Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest Hideayu

Guys~can we unite together to trend Wondergirls on twitter??? ^-^. . .

Guys~can we unite together to trend Wondergirls on twitter??? ^-^. . .

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest qoxie

^

Thanks for the JYP update.

Very relieved too. Maybe something will happen in June after all.

- - - - - - -

QONr4.jpg

Source: http://kpoppark.com/...arty-photo.html

WONDERGIRLS Yeeun shares photos from her humble birthday party

Kpoppark 2011-05-29

WONDERGIRLS Yeeun's birthday party photos have attracted everyone's attention.

Yeeun had tweeted the snapshots of her & fellow group members celebrating on May 29 afternoon.

In the pics, Yeeun, fellow group members, & their friends were singing a birthday song together. She was beaming happily in front of the cake. Yeeun celebrated her 23rd birthday [Korean years] on May 26.

Besides Yeeun, the fans also noticed Sunye & LIM who were seated next to her.

Netizens wrote: "How warm & cheerful the photos are", "Happy birthday", "When's the comeback?" "Highlights the friendship", "Yeeun seems thinner", etc.

Meanwhile, WG plans to participate in the JYP Nation in Japan concerts during August.

Korean source: Newsen

- - - - - - - - - -

EweqV.jpg

Source: http://kpoppark.com/...hday-photo.html

WONDERGIRLS Yeeun unveils her birthday cake

Kpoppark 2011-05-27

Idol group WONDERGIRLS member Yeeun has shared photos of her smiling with her birthday cake on the day.

On May 27, WG had tweeted a "Yenny's birthday cake" message & snapshots.

In the pictures, the blonde-haired Yeeun was beaming happily with her delectable cake.

Meanwhile, WG's manager also tweeted on May 27 at around 11 o'clock: "Miss Park Yeeun of WG's birthday party! Ate a great dinner & having a wonderful time" while also sharing a photo.

In the photo, 26 [sic] year old Yeeun was seated & flashing V signs in front of the well-lit cake. Her blonde hair & white T-shirt showed off her attractive vivaciousness.

Netizens wrote in response: "So very cute", "Happy birthday", "Pretty!", "Still so adorable", "Birthday greetings", "Full of vivaciousness", etc.

Yeeun celebrated her 23rd birthday on May 26. Meanwhile, WG plans to participate in the JYP Nation in Japan concerts during August.

Korean sources: Osen, StarNews

- - - - - - - - -

Excerpted:

YTm23.jpg

Source: http://music.ifensi....cle-411737.html

Kim Heechul's ideal type is WONDERGIRLS Sohee, as everyone knows. Hee-nim has forwarded this "theory" again & again. He even has a Sohee wallpaper for his mobile phone. How lovelorn!

Guest valentino_rossi46

^

^ THanks qoxie, glad that u dont give up soompi :). Btw, SoHeechul news is up on 27-5 but seems like it since the Oh My school ep last year?

Sun Mi new photos :o:O:O. Why she is like a ninja ? She always appear when nobody know?ha ha. SHe seems loose weight again, ph no i want her chubby cheeks :(, please Sun Mi do not lose weight, i hate skinny, stick Sun Mi :(, so unhealthy :(

Guest qoxie

^

Thanks, here I can just tune out the nonessential... & let the forum rules deal with dissenters.

I see you have re-posted the chat screenshot.

How myopic of the "overprotective" eh, their protests rendered redundant in a matter of hours.

If you recall, I linked to the leaked 2DT audio a day before release last year, but was then offline for half a day -- & thus inadvertently missing the fan squabble on whether my post should remain.

So in hindsight, I wish I hadn't logged on (& saw the personal removal request) lol

- - - - - - -

Saw this on Naver Image Search. Dunno which JYPE staff shared it.

jQvwi.jpg

- - - - - - -

WG in 时代影视·韩剧攻略 Modern Movie & TV Biweekly's (according to web source) K-drama Guide.

(I think Singapore libraries stock this China magazine.)

The Sunmi one translates as 'A Cute Original: Sunmi' & highlights her eccentricities: passion for astronomy; her randomness (saying "Sohee is pretty" when asked whether she or Yeeun is prettier, that "Jaebeom & Taecyeon are dating" on another occasion); her comical facial expressions; her Taeyeon fangirlism (brought a new SNSD album to a US event).

The Yoobin one looks like part of a feature on girlgroup rappers. It mentioned her unique husky voice; her popularity among Kpop boyband members; her sexy persona in WG (quote, the other members joking "she's most accepted in America due to her skin color").

The Teen Vogue one says WG's concept drew mixed fan reactions : "good looking" vs. "a bit unnatural."

dA6NEl.jpg

dTYt0l.jpg

F1muml.jpg

hcKx9l.jpg

Cr: 走失i @ Baidu

Guest onedaymaniac

manage to get this.

wg is no.1 in nate real time search minutes ago...wondering why.

fWoJ0.jpg

and queen yenny is no.6 for today!

i think because of her birthday.

XdK4P.jpg

Guest qoxie

Think this is fanmade. No clue what it says.

eZAOc.jpg

kszFm.jpg

Uhqen.jpg

TT3LY.jpg

O7bNJ.jpg

TvdVa.jpg

Source: http://blog.naver.com/choi9887s?Redirect=Log&logNo=40130327146

Guest wonderr23

According to this article JY will be returning in the States on May 31 http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=018&aid=0002445420

I recall having a conversation with Benny about the album. I think he slipped when i asked him about a possible june album release. At first he answered Yes, but when i asked him again he didnt say anything.

Guest i.said.goodbye

^

I'm really hoping for a June release!!!!!! I want to see my girls with some awesome new music but I don't think it will be the full album if something does get released in June. It might be the song that JYP wrote a while ago! I could be wrong though...

------------------------

Yubin's #6 on 10 Hottest Female Idol Bodies of the Summer

yubin.png

Source: http://blog.ningin.com/2011/05/29/10-hottest-female-idol-bodies-of-the-summer/

------------------------

yoomin comic!!!..... :wub:

yumin-couple-piggy-back-comic.jpg?w=530&h=3359

credit http://sunmijjang.wordpress.com/ + sam

Sun Mi new photos :o:O:O. Why she is like a ninja ? She always appear when nobody know?ha ha. SHe seems loose weight again, ph no i want her chubby cheeks :(, please Sun Mi do not lose weight, i hate skinny, stick Sun Mi :(, so unhealthy :(

That's not Sunmi's new photos..it's from their concert in Singapore in 2008~ Korean Music Festival? u can see her hair color is still brownish.. ^^ and @qoxie..i'm glad u're back.. we need u here.. and I hope u still gonna be a loyal updater here ^^ w00t.gif really thanks to all ur hardwork~

Guest qoxie

JYP indirectly referred to WG (& I, guess, Sunmi's withdrawal) during his fanmeet.

b5tAF.jpg

Source: http://www.innolife....=14&ai_id=28936

Park Jin Young: "My divorce & the 2PM controversy were the saddest experiences~"

Innolife 2011-05-30

Park Jin Young: "My divorce & the 2PM dilemma were the saddest experiences~"

Park Jin Young, when talking about his saddest experiences in showbiz, mentioned his divorce & the 2PM controversy.

After a lapse of 10 years, Park Jin Young held a 'FANtastic Moment' fanmeet on May 29 with 450 longtime supporters.

During the fanmeet, Park Jin Young broached: "In 2009, I separated with someone after a most wonderful life together. It was heartbreaking at the time...my relationship with my ex-wife had begun to deteriorate when I went to America in 2007."

As for the 2PM rumpus, Park Jin Young said: "2010 also turned out to be an unfortunate year. The American endeavor suffered a hitch. The 2PM episode was a difficult time too."

However, 2011's 'Dream High' TV drama series allowed Park Jin Young to heave a sigh of relief. To this, he divulged: "The TV drama filmshoot was on condition that I must act in it."

- - - - - - - - -

The 'Dream High' studio set has been opened to the public.

It is located in a building in Goyang, Gyeonggi-do according to a translated article.

Below is a definite WG "sighting", although some other props also look rather familiar (the lightbulbed dressing tables from 'Nobody'/'This Xmas'? The drumset from 'Nobody' too? The bedroom set looks like WG's old dorm as well).

in6hE.jpg

Other pics:

FWr6G.jpg

BWxaF.jpg

0JHuc.jpg

D42YS.jpg

VVN9e.jpg

dEd61.jpg

B5Mkw.jpg

hhkIS.jpg

NsQ6p.jpg

Source: http://www.innolife....=34&ai_id=28881

Guest qoxie

Mo3U5.jpg

Source: http://news.on.cc/cnt/entertainment/20110530/bkn-20110530204225224-0530_00862_001.html

Sunye bathes & prays for an orphan

On.cc (Hong Kong) 2011-05-30 20:42

[On.cc newsbrief] Korean girlgroup WONDERGIRLS (WG) member Sunye has always been public-spirited. She would perform goodwill visits from time to time. Recently, she found the time to spend a week in Haiti as an aid volunteer. How compassionate! She got down to work wearing her spectacles & without any makeup. Visiting an orphanage & a Cholera Treatment Center, she helped bathe a child & prayed for him [her], while also spending a happy time with local kids.

Guest valentino_rossi46

^

^ I think Sun Mi left made JYP upset alot since he cared her the most in US. As in Golden Fishery, he said because he cared Sun Mi alot so he didnt pay enough attention to So Hee, then when So Hee said she was struggling, he felt sorry cuz he lack of caring to her. Because Sun Mi left,everything must start from zero again. But i respect his decision alot cuz it shows he really care to Sun Mi, if not he wont never let her go. He will use her to finish his dream, but since he loves her so much, he received too many critisms for her happiness and start his dream wt Wonder Girls again.

However, i think it's not a bad move. Lim join, although the album was delayed again and again, now WGs can find a US distributors, many famous producer, networking with more business partner. Their album will have more chance to be hit. If last year, Sun Mi didnt left WGs and the 1st US album was released, in fact i didnt think it success since at that time, they didnt hv distributors, didnt hv many business partner, dont hv famous producers. This year, JYP is the "lowest-profile producer", waiting time is derseved :)

Plus 2PM became 6 members group, critisms from Jay fans, last year was just a really tired year for him. At least, Bad Girl Good Girl is the most famous hit of the year, and Miss A debut success, he can smile a bit :).

---------------

Btw, did u guys remember this article ?

SoHee, “I received comments like ‘Did you do that eye makeup because you wanted double eyelids’ and I felt hurt”

201006110854041002_1.jpg

WonderGirls SoHee talks about the misunderstanding she received for her eyeliner makeup.

The WonderGirls were on KBS Happy Together Season 3 aired on 11th June when the MCs asked SoHee, “Your eye makeup is such that the eyeliner goes up to the eye lids.”

SoHee then said shyly, “I had received bashing comments on that. On news reports about me, I’ve seen comments like ‘Did you do that makeup because you wanted double eyelids’ and I was very hurt by that.”

Meanwhile, on the show the members pick YooBin as the member who looks the most different when without makeup.

credit Kbites

This year a lot of Korean star do this make up, i just random see two more star do it today from allkpop site

20110530_yoon_seungah_ellegirl_1.jpg

20110530_gain_sunnyhill_teaser.jpg

WGs is always trendsetters, they are never trendfollowers :) ( This year Korean star continue love leopard print, straight trousers as Sun Ye wore, color block ... like So Hot days :) ). Who says Tell Me, So Hot, Nobody is old? Did they see what Korean artists wear, makeup nowsaday? Are they look similar to what Wonder Girls wore 3-4 years ago ? LOL

Guest Yoyo

Yenny tweeted again <333333

our queen and angel

bedilw.jpg

우리부부 장봐요ㅋㅋ

sunye <3333333333

2zswqiv.jpg

양파고르는선예ㅋ

credits: WGyenny @ twitter

it's so nice to see more pictures of sunye and to see the girls go grocery shopping together so cute.

Guest *bluebutterfly*

110530 Yeeun’s Twitter

우리부부 장봐요ㅋㅋ

This married couple is grocery shopping keke

양파고르는선예ㅋ

Sunye choosing onions ke

Credit: fyeahjypnation @ tumblr

I wonder what Sunye is going to cook. ^^

2YE <3

Guest hrmmmhum

Btw, did u guys remember this article ?

This year a lot of Korean star do this make up, i just random see two more star do it today from allkpop site

WGs is always trendsetters, they are never trendfollowers :) ( This year Korean star continue love leopard print, straight trousers as Sun Ye wore, color block ... like So Hot days :) ). Who says Tell Me, So Hot, Nobody is old? Did they see what Korean artists wear, makeup nowsaday? Are they look similar to what Wonder Girls wore 3-4 years ago ? LOL

I noticed the same thing! Especially the eye makeup. Even though people thought it was strange that WG had heavier eyeliner on one side (like SunYe), I saw other groups, especially those with the fiercer concept, emulating it. I also saw the leggings where each leg has different colors, the rhinestones and intricate eye makeup, and the tattoos =]

Also, I saw a gif of Sohee impersonating Lee BumSoo where she made an expression that made it seem like she had that makeup on :D I can't find the gif now and this isn't the exact moment I was talking about, but you can kind of see it on her left eye:

1215180341_550.jpg

Yeah, I agree that JYP was talking about SunMi when he meant there was a hitch in the American endeavor. Thank goodness he's heading back to the U.S. now!

And of course YeEun loves being SunYe's hubby! It's funny because I think someone recently commented on how YeEun favorited a fan's tweet to SunYe asking how her husband YeEun was ^^

Guest Yoyo

Ahahas, aw Sohee finally tweeted! Too bad it wasn't a selca.

I love how she always leaves a " -* "

35hqxx4.jpg

짠- 원걸표-****

credits: WGsohee @ twitter

Guest my2wonder

:wub: 2ye :wub: is Sunye looks tired ?!

mmmmm I want to ask you guys about the Wonder Girls new album !

always without me by Dave Stewart ! is this song still for the Wonder Girls or not ??

and do you think it's will be in their new album ??

because I LOVE it !!!! and I hope they'll make a MV for this song !

Archived