Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

^ OMG so cute and pretty!!! Can't resist ^^ The picture on the right, with the ring... Super cute!!! But the pics are so little... Can we find them in bigger size? ^^ I really want to have the picture on the right XD Actually I want to have all 3 pictures LOL. Sunye *o*

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hrmmmhum

Lim's tweets:

WG_Lim Hyerim Christina Woo

boggle..scrabble...bookworm......ahhh, they are so addictive!!!

7 hours ago

편지감사합니다♡~~~~~~*^^* twitpic.com/56ew6x

6 hours ago

She said thank you for the letters =]

And the picture:

http://www.twitpic.com/56ew6x

She also retweeted a Wonderful from Sweden who told her:

@WG_Lim I just bought Teen Vogue with you guys in it!! Glad I could find it in Sweden <3

7 hours ago

That's cool! ^^

when is wonder girl 1000th day

It's already passed. They're already past their fourth year and are now on their fifth year since debut. I think their 1000th day was November 5th, 2009 but I may be a few days off.

OMG, I've never seen this before. Cute Sun.

Is that a newest selcas from Sun?

@Mana.Smile Is it a new pic of Sunye? She looks so cute and pretty *o* It's funny because last week there was a video about Sunye and Suzy being look a like......

I believe this is not the newest selca looking at her hairstyle (it's from her hairstyle during 1st wonder in Malaysia; watch back WG's YT where they were interviewed in Malaysia..she wore the same clothe I guess?)

Yeeun wrote pretty long diary for 6th Yeeun's day diary entry (for every 6th of Yeeun day (she'll be answering the questions from the fans) ^^ she answered about 25 questions from fans :

She said they are still recording...English pronunciation is very difficult (LOL she's very good at it), talk about hot weather in New York, receiving lots of thoughtful gifts and letters (and got to ate her favorite cheesecake), and Sohee bought strawberry mousse cake? for them... And she said the cake from Yeeun Impact (has piano on it is very pretty) ^^

1. What kind of singer would you like to be : (she and her vocal teacher thought of it)

"she touches my heart" (want to be a singer that can move people's heart; impress people)

"she has an amazing voice"

"she stays true to herself"

2. Recommend your music :

jessie J - price tag (the title is good)

nobody's perfect (the song is very good)

jazmin sullivan - Holding U down

faith evens - heaven only knows

faithfully

wouter hamel - breezy (I really like this song, it gives you a happy feeling)

3. Talk about her English study team

4. What are her thought about being in a hard time and good times

5. Any place that she wants to perform at? (She talk about still learning to play the guitar; perhaps that she get to perform using it)

6. To what extent is her playing the guitar skills (she said now it's been a month studying; still in rookie class though but she wants to hear some compliments from fans? soon ^^)

7. Wonder Girls pictures save it? (she doesn't know how to save it; sometimes when she wanted to.. she doesn't know how to)

8. The singer that I like the best onstage (senior Park Jeong Hyeon; really impressed her and she really respect this singer)

9. Talk about KyungHee University

10. Her thought of going to college & her career decision

Just a little summary.. it's very long sweatingbullets.gifT.T but she's just too sweet tears.gifwub.gif and there're still lot more things~ kekkekekeke..

Guest ah_mui

Random chart...

Korean netizens' thoughts on "the most popular member within the fandom" VS "the member with the most public recognition"??

13071030221305177598201.png

cr: 6theory

Guest xjjjLOVE

^Why are people tweeting about WRITING songs?!

I mean it's great there is so much effort being put into this album but,

JYP isn't going to have us wait until midnight of the last night of June is he?!

Or even worser yet, DELAY IT AGAIN!? Please say it isn't so!!! TT.TT

Sigh....whatever it is, I will wait. I'd rather they put out an album they are proud of then one that they will later regret not having put more thought into.

I'm really curious as to whom he is to...must dig around a little.

(Thank you for sharing!)

Happy 1600 page Wonderfuls!

Thank you sharing that videos of Rania and Block B, I've always loved Rania but now I'm going to for sure keep an eye out for Block B!

Rania, Block B, Brave Girls.... rookies got good tastes ;) !!

I'm so happy to be seeing so many young groups mention the girls,

whenever this happens I always wonder if JYP is scheming to start the nostalgia for the girls...

but I think too much .... >.<

PLEASE just give us the album JYP! We've waited for so long...

EDIT: Does anyone else but me find that tweet a little fishy....?

He graduated from high school this year, could JYP be having a high schooler write Wonder Girls songs...?

Maybe he meant it like he was writing them songs as a fan!

Guest jcsmark

EDIT: Does anyone else but me find that tweet a little fishy....?

He graduated from high school this year, could JYP be having a high schooler write Wonder Girls songs...?

Maybe he meant it like he was writing them songs as a fan!

Sorry to cut your post but I agree with you.

From his past tweets it looks like he's writing WG a song as a fan. I also checked his YT channel and it seems he's a big k-pop fan.

Right now, I think WG are doing final touch ups on their album (hinted by Benny on Fantastics who is a JYPE staff). Fans also asked when the album info will be released and he replied that they had lots to announce to fans but are not sure when it would be the right time to release the news.

--------

Lim taking a night walk on the streets of NYC

20110603limnightwalkinn.jpg

Credit WG_Lim@twitter

Guest my2wonder

A Chinese website carried out a survey on which idol will always be young and cute.

1. Jaejoong (TVXQ)

2. Donghae (Super Junior)

3. Sohee (Wonder Girls)

4. Eunhyuk (Super Junior)

5. Taemin (SHINee)

6. Tiffany (SNSD)

7. Sungmin (Super Junior)

8. G-Dragon and TOP (Big Bang)

9. Yunho(TVXQ)

10. BoA

11. Leeteuk (Super Junior)

12. Kibum (Super Junior)

13. Sunmi (Wonder Girls)

14. Taeyeon (SNSD)

15. Dana (CSJH)

16. Yoona (SNSD)

17. Hongki (FT Island)

18. Heechul (Super Junior)

19. Siwon (Super Junior)

20. Kyuhyun (Super Junior)

source : http://ent.gz163.cn/tstx/xwsj/874689.shtml

translated by Miseremei @ bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Guest 3864

about the members 'most popular inside fandom vs most popular in public' thingy, its quite accurate, not 100% correct though. sohee's role as the face of the group is undeniable (not to mention it is also bcs of heechul's non-stop unofficial promotions of sohee lol) as ppl recognized her the most.. but about the most popular inside fandom, i hv my own opinion about it. sohee has her own fanbase (mandufuls) and eveytime the wg performs, sohee will always get the loudest screams lol but from what i can see, sunye has the strongest fanbase, the sunlights. sunye even has her own thread in soompi, which is still active til now. and yeeun's fanbase are just as strong as well, esp her number 1 fan= pikeyenny, who has a website specially dedicated to yenny and has been up for years. and i noticed that in every fancam, there would be ppl screaming yeeun's name, esp in thailand. oh well.

in my opinion,

the most popular member in :

korea = sohee>sunye>sunmi>yubin>yeeun>lim

asia =  sunye>yeeun>sohee>sunmi>yubin>lim

internationally = yubin>sunye>sohee>yeeun>lim

^ So is Sohee's & Lim. Only Yubinians and Sunlight seem to spazz about our bias on a daily basis on soompi :lol: I always expected Sohee's to be quite active *shrug*

As for Benny I don't get what he means by they are not sure when to release the info. I mean If the album is done then they should just tell us it's done. If they don't know then who will know? Maybe they don't want to give us a date fearing that they might push it back again. If so I totally respect that even though I'm dying at the lack of news.

Sohee was my original bias but I came to bias Yubin more. This is why I ship Sobin so much <3

EunAhn is simply adorable <3333

Dissapointed that the album is still not completed. But they really want this to be perfect so i guess I just need to stop complaining & be more patient :lol:

EunAhn =D

I wonder, about Sohee's thread. Well actually it's a "picture" thread (just like Sunmi's thread) that's why it's not very active (I think) even in the past, people only upload pics and they don't talk about Sohee the same way as Sunye or Yubin threads. I don't think Sohee's picture thread is the right place to share news about her since it's a picture thread XD So I wonder, can we just make a new thread called simply "Ahn Sohee" where we can share news about her like Sunye or Yubin threads? Or do we have to use her picture thread even if it's all just pictures? I don't know =S But I really want Sohee to have a real thread! Also I need to check Yeeun and Lim threads ^^ I guess Yeeun's thread is active because she has a lot of fans! =D

these are all links for girls' individual thread

★ Min Sun Ye Thread ★

☜♥☞~[official] Kim Yoo Bin 김유빈 Picture Thread~☜♥☞

[official] Park Oppa ~ Yeeun 박예은 ♥ Hungry Hungry Hippo Picture Thread~

[official] 만두 소희♥ . Wonder Girls Ahn So Hee Picture Thread

[official] 우혜림 Woo Hyerim Thread ♡

♥sunmi 선미♥ [[picture Thread]]

i think all individual threads originally were picture threads. They were all at 'korean celeb photo' forum, meanwhile for groups and solo artists were at 'korean music' forum (WG main thread was here). soompi changed the rules and now all individual, groups, and solo artist threads are at one forum, 'groups & members official threads'. there's no picture threads anymore, so i think it's save if we want to post something at the individual threads even they are not pictures. Sunye's and Yubin's thread were picture threads too, but Lights and Yubinians still posting everything there. even Sunye's thread had once closed by moderator because of breaking the rules XD umm correct me if i'm wrong... lol

^ Thanks for explaining ^^ But then, is it possible to change the title of the threads? I think it's possible to change a topic owner... If we can change the topic owner, we can change the first post and make it clear it's an official thread and not just a picture thread, right? Actually I have no idea how to do to change a topic owner LOL we should probably ask to some admins... But I don't know how... =/

Anyway, I want to make the Sohee thread active. But I don't think I can do it if I'm alone LOL I need some Sohee fans to help me XD

Guest sushii-viet

Anneyong WonderFul.

Today I was watching a TVB Drama called Yes Sir, No Sir and in the episode 9, the student are dancing and singing to Nobody.

It's about 06:33 : Youtube Video

This drama was filmed end of last year and broadcast only now.

Even after 3 years, Nobody is still popular.

Wonder Effect ~~~~

Archived