Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ekin2612

@mana.smile i want to help! I'm sohee bias.. We always share Soso info at her fanpage in facebook.. Not all mandoos know about soompi tho,i'll try to invite them to ahn sohee thread here

Guest onedaymaniac

more pics of sunye at haiti.

UN should really consider her to be their ambassador.

yYn8i.jpg

8UBLV.jpg

cr:Huang FB,sunye baidu

Guest i.said.goodbye

^

That's wonder girls as rainbow! But rainbow has 7 girls in the group so they've cut off the other member from the left lol It actually looks pretty good. Wonder Girls look great as 6. I hope we can see them as 6 in the future :)

Guest qoxie

Taiwan's SBOOKER Publications 布克文化 (publisher of 'Trendy' & 'KKbox' magazines) has secured the rights to launch the 'international' (Chinese-language) edition of 10ASIA's '10+Idol' encyclopedia.

Release date is this coming Sunday (June 12). Retail price: NT$650 (USD 23).

Quite expensive (about $28 in Singapore dollars), but the source retailer is offering an online discount price (NT$514) till June 30: http://www.books.com...item=0010507023

YesAsia is separately accepting preorders at USD36.79: http://www.yesasia.c...-0-en/info.html

It's likely that the Popular Bookstore chain will bring them into SG. They have outlets in Malaysia, HK, Macau & I believe Canada too.

Thanks to 昕妤 @ WGTW for the tip.

Interesting detail: the Chinese release is advertised as "Vol. 2". The Korean version was "Vol.1"; I do not know if there was a sequel.

But the same 16 artistes are featured for both language editions.

t8wcw.jpg

Source: http://www.books.com...item=0010507023

CRltx.jpg

- - - - - - - - -

Hmm, topped a page. Sharing this, then:

Take out with full credits.

CaqrQ.jpg

@ekin2612 - Oh that's cool~~ Well right now I have exams so I can't make Sohee's thread active, but it would be cool if you and other Sohee fans can already start posting her news on her thread, and I'll join in 2 weeks (once I finish my exams XD). Let's make Sohee's thread active before their comeback so we can spazz about her there LOL.

By the way I love this pic "WonderGirls as Rainbow" because I want WonderGirls to have six members so much! (Sunmi =D) & also I love Rainbow ^^ Haha they cut one member in the pic, Rainbow have 7 members XD

Guest r1988

^

I love yubin D&G dress lol I wanna buy it

anyway since I have nothing to share here are some of sohee old pics

5ca20cfa93295fcb59ee90a4.jpg

6e16d509f72ef0d9d0581bfe.jpg

68a0f41f549a1faee1fe0b39.jpg

45769f506a3bbf35843524fb.jpg

a7fbcdea1999609cd539c991.jpg

credit

baidu

Guest valentino_rossi46

Yubin' alexander mcqueen scalf was used in korean drama "best love" recently, too. Yubin even wore this 1 year ago lol

Today is our wild horse hyuna birthday. Ye eun is so sweet, she has just tweet happy birthday to her and said she miss her. Bo go ship da = i miss u, right?

But hyuna didnt follow ye eun so maybe she miss it, so we should say happy birthday hyuna and ask her follow her sweet unnies. Hope the girls can reunite with hyuna and sunmi in korea soon

Guest Yoyo

@jcsmark aw it looks like yeeun is really having a great time in new york. it's nice to see pictures of her and her friends having fun with each other... i'm so envious of them.

@onedaymaniac aw, seeing more pictures of sunye at haiti always brings a smile on my face. she'll always be our angelic leader.

@qoxie holy! i'm so glad theres an edition of those, i've always wondered what the girls were wearing and what the price tag of those items were hehe, thanks!

Guest i.said.goodbye

holy moly yeeun looks stunning! especially in the first pic.. I love her outfit :D

I think she's lost weight but I didn't realise how much.

Guest onedaymaniac

@I.Said.Goodbye so wg as rainbow.i think the girls look so good in that kind of concept.

someday they'll be back as six=)

and yenny is so hot there.WOW

Guest wonderr23

http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/3014/yeeun02.png

Holy crabness Yenny looks awesome~ kkk i think she lost a lot of weight... w00t.gif not that i don't like her previous body lol I saw pics of her partying with that girl but i can't find the link anymore sweatingbullets.gif

http://i.imgur.com/wUKjP.jpg

That little girl looks cute :) Sunye is so adorable sitting next to the kids. ^^ Oh she's been tweeting a lot lately about the increasing cholera patients in Haiti and how the clinics there can't sustain the demand. She was really worried about that~ Also the staff and the patients ..she asked her followers to pray for them. She's really kind.

Guest qoxie

WG was apparently featured on National Geographic TV's Seoul's Got Soul program yesterday today.

According to a fanaccount, it was a 5-minute music segment about WG's foray into America.

There was a short interview with Sunye, plus scenes from their US concerts.

Anyone can record the repeat telecast & upload it?

Thanks to AnastasiaLaw @ WGHK for the tip.

- - - - - - - - - -

Yeeun the party girl.

41yEJ.jpg

N915i.jpg

kAdqy.jpg

Cr: lovelyyen @ Baidu

Archived