Sf72g.jpg

FtLxT.jpg

Cr: as tagged

Airport fanpics.

p0YhQ.jpg

6LJEz.jpg

vTc9i.jpg

Cr: as tagged

The set below is not watermarked but the owner requests proper credit be given to WGCN if re-distributed.

yMkjnl.jpg

IC2Nbl.jpg

t2qs6l.jpg

uEA8tl.jpg

4NzOTl.jpg

y8IMXl.jpg

gthedl.jpg

Xp26al.jpg

Cr: Zhangyu5824 @ WGCN (Take out with full credits.)

Guest valentino_rossi46

110624 Wonder Girls - 咪咕匯 2DT + Nobody

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zwEn4HdHqq8

Their mics are so bad ><, the organizer must be prepared a good mics and sound system for this award event but they were so lousy ><

Poor Ye Eun, she was so confused in the beginning when she sang as loudest as she can but no sound ><. Lim's mic was super bad too. But this issue proved that WGs always sang live 100%, they hardly use backup voice. Unlike other group, they often dont sing the chorus, each just sing few seconds and even use loud backup voice. Their fans dont have the right to say WGs sing live bad when they sing 100% and dont use backup sound lol

Ye Eun looks slimmer <3

Guest valentino_rossi46

SoHeeChul shippers has another news today lol

On June 24th, Super Junior’s Heechul tweeted this along with the above photo, “We three guys came together for a drink, along with roses.. and candles.. making me feel a bit bitter.. I’m here with Park Jin Young of JYP, the agency in my mind.. The person in my mind is someone else, but I keep on meeting Jin Young hyung instead…”

In the photo that was shared, the two can be seen posing at a table with roses, wine, and candles, creating a romantic atmosphere. Some people speculate that the person in Heechul’s mind is none other than Wonder Girls member Sohee.

Fans left comments such as, “Candle light dinner? So romantic!“, and “It looks like you guys are on a date“.

allkpop

Wonder Girls, Top Ranking Digital Downloads of The Year At China Wireless Music Awards

wg_cwm_20110624-3.jpg

South Korea pop quintets, Wonder Girls, arrives in Beijing, China to attend 5th annual “China Wireless Music Award”.

Over 40 groups of artiste attended this extravaganza, including Jay Chou, Han Geng (former Super Junior member), Stefanie Sun & more.

On the charts, Wonder Girls won “Top Gross Selling Digital Downloads” in the overseas group category.

A total number of 5371903 downloads (including various singles – “Nobody”, “Tell Me”, “2 Different Tears”) in the year 2010.

Congratulations to the Wonder Girls, for making thus far.

credit: sina and wonderfulsworld

Guest my2wonder

@*bluebutterfly*

is it the last day today?

no I heard from ELF (Heechul's YS will end in sohee's BD 27th) DX I hope sohee can meet Heechul in his last day ! :wub:

+ OMG an award for the WGs !!! I'm so happy :w00t:

Guest lovepapupi

@*bluebutterfly*

no I heard from ELF (Heechul's YS will end in sohee's BD 27th) DX I hope sohee can meet Heechul in his last day ! :wub:

+ OMG an award for the WGs !!! I'm so happy :w00t:

^

Heechul's YS will end this Sunday (6/26) [one day before Sohee's b'day] sad.gif

But I'm glad Heechul always loyal with the Wonder Girls as their fanboy. Be friends with Sunye and making Sohee his ultimate ideal girl laugh.gif

110624 #Youngstreet Heechul: In the beginning of YS, i keep playing WG's song. In the middle, i changed my heart a bit. Now in the end, i changed back. Of course, a person's first liking is hard to change.

(source: 80后花瓣部落) 

cr: HeechulSJFacts 

Guest qoxie

Sorry if I sound peeved in saying this.

But it's inadequate articles by English Kpop sites, inc. the one WFW chose to summarize, that don't educate readers enough on WG's feat, causing the girls to be forever looked down by uninformed noobs (like the lot at akp).

Here, I provide one that gives better context.

So next time someone claims WG was on the decline last year, or that SNSD or Suju is more popular in China, use it as an example of who's really the champion revenue earner. (WG also finished in the top 6 among highest-paid show performers in China by the end of last year.)

A shoutout to Han Geng too. He also flourished in both areas like WG, but doesn't get the respect he deserves in English Kpop communities.

BbHTF.jpg

Source: http://ent.qq.com/a/...0624/000602.htm

Migu tallies annual results for 2010; Jay Chou wins 4 awards

2010-06-24 22:52 QQ Entertainment

Tonight (June 24), the 5th Annual China Mobile Wireless Music Awards Miguhui was held at the Beijing Workers' Stadium. Migu, China Mobile's digital music platform, had tallied the [sales] results for artistes for the year 2010.

Veteran artistes still invincible

Veteran Faye Wong's soul-stirring rendition of 'Legend' on 2010 CNY Eve had won the nation's hearts. It won for Top Bestselling Popular Song at the China Mobile awards.

Andy Lau's humorous version of 'People Do' also won for Top Bestselling Cover Song at the event.

Out with the old? Their response: "NO!"

Music fledglings are blossoming

M.I.C Boyband's fresh image & their dynamic youthful songs have been a big hit since their debut. They won for Top Bestselling Mainland Newcomer at the China Mobile awards.

Quirky WONDERGIRLS has been winning over ever more China youths over the years. They won for Top Bestselling Overseas Group at the event. Their energetic live performance also drew incessant cheers from the audience.

Industry nucleus sees rising sales

This event also demonstrated the strength of the industry nucleus. Chris Lee, Jane Zhang & Chen Chusheng have shedded the rawness of their music-competition years, by producing good sales & quality music. Chris Lee won for Top Bestselling Mainland Female Artiste; Jane Zhang won for Most Popular Female Artiste (Music Streaming); Chen Chusheng won for Top Bestselling Mainland Male Artiste.

Han Geng's forces wins the fans' PK

Remember the summer of 2005 & the frenzied nationwide scrutiny over the ultimate PK between Chris Lee, Bibi Zhou & Jane Zhang. Millions had called in to vote for their idols then. Later, Chen Chusheng would win the male competition before thanking the fans for their support. A few years on, guess which artiste has the biggest fanbase? Han Geng! Anointed by his fans to have "the world's most beautiful name", Han Geng won for Entertainer Of The Year at the China Mobile awards, his eyes brimming with excited tears as the entire audience applauded. This honor is considered a supreme honor for an artiste.

Jay Chou rewarded on his return; Hebe Tien [also] a standout

Jay Chou was a big victor at the China Mobile awards. His 'Fireworks Cool Easily' won for Top Bestselling Original Music; he also proved his enduring popularity by winning Top Bestselling HK-Taiwan Male Artiste, Most Popular Male Artiste (Music Streaming), & Most-Searched Popular Male Artiste. Jay Chou's every move is a talking point, yet he works hard to release quality songs year after year. Fully deserved.

Attending the event alone, Hebe Tien accepted the awards for Top Bestselling Duet Song & Top Bestselling Album ("Shero") on behelf of her idol group S.H.E. She also won for Top Bestselling HK-Taiwan Newcomer for her 2010 solo debut album ("To Hebe"). Go Hebe!

Jay Chou's other rumored girlfriend Jolin Tsai won for Most Searched Popular Female Artiste. Guess the idea of news scandals boosting an artiste's popularity is not entirely without foundation.

The pervasive Internet & digital music piracy have been uncontrollable in recent years. Revenue from album releases in China have been ever declining; the current market has shrunk by 90 percent when compared to 8 years ago. It has seriously affected the development of Chinese music. Well-known musician Zhang Yadong once admitted: "Singers grumble that their companies aren't making music, while the companies grumble about not making money. The main cause has been music piracy, especially digital music piracy. It has snapped the music supply chain." Statistics show digital music piracy has caused billions in losses.

Yet China Mobile's music platform has nipped this piracy problem in the bud. Statistics show China Mobile exceeds over a billion digital downloads annually. This is a staggering figure, one that sustains countless musicians' dreams & futures.

During the June 24 evening, the stars on the red carpet illustrated the craving for the legitimate & the appreciation for the market. Hopefully the market can reciprocate, so as to usher in a better spring.

Full 5th Annual China Mobile Wireless Music Awards Miguhui list of winners [song titles omitted.]

1. Entertainer Of The Year - Han Geng. (2010 total fanclub size: 142,030.)

2. Top Bestselling Duet Song - S.H.E & Judy Chou (2010 total ringtones, ringbacks, downloads: 18,575,333)

3. Top Bestselling Popular Song - Faye Wong. (2010 total ringtones, ringbacks, downloads: 4,299,247.)

4. Top Bestselling Dance Song - Elva Hsiao. (2010 total ringtones, ringbacks, downloads: 8,527,660.)

5. Top Bestselling Cover Song - Andy Lau. (2010 total ringtones, ringbacks, downloads: 7,937,755.)

6. Top Bestselling Folk Song - Sa Dingding. (2010 total ringtones, ringbacks, downloads: 3,643,662.)

7. Top Bestselling Original Music - Jay Chou. (2010 total ringtones, ringbacks, downloads: 17,658,127.)

8. Top Bestselling Karoake Song - Yu Kewei. (2010 total ringtones, ringbacks, downloads: 3,547,751.)

9. Most Popular Female Artiste (Music Streaming) - Jane Zhang. (2010 total ringtones, ringbacks, downloads: 7,292,646.)

10. Most Popular Male Artiste (Music Streaming) - Jay Chou. (2010 total ringtones, ringbacks, downloads: 22,246,674.)

11. Most-Searched Popular Artiste (at music.10086.cn) - Han Geng. (2010 total: 624,147.)

12. Most-Searched Popular Female Artiste - Jolin Tsai. (2010 total: 50,957,979.)

13. Most-Searched Popular Male Artiste - Jay Chou. (2010 total: 208,636,035.)

14. Top Bestselling Mainland Newcomer - M.I.C Boyband. (2010 total ringtones, ringbacks, downloads: 13,529,389.)

15. Top Bestselling HK-Taiwan Newcomer - Hebe Tien. (2010 total ringtones, ringbacks, downloads: 5,650,249.)

16. Top Bestselling Overseas Group - WONDERGIRLS. (2010 total ringtones, ringbacks, downloads: 5,371,903.)

17. Top Bestselling Digital Album - Kenji Wu. (2010 total ringtones, ringbacks, downloads: 20,001,987.)

18. Top Bestselling Album - S.H.E (2010 total ringtones, ringbacks, downloads: 43,378,300.)

19. Top Bestselling Mainland Female Artiste - Chris Lee. (2010 total ringtones, ringbacks, downloads: 14,034,854.)

20. Top Bestselling Mainland Male Artiste - Chen Chusheng. (2010 total ringtones, ringbacks, downloads: 19,647,637.)

21. Top Bestselling HK-Taiwan Female Artiste - Elva Hsiao. (2010 total ringtones, ringbacks, downloads: 19,998,604.)

22. Top Bestselling HK-Taiwan Male Artiste - Jay Chou (2010 total ringtones, ringbacks, downloads: 33,278,806.)

23. 90th Anniversary Special Tribute Songs - Tang Can, Jiang Dawei, Song Zuying, Tan Jin, Huang Shengyi.

I'm so glad the girls created such a huge impact in China, and even won an award! They look amazing on the red carpet, I loved all of their outfits and haristyles. The girls matured so much since Tell Me days! I felt so bad for Yeeun and Lim during the performance though, both girls had difficulty on their mics, but besides that I was so glad the song was instrumental and everyone in China had acknowledged that our girls didn't lip sync!

As many of you know Sohee's birthday is coming up soon as well! We're aiming to trend tweet #omona20thSohee for her birthday on JUNE27! I'm not too sure if all Wonderfuls had acknowledged that since not every wonderful comes to the official threads. I thought about advertising on Wonderfuls signatures with these word banners to get the word around... I was wondering if anyone was willing to join me to help spread the word for Sohee's birthday. The more Wonderfuls unite the better. I'm crossing my fingers for all Wonderfuls to work together for Sohee's 20th birthday, and credits isn't necessary, I hope Wonderfuls help out!

original ver.

fubzpy.jpg

[img=http://i53.tinypic.com/fubzpy.jpg]
border ver. 2zggaav.jpg
[img=http://i52.tinypic.com/2zggaav.jpg]

Guest jcsmark

Congrats to Wonder Girls for their award!

More pictures of WG's performance. Too bad the mics weren't working properly, especially Yeeun's. But it goes to show that WG sang live!

20110624beijingwgatchin.jpg

Credit yeeunbar@twitter + yeeunbar.com

Guest qoxie

No video upload of WG receiving their award?

Wish I can hear what LIM said, cuz she looks like she was WG's spokesperson then.

EDIT: Oops, just saw the Sina pic of Sunye at the mike too.

- - - - - - - - - -

RChGb.jpg

Source: http://ent.sina.com....353344187.shtml

Hebe Tien assumes newbie status in return; Godfrey Tsao, Jane Zhang present award to WG

Sina 2011-06-24 23:25

Sina Entertainment. The 5th Annual China Mobile Wireless Music Awards Miguhui was held on the evening of June 24 at the Beijing Workers' Stadium. Jay Chou, Chris Lee, Stefanie Sun, Fan Fan, Chyi Chin, Jaycee Chan, Jane Zhang & other singers attended the event, together on hand for the unveiling of 24 honorees. The dazzling 'Give Me Five' sounds & visuals was the gala's theme, thrilling all the music fans present.

Hebe Tien won for "Top Bestselling HK-Taiwan Newcomer" & was delighted when accepting the award onstage, saying: "Thank you fans for supporting S.H.E ever since we were rookies. Watching us turn into veterans, & here I am now as a newbie solo artiste again. Still, you remain supportive. Thank you all." Jane Zhang, after accepting an award, was holding hands with super-popular Taiwanese model Godfrey Tsao as they presented Korean girlgroup WG a distinguished award for "Top Bestselling Overseas Group For The Year." (Text/Lan Xing)

- - - - - - - -

OZqTV.jpg

Source: http://ent.sina.com....083344170.shtml

Photo: 5th Annual China Wireless Mobile Music Awards scene - WONDERGIRLS singing

Sina 2011-06-24 23:08

Sina Entertainment. June 24 7pm. The 5th Annual China Mobile Music Awards Miguhui started at the Beijing Workers' Stadium. Over 40 artistes including Jay Chou, Elva Hsiao, Stefanie Sun, Kenji Wu, Tang Can, Han Geng, Chris Lee, Jane Zhang& Chen Chusheng flew into Beijing from all parts to support legitimate digital music, & also to witness the unveiling of 24 honorees. Photo shows WG singing. Xia Qi/photo

Guest my2wonder

Heechul's YS will end this Sunday (6/26) [one day before Sohee's b'day] sad.gif

But I'm glad Heechul always loyal with the Wonder Girls as their fanboy. Be friends with Sunye and making Sohee his ultimate ideal girl laugh.gif

XD I hope to see them togeter vicx.gif I love heechul's Wonderful Heart <333 blush.gif

Guest jcsmark

:w00t: Wonder Girls new TV Show????

unledlbn.png

Credit naldadesign@twitter

Nalda Company is an "International distribution and marketing agency for young designers and artists."

Based in NYC.

Their facebook http://www.facebook.com/naldadesign#!/naldadesign?sk=info

Website http://www.naldadesign.com/

I guess they are looking for an artist to work with WG for the show(??). I think the Korean cable channel they are referring to is Mnet. Remember in the last episode of Mnet Made in Wonder Girls Mark PD wrote at the end it was the end of Volume I, so maybe this is Volume 2!!

Guest ah_mui

Congrats to the girls for winning The Best Topselling Overseas Group award!!

JYPE uploaded a pic of the girls on weibo. Loving the outfits they wore to the event. Stylish and classy as always. :wub:

7785bb39tw1dij3tgsw1rj.jpg

cr: as tagged

Guest uchix_francois

edit-----

^

the girls look beautiful and fresh... agree, they were always classy... i especially like that shoulder thingy Sunye has on her dress... awesome

Archived