Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest qoxie

Happy birthday Kim Hyuna! You're always a Wonder Girl to me.

rOHsq.jpg

0IcB5.jpg

@4m_hyunah Happy birthday Hyuna ♥ Miss You!

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest *bluebutterfly*

Yeeun does look slimmer. I noticed with the pictures from the Khiel event but the pictures of Yeeun with her friend seems like Yeeun has lost more weight than I thought. I hope her diet is not too strict and she's still able to enjoy her favourite foods. ^^ It's good to see she's able to enjoy a normal life in NY with friends.

I came across this last night at tumblr from kpopsecrets. It has gained 236 notes at the moment.

tumblr_llx7iv6LMp1qbu51oo1_500.jpg

happy birthday hyunah :)

Yeeun looks so pretty~~!!! I love the pics =D Never saw them!

and yes Happy Birthday to our Wild Horse Hyunah!!! I seriously miss Hyunah in WonderGirls and all her moment with the girls. She was like the 2nd 4D member after Sunmi haha. I will never forget all the funny and sweet moments of Hyunah with all the WonderGirls =) It's precious ^^ She's still a part of my 7 Wonders =D I support her forever~~ I wish her success in 4Minute and in her career solo (no offense to 4Minute but actually I enjoy Hyunah's solo career more XD I always thought after she left WonderGirls that if she comes back its either in WonderGirls or solo... But nothing against 4Minute I love these girls too ^^). Go Hyunah! Yeeun's tweet for Hyunah so cute. I wish Hyunah followed WonderGirls on Twitter. I wish to see them interacting someday (if possible at the end of this year for the Gayos ^^ Special stage with WonderGirls & Hyunah/4Minute? *dreaming* LOL). All we know is Hyunah still see Sunmi and even Joo and she follows Jia on Twitter. She's still close to many JYP idols (not surprised) so yeah she's probably in good terms with all the WonderGirls =D Wanna see MiSoHyun ~the maknae team~  again (impossible LOL).

OK so all of this is just my opinion. I hope some people don't take it too seriously or attack me because I miss Hyunah with WonderGirls XD I love all the 7 Wonders equally and I respect Hyunah's new group, everything is alright~~ =)

Guest spicy pink

wow yenny look fab while partying LOL :)

she did lose weight it she's looking good!! awesome awesome!

Guest lovepapupi

WG was apparently featured on National Geographic TV's Seoul's Got Soul program yesterday today.

According to a fanaccount, it was a 5-minute music segment about WG's foray into America.

There was a short interview with Sunye, plus scenes from their US concerts.

Anyone can record the repeat telecast & upload it?

Thanks to AnastasiaLaw @ WGHK for the tip.

Wonder Girls on National Geographic Channel

credit: TW_Wonderfuls

source: lvp1011 @YT

Guest valentino_rossi46

She can not go clubbing in korea but she is clubbing queen in US keke

Lim's dad shared some unseen photo of lim in his fb but i cant repost now cuz i dont hv laptop to reup ><

Guest qoxie

Thanks! Getting featured in a a NatGeo documentary is pretty cool~ Korea's Little Sisters! lol

Hope the Korean media picks this up too.

- - - - - - - - -

She can not go clubbing in korea but she is clubbing queen in US keke

Lim's dad shared some unseen photo of lim in his fb but i cant repost now cuz i dont hv laptop to reup ><

Are these the ones?

They were posted at Baidu WooHyeRim Bar & WGTW today, but the source was as credited "Mr Woo blogspot" (family member?) without linking.

Looks like studio portraits.

fe1Sk.jpg

EDIT:

Her father's caption: 언제나 함께하면 행복해지는 딸아이 혜림입니다!! 곧 만날수있을꺼같아요^^

UvUha.jpg

Source: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1100984926

EDIT: Original source: http://ko-kr.faceboo...5825530?sk=wall

Guest valentino_rossi46

^

that's right, still have another album when Lim's family went to macau,

The person post in fb is lim's uncle(?) or her parents's friend, then her dad share it on his fb :)

U can check ger dad fb i cant reup it right now :)

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=805825530&sk=wall

Her dad set public view, so please dont send me message and say keep her privacy, cuz seems like her dad really want promote his little daughter, so he share a lot of things in his fb, and open for public, but of course we cant comment

Guest qoxie

^

*duh* So his FB was registered using his Hangul name. No wonder I couldn't find it. LOL

The Macau trip album was uploaded after the studio portraits got circulated around.

His caption for the mock bride pic is so cute (gotta edit them into my earlier post), & he replied to thank one of the comments too. (Proud father!)

The new set has only a couple of Limmie pics, so I'm skipping the rest out of privacy.

Gosh, first time seeing Mrs Woo this closely.

LIM has both her parents' looks -- except for those Bambi eyes. They are shaped like her mom's, yet much much bigger.

5eEqt.jpg

mmYcL.jpg

Source: http://ko-kr.faceboo...5825530?sk=wall

Dang, he re-posted my JYP NATION Russian Dolls fanart too! lol

Wonder if he lurks here?

Guest qoxie

Sunye getting involved with another charity cause?

A K-blogger posted a screenshot from Naver's Happy Bean project (which amass virtual beans as donation currency).

cLqfz.jpg

Source: http://blog.naver.co...gNo=50112983952

- - - - - - - -

Another K-blogger said he/she saw Yeeun in Manhattan.

Unfortunately, no fanpic provided.

Here's the excerpt. I think he/she commented how thin she looks in the last line.

주소안들고 가서 찾지도 못하고 공원 한바퀴돌고 있는데

신호대기하고 있는데

반대쪽에 한 금발한 여자가 눈에들어왓당

그여자는 바로 원더걸스 예은

완전신기했다!!

NY에서 할리우드 배우 자주볼수있다던데

우리나라 가수 원더걸스를 봤네

신기하면서 반가웠다

예은은 역시 말랐다 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Source: http://www.cyworld.c...amffany/7172973

Guest valentino_rossi46

Last month sun ye involved in 1 donation event in naver too if im not wrong, is this that event? Our leader is just so kind

Lim's dad just like woo hye lim fanpage and he repost what that fanpage admin shared, i dont think he knows soompi :)

Btw i see in twitter somebody complain of sharing ye eun new photos, they scare korean netizen will criticize it, but guys, criticize for what? Go clubbing is a bad lifestyle? She is 23 years old. Did she has bad lifestyle? Well, except she is lazy to cleaning her room and take a bath, cant cook or drive well she is just so perfect in all other things. She is 23 years old girls who so hard wojrking, good score at university, good daughter, fan service queen. K netizen cant criticize a 23 years old girl go clubbing, even they criticize, i dont think ye eun mind that lol

In korea, clubbing and drinking is normal thing, but idols cant often go cuz they will be recognized, but it doesnt mean they didnt go. Kara hara recently also said she went clubbing, lee hyori and kim hyun joong also said they went clubbing together before, they are adults they wont be criticized. Only when the idol under age go clubbing and drinking, it makes news.

So i dont thing there is any inappropriate to post ye eun clubbing photos. We can see new side of her. She is same as us, when we are free and want partying wt friends, we go club. It will strange if she doesnt when she lives in us. And it makes me love her more. Another thing make us feel she is a normal girl, she is not idols that's so perfect and live somewhere far away

Guest wondergirlfan

I don't think yeeun has a bad lifestyle  here example for a bad lifestyle doing drug, smoking weed having sex staying out all night  doing what making your parent worry about you are getting arested by the police are stealing

Guest qoxie

Last month sun ye involved in 1 donation event in naver too if im not wrong, is this that event? Our leader is just so kind

Yeah, she is involved in the Naver 'Dream Tree' campaign. That's its logo in the button photo.

Can't find the Happy Bean source, so I posted the blogger's mention instead.

As for the Twitter "backlash", ah, now you see why I decided to give it up with that.

There's always the Fantastics social platforms for community bonding now....

- - - - - - -

Gotta love how WG is still the front face of Kpop in the Western media's eyes.

This time, it's About.com's turn to feature our girls.

d2oBk.jpg

Source: http://top40.about.com/

LEJwj.jpg

Source: http://top40.about.c...onder-Girls.htm

D6Yda.jpg

Source: http://top40.about.c...101/p/K-Pop.htm

- - - - - - -

Malaysia's Business Times sneaked in a plug for WG in a car-review article (lol).

To quote:

BY now, we shouldn't be hearing lots of ranting about "being Korean", overall and in automotive world, specifically.

They have a world-class footballer in Park Ji-Sung - who strangely has never been formally recognised as Asia's best during his playing career which should go on for many more years - corporate leaders in Samsung and LG , and the Wonder Girls (What! Never heard of this pop sensation?)

In automotive industry, Hyundai and its younger sibling Kia...

Read more: This Tucson is sleek and stylish http://www.btimes.co...l#ixzz1OXDbdeRT

Guest ah_mui

Article about our girls on National Geographic! :D

Wonder Girls featured on National Geographic

The Wonder Girls, who are working hard in America,  were recently featured on the National Geographic channel. The featured  revealed the various fans that the girls attract, including a woman who  came from Puerto Rico to New York to see them perform.

SunYe speaks about how their music is different, but likable, while J.Y. PARK  talks about how culturally rich the group is. There is positive  feedback about the girls who became the first Korean group to make it on  the ‘Top 100 Billboard’ list and the clip ends suggesting that these  girls will not go away anytime soon.

With their first US album right around the corner, we’re all excited to see what these girls have in store for the US market!

Cr: allkpop

Guest jcsmark

I'm curious to know how many songs are going to be on WG's upcoming album.

It looks like they are still working on it. The tweeter is Wynter Gordon, heard about her when she featured in Flo Rida's Sugar

unleddam.png

Credit wyntermusic@twitter

Guest my2wonder

summerbody_Yubin.jpg

MTVK poll for "whos got k-pop's hottest summer body?" and yubin got no.7  :blink:

But MTVK picked her the second(no.2) after Super Junior’s Siwon here

1. Rain

2. TVXQ Yunho

3. Super Junior’s Siwon

4. f(x)’s Victoria

5. 2PM’s Nichkhun

6. After School’s UEE

7. Wonder Girls’ Yubin

8. Lee Hyori

9. Girls’ Generation’s Yuri

10. Big Bang’s Taeyang

hottest-summer-body-poll-results.jpg?w=595&h=313&h=313