Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest Marilori

Okay I just had a thought, what if the plans have changed and their Korean comeback will come before their American debut?

Honestly it looks like they are becoming more involved with the SK side for now, and then they will be performing at the next JYPNation concert. It seems that within such a short time frame, that a Korean release is more plausible. But then again, they could be just practicing for the Olympics special.

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest asma77

love when sohee called heechul that was amazing .. i feel that she became more comfortable around him

can't wait for the wonder girls comeback

Guest lovepapupi

Vietnam Wonderfuls celebrated our Mandoo's b'day with a charity for an orphanage (2.850.00vnd = $140)  

May God bless them smile.gif

VNWonderful had collected money, clothes and toys for orphan children in Binh Duong, Vietnam, under the name of Ahn Sohee http://twitpic.com/5h78w7

331222471.jpg

credit: VNWonderfuls

Guest goldenGAZE

I couldn't stop laughing when i was watching Heechuls reaction to Sohee, too adorable. All this Soheechul interaction has made me become a Heechul fan now.

Happy Birthday Ahn Sohee, she will always be a baby to me though, Kpop Maknae~ MINI SPAM...

wg55900422.gif

Soheefanwet.jpg

Soheechiczo.jpg

SoheeHappy.jpg

wondergirlscomeback2dtmcoiuntdown_1.jpg

The picture of the girls practicing is really exciting! We're finally getting there.

Guest valentino_rossi46

PikeYenny also timing and encode wonderr23's translation, her clip is longer, include the part which HC danced to Nobody :). Good job Liz + Pike ^^, and lovemydanger too :), u guys are so fast

[English Subtitle] SoHeeChul On Youngstreet Radio (27.96.2011)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3fzYOTxy5Q

credit:Pikeyenny

This clip is very funny

[WGTW / ohmySOHEE] SoHee, wake up, today is your b-day!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psi_VxlQotg

credit:loveAhnsohee youtube channel

Guest *bluebutterfly*

Yay! I'm glad Sohee made Heechul's day by calling in. It was his last show too! I was really hoping for some Soheechul haha... Because Heechul has kept talking about Sohee recently and has always shown his support.

On 29th June Sunye will visit a church in Korea.. they even hang a banner with Sunye's pictures ^^ ..

[Trans]Sunye will come to our church k k on June 29th please come to our church^^.

The banner written "Min Sun Ye special home testimony"

tumblr_lnev9fc6Dp1qbgqcto1_500.jpg

Source: Lee Jeong Kee @ Twitter

Credit: Wonderfuls Cafe @ FB

Guest r1988

Okay I just had a thought, what if the plans have changed and their Korean comeback will come before their American debut?

Honestly it looks like they are becoming more involved with the SK side for now, and then they will be performing at the next JYPNation concert. It seems that within such a short time frame, that a Korean release is more plausible. But then again, they could be just practicing for the Olympics special.

at first I thought maybe they are practicing for the olympics speical but then we already now that they will be for sure performing 2DT and nobody which means they dont need to practice , since they been performing the same songs for so long now.

Guest valentino_rossi46

For Olympic event, they will sing "Arirang", 1 Korean traditional songs, this song dont require artist to dance, when artists perform this song they often just sing and do some simple moves. Maybe they will sing Nobody/2DT/Tell me/So hot too, but which those songs, they danced thousands times and dont need practice, and even when they practice these songs, they dont need Kim hwa young dance with them, or need to tweet a photo about it

So, it's probably their new dance, since we can see Kim Hwa Young at the back, she did choreography and the girls dance along hers !!!

Guest r1988

^

I agree with u since Kim Hwa Young is with them then I believe they are practicing for their new choreography

Happy birthday sohee

a0113243_4bac4193b6530.jpg

Guest qoxie

Here's my re-translated summary for the entire YS show.

Sohee was mentioned 2x again elsewhere during the broadcast.

It's a very long piece & not always WG-related, but it's a nice tribute to a great radio program (& Youtube entertainment ^^) & a wonderful fanboy in Heechul.

FYI The weibo sharer was a 3-member team & each did her own Chinese translations.

But the anointed sender didn't edit much towards the end (I guess it got too emotional) & so the chronology went awry & she also tweeted all 3 translators' works!

So apologies if I got the sequence wrong, esp. Heechul's parting speech.

Opening remarks: Kim Heechul's YS. On heaven & on earth, Heechul number one. I often mentioned on the show that my love affairs never exceed 100 days, that I've no girlfriend for ages. But after spending 400+ days with you every night, crying & laughing together, listening to songs & sharing stories, isn't that a courtship in itself? That's why no girlfriend after 455 days. You listeners are responsible, hehe. Today is my last 2 hours, so watch Gag Concert on replay later. Let's spend the next 2 hours together for the last time. June 26, Sunday. Music start!

Heechul: That was Lee Seung Hwan's "Super Hero". The 1st song of the 1st show, back on Mar 29 2010. I'm feeling quite weird. Said I won't cry, & there's actually nothing to cry about. In sum, it's my last YS show. Nothing more ahead & forever. From tomorrow, there will be special DJs (introduces the lineup) so look out for them. Our last chat topic is "YS is XXX, Kim Heechul is XXX." Please text in your messages.

Listener: Feels like the universe has died. Is YS ending too? Heechul: I know the feeling. But nothing lasts forever. I can say something comforting, but the truth is life goes on. So bear with it if it hurts. Nothing lasts forever.

Listener: Let's have a close-up. Heechul: Sure. They always zoom in at my eyes prior. Let's aim it at the pretty flowers instead.

Listener: Won't get to see any more of your 'fidgety' rapping again. Heechul: Actually, I'm worried too. Where can such antics of mine be acceptable again.

Listener: Gave up on revising 'Fire'. Heechul: Yes. I remember Park Myung-soo here last year. He wasn't feeling well, yet he sang live. We duet on 'Prince Of The Sea'. Luckily this won't be a sad exit; there was general agreement that I can leave.

Heechul: I reflected a lot on the way here; there was no traffic jam. Didn't everyone say Sunday live broadcasts was going to be good. We had Lee Da-hae guesting on that first show; After School was also our 1st idol group. I've sung many songs over the past year. 'Rain & You' brought back many memories, for example. People say I'm a pop idol, but I've never thought of myself as one. The show's scripts were usually pre-written, but some confessions of the heart were also sincere. I had watched A-Pink before coming here, so let's play their song.

Heechul: Fatal-attraction radio. Hello, I am Kim Heechul. On March 29 2010, Kim Heechul's YS began airing. The 1st song from then was what you just heard. Told myself not to cry walking in just now. But it's so agonizing now, a very unusual feeling. Today is the last show of Kim Heechul's YS. Special DJs will be taking over from Monday: ZE:A's Kwanghee, 2PM, 2AM, f(x), many other. Our last chat topic topic is "Kim Heechul is XXX." What do everyone feel Kim Heechul is? Please text in your messages.

Listener: Even if the universe dies, I never thought YS will end. Heechul: Appreciate the feeling, but nothing lasts forever. That's real life. Everything comes to an end, so let's accept it.

Listener: It's the last show; please have more close-ups. Heechul: They always zoom in at my eyes. Let's aim it here today.

Listener: Where can I hear Hee-DJ in the future? Heechul: Dunno which program would want such an ad-libbing host like me.

Listener: Who cares about Gag Concert; it can't compare to YS. I wanna listen to YS today. Heechul: You must listen to the whole show, thank you.

Listener: I gave up not only Gag Concert, but also my exams to tune in to YS. Heechul: I'm leaving after today, & it has been very gratifying to receive such applause from listeners.

Listener: Hee-DJ is like the soap that cleanses my soul. Gonna miss you.

Listener: Heechul is XX (incomprehensible). Always singing & dancing on the show. I will miss your live [song covers]. Heechul: Of my live renditions, the most memorable was 'Shock'. Also Lee Seung-hwan's 思念的日子. (Starts singing) Very sad lyrics, right?

Listener: Kim Heechul is a bad boy. Don't let it end. Come back you bad boy. Heechul: 'Come Back You Bad Boy' is Park Kahi's song. (Starts singing, then sing a couple more songs.)

Listener: YS is the new generation. There was no such free-spirited program prior. Hee-praiseworthy. Heechul: Yup. Many people like my show. Everyone at the beauty salon sang praises whenever I went there. They thought that YS could last 6, 7 years & become a legend.

Listener: Heechul is beef soup. His jokes are always 'cold' (i.e. lame). Hee-DJ tells a pile of lame jokes, I.U. likes my lame jokes. Heechul: That's so cruel. I can't face reality even if you beg.

Listener: YS is a marriage between Hee-DJ & Heo-PD. Such a great pairing. Hee-DJ always pesters the PD. Heechul: The PD had rejected my marriage invitation. That's how it ended up like this. Very regretful. He's such a good one too (as a sweetheart partner).

Heechul: Putting on earphones to hear my voice. Been so long since I did this. How sad I sound. Always thought I have a melancholic voice. On 'Banolim 2' soon after debuting, I didn't think my voice was suitable for children. Experimented with a higher pitch, but not much impact. My voice gradually became good after I started MC-ing & doing variety shows. Found out that me sounding gloomy puts listeners off, & since then I appreciate that they like a cheery voice.

Listener: Hee-DJ is like a window pane. Can see but cannot get past. Heechul: True. Don't I always say: See but not touch. (No need to touch me.)

Connects through to I.U, who says YS is the most enjoyable show she has been in. Heechul: I gotta thank you. You didn't really wanna call in, only to reluctantly agree. Today is YS's last show. Anything to say? I.U: Can't imagine a YS without Kim Heechul. Feeling very sorry. You have worked hard. Heechul: Thank you. How awkward. I'm about to cry. I know you work very hard on your show too. So musically gifted, & your career is also doing well. Persevere but be patient, & you'll be fine. I.U: Frankly, I haven't laughed that hard since appearing on YS. Heechul: Just realized I haven't treat you to eat sushi. I.U: Yup. Heechul: Gotta invite you & your manager to a meal next time. Let's hear I.U's song. Please hang up. I.U: You hang up first. Heechul: It's my show! How can I do that!!!

Listener: Hee-DJ & I.U seem closer now. When you first played the song, you both were doing your own thing? Heechul: Yup. I wanna thank I.U too. Didn't know initially how to get along with a young lady. How many people are calling in today? You are going to make me cry today. Here comes another call.

Guest: Hello. Heechul: Hello, who's this? Guest: This is Ahn Sohee. Heechul laughs manically: Ah, how awkward. You must be very busy lately. Sohee: Yes. Heechul: I always mention you on the show. We also met on Family Outing 2. Sohee: Yes, you were very attentive towards me then, so I am very grateful. (Kim Heechul realized his dream at last! The PD treated you well!) Heechul: I met with JYP; he's always praising you. Many American activities? Sohee: Yes, but I am quite used to living in America now. Heechul: Today is my last show as host. Wait a moment. Don't create understandings! Turn off the music! I can't hear her speak! What kind of person am I to you? Sohee: A very appreciated older brother. Heechul: Very grateful to you too. Whenever I'm restless or want to hit somebody, the thought of you would calm me down. I'm so entertaining, right? Any final words for me? Sohee: YS is always enjoyable to listen in to. You must have worked hard. Best wishes to your upcoming album activities. Heechul: Tomorrow is your birthday? (How well he remembered.) Sohee: Yes. Heechul: So I wish you happy birthday in advance. Sohee: Thank you.

Heechul: Another caller. Hello. The guest's voice has changed. Heechul: Please speak properly. Guest: Hello everyone, this is Son Dambi. Dambi: Being as old as Hee-DJ, I have been listening in to YS. Didn't quite believe the news that it was ending. Today is really going to be your last day. Heechul: I can make out that your voice is trembling. Appears you are going to cry. Dambi: I'm brokenhearted. You have worked on the show for so long. Heechul: Actually, me & Dambi are quite close. The type who will buy medicine for her if she says she's sick. But I treat her as a male. We have known each other for 7, 8 years, yet I have zero romantic feelings for her. People may not know this. Dambi may look beautiful & shapely in everyone's eyes, but over the phone... she is finished if the recording ends up online. (Son Dambi was trying to hush him, & begging him not to play any phone recording.) Dambi: Still can't believe this is the last show. Best wishes to your future plans. Hope to you see branch out in various ways. I love you. Heechul: I love you biuong biuong

Heechul: Gonna start Part 3 soon. J is here after a long absence. Also Jungmo, whom I just ate fried noodles with. Plus another guest... what, don't reveal yet? Sure. Park Heebon doesn't want me to say she is here.

Heechul: Today may be YS's last show, but it's also the first appearance for M&D. Lemme introduce Jungmo, who's the 'M' of M&D. Jungmo: Hello everyone. This is M&D's Jungmo. Heechul: Plus another guest. It's J, who recently appeared in a TV drama. J: Hello everyone. Heechul: Plus yet another guest; I didn't quite believe she would come. It's Park Heebon, my YS co-host from 6 years ago. Heebon: Hello everyone.

Listener: So many people turned up so as not to make Hee-DJ cry. How great. J: Shall we make him cry? Heechul: I won't cry today. My mood is very good. Listener: Hee-DJ's spirits have skyrocketed since Sohee called in. Heechul: How can that be...

Heechul: Jungmo, how did M&D come about? Jungmo: It's very much related to YS. When we worked together, we always talked about starting a group project. It finally came to pass. Heechul: That's true. I went to his house & found he has written many songs. Picked out one, completed the lyrics, then let our mentor listen. He said it's not bad, so we hurried to record it. J: I have a part in the song too. Heechul: Everyone guess which part that is in. Jungmo wrote the music while I did the lyrics. As for the MV & stuff, while I'm sad that YS is ending, we will begin M&D activities tomorrow. We discussed whether to take part in the music shows, but decided we won't mingle with those kids.

Jungmo: Everyone must have thought our group spent a lot of money. Tell them how much was spent on your MV. Heechul: The MV cost 300,000 to shoot. Jungmo basically pocketed everything; the other actors appeared for free. We shot less than 10 minutes of footage. Jungmo turned up late, & I told him to sit it out while I continue having fun. Jungmo: While you got your 10 minutes, I was filmed playing instruments for 3 hours... J: I was very involved the planning of the MV too.

Heechul: Why is Heebon so quiet today. Heebon: I notice your mood is very good after talking to Sohee. Heechul: Must you talk about Sohee-nim? Heebon: She's younger than me. Heechul: I can still use 'nim'. (First Hee-nim, now Sohee-nim?)

Heechul: M&D is singing live for the first time here today. But there's no accompaniment. So Jungmo must play an instrument! Listener: Live is more affecting than on a CD. Heechul: That's true. I am a very affecting live performer. J: A singer, indeed. Heechul: For sure.

Listener: Why so funny performing live? Heechul: Feeling so good today; no thoughts of crying at all. I almost lost it last Friday when singing Lee Seung-hwan's 'For 1000 Days', thinking about my girlfriend from 30 years ago.... (Your girlfriend from 30 years ago????)

Heechul: J, how has it been shooting TV dramas? J: Very good. Heechul: Any kissing scenes with cast members? J: Not yet... Heebon: I wanna hear M&D perform live again. Heechul: Let's try this song... Heechul: We have prepared a prize for listeners today. Jungmo & me will perform a song. Please text your answers over. Here's Hee-DJ singing Orange Caramel's 'A~ing'.

Heechul: Many thanks to J & Heebon for coming. Gotta send them off first. J: We'll wait for you outside. Heechul: Up to you. Please say your final words. Heebon: Actually, I brought along a gift. Heechul: Is it money.... J: I had rushed over to here. You have worked hard, see ya later. Heechul: Let's have dinner later. Goodbye to both of you!

Heechul: Here's another guest. Heard he's already sentimental. Hello. Guest: This is Joo Young-hoon; I appear with Heechul on the show every Sunday. Heechul: Where are you? Joo: In America. It's morning over here. Been away for less than a month & you've ended the show, how can that be... Heechul: Actually, it's you who helped create M&D. Heard our songs yet?

Heechul: That means you haven't heard them online. Joo: Live broadcast today? Heechul: Yes. Joo: The fans will be sad. Heechul: Do you think M&D will do well? Joo: It's not doing well? Heechul: Obviously, he doesn't go online for news... Many people don't know about me & Jungmo's group project. Joo: Why? Heechul: Cuz we won't be joining the music shows. Any last words for me? Joo: I didn't really wanna work with a pop idol when I received the invitation. But I found Jungmo & Heechul to be very knowledgeable about many old songs. So the collaboration has been great. We would also chat a lot while playing the songs. You both have invigorated me a lot. I will always remember that, & thank you. Let's work together again if there's another opportunity. Heechul: When are you coming back. Joo: Wednesday. Heechul: Let's have dinner together. The PD looks so harried now, sensing rising costs. Joo: A question. What happens with Heo-PD? Heechul: Him? Thanks to me, he's doing great. Very well-known now. But always been talented. Joo: The writers? Heechul: They're around somewhere. Excellent too. Types fast & gathers info quickly, hehe. Joo: What about Jungmo? Heechul: Me & Jungmo will be doing M&D! Joo: Oh. Will the YS discussion forum be around? Heechul: It can't continue without me, hehe.

(Playback of numerous past highlights.) Heechul: That's Kim Heechul's YS, indeed. Lemme leave with a smile. Thank you writers (mentions their names). Beast writer, I almost can't remember your real name, hehe... Listener: Thank you YS for being there all this while...

Heechul: I'm about to cry. But I must be me. No crying. It's almost the end. Very grateful to the staff. Thank you listeners. Everyone knows about my personal matters; there's been various difficulties this past year, causing me to think about things. I approached Heo-PD about leaving; he gave it much thought before agreeing. He understands me, thank you~ It's a clean slate ahead. Very fortunate to have done YS for over a year. I tend to have a strong personality so thank you for bearing with me.

Heechul: The closing song is coming up. Regretfully (incoherent & about to cry) there's so much to say to PD-brother & the various writers-sisters. Please forgive me if I have been too casual at times. Over these 455 days, I apologize for not making the show better. To the staff members (mentions their names) I always say I must try to thank them & say sorry & express my affection whenever they are around. So to the whole staff: I am very sorry, & I love you all. Let's have the closing song (the music starts) It's Kim Heechul's 'Chobyeol'. Hwaiting! On heaven & on earth, YS number one. YS to prosper!

Re-translated from 80后花瓣部落 @ weibo http://weibo.com/80spetalstribe

The weibo tweets (in Chinese, for reference)

【20110626,#金希澈#ys翻译-1-】开场白:金希澈的YS,天上天下,希澈独尊。我经常在节目上说,跟女朋友交往没有超过100天啊,很久没有交女朋友之类的话,但过去的400多天,每天晚上跟听众们一起度过,一起哭一起笑一起听歌,分享彼此的故事,这算不算跟大家谈恋爱了呢?【待续】

【接】就因为如此,我真的455天没有女朋友了,大家要负责啊,呵呵。今天是最后的两个小时,今天 gag concert大家就看重播吧,接下来的两个小时跟我一起度过吧,最后一次了,6月26日星期日,music start!

【20110626,#金希澈#ys翻译-2-】希:开场听了李承焕的《super hero》 2010年3月29日YS的第一期的第一首歌就是这个 心情好奇怪啊 一直在说不哭不哭 其实没有可哭的事嘛 总之YS最后一期了 结束了 就到今天了 再也没有了 永远都没有了 从明天开始是特别DJ(介绍名单) 【待续】

(接)请大家多多期待吧 大家最后要聊的话题是就“YS是xxx,金希澈是xxx”欢迎大家发短信过来

【20110626,#金希澈#ys翻译-3-】听众:我以为就算宇宙灭亡了 YS也不会结束的呢 希:我也再一次感受到 世上是没有永远的事的 虽然我也想说些温暖的话 但是我们是实实在在活在这个世上的 就算痛苦也要承受 没有什么是永远的

【20110626,#金希澈#ys翻译-4-】听众:来个近景吧 希:好吧 以前近景都是拉到眼睛上 今天就拉到漂亮的花朵上吧 听众:以后再也没处去看肩声rap了 希:其实我也担心 我的那些东西还会有接受的地方

(接)听众:我连复习都放弃了 fire 希:是啊 我想起来去年朴明秀来的时候 他身体不好 还唱了Live 我和他一起唱了大海的王子 幸好我不是伤心的离去 而是得到了周边广泛认可离开的 【收听第一的认可 】

【20110626,#金希澈#ys翻译-5-】希:我今天来的路上想了很多 路上也不堵车 以前大家不是总是说嘛 说周日也是直播多好 第一期的嘉宾是李多海 第一组来的嘉宾是after school 我在一年中唱了很多歌曲 比如《雨和你》真的想起了很多事 说我是偶像 其实我是一直没把自己当偶像的 [待续]

(接)平时在节目里说的话 有一些是设定好的 但是喜欢谁之类的 有时候也是真心的 今天也是看完Apink来的 今天不放她们的歌么?

【20110626,#金希澈#ys翻译-6-】希澈:致命诱惑的radio,大家好,我是金希澈。2010年3月29日,金希澈的YS开始了,当时听到的第一首歌就是刚才听的这首。刚才来的时候,一直对自己说今天不能哭,但现在心里还是很难受呢,很特别的感觉。今天是金希澈的YS的最后一期,下周一周由special DJ来主持【续】

(接)有帝国孩子的光熙啊,2PM啊,2AM啊,Fx啊,会有很多DJ哦。今天最后的主题是:金希澈XXX,大家觉得金希澈是什么,发短信来吧。

【20110626,#金希澈#ys翻译-7-】听众:就算宇宙毁灭,也没有想过YS会结束呢。 希澈:我也深深体会到,世上没有永远的东西。我们这世界就是这么现实,什么都有结束的时候,大家都要接受。 听众:最后一期了,今天就多多来近景吧。 希澈:以前总是拉到眼睛近景,今天拉到这里吧。

【20110626,#金希澈#ys翻译-8-】听众:以后想听希DJ的主持,要在哪里听呢? 希澈:我也不知道以后哪个节目能够接受我的这种即兴发挥的主持呢? 听众:gag concert算什么呀,怎么可以跟YS比呢,我今天要一直听YS。 希澈:今天要听满整期的YS,谢谢啊。(待续)

听众:我不仅抛弃了gag concert,还放弃了考试来听YS呢。 希澈:虽然今天要离开了,但因为离开的时候收到这么多听众的掌声,所以很欣慰。

【20110626,#金希澈#ys翻译-9-】听众:希DJ是肥皂,洗涤了我的灵魂,以后我会想念你的。 听众:希澈是xx(翻译没听明白),总是在节目里又唱又跳的,以后我会想念你的Live的。 希澈:我记得很多我的Live,印象最深的是《shock》,还有李承焕的《思念的日子》(开始唱),歌词很伤感是吧?

【20110626,#金希澈#ys翻译-10-】听众:金希澈是坏人 不要结束 回来你这个坏人 希:回来你这个坏人是朴嘉熙的歌啊 开始唱 接着又唱了一首听众喜欢的歌 然后又唱了另外一首 听众:YS是新时代 从没见过这么自由奔放的节目 希大赞 希:是啊 好多人都喜欢我的节目 我总是在去美容室的时候 【待续】

(接)听大家说这个节目很好 大家都以为YS能做六七年 成为传说性的节目呢 听众:希澈是牛肉汤 因为笑话都很冷(这是音近词的笑话) 希DJ说了一堆冷笑话 IU很喜欢我的冷笑话呢 希:现实就是残酷的 再怎么乞求 永远 还是不得不面对现实的

【20110626,#金希澈#ys翻译-11-】听众:YS是希DJ和许PD的我结 两位真的很相配 希DJ总是攻击PD 希:说到这个 我因为PD拒绝了我结的邀请呢 没想到后来是这样 很后悔 (要和我成为情侣的)是很不错的一位呢

【20110626,#金希澈#ys翻译-12-】希:我现在带着耳机 听我的声音 好久没这样了 我的声音好伤感啊 我总觉得我的声音是很忧郁的 出道时候在玉林的成长日记里 用这样的声音我觉得是不适合孩子看的 后来试着把音调提高 但是好像效果不大 后来做MC、综艺节目 声音渐渐变明朗了【待续】

(接)有时候我开场声音比较阴暗 听众就会有反应 于是我就明白了听众们更喜欢亮一点的声音啊 听众:希DJ是玻璃窗 可以看却无法靠近 希:是啊 我不是说了嘛 可远观而不可亵玩焉 不要触摸我哦 【不用触摸我哦】

【20110626,#金希澈#ys翻译-13-】连线IU IU说YS是她做过最有意思的节目 希:我很感谢你的是 你很不想和我连线 但还是勉强同意了 今天YS最后一期了 你就说点什么吧 IU:我真的没法想象YS没有金希澈的情景 很是遗憾 也辛苦你了 希:谢谢 好尴尬啊 都快哭了 其实我也知道你做节目的时候很辛苦【待续

(接)但是你很有音乐天赋 现在也发展很好 所以只要坚持住、忍耐住就好了 IU:说实话 离开YS之后 我再也没有那样大笑过了 希:这么说来 我还没请你吃寿司呢 IU:是啊 希:有机会 我请你和经纪人吃饭吧 那听首IU的歌吧 你先把电话挂了吧 IU:你先挂把 希:我主持节目呢 怎么挂啊!!!

【20110626,#金希澈#ys翻译-14-】听众:现在希DJ和IU好像很亲近了 当初放歌的时候 你们都是各做各的呢 希:是啊 我也感谢IU啊 本来我很不知道怎么跟小姑娘相处呢 今天要连线多少人啊 你们是打算让我哭么 又有一位打来电话了

【20110626,#金希澈#ys翻译-15-】嘉宾:你好 希:你好 你是谁啊 嘉宾:我是安昭熙 希狂笑:啊 好尴尬啊 你最近很忙吧 昭熙:是啊 希:我总在节目里说起你 我们也在家族诞生里见过了 昭熙:是啊 你当时很照顾我 所以很感谢【金希澈终于圆梦了!PD对你真好】 【待续】

希:我跟JYP见面 他总是夸你呢 你在美国活动多么? 昭熙:是啊 不过现在很适应在美国的生活了 希:今天我是最后一次主持了 稍等 你别误会啊 把音乐跟我关上! 我都听不见她说话的声音了 我对你是什么样的人? 昭熙:是很感谢的哥哥

【20110626,#金希澈#ys翻译-16-】希:我也很感谢你 每当我烦躁 想打人的时候 我想起你就平静了 我很有意思对吧?最后你再对我说几句话吧 昭熙:我总是听YS很有意思 也辛苦了 希望接下来专辑活动顺利 希:明天是你生日吗?【记得好准】 昭熙:是啊 希:那就提前祝你生日快乐了 昭熙:谢谢

【20110626,#金希澈#ys翻译-17-】希:又一位连线了 你好 嘉宾变声了 希:你好好说话 嘉宾:大家好我是孙淡妃 孙淡妃:作为和希DJ同龄的朋友 我一直都在听YS 听到要结束的消息 我一直不太相信 看来今天真的是最后了吧 希:我听你的声音在颤抖 怎么好像你会先哭啊 【待续】

淡妃:我很伤心 因为做了太久了 希:其实我和淡妃关系很好 她说病了 我都说要给她买药的那种 不过我把她当男人 我们认识七八年 我对她一点特别的感情都没有 大家可能不知道 虽然淡妃在大家眼里是漂亮身材好的女人 可我们打电话时候 如果录音放到网上 她就完蛋了(淡妃一直阻止他说 还拜托不要电话录音

【20110626,#金希澈#ys翻译-18-】孙淡妃:我还是无法想象这是最后一期了 希望以后发展顺利 看到你在更多方面发展的样子 I Love you 希:I Love you biuong biuong

【20110626,#金希澈#ys翻译-19-】希:一会要开始第三部 好久不见的J来了 还有刚才一起吃炸酱面的政模 还有一位是……啊 先别说是么?好吧 朴喜本不让我说她来了

【20110626,#金希澈#ys翻译-20-】希:虽然今天是YS的最后一期 但是对于M&D来说 今天是第一次亮相 首先介绍M&D的M——政模 政模:大家好 我是M&D的政模 希:还有一位 是最近在电视剧中露面的J J:大家好 希:还有这位 我没想到她会来呢 她是六年前和我主持YS的朴喜本 朴:大家好

【20110626,#金希澈#ys翻译-21-】听众:这么多人为了希DJ不哭来了 真好啊 J:要不把他弄哭了? 希:我今天不哭了 我心情很好呢 听众:从和昭熙连线后 希DJ心情大好啊 希:哪有啊……

【20110626,#金希澈#ys翻译-22-】希:政模 M&D是怎样诞生的? 政模:这跟YS很有关系啊 因为我们一起做节目 总说要不要弄个组合 结果就成了 希:是啊 我去政模家 发现政模写了很多歌 我挑了一个 写好词 让老师听 老师说还不错 很快就录音了 J:那首歌我还配唱了呢

【20110626,#金希澈#ys翻译-23-】希:大家猜猜是哪段吧 政模负责了这首歌的音乐部分 而我负责写词、MV这些方面 虽然YS要结束了 我很伤心 但是从明天开始我们就要开始M&D的活动了 本来我们还考虑要不要参加音乐放送呢 但是想着还是不要和那些孩子们去掺和了

【20110626,#金希澈#ys翻译-24-】政模:大家肯定以为我们这个组合砸了很多钱 你说说你那MV花了多少钱吧 希:拍MV用了30万 基本上都给政模了 剩下的演员都是免费出演的 拍了十分钟不到 政模因为晚到了 我说那你就别参加了 我还要玩呢

(接)政模:你那段拍了十分钟 我演奏乐器的部分拍了三个小时…… J:我也为MV出了好多主意呢

【20110626,#金希澈#ys翻译-25-】希:喜本今天怎么不说话啊 喜本:我看你和昭熙xi连线后心情不错啊 希:你就不能说昭熙nim么? 喜本:她比我小啊 希:那也得说nim 【heenim就可以了,又出了个昭熙nim么】

【20110626,#金希澈#ys翻译-26-】希:今天在这里M&D要首次Live了 因为没有伴奏带 所以政模要亲自演奏! 听众:Live比CD还有感觉啊 希:是啊 我是有现场感的人 J:果然是歌手啊 希:是啊 【待续】

(接)听众:Live为什么那么搞笑啊 希:我今天心情很好啊 实在不想哭 周五那天唱《千日之间》真的快哭了 想起了我三十年前的女友…… 【你三十年前的女友...】

【20110626,#金希澈#ys翻译-27-】希:现在J拍电视剧有意思么? J:很有意思 希:跟对手戏演员有吻戏么? J:目前还没有…… 喜本:我还想听M&D的Live 希:我们就这一首歌…… 希:今天为听众们准备了奖品 我和政模会演唱歌曲 大家把正确答案发过来 希DJ演唱 orange caramel的《aing》

【20110626,#金希澈#ys翻译-28-】希:今天很感谢硬加进来的J和喜本 要先送你们走了 J:我们在外面等着你 希:爱等不等 你们最后再说几句话吧 喜本:其实我今天准备了礼物来的 希:是钱么…… J:今天我赶过来的 你辛苦了 一会见吧 希:一会一块吃饭吧 先送走两位!

【20110626,#金希澈#ys翻译-29-】希:又有一位 好像提前就伤感了 你好 嘉宾:我是每周日和希澈做节目的朱英勋 希:你在哪呢? 朱:我在美国呢 现在是早上 我一个月不在 你就把节目结束了怎么行啊…希:其实M&D的创立者是你啊 你听到我们的歌么? 希:是啊 那就是说你还没有在网上听过啊【待续

朱:今天是直播? 希:是啊 朱:那粉丝们要伤心了 希:你觉得M&D会不会发展好么? 朱:现在不是发展得很好么? 希:果然是没上网的人啊……还有好多人不知道我和政模弄了个组合呢 朱:为什么啊 希:因为我们没去参加音乐节目啊 你最后对我说些什么吧

【20110626,#金希澈#ys翻译-30-】朱:我最开始接到邀请的时候 很不想和偶像一起做节目 但是后来发现政模、希澈知道很多老歌 所以合作很愉快 而且放歌的时候 我们聊了很多 我因为你们得到了很多勇气 我会永远记住你们的 也感谢你们的 如果还有这样的机会 我还想和你们一起合作 【待续】

(接)希:你什么时候回来啊 朱:周三到 希:那一起聚餐吧 PD现在好忙 因为我他身价看涨啊 朱:作家们呢? 希:作家们都潜水了…… 朱:啊?那那些环节怎么办啊 希:没有我了 那些环节当然都没了啊 朱:那政模怎么办啊 希:政模和我做M&D啊!

【20110626,#金希澈#ys翻译-31-】电话连线朱永勋:大家好,我是朱永勋~ 希澈:现在在哪里? 朱:我在美国 希澈:那里现在是凌晨吧? 朱:这里是早上8点多 希澈:哈哈,早上8点对我就是凌晨啊。。 朱:我说暂时离开YS一个月就回来,怎么就这么结束啦? 【待续】

(接)希澈:因为各种原因,不得不结束YS了。。呵呵。。但是以后会以M&D组合跟政模一起活动。。 朱:M&D现在反应怎么样? 西和:哈哈,今天是第一次正式公开,都没有参加过什么音乐节目,因为不想跟现在年轻的新人争,呵呵。。

【20110626,#金希澈#ys翻译-32-】朱:现在是直播吗? 希澈:是啊,是直播,也是M&D第一次的正式放送。我看你真的是没什么看新闻啊,呵呵。一直以来辛苦了,最后来说几句吧。朱:希澈你也辛苦了。还是觉得很可惜啊,其实在YS跟你们两位一起做节目真的很开心,【待续】

(接)在你们身上也得到了信心和鼓励,没想到作为idol歌手你们知道的老歌比我还多。。在我觉得自己已经老去了的时候,我从你们身上重新获得了自信,感谢你们。希望以后能够有机会再合作。。 希澈:也谢谢你,你什么时候回来? 朱:我周三回来。。 希澈:那到时候聚餐,你要来哦

【20110626,#金希澈#ys翻译-33-】朱:那当然。。有个疑问,以后许PD会怎么样? 希澈:他啊,托我的福,现在不得了了,名气很大啊。他本来就很有才啊。 朱:那作家们呢? 希澈:他们也都很优秀啊,打字又好,信息搜集也快,呵呵 朱:那政模呢? 希澈:呵呵,他以后跟我一起在M&D活动啊 【待续】

(接)朱:哦,这样啊,以后YS的版块还保留吗? 希澈:没我怎么可能继续进行。呵呵

【20110626,#金希澈#ys翻译-34-】(回放了过去的很多片段)希:YS要像YS一样 到最后 所有的工作人员辛苦了 这么说来好像大家不知道猛兽作家的名字啊 我都快哭了 但是我要像我一样 不哭 真的快到结束的时间了 很感谢工作人员 感谢听众 大家都知道 我因为个人的问题 今年有很多辛苦的事【待续】

【20110626,#金希澈#ys翻译-35-】(接上)接下来也要有一段空白期 所以也很幸运这一年多来能做YS这个节目 我因为性格比较有个性 大家都很辛苦 谢谢了 要听结束曲了 很遗憾 (一直语无伦次 要哭了) 还有很多话要说的 就来听结束曲吧(音乐已经开始了) 真是的……【待续】

【20110626,#金希澈#ys翻译-36-】我这455天 其实很抱歉 其实我应该做的更好的 各位工作人员(一一说了名字) 我常说:真的要在他还在的时候对他说谢谢、对不起和爱的话 真的要常说 所有的工作人员 很对不起 我爱你们 听结束曲吧 金希澈的《初别》 fighting吧 天上天下 YS独尊 YS大发

【20110626,#金希澈#ys翻译-37-】希澈:不愧是金希澈的YS,最后也让我笑着离开,谢谢各位作家们(一一说出作家的名字),猛兽作家都快不记得你的真明了,呵呵。。 听众:感谢一直以来YS的陪伴。。 希澈:因为今年以来我自己发生比较多的事情,所以越来越考虑更多的事情,【待续】

【20110626,#金希澈#ys翻译-38-】而且不久我也要迎来一段空白期所以不得不跟许PD提出来要离开,许PD也想了很久后答应了,理解了我,谢谢~ 希澈:就要播放最后一首歌了,一直以来想说的话,感谢PD哥哥,还有各位作家姐姐们,这段时间我有的时候也进行的很随便,很抱歉。

【20110626,#金希澈#ys翻译-37-】现在想想真后悔,当时好好做了该有多好,所以说,要在身边的时候对他好。最后一首歌,送上我唱的《初星》,最后送上结束语:天上天下,YS大发!

Source: http://weibo.com/n/8...%83%A8%E8%90%BD

Guest qoxie

Happy birthday Mandoo!

kSB9y.jpg

Such a packed week of important personal dates on the JYP Nation calendar.

There was a weibo tweet circulating among Chinese WFs that last Saturday (6/25) was Sunye's grandmother's birthday.

OEAeU.jpg

June 21 -- Min's birthday

June 24 -- Nichkhun's birthday; Sunye's father's death anniversary; also founding of the new UAM agency

June 25 -- Sunye's grandmother's birthday

June 27 -- Sohee's birthday

Guest qoxie

WG mentions in China's EASY magazines (various issues in June & July).

The brief write-ups are quite frivolous for any WF who knows WG's history.

But it's also the 1st time I'm seeing a August comeback mentioned in print (even though they likely got the info from Internet forums).

NVYn5.jpg

Cr: 0o零凌o0 @ Baidu

Focus: who's making comebacks in between July & September? EASY sums it up for you.

August comebacks

Lee Hyori: Gap of 1 year, 4 months.

2wKLm.jpg

WG: Gap of 1 year, 3 months.

'Nobody' attained an insurmountable peak, to the extent that WG's follow-up '2 Different Tears' was unable to better it. But this past 15 months has given WG plenty of time to rest & re-charge. This period should self-honing for the big push should give WG mount a more outstanding music comeback.

Kara: Gap of 11 months

Sunmi was picked as a Kpop 'dorm mother' (voluntarily does laundry, cooking & other duties during dorm life).

Not entirely fair to Sunye & the others, but there you go. The overall theme was for Mother's Day.

Ykg6c.jpg

Yoobin's "summertime weight loss" through rope skipping exercise.

They got the chronology wrong, though.

5Rd6B.jpg

Guest Mia_Mia

Follow_wg just tweeted that WG will be going to Greece for the Special Olympics!!... Do we have any greek wonderfuls at soompi?....

i found out that WG and Stevie Wonder are amongst the official celebrities mentioned on the Athens Special Olympics site

http://www.athens2011.org/en/read-more.asp?nws=23

Guest jcsmark

^

Nice. I spot Joe Jonas on the list too. I'm looking forward to WG's performance! In addition to Arirang, I hope they could perform some of their own hits too :).

Lim wished Sohee a happy birthday!

unledhm.png

Credit WG_Lim@twitter

Lim's me2day update

20110627korealimme2dayu.jpg

진짜 맛있었던 쵸코렛!!!♥

Lim watching the taekwondo championships

그리고 태권도대회하는거 구경하러 갔었는데 우와..진짜 멋있었어요~저도 태권도 배울려고요ㅋㅋㅋ

Lim recently went to watch a soccer game with her parents

저 얼마전에 아빠랑엄마랑 축구경기 보러갔었어요~~(Jordan VS Korea) ^^

Credit wg_lim@me2day

Guest hrmmmhum

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SOHEE!

Our little Mandu Maknae<3

Even now, "Sohee" is trending in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Singapore. =D

I tweeted Heechul either yesterday or Friday saying that Sohee will be in Korea on the 27th for her Nylon photoshoot and that he get her on YS before it ends and since her birthday is the next day! I sent another tweet saying he should get Sohee on YS (except I put @WGsohee instead of Sohee, indirectly tweeting her XD) and told him to ask/beg JYP (but again I put @followjyp instead of JYP :] ). THE POWER OF TWITTER! haha, I love being able to tweet them and support them through that!

Jane also tweeted:

Greece!

그리스!

@followWG tweeted:

오늘은 우리 원더걸스 소희양의 생일입니다! @WGsohee 생일축하합니다!!! #happyBdaySohee

My translation is not the best but I think it's roughly

Today is the birthday of Wonder Girls' Sohee! @WGsohee Happy Birthday!!! #happyBdaySohee

2011 아테네 스페셜 올림픽에 원더걸스가 갑니다!

^ Basically just an announcement about Wonder Girls attending the 2011 Special Olympics in Athens.

And today is Sohee's birthday!! Everyone Send her a b-day tweet today!! @WGsohee happy birthday! #happyBdaySohee

Archived