Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest hrmmmhum

2AM's Changmin also said:

@wgsohee 큭! 완전 생일 축하해~ +_+!성인이규만!!!ㅋㅋ 니네 크는건 보이고 나 늙는건 안보인다 =_=~헉!ㅋ

I'm not sure what it means XD But the first thing he said was " 큭!" or "kook!" o.o hahah and he said Happy Birthday somewhere in there.

Anyways, allkpop articles because I don't know what else to put:

[ By the way, if there are any Heedragon fans reading this, they still have those creative instincts in common ^^ Like producing music. I hope Heedragon fans aren't down with all the Soheechul news so there you go :D ]

Wonder Girls’ Sohee calls Heechul on his last day of Youngstreet radio

by cduswnl on June 26, 2011 at 3:01 pm

It looks like Super Junior’s Heechul finally got his wish!

On June 26th, the Wonder Girls‘ Sohee called Heechul on Youngstreet radio, making his last day on the program even more memorable. He seemed to enjoy the phone call a lot more than the picture above, where he had asked the editors to photoshop Sohee into his photo.

As fans all know, Heechul has been an extremely loyal fan of the Wonder Girls’ “mandu face” over the past few years, with fans affectionately deeming the duo “Soheechul”.

When Heechul realized it was Sohee calling him, he proceeded to laugh wildly in joy, then quickly calmed himself to ask her how she was. “How is Heechul oppa?” he later asked her, to which she complimented, “You’re such a talented and fun host, which is why I have a great time listening to your show.”

He also mentioned that J.Y. Park had greatly praised her when they had met for dinner the night before. “Whenever we meet he always praises you. He also told me to stop bothering him,” Heechul laughed.

He also asked Sohee what he meant to her, and after a brief silence, she replied, “An oppa that I’m very grateful for.“ Heechul then added, “I’m very grateful to you, because when I’m in a bad mood and want to hit someone, I’ll think of you and feel better.”

He then proved himself to be a true fan when he commented, “Tomorrow’s your birthday right? Happy Birthday,” to which Sohee replied, “Yes it is! Thank you,” and played “Nobody” after her call.

Watch the cute clip of their conversation below!

Source + Photo: YouTube, TV Daily

Tips: nancyyvoo, muthen, sheerchill

J.Y. Park reveals Sohee’s hand in creating 2PM’s “Hands Up”

by lawlietta on June 26, 2011 at 4:24 pm

As many fans know, 2PM’s club track “Hands Up” owes its vibe to its bright synth loops and addictive melody, brightened with the addition of a cute adlib by none other than the Wonder Girls‘ Sohee two minutes into the song. Today, J.Y. Park revealed that Sohee contributed more than just her voice for the production of this track.

On his me2day and Twitter, the producer revealed, “The Wonder Girls’ Sohee fixed the melody of 2PM’s “Hands Up”. If she hadn’t done so, the song would’ve been different. This is why it says, “advised by Ahn Sohee,” in 2PM’s album. Miss Sensible, please continue your constructive advice~^^”

Netizens commented, “I wonder what kind of changes were made to the melody,” “Sohee is a quiet force,” ”She must have exceptional talent,” and, “I want to hear addictive songs by the Wonder Girls too!”

In related news, Sohee turns 19 (20 in Korean years) today — happy birthday to her!

I know lawlietta often writes WG articles, but I haven't seen cduswnl write a WG article before. But then again, maybe he was just answering the tips since he credited them in the article.

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest valentino_rossi46

So Lim's parents went to Korea to visit her? Or Lim go back Hongkong? Since she went back Korea earlier with Sun Ye, so maybe she has about 3 days off to visit Hongkong?

Recently, MissA reveal their dorm, actually Im a little bit jealous since MissA just debut but have such a beautiful, big apartment, modern facilities, each member has own big room, while WGs's dorm is so small, and actually it's G.O.D's old dorm, their facilities are so poor, even when they are super successful

Then move to US, live in JYPE USA, each has own room but quite small too (but i dont complain about this, since even it's small and dont hv much facilities, the girls can live near staffs so they less missing home)

I dont think any of the girls use their dorm nowsadays, since they just have several precious days in Korea, they must be live wt their family, Yu Bin's parents still have a house in Korea cuz her dad is working in Korea now(if i dont wrong), while Lim is probably live with other members's home or stay with her relative in Korea :)

On Sun Mi's birthday, So hee tweet to her that when she go back Korea, both of them will celebrate birthday together, wonder whether they did cuz the girls will fly to Greece today. I also wonder whether the girls have sometime off to travel Greece, Sun Ye will definitely back Korea after Olympic event cuz she will share her testimony at church on 29 -7. Maybe like last year, the girls travelled Paris without Sun Ye, this time they will travel Greece without her too

Happy birthday to our cutie mandoo MAKNAE ^^ AHN SOHEE wub.gif she's growing up soooooo fast and how I wish she was still 16 years old just like her debut days tears.gif

FBKKJ.jpg

cr : 날라리다람쥐@wondercuty

BTW, Korean Wfs are spazzing and amazed about how Yeeun lost her weight w00t.gif LOL we all notice that whenever Yeeun is loosing her weight, it's a clue to their COMEBACK ^^ kkkkkk 

And I'm definitely can't wait bout their 'slick' dance move mentioned in the forum before by the fans that had asked JYPE staffs bout their new choreograph... this new song must've the 'sexy' vibe in it.. well let's just pray a lot that the comeback will be on JULY!! blush.gif

Guest Mia_Mia

On Sun Mi's birthday, So hee tweet to her that when she go back Korea, both of them will celebrate birthday together, wonder whether they did cuz the girls will fly to Greece today. I also wonder whether the girls have sometime off to travel Greece, Sun Ye will definitely back Korea after Olympic event cuz she will share her testimony at church on 29 -7. Maybe like last year, the girls travelled Paris without Sun Ye, this time they will travel Greece without her too

im not sure when WG is flying to greece because the tweet doesn't mention it but I don't think Sunye is going to miss it, what you're referring to is the "holiday" that the other 4 members took in Paris but Sunye did go to France with them for their official visit .... so since Athens is an official visit i don't think Sunye will miss it.

Guest valentino_rossi46

^

^ Oops I didnt mean that WGs will go Athens without Sunye, I mean She will just participate the event with the girls only. If the girls have some free time and travel around Greece, Sun Ye wont join them, cuz she must rush back Korea for church event :)

WGs profile from Athens official site : http://www.athens2011.org/en/read-more.asp?nws=21

The Wonder Girls, Music Group - Ms. Min Seonye, Singer, Ms. Park Ye Eun, Singer, Ms. Kim Yoo Bin, Singer, Ms. An Sohee, Singer, Ms. Christina Woo, Singer

In 2007, JYP Entertainment introduced the Wonder Girls, who quickly became the #1 girl group in Asia, ranking #1 in 8 different countries on 32 various charts. After four #1 albums, they recently became the 1st Asian artist to cross over and enter the Billboard Hot 100 in 30 years, with their smash single “Nobody.” The song “Nobody” has currently reached over 200 Million YouTube views collectively. In the summer of 2009, Wonder Girls went on tour with the Jonas Brothers as their opening act in 54 shows. Since then, Wonder Girls appeared on FOX’s “So You Think You Can Dance” and “The Wendy William’s Show.” They also have performed with Justin Bieber in Los Angeles and also at KIIS FM’s Jingle Ball 2009. In 2010, Wonder Girls successfully completed their headlining tour in the US & Canada with Live Nation, touring 20 cities. Wonder Girls are co-managed by the Jonas Group, and currently have/had endorsement deals with Sony Ericsson, KIA, Samsung, and Baskin Robbins.

Take a look at this list, the Olympic event is HUGE. It's a big achievement to the girls. Sadly, they didnt get K-media attention for such huge event. JYPE please try harder in marketing segment. In fact, SM or YG can creat a big buzz with such small thing, while when JYPE artist achieve some big thing, they often dont have a big buzz ><. JYPE is so weak at marketing to their artists >< WGs deserves attention like what SM got with their France tour

List of Celebrities and Dignitaries attending the Special Olympics World Summer Games ATHENS 2011

The following Celebrities and Dignities will be attending the Special Olympics World Summer Games:

Heads of State and Heads of Government

His All Holiness Bartholomew I, Archbishop of Constantinople, New Rome and Ecumenical Patriarch

His Excellency Dr. Karolos Papoulias, Hellenic Republic, President

His Excellency George Papandreou, Prime Minister of the Hellenic Republic

His Excellency Lenin Moreno, Republic of Ecuador, Vice President

First Ladies

Her Excellency Anna Komorowska, Republic of Poland, First Lady

Her Excellency Tueta Topi, Republic of Albania, First Lady

Royalty

Her Serene Highness Princess Nora, Principality of Liechtenstein

Minister Level Guests

His Excellency Salim AlJufri, Republic of Indonesia, Minister of Social Affairs

His Excellency Fabio Berardi, Republic of San Marino, Minister of Sport

His Excellency Dr. Christoph Bergner, Federal Republic of Germany, Ministry of the Interior, Parliamentary State Secretary

His Excellency Faustin Diatta, Republic of Senegal, Minister of Sport and Recreation

Her Excellency Maria Domingas Fernandes Alves, Democratic Republic of Timor Leste, Minister of Social Solidarity

His Excellency Adam Giersz, Republic of Poland, Minister of Sports and Tourism

Her Excellency Gitta Lampersbach, Federal Republic of Germany, Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs, Minister, Prevention, Rehabilitation and Participation of Disabled People

Her Excellency Jan McLucas, Commonwealth of Australia, Parliamentary Secretary for Disabilities and Carers

His Excellency Miguel Marques Manetelu, Democratic Republic of Timor Leste, Minister of Sports

His Excellency Paulo Reichardt, Republic of Paraguay, Minister of Sports

His Excellency Michael Ring, Republic of Ireland, Minister of Tourism

Her Excellency Edith Schippers, The Netherlands, Minister of Sport

Her Excellency Androulla Vassiliou, European Commission, Commissioner for Education, Culture, Multilingualism & Youth

Other Government Leaders

Mr. Juan Andrade, Fuerza Publica de Costa Rica, Director General Οργανωτική – Εκτελεστική Επιτροπή Παγκοσμίων Αγώνων Special Olympics - Αθήνα 2011 Τηλ.: 211 2011 000 Fax: 211 2011 111, Διεύθσνζη: Τ.Θ 2011, 11510, Κηήριο Ιππαζίας Πάρκο Γοσδή, Αθήνα, e-mail: info@athens2011.org URL: http://www.athens2011.org

His Excellency Ambassador Luis Gallegos, Chairman of the Global UN Partnership for Inclusive Information and Communication Technologies

Mr. Chris Heaton-Harris, Parliament of the United Kingdom, Member

Mr. Jin Sun KIM, Republic of Korea, Special Envoy of the President

Mr. Thomas LaCrosse, United States Department of Defense, Director, Defense Support for Civilian Authorities

Mr. Wilfred Lemke, United Nations, Special Advisor on Sport for Development and Peace

Mr. Byoung-soo LIM, 2013 Special Olympics World Winter Games

Hon. James Munson, The Parliament of Canada, Senator

Mr. PARK Sunkyoo , Republic of Korea, 2nd Deputy Minister of Culture, Sports, and Tourism

Mr. PARK Eun Soo, National Assembly of the Republic of Korea, Congressman

Ms. Alexa Posny, U.S. Department of Education, Assistant Secretary for Special Education and Rehabilitative Services

Mrs. Elzbieta Radziszewska, Republic of Poland, Undersecretary of State, Commissioner of Equal Treatment

Mrs. Monica Sequeira, State of Rio de Janeiro, Undersecretary of Sport and Leisure

Mr. Pohamba Shifeta, Republic of Namibia, Deputy Minister of Youth, National Service, Sport and Culture

Mr. Romario de Souza Faria, Republic of Brazil, Member, Chamber of Deputies, Former professional futbol player

Ms. Marina Tomilova, Ministry of Sports, Tourism and Youth, Head of State Policy Department

Mr. Vong Iao Lek, Macau Sports Development Board, President

Mr. Zhao Tai tong, Shanghai Provincial Government, Vice Chairman

Mr. Chunbin Huang, Shenzhen Disabled Person's Federation, Vice President

Former Government Leaders

His Excellency Lech Walesa, Republic of Poland, Former President

Her Excellency Lady Olebile Masire, Republic of Botswana, Former First Lady

Her Excellency Jolanta Kwasniewski, Republic of Poland, Former First Lady

Hon. Elizabeth Bagley, Former United States Ambassador to Portugal

Ambassadors to the Hellenic Republic

Her Excellency Ambassador Houda Al Houmsi, Ambassador of Syria to the Hellenic Republic

His Excellency Ambassador Raed Abdullah Al Rifae, Ambassador of Kuwait to the Hellenic Republic

His Excellency Ambassador Lorenzo Amberg, Ambassador of Switzerland to the Hellenic Republic

His Excellency Ambassador Ivo Armenko, Ambassador of Montenegro to the Hellenic Republic

His Excellency Ambassador George Ciamba, Ambassador of Romania to the Hellenic Republic

His Excellency Dr. Michael Linhart, Ambassador of Austria to the Hellenic Republic

His Excellency Ambassador Charles Sheehan, Ambassador of Ireland to the Hellenic Republic

His Excellency Ambassador Cornelis van Rij, Ambassador of the Kingdom of the Netherlands to the Hellenic Republic

His Excellency Ambassador Roland Wegener, Ambassador of Germany to the Hellenic Republic

SOI Board of Directors and Leadership

Prof. William Alford, Harvard Law School, Vice Dean for the Graduate

Mr. Edward Barbanell, Actor, "The Ringer"

Mr. Stephen Carter, Superior Essex, Inc., Chief Executive Officer

Mr. Fernando Ceballos Chacon, Special Olympics Honduras, President

Ms. Loretta Claiborne, Special Olympics International, Board Director Mr. Bart Conner, Perfect 10 Productions, Inc.

Ms. Nadia Comaneci, Olympic Gymnastics Gold Medalist

Ms. Donna de Varona, Olympic Swimming Gold Medalist & Sportscaster

Dr. Elisabeth M. Dykens, PhD, Vanderbilt Kennedy Center, Director Οργανωτική – Εκτελεστική Επιτροπή Παγκοσμίων Αγώνων Special Olympics - Αθήνα 2011 Τηλ.: 211 2011 000 Fax: 211 2011 111, Διεύθσνζη: Τ.Θ 2011, 11510, Κηήριο Ιππαζίας Πάρκο Γοσδή, Αθήνα, e-mail: info@athens2011.org URL: http://www.athens2011.org

Mr. Jay Emmett, Redwood Productions, President

Ms. Yolanda Eleta de Varela, Special Olympics Panama, President

Mr. Kevin Farr, Mattel, Inc., Chief Financial Officer

Ms. Anne M. Finucane, Bank of America, Chief Marketing Officer & President of the Northeast

Mr. Muhtar Kent, The Coca-Cola Company, Chairman and CEO

Mr. Ossie Kilkenny, O.J. Kilkenny & Company, Founder

Ms. Michelle Kwan, Olympic Figure Skating Medalist

Mr. Raymond Lane, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Managing Partner

Mr. Larry Lucchino, Boston Red Sox, President and CEO

Mr. Brady Lum, Special Olympics, President and Chief Operating Officer

Ms. Katie Mitic, Facebook, Platform Marketing

Mr. Angelo Moratti, Saras S.p.A., Vice Chairman

Dr. Andrey Pavlov, Ministry of Science & Technologies

Mr. Samuel Perkins, NBA Player Consultant and Olympic Gold Medalist

Ms. Kim Samuel-Johnson, The Samuel Group

Ms. Maria Shriver, Former First Lady of California

Dr. Timothy Shriver, Special Olympics, Chairman and CEO

Hon. Vivian Torrijos, Former First Lady, Republic of Panama

Mr. JIA Yong, Special Olympics China, Executive Chairman; IAC-East Asia Representative

Special Olympics World Summer Games ATHENS 2011 Games Organizing Committee Leadership

Mrs. Joana Despotopoulou, Special Olympics World Summer Games ATHENS 2011, President

Celebrities and Dignitaries

Mr. Mario Ancic, Former Professional tennis player

Mr. Arthur Antunes Coimbra, Professional futbol player

Ms. Yuko Arimori, Special Olympics Nippon, President and CEO

Ms. Roberta Armani, Georgio Armani S.p.a, Designer

Ms. Adriana Behar, Volleyball player

Mr. Daniel Dea Kim, Actor

Ms. Brooklyn Decker, Model and Actress

Ms. Anita DeFrantz, LA84 Foundation, President

Mr. Vlade Divac, Serbian National Olympic Committee, President

Mr. Richard Ebersol, NBC Universal Sports and Olympics, Chairman

Mr. Hussein Fahmy, Actor

Mr. Frankie Fredericks, Frank Fredericks Foundation, Founder

Mr. Vanja Grbic, the 2x Olympian and 2000 gold medalist from Serbia

Mr. Vittorio Grigolo, Tenor

Mr. Tom Hoff, Captain of Olympic Gold Medal Winning team 2009

Ms. Vicki Iovine, Writer/Model/AVSC Co-Founder

Mr. Joe Jonas, Musician

Ms. Maria Menounos, Actress, journalist, and television presenter

Ms. Riyo Mori, Former Miss Universe

Ms. Rosa Mota, Olympic Gold Medalist marathon runner Mr. Dikembe Mutombo, Dikembe Mutombo Foundation, Inc., Former Professional Basketball Player and Founder

Mr. Edwin Moses, Laureus World Sports Academy, Chairman

Mr. John Naber, Olympics Swimming Gold Medalist Οργανωτική – Εκτελεστική Επιτροπή Παγκοσμίων Αγώνων Special Olympics - Αθήνα 2011 Τηλ.: 211 2011 000 Fax: 211 2011 111, Διεύθσνζη: Τ.Θ 2011, 11510, Κηήριο Ιππαζίας Πάρκο Γοσδή, Αθήνα, e-mail: info@athens2011.org URL: http://www.athens2011.org

Mr. Apollo Anton Ohno, Olympic Speekskating Gold Medalist

Ms. Alkistis Protopsalit, Heralds of Volunteerism Athens 2011, Performer

Mr. Lucas Radebe, Former professional futbol player

Ms. Cara Raether, United States Olympic Equestrian team

Ms. Susan Saint James, Hi-Q Productions

Ms. Nicole Scherzinger, Musician

Ms. Vanessa Williams, Actress and Recording Artist

The Wonder Girls, Music Group - Ms. Min Seonye, Singer, Ms. Park Ye Eun, Singer, Ms. Kim Yoo Bin, Singer, Ms. An Sohee, Singer, Ms. Christina Woo, Singer

Mr. Stevie Wonder, Musician

Mr. Yao Ming, NBA Allstar, Global Ambassador

Ms. ZHANG Ziyi, Actress, Global Ambassador

Donors and Supporters

Mr. Scott Borchetta, Big Machine Records, President and CEO

Mr. Paul Brown, Hilton Worldwide, President, Global Brands & Commercial Services

Mr. Richard Corman, Richard Corman Studios, Photographer

Mrs. Mary Davis, Special Olympics World Summer Games IRELAND 2003, Former President

Dr. SHI Derong, Shanghai Guo Sheng Group, Chairman of the Board

Ms. Arianna Huffington, The Huffington Post, Founder

Air Marshall Denzil Keelor, Special Olympics Bharat, Chairman

Mr. Anthony Lake, UNICEF, Executive Director

Mrs. YANG Lan, Sun Culture Foundation, Chairwoman

Mr. Andrew Liveris, The Dow Chemical Company, President, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer

Mr. Grant McLaughlin, Booz Allen Hamilton, Vice President

Mr. Apolo Ohno, Speed Skating Gold Medalist

Mr. Andrew Rzepa, Gallup

Sport Governing Bodies

Mr. Federico Addiechi, FIFA, Head of Corporate Social Responsibility

Mr. Kevin Dornberger, World Ten Pin Bowling Association, President

Mr. Alan Ferguson, International Powerlifting Association, President

Mr. Harold Mayne-Nicholls, Chilean Football Federation, President

Mr. Nicholas Leoz, CONMEBOL, President

Mr. Donald Porter, International Softball Federation, President

Mr. Jacques Rogge, International Olympic Committee, President

Dr. Walther Tröger, International Olympic Committee, Member & Honorary President, German Olympic Committee va

Shriver/Kennedy Family

Mr. Anthony Shriver, Best Buddies International, Founder and Chairman

Hon. Mark Shriver, Save the Children, Vice President and Managing Director, U.S. Programs

Hon. Robert Shriver, Mayor, City of Santa Monica, California

Guest jcsmark

So Lim's parents went to Korea to visit her? Or Lim go back Hongkong? Since she went back Korea earlier with Sun Ye, so maybe she has about 3 days off to visit Hongkong?

I think Lim's parents went to visit her in Korea because the game was played on June 23, 2011. I think she also went to watch the taekwondo championships with her parents too.

The rehearsals for the Special Olympics Closing Ceremony are on July 2 and the actual performance is on July 4th, so I assume WG will head to Greece soon after Sunye's church event on June 29. After the Closing Ceremony performance I hope Wonder Girls will have some free time travel around.

To be able to perform at the Special Olympics will definitely be a big highlight for WG in 2011. I'm really happy to hear that Stevie Wonder will be there too because Yeeun has always looked forward to meeting/performing with him :)

------

Thought I'd share this. It's the same tweeter that was looking for an artist for WG's TV show a few days ago.

unledtfr.png

Credit naldadesign@twitter

Guest freakloverxx

wonder girls had emerged ahead of everyone and making such huge achievements yet theyre so unappreciated by the medias and the public.dry.gif 

on and on the bright side...so many good news recently for wonderfuls to rejoice..

-Happy birthday ahn sohee..forever the kpop cutie maknae.

-congrats on the award girls..u girls are totally the best of the best.

-the girls are back to prectice room..gahh..tease us more.plz.. rolleyes.gif

-SOHEECHUL wub.gif

oh..i cant wait for the girls' olympic event. w00t.gif

Guest wonderr23

Yubin's advance birthday party notice to Sohee "let's have a burning time later"

[Newsen journalist Kim Mi-ri]

Wondergirls' Yubin's conveyed congratulatory message to Sohee on her birthday.

Yubin on the 27th tweeted in both English and Korean respectively and stated, "Sohee Happy Birthday" who'll turn 20 years of age on her birthday.

Afterwards she added, "let's have a burning time later" notifying beforehand Sohee for her birthday party.

2lstibp.jpg

Netizens commented, "Sohee happy birthday", "The birthday party today must be fun", "It would be nice if i was there", "Today is your big day, Enjoy".

Meanwhile actor Lee Minho, Kara's Han Seungyeon, Super Junior's Kim Heechul, 2PM's Chansung and Wooyoung, 4Minute's HyunAh, and f(x)'s Krystal are some of the stars who are garnering a lot of attention with their own birthdays as well.

Source:

Newsen

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Birthday SoSo

2f062y1.jpg

dz9nd3.jpg

2vsgkk6.jpg

w6y1qc.jpg

2hzzmv.jpg

ng9clw.jpg

31277rq.jpg

25j87pv.jpg

2qtd284.jpg

av5p4.jpg

Credit: as tagged

Guest QUEENka9

untitled-15b15d.jpg

"""AHN SOHEE"""

Today is your day "Mandooday"

"Happy Birthday to you....!!!!!!!"

I LOVE U foreverrrr !!!!!!!!

WonderGirls always Wonderful

Guest qoxie

Latest glimpse of Sumni & her dyed hair (light brown-blonde, like Yoobin's): http://weibo.com/182...232/eCNCqb1y4wf

The weibo sender says not to re-distribute the street photo, so I gotta respect her wishes even it has been retweeted a couple dozen times on weibo.

It's a back view of her from a distance. It's drizzling; everyone is carrying umbrellas over their heads.

She's using a white umbrella while wearing a loose navy blue top.

EDIT: PM me if you want a copy for your own WG collection.

- - - - - - - - - -

Yoobin is well-connected indeed.

Latest revelation is from Kim Donghyun, the leader of Starship Ent (SISTAR's agency) new boyband BOYFRIEND.

CVMdo.jpg

Excerpted re-translation:

Q: Any celebrity friends?

"Yoobin & I were good friends when we were musical students at Myongji University. So I know her quite well, even before she debuted. Suju's Sungmin & Sistar's Bora are from the same school too." (Donghyun)

Guest xjjjLOVE

Happy Birthday to our precious ANH SOHEE!!

Our magnae at heart, our adorable steamed mandoo,

you are our silent power that will continue to spawn and grow into a bright and beautiful artist!

From producing, to singing, to dancing, to modeling, to acting, us Wonderfuls know you will knock everyone off of their high horses,

and herd them into your fandom!

(I'll just stop myself here.... I don't want to write an entire novel)

xD

Guest makihiro

"Meanwhile actor Lee Minho, Kara's Han Seungyeon, Super Junior's Kim Heechul, 2PM's Chansung and Wooyoung, 4Minute's HyunAh, and f(x)'s Krystal are some of the stars who are gaining a lot of attention because of Sohee's birthday party."

I don't get this part, are they attending the party or what?hahaha

anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANDOO SOHEE wishing you all the best in life..Go and enjoy this with your Wonder Girls, JYP Family, relatives and friends

Guest r1988

^

lol I was also confused by the last part

Wonder Girls leave messages for birthday girl, Sohee!

20110627_wondergirls_messages.jpg

On June 27th, the Wonder Girls congratulated Sohee on her birthday through Twitter messages.

First to tweet was Yubin, who said,

“Happy Birthday Sohee. Let’s burn it up later“

Lim also mentioned Sohee, saying,

“Sohee, Happy Birthday“

In the afternoon, Yeeun posted,

“Our Sohee is 20 years old. I can’t believe it.“

Fans who saw the tweets commented, “Though it is short, they show each member’s character“, “Looks like Yeeun can’t believe that Sohee is an adult now“, and “Yubin seems like a wild unni“.

Several netizens are waiting for leader Sunye’s final congratulatory message. Some have said, “Can’t believe the leader Sunye hasn’t posted a message yet. I wonder if she is waiting to give her message last” and “She probably already congratulated Sohee in person but I wish she would post a message too.”

Source: Newsen via Nate

Credit: AIIKPOP

happy birthday sohee

I just checked nate site there are many articles about WG winning at China mobile music award

Guest wonderr23

"Meanwhile actor Lee Minho, Kara's Han Seungyeon, Super Junior's Kim Heechul, 2PM's Chansung and Wooyoung, 4Minute's HyunAh, and f(x)'s Krystal are some of the stars who are gaining a lot of attention because of Sohee's birthday party."

I don't get this part, are they attending the party or what?hahaha

LOL they are gaining attention because some of them are celebrating/celebrated their birthdays too. SoSo's birthday is...how do i explain this. LOL It highlighted their own birthdays too >.<

Guest Ly0209

201026145151.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OUR CHIC MANDU ANH SOHEE!

I LOVE YOU!

MAY YOU HAVE THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER WITH YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS AND THE MEMBERS!

BE FOREVER HEALTHY OUR MANDU!

Guest *bluebutterfly*

A few dys ago, Sunmi tweeted to Mark PDnim and Sohee to eat together next time.

I can only understand bits so I won't translate it, can anyone else? :P

2agr9cw.png

credit: 〃WonderNews_ @ baidu

9znfci.jpg

credit: 微笑Girls @ baidu

30li6pg.jpg

credit:Jing Ji @ baidu

Guest makihiro

Yenny's sister does have a twitter account right? I think i read it here that she does have one, anyways she tweeted a happy birthday greeting to Sohee..It's really nice to know that they are close, even Wonder girls family members are close with each other..And Sohee's sister is also close to Sunmi, they always have twitter conversations :)

Guest Ly0209

Miss A Suzy Wrote Happy Birthday Sohee-Unnie on twitter!

I Just can't believe times flies so damn fast!

Sohee is already 20 korean age and an Unnie/ noona!

I remember that Sohee was the youngest in the Kpop industry and now is all grown up to a beautiful women!

And that she has many dongsaengs and hoobaes like Suzy, Minzy and so on!

But is still one of the youngest! I have seen so many older than Sohee debuting now.

BUt she will be forever our cutest mandu!

Archived