Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest my2wonder

@DaveStewart hi Dave Stewart :D I love your song "always without me" is it still for the Wonder Girls :D ??

@my2wonder I don't know they'd be crazy not to

what dose that mean ?????????????? :blink:

I didn't understand :tears:

Guest onedaymaniac

i found something interesting.

wg apparently made a very small 'cameo' in The Clique.

reminds of their 'cameo' in Dream High.

utbGC.jpg

QOZgr.jpg

O6mtb.jpg

cr:naver

Guest ladyluckk

what dose that mean ?????????????? :blink:

I didn't understand :tears:

I think he means that "Always Without Me" is such a good song, that they'd be crazy not to use it. The song was made for WG, but will they include it in their album? Who knows~ hopefully they will. It sounds really great ^^

Guest shinhdeplol

Lim's new tweet

310499434.jpg

Thanks for the amazing card!(all the way from Singapore) ^^ twitpic.com/54v2wa

Rotated version:

310499434.jpg

Guest Yoyo

Lim tweets a picture of a card thanking Singapore fans!

%7Boption%7D2ewk3ue.jpg[/iM]

Thanks for the amazing card!(all the way from Singapore) ^^

credits: WG_Lim

edit: a second tooooo late.

Anyways, it's so sweet of Lim to be taking pictures of fan gifts and saying thank you. Sigh, I really hope the girls give hints about their album soon .. I really miss seeing them on stage.

Guest beceshawtti3

During today's or yesterday's show, Night after night, Seungri and Daesung were on the show with Seungri being a guest and a mc asked them, "Was there a dance that your president told you to dance but you wouldn't in reality?" Daesung said it was the Last Farewell dance which includes a jump roping move and SeungRi mentioned Wonder Girls for their Tell Me dance since YG wanted to make a dance move that was easy to follow. WG's Tell Me dance shook the nation, etc.

Guest Yoyo

Yeeeeeeun uploaded pictures of foood and Yubin(?) cooking!

2guxoo7.jpg

윱뇽의필살기 후라이팬 흔들기(?)

2hs9j00.jpg

바쁜손들ㅋㅋㅋ

Hahas, it seems like the girls are all having fun before starting promotions again!

Guest valentino_rossi46

@onedaymaniac: Ye fans found that cameo long times ago :), but the cameo in Dream High, it's not really concidence :), since the girls cant have real cameo, so i think JYP love to put their photo everywhere lol. They are Kirin star, Kirin proud - JYP proud

Did the girls cook everything in So Hee's photo :o, it looks tasty, OMD since So Hee and Ye Eun doesnt know cooking (or they just can do some simple course, but Ye Eun can baking lol), Sun Ye, Lim and Yoo Bin's cooking level is just :o

Ye Eun and Seul Ong will organize cooking competition before JYPNation in Japan lol

SEULONG @ YEEUN It would be fun if there was a team cooking competition ke Since each team has an ace ke (contd)

SEULONG @ YEEUN (contd) We have Changminnie hyung, miss A has Fei, 2PM can just eat.. ke

YEEUN @ SEULONG kekeke 2PM eats kekeke Great! ke Park PDnim, Minjoo San E oppa can judge! keke

SEULONG @ YEEUN Exactly ke We can do this during Japan JYP Nation... keke

YEEUN @ SEULONG Just before Japan!! keke Appetizers to desserts, let's make a full course keke

SEULONG @ YEEUN keukeu Changminnie hyung will do well, actually I want to be responsible for eating too.....ㅠ

credit: @w2dtranslations

Guest qoxie

jFDUX.jpg

Source: http://tw.news.yahoo.com/article/url/d/a/110531/136/2shs7.html

WONDERGIRLS Sunye went to Haiti, did charity work without wearing makeup

Korea Star Daily update 2011-05-31 13:15

WONDERGIRLS member Sunye's photos of her Haiti charity work have been unveiled. She is like an angel.

On May 30, a Korean [sic?] website published a series of snapshots titled "Sunye doing charity work in Haiti, an angel was here". In the pictures, WG leader Sunye was not wearing makeup as she played with a bunch of Haitian kids. She also showed them her mobile phone, & skillfully helped to give a child a body scrub. Netizens were deeply moved on seeing the photos, saying in succession: "Seeing Sunye do charity work is to appreciate how kind-hearted she is!" "WG, please return to Korea~" "This is a true angel" etc. in praising Sunye's deed. [TV Daily reporter Sun Zhien]

- - - - - - - - - -

5DpNX.jpg

Source: http://orientaldaily.on.cc/cnt/entertainment/20110528/00288_011.html?pubdate=20110528

Sharing her birthday with the public

Oriental Daily 2011-05-28

WONDERGIRLS member Yeeun celebrated her 22nd birthday the other day. She received a cake decorated with a female pianist figurine, & promptly tweeted it online to share with the fans. It drew many birthday greetings from netizens in response.

Guest qoxie

Heechul was drawn into talking JYP & Sohee in the latest episode of SBS Strong Heart, it appears.

It is airing tonight.

EDIT: OMG I just saw the chatter on weibo, already some 1700 retweets & 100+ comments.

He said JYPE is his ideal management company! (paraphrased)

WG's best idol fanboy, now a JYPE convert too? lol

Link: http://weibo.com/1875436151/eBgyKOlDHy9

김희철 JYP 폭탄발언…“마음속 소속사는 SM 아니라 JYP?”

2011-05-31 12:57

[sSTV l 신영은 인턴기자] 남성그룹 슈퍼주니어의 김희철이 JYP의 관련된 폭탄발언을 해 화제다.

김희철은 최근 SBS ‘강심장’ 녹화에 참여해 자신이 진행하는 라디오에서 있었던 에피소드에 대해 얘기하던 도중 “라디오 에서 ‘내 마음의 소속사는 JYP!’라고 외치기도 한다”고 폭탄발언을 해 출연진을 놀라게 했다.

이날 김희철은 “평소 거침없는 라디오 진행 때문에 주변인들이 긴장하곤 한다”며 “방송에서 내가 ‘내 마음의 소속사는 JYP!’라고 하자 소속사 SM의 이수만 선생님이 어떤 코멘트를 해주셨다”고 JYP 관련 폭탄발언에 대한 이수만 대표의 반응을 전했다.

김희철이 JYP 관련 폭탄발언을 했다는 소식에 네티즌들은 “역시 희님은 대단한 듯”, “우주 대스타가 이수만을 당황시켰나?”, “이수만이 무슨 말을 했을지 정말 궁금하다”, “김희철이 원더걸스 소희 좋아해서 JYP좋아하는 거 아닐까?” 등의 반응을 보였다.

한편, 김희철의 JYP 관련 폭탄 발언에 대해 SM 이수만 대표가 어떤 코멘트를 했는지는 31일 밤 11시 15분 SBS ‘강심장’을 통해 만나볼 수 있다.

[동영상-인터넷뉴스 No.1 SSTV|www.ahaTV.co.kr]

모바일로 생생연예현장 동영상보기 [sHOW,fimm+TV+뉴스와생활+SSTV]

Source: http://sstv.freechal...d=108342&cid=24

- - - - - - -

BIG BANG's Daesung also apparently mentioned WG on SBS Every Night.

Dunno the context, but it alluded to the 'Tell Me' era....

대성 "양현석, '텔미춤'에 꽂혀 빅뱅 '줄넘기춤' 개발"

기사입력 2011-05-31 07:52:37

[TV리포트 황인혜 기자] 그룹 빅뱅 멤버 대성이 소속사 YG엔터테인먼트 수장인 양현석과의 일화를 공개했다.

30일 방송된 SBS TV '밤이면 밤마다'에서는 장우혁 토니안 리지 승리 김경진 정주리 광희 고영욱 김태우 케이윌 등이 MC들의 진실을 파헤치는 상반기 결산 청문회가 펼쳐졌다.

이날 대성은 양현석 대표에 대한 불만을 묻는 질문에 "사실 '마지막 인사'의 줄넘기 춤이 양사장님의 아이디어"라며 "대놓고 싫다는 소리는 못 했지만 마음에 안 들었다"고 말했다.

대성에 따르면 당시 양 대표가 원더걸스의 '텔미' 춤에 꽂혀 있었다고. 그는 "온 국민이 따라할 수 있게 쉽게 가자면서 X자 꺾기에 심지어 쌩쌩이까지 안무에 넣었다"고 폭로했다.

대성은 이어 "물론 양사장님이 하면 춤사위가 예술이긴 하다"며 "하지만 갑자기 2단 뛰기를 원하니까 앞에선 좋다고 하고 고급스럽게 자체 수정했다"고 고백해 웃음을 자아냈다.

한편 승리는 소속사에 대해 "앞에선 차갑지만 뒤에선 따뜻하다"며 "소속 연예인을 위해 명절 때마다 용돈을 주고 1년에 2번 휴가를 보내준다"고 자랑해 주위의 부러움을 샀다.

사진=SBS TV '밤이면 밤마다' 화면 캡처

Source: http://www.tvreport....view&idx=121551

- - - - - - -

Too funny not to share this...

wMPRE.jpg

Source: http://tvdaily.mk.co...817125164378010

-- - - - - - - - -

cyl9k.jpg

Cr: as tagged

Guest floral93

During today's or yesterday's show, Night after night, Seungri and Daesung were on the show with Seungri being a guest and a mc asked them, "Was there a dance that your president told you to dance but you wouldn't in reality?" Daesung said it was the Last Farewell dance which includes a jump roping move and SeungRi mentioned Wonder Girls for their Tell Me dance since YG wanted to make a dance move that was easy to follow. WG's Tell Me dance shook the nation, etc.

NAN mention TELL ME

found the clip

Guest r1988

today JYP posted another video in m2day this time teasing the fans with 2pm new song he said

“My second crazy act?!? I uploaded it at 2PM ^^ (I wonder why I posted it at 2PM?)”

I hope Wondergirls will be next us wonderfuls we waited for 2 years and it would be nice to hear how their new track sound like

Guest qoxie

fTnbl.jpg

Source: http://www.yinyuetai.com/fanclub/newslog-detail/90550

WONDERGIRLS Yeeun & Sunye, "We married couple at the supermarket"

Yinyuetai 2011-05-31

Korean source: Mydaily

Translator: Jia Jia

WONDERGIRLS members Yeeun & Sunye shared what they looked like while shopping at the supermarket. It has become a talking point.

On May 31, Yeeun tweeted an update: "We married couple at the supermarket" & uploaded photos of her & Sunye.

Taken inside the store, one snapshot showed Yeeun & Sunye posing chummily together. Another one showed Sunye picking out onions.

Netizens who saw the pictures said: "Both of you are pretty", "what a heartwarming scene", etc.

Guest valentino_rossi46

Sun Mi twitter translation from http://mimimimi0502.wordpress.com/

@mimimimi0502: @kimsu1016 전신마사지.. 말만들어도 온몸이 간지럽다요.. 어흑 / full body massage.. just hearing about it makes me feel ticklish all over.

@mimimimi0502: @WGMARKPD 물에녹여먹는비타민이랑 콜라랑같이먹으면/ If you take the vitamin that dissolves in water together with cola..

@WGMARKPD: 폭파!!!?!?!?!?시험해볼까? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ “@mimimimi0502: @WGMARKPD 물에녹여먹는비타민이랑 콜라랑같이먹으면..” / Explosion!!!?!?!?!? shall I try it? kkkk

Guest qoxie

Bought a bunch of Taiwan & HK mags at a book sale over the weekend. The overstocked 2DT albums were selling at half-price too.

Sharing scans of a WG article (the MULA Taiwan concert) in this & the next post.

Gimme a while to translate too... tbc.

Okay, done.

Here are the articles of the 1st media meeting. (There was another press conference later with the full lineup, after JYP & missA flew in.)

The session itself was abbreviated (5~10 minutes), although the press did not complain like their Malaysian counterparts did this year.

Will post the concert article next time.

U1OlC.jpg

I decide not to add any watermark, so be courteous & take out with full credits.

Best girlfriend types: the winners are...

[Title:] WONDERGIRLS

WONDERFULS of 'Nobody' fame in Taiwan won many boys' hearts with their sexy yet adorable stage presence. Many members of Kpop boybands are even willing to declare that their ideal partners are WG!

Q: If you are a boy, which group member would you pick for a girlfriend? Why?

Yeeun: That's quite hard~ (ponders) But I think I will pick Sunye! She is a great cook, so I think she will definitely prepare great meals for me! (laughs)

Yoobin: ....... (confused)

Yeeun: Why are you taking so long? None of the four of us are your dating type? (laughs)

Yoobin: Okay~ I am picking LIM! Cuz I feel she is exceptionally adorable, & she always endears herself to others!

Sohee: I think I will pick Yeeun unni. She is very well-liked by boys, & I feel very comfortable & relaxed around her!

LIM: I am picking Yoobin unni. She looks after people very well. All this while, she has helped me an awful lot. (Editor: Congrats~ Congrats to Yoobin & LIM for being the first to matchmake! *throws flowers~*)

Sunye: If I am to choose, I will pick Sohee. She may look gentle & quiet as a matter of course, but deep down she is very tenacious, & she looks after people very well too.

Guest qoxie

KlQw6.jpg

Q: If it is possible, which group member do you most want to turn into? Why?

Sunye: Actually, we have discussed this topic among ourselves! (laughs) All of us admire Sohee's long legs, & we wish we can be as leggy as her.

Yeeun: Yoobin's skin color is awesome too. So healthy-looking & distinctive!

Q: Coming to Taiwan again, what food are you looking forward to sample?

Yeeun: Tow huay (beancurd pudding), tow huay... I love the tow huay! The pineapple tarts are great too! Also, I wanna visit the night markets.

Sunye: I like pineapple tarts too.

LIM: I wanna sample the 'pizza snack' 手抓餅.

Q: When promoting in America, what kind of activities do you do during holidays & for leisure?

Yeeun: I am a Christian, so I would go to church. Get myself some peace of mind.

Yoobin: We don't get recognized as much in America, so we could freely take the subway to discover various places.

Sohee: When in New York, I would seek out different restaurants & sample food from different countries.

LIM: I like to roam around New York's Central Park to enjoy life leisurely.

Sunye: I go to different Broadway shows to enrich myself.

Q: Lastly, any words for the Taiwan fans.

Sohee: Taiwan & Korea are really quite similar. I don't sleep well without my bed, but somehow I sacked out very well here. So thank you for making it homely for me.

Yeeun: The warmth shown by our Taiwan fans is unforgettable as & heartrending. We wanna thank everyone for welcoming us so enthusiastically.

- - - - - - - - - -

2PM & MBLAQ article scans.

The 2PM one briefly mentioned WG. It is written like a fanaccount; here is the translated excerpt:

"So let me introduce Sunye who is next to me..." What? Sunye? That's right. Didn't I just mention it: the interviews were so rushed, WG's members unintentionally split 2PM's members into 2 units. So Sunye ended up unceremoniously seated next to Taecyeon. What else to say but that Mr. Taecyeon is such a good joker, please stop fooling around~ Introduce your good buddy Junho!...

tiMBs.jpg

mukxx.jpg

AOMvU.jpg

2WZ6c.jpg

Cover:

PjsDyl.jpg

Source: PLAY杂志 (issue #149, Sept 2010)

Guest BobaMilkTea

Is it confirm that the WG's album going to be out in June? I am becoming a little impatient! First JYP said it was last year, then early this year, then April, then May, now.... :(.......Shoot, I can wait for as long as forever just for the Wonder Girls but it doesn't hurt to give us the EXACT date where we can expect Wonder Girl's album to be release. They keep changing it over and over again and it confuses me so much, and I am already growing white hair strands from the whole confusing illogical announcement.

Guest BobaMilkTea

-----

edit

I'm on the top alright let me try to contribute too.

Picture of Hyelim with T-ara Jiyeon and Co-Ed Noori back in Lila Art High School.

tumblr_llzokvdnkW1qhnrw1o1_500.jpg

(source: park-jiyeon@tumblr)

tumblr_lc2k7ppOtL1qdtgjwo1_500.png

tumblr_lc2kcfcV771qdtgjwo1_500.png

(source: coedschool@tumblr)

Heechul mentioned Sohee in his Young Street radio around 1:35. I think it's recent, it is posted up today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np_k3pQTqd4

About Heechul mentioning JYP as his ideal agency in today's Strong Heart episode, but I don't hear him mentioning Sohee..maybe I missed the part hm.

eab980ed9dacecb2a0.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvUPE646YtI

Some quick translation in the video:

Kim raised a burst of laughing from other guests by saying, “When I cried out the agency of my heart is JYP, even my current agency SM took it cool. And my provocative remarks to MBC or KBS via the SBS radio network also were accepted without any static.”

(source: TVreport translated by: Geum Jae / Korea.com)

His next week Strong Heart episode where he is serenading to someone...SOHEE? I don't know someone translate lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTffEc6zxmA&feature=related

I feel like Heechul is already the seventh member of the Wonder Girls just by looking how much we talk about him in this thread. If he was to join the Wonder Girls, I'll welcome him with open arms!

-----

@k-popfan3 Pinkberry? Excuse you? Just because I am expressing my own frustration on their consistent album change I am now NOT consider a Wonderful? Wow, are you making any sense? I clearly stated how I can wait as long as whenever they say they are gonna release it, but I just want to know the exact date. It is saddening to see someone like you who don't know or understand how to express any human emotions. Loosen up will you? And clearly you didn't even answer my previous question, so I don't think my comment has anything related to you so stop being offended for nothing.

Anyways keep posting up news about the Wonder Girls guys. Sorry for replying back to the annoying twerp.

Archived