qoxie

I think wondercuty might have posted a clip of Younha's Starry Night from last night: 

http://cafe.daum.net/wondercuty (top left)

But I don't have an account to access the message to tell if it was posted on YT, Korean video site, or just a flash capture.

Anyone can help?

Guest beatini

I think wondergirls are in new york..

I dont think wonder girls will take air france..

They will leave tonight As yenny said..

So theres a possibility that theyll come from new york and come tomorrow cant wait to meet them^^

Hello everyone! 

I guess there may not be too many kpop fans there.  Please take fancam and photos if you people are there and please make sure the girls know they have wonderfuls there to support them. The girls are not 'nobody' and I really hope they will become 'everybody' with their new US album.  Thank you all here in advance.

As for their flight time, I am sorry i have no clue but I am sure some wonderfuls there will know and if they care to tell you.

Guest LittleBowl

@ qoxie yes there are no connecting flights. i am checking the air france arrivals now :) 

@LittleBowl + @ qoxie + @lomahtw Greece is a small country but the number of the fans is growing day by day ^^ this is the only forum we have gkl/ and here is a new blog www.lollikpop.gr/

wow that's cool to seeing diz ^^ i will check ur forum~ thx!

PS. not Greece the only one country should saying they are small, bcuz where i live....small country too XDD

Archived